main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~Leave the Light On~ ***9/25*** FINAL POST UP! It's been great, everyone!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose, Jun 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    That's okay!!! :) *gives her a life-size stuffed Ewok* :p lol.

J&J

2. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2003
    Would you guys be satisfied w/ the 1st part? It's the best I can do...thanks for the ewoks, girls. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11: Leave The Light On (Poem by The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose, titled Leave The Light On)

Part 1: Come Away With Me...

Sweet whispers fill my ears

Zekk?s dark, tousled hair tickled Jaina?s cheek as he whispered softly in her ear. She could feel his smooth lips brush against it with each tender word he spoke.

?Jaina Solo, I love you.? he murmured.

She turned over to see the pure honesty in his green eyes. He meant every word.

Pulling the cream sheets up to cover more of her tan skin, she replied, ?I love you, too, Zekk.?

Zekk moved closer to her, a mischievous look much like the one he?d had last night, glinting in his eyes. Those eyes?

He slid one of his rough hands up her cheek and back into Jaina?s chocolate tresses, letting it fall between his fingers like fine silk. Zekk?s hands, coarse as they were, felt like an angel?s touch to her.

Jaina?s gentle kisses traveled from his forehead, where a lock of dark hair hung at a handsome angle, to the bridge of his nose, then his lips. She?d just been teasing, but Zekk obviously wasn?t. He leaned in for more.

As dawn diffuses in the sky

?Any more nights like that and I may have to marry a goddess!? Zekk hinted, kissing her playfully on her neck. ?You?re an amazing woman, Jaina. I?ve always known that. I just didn?t know how amazing.?

Jaina didn?t bother replying.

I wish to hold dear this moment

?I knew from the day I met you?when I looked into your eyes, they captured my heart.?

?Zekk, I?m sorry I broke it so many times.?

?I?m sorry I got sidetracked. But, I do believe we?ve redeemed ourselves.?

It was her turn to look mischievous. ?Actually, I think you?re still in debt, servant.?

Zekk moved in closer and inhaled Jaina?s scent of fresh-cut wildflowers. ?How can I ever satisfy you, O Goddess??

?Oh, I have a good idea that you know.?

?I have a good idea that you?re right.?

How quickly life goes by

Ben, contented to suck his thumb quietly, watched his mother fold laundry. He wanted to show her what he?d been withholding, but the little green man told him, from his floating place above the crib, that he couldn?t yet. He?d said that he should be patient, that his time would come. And something about Daddy?Ben couldn?t suppress an amused gurgle. The green man talked funny.

Mara heard her baby and stopped folding to check in on him.

?Ben, Ben.? she cooed. ?Did you have a nice nap??

The red-headed beauty picked up her curly-haired baby. Was it just her, or did Ben?s eyes seem to hold a secret? They were a queer-colored gold, a new color. But was something turning within the pupil? She peered in closer. No, she?d just imagined it.

Maybe it was old age. Years go by so easily?she felt a slight stirring occur within her. A smile crept across her face, and she held Ben closer to her.

?I can?t wait either.?

Let me cradle you forever

Jag returned to camp, his thin brown hair hanging in his face, and he looked irritated. The scientists were straggling behind the strapping fellow, the sweat glistening on their faces accented by the shafts of light let through by the forest canopy. The humidity was awful enough to Danni, but seeing Jag like this?why did he torment her with his presence? His infidelity to her was enough. He?d promised that when he went to the Solos he and Jaina would not get involved?what a fool she?d been to love him! Yet there was a lingering aftertaste from their last kiss that would never leave her sealed lips.

?Someone should?ve told me,? he yelled, slamming his fist down. ?that that castle is abandoned! A certain ex-blonde ex-girlfriend maybe? The shadow-thingy, is smart, for your information. It saw me coming and fled. Ha, look, I made a joke! Jacen can?t do that!?

//So he is bitter.// Danni observed.

?Someone was having too much fun re-creating her scientists? work space. But that w

3. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    What happened? *hands Ambyr a life sized Wookie doll* hey if an ewok is a teddy bear then a wookie is a giant teddy bear.

4. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    *hugs Dev* I don't want to talk about it. I'm doing a little better now, and the post is up, so I'd rather not discuss it. To make a long story short, someone hurt me very deeply, not w/ their words, but their actions have made me realize that I can't trust a friend that I've confided in. It was very hurtful...

So what did you think?

~*Ambyr-Rose*~

5. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Ahh well then forget that I ever asked... I loved the post, a little confuseing though.

6. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    That was totally awesome Ambyr!!! :D I think I'd have to say I liked the Ben part the best. He's so adorable and I think it's really cute how Yoda was telling him not to show his powers yet. [face_love] Yeay!!! Han and Leia finally found out Anakin's alive!! [face_love] [face_laugh] @ Threepio and Artoo. [face_laugh] @ Han having his shirt on backwards. :p This was really awesome!!!!! :D

J&J

7. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    Dev: News Flash---it's supposed to be confusing.

J&J: You made my day! I'm so glad you liked it. Just wait til you hear about Mara. About Ben. About Jaina. Oh, heck, about it all! I can't wait!

And the tale unravels...

~*Ambyr-Rose*~

8. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    *hugs Ambyr* oh okay then.

9. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    I think I need a good dance. Care to join me, Dev?

10. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Sure me beauty. *turns on music and dances with Ambyr*

11. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    *happily dances* I hope the others find the post!

~*Ambyr-Rose*~

12. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Shouldn't Padme be doing this? :p

13. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    Are you implying that you don't like me? Do I dance badly? 8-} Just kidding.

*hollers* Padme! Come dance w/ me!

~*Ambyr-Rose*~

14. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    Where is everyone? They said they were coming...

~*Ambyr-Rose*~

15. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    I love danceing with you.

16. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
  17. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    I'm here!

*starts dancing with Ambyr*

Dorme, bring us some champagne! 8-}

Awesome post Ambyr. :D

Han and Leia have found Anakin! I'm so happy. :D

Ben, contented to suck his thumb quietly, watched his mother fold laundry. He wanted to show her what he?d been withholding, but the little green man told him, from his floating place above the crib, that he couldn?t yet. He?d said that he should be patient, that his time would come. And something about Daddy?Ben couldn?t suppress an amused gurgle. The green man talked funny.

[face_mischief] [face_laugh] One of the great things about you is that you always include humor in your posts, no matter what. :)

I think I know the REAL reason Danni has brown hair and brown eyes. She thinks that if she looks like Jaina, Jag will love her again. She just won't admit it. [face_mischief]

And poor Zekk. :(

I hope you're feeling a bit better, Ambyr. :(

18. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    I know that's why I say it.

19. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    One of the great things about you is that you always include humor in your posts, no matter what.

I needed a good dose of Whitey. I feel better now that you're here! [face_love]

I was glad you enjoyed that part about Ben. And hey, what do you know, that's part of the reason Loh'a had Danni look like Jaina. Very perceptive. Poor Zekk indeed.

Part 2: Farewell: Coming as soon as I type it!

Dev: thanks!

~*Ambyr-Rose*~

20. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    hmm Whitey I've been waiting for you.

21. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    *rushes into the thread*

*slips on a stuffed ewok*

Ambyr, what did I say about leaving your toys laying around?

:p

Hmm, my favorite part would have to be when Han and Leia are reunited with Anakin. :D

22. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Umm whoops I missed one. *sets Ewok with other ewoks in chairs*

23. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Yep, I think I like the Han/Leia scene with Han worrying about his top and pants matching, and the reunification with Anakin.

I sure hope Jaina gets herself sorted out soon. I must admit I giggled at the thought of Mara folding laundry ;) There's a story in itself. :D

Good to see A and T back together. :)

24. Star-Lead

Star-Lead Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2003
    *races into thread, still dressed partly in Elemental armour*

Sorry I'm late. Been busy.

Excellent chapter though.

25. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    YUb yub Jaina needs to realize that she can only have one guy... and here I hate to say it, it should be Zekk. *throws up and washes mouth out with soap* I can't believe I said that... I'm still a loyal J/Jer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.