main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~Leave the Light On~ ***9/25*** FINAL POST UP! It's been great, everyone!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose, Jun 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaSticksSolo19

JainaSticksSolo19 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 31, 2003
    i know you told and all but still it is a different. oh well can't for anakin to meet tahiri again

2. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Man! I figured it wasnt Jag but still... to read it for the first time. :( I'm okay trhough. :D It's still really good even though Jaina is with the wrong guy. I liked Zekk before the NJO and I like him in fan fic but not in the NJO and that's really why I still think in fan fiction too that Jaina should be with Jag. I like Kyp and Zekk just not as Jaina's boyfriend. Oh well. :D

3. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2003
    You guys must not know...since Jag was only shy of one vote, I agreed with my beta that Jag needs a shot at Jaina's heart too...it just wouldn't be the same without Jaina all confused, now would it? :D

Hope you guys liked it just the same...*looks hopeful* I try! :_|

~*Ambyr-Rose*~

4. The_Jedi_Obi-Solo

The_Jedi_Obi-Solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2003
    That last post was great! :D
    Glad to see some J/Z! :D

5. Elven_Jedi_Maiden

Elven_Jedi_Maiden Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2003
    [face_shocked] It's Zekk?? It's ZEKK!!!!! :D :D Yay!!!!!

Wow!! That seriousely just made my evening! :D

Excellent post, lovely J/Z mush, lovely Anakin! There must be more soon!!!

since Jag was only shy of one vote, I agreed with my beta that Jag needs a shot at Jaina's heart too...

[face_shocked] [face_shocked] :_| NOOO!!! Not... JAG! *is on knees begging*
    Anything but Jag! 8-}

6. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    I agreed with my beta that Jag needs a shot at Jaina's heart too...it just wouldn't be the same without Jaina all confused, now would it?

:eek: Beta? What beta? I said nothing! Jag doesn't need that! He has Shawnkyr! What else is there for him? :D :p

7. Elven_Jedi_Maiden

Apr 7, 2003
    Yes!! To JMK you listen! 8-}

8. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    since Jag was only shy of one vote, I agreed with my beta that Jag needs a shot at Jaina's heart too...it just wouldn't be the same without Jaina all confused, now would it?
    So that means Jaggie's coming? In the end is she gonna end up with Zekk because that's who won?

9. Sword_Of_The_Jedi

Sword_Of_The_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 2, 2003
    You're gonna confuse Jaina? What an evil, evil idea...

...I like it! [face_evil] :D

10. JainaSticksSolo19

JainaSticksSolo19 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 31, 2003
    JAGS COMEING! now i wait

11. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    lol...I'm glad yall are still reading, though some of you are unhappy with the fact that Zekk won...I'm bringing Jag in a little later. Next post(hopefully tomorrow, I was busy today) will focus on Tahiri and Anakin building their relationship up again. Very sweet with mush for sure!!! I love those two. [face_love] It may be long, or medium sized, I haven't decided yet.

No, it doesn't mean that Zekk will be the one to win her over...not that I'm telling.

~*Ambyr-Rose*~(who is very happy that she has 100 posts!)

12. Elven_Jedi_Maiden

Apr 7, 2003
    lol...I'm glad yall are still reading,

Ah, don't worry. :D As much as I dislike Jag, this is a good enough story that I'll stick around, and hope that poor Jaina comes to her senses in the end. ;)
    *crosses fingers*

It may be long, or medium sized, I haven't decided yet.

I can't wait!!! :D

13. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    BIG bump! :D

[image=http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/images/icons/woot.gif]

14. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    "Who was it?" Jaina asked curiously.

"You, Jaina. And I could never hurt someone I love."

YES!!! YESS!!!! ZEKKIE DEAREST WON!!!!

*laughs insanely*

*wonders how she ever could have doubted*

"You can?t have her, you know that," he said aloud. "So forget her! She?s been gone for years."

NO YOU MORON!!!! NO!!!!

Jaina?

WHY the sithin Hell did you have to encourage Jacen!??!

WHY?!?!?!

*groan*

Edit: *realizes she should have read the rest of it before posting*

*sobbs*

IF JAINA ENDS UP WITH *gag* THEN I WILL HATE THIS!!!!!!!!!

IT'S TOO GOOD TO MESS UP!!!

DIE *gag*!!!!!!!!!

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*breaks down and sobbs hysterically*

15. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    *ponders whether or not to bring Jag into fic*

Well, a vote is a vote...even though he did only lose by one...I think I'll bring him in, but Jaina's not going to be too interested when she hears about Jag's new---wait! I've said too much again!

But I like Zekk best. Don't worry, Agent_Jaid. And thanks for the bump, JMK!

Up next: Anakin finally meets with Tahiri---plus a Jaina/Zekk interlude with a little Han and Leia on the side. Mush after this--Anakin hasn't seen Tahiri for far too long.

~*Ambyr-Rose*~

16. Elven_Jedi_Maiden

Apr 7, 2003
    Well, a vote is a vote...even though he did only lose by one...I think I'll bring him in, but Jaina's not going to be too interested when she hears about Jag's new---wait! I've said too much again!

Really?!?!
    *is thrilled* :D :D

YES!!!!!

See Jaid? It might turn out all right after all! :D :D

Up next: Anakin finally meets with Tahiri---plus a Jaina/Zekk interlude with a little Han and Leia on the side. Mush after this--Anakin hasn't seen Tahiri for far too long.

*sits down and waits exitedly*

17. The_Jedi_Obi-Solo

The_Jedi_Obi-Solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2003
  18. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    bump again!

19. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  20. Sword_Of_The_Jedi

Sword_Of_The_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 2, 2003
    *patiently awaits the next post*

LOL, who am I kidding?

*eagerly awaits the next post*

21. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    Hello All!: I'm so sorry! What with the 4th of July fireworks and my cousin's all-day 3rd birthday party today I'm a bit behind! Don't worry though---I am off to send the next update(Chapter 4: Pillow Talk) to JMK. At the most it will be up Monday. I've been sooooooo busy and I really appreciate your patience with me.

EJM: I'm doing my very best! J/Z on the way!
    TJOS: [face_love]
    JMK: Gracias!
    J&J: Thanks so much for the up!
    SOTJ: Wow! Thank you!

22. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

You don't have to convert me, i'm already a Zekk fan! Nice posts! poor Jacen and Anakin, this is going to go all wrong. And poor tahiri, don't ya just hate it when your stuck in the middle? Yeah!

23. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
  24. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    up! hurry, JMK! I need to post!

~*Ambyr-Rose*~

25. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    Chapter 4: Pillow Talk

?Anakin? Anakin, wake up. It?s late. Are you sure you don?t want to wait until tomorrow to see Tahiri?? Luke said.

Anakin stretched his arms and yawned. He?d slept all day! But he knew he had to see her before he could sleep again. He wasn?t ready to face another day without seeing the girl he?d loved years ago.

?Yes. I need to see her tonight, if you don?t mind.?

?Not at all.? Luke smiled. ?Imagine hiding out here another day. It?d kill me. I?ll get you your own chambers tomorrow. The celebration is scheduled for Friday, by the way. Today is Wednesday. You?ll have plenty of time to catch up with everyone before surprising your parents and friends. I invited a few select people from the Jedi Academy, which is in ruins, if you recall, and... oh well, we?ll go over all this tomorrow. Meet me in the East Outer Garden at 0900. I don?t want to delay your visit to Tahiri any longer. Go ahead, and I?ll see you tomorrow. Come back when you two have everything straightened out, alright??

Anakin nodded, and, pulling on his robe, exited into the hallway. He just hoped Tahiri was still awake.

!@#$%^&*()~

Jaina ran her fingers through Zekk?s dark, unruly hair.

?Zekk??

He looked up at her as an answer.

?I?m really glad that after this second try as a bounty hunter, you called it quits. The first time, I had a feeling you?d come back. But a year ago, when you left a second time, near the last days of the war?I wasn?t so sure. I thought then that Jag was the one, but??

?That?s right. What ever happened to Jag?? Zekk questioned.

?He got a new?well he got a new girlfriend. While I was off handling an issue on Naboo for a few months, he met Starlet Reyputale, a Twi?lek. She?s nice, and extremely beautiful. Yet Jag had said that he loved me! But it was all a lie. I was depressed for a while, but Tahiri helped me get through it. Did you know how good she is at giving advice? She should take some of her own, concerning Anakin that is, but she showed me that Jag wasn?t really interested in me anyway. I was great and all, but I wasn?t what he wanted. Now Starlet is his fiancée and I?well, I was alone but you?re back now.?

?I couldn?t keep away from you for too long.? he replied gently.

Jaina, positioned comfortably in a chair beside Zekk?s bed, leaned forward a bit.

?You honestly didn?t think about me all that time, did you??

?Not consciously. But little things reminded me of you. I had dreams of us before, you know, the war. You were a part of me, and that fact still holds true today. I could never shake you, no matter how hard I tried. I hated being around you, but it was even worse when I wasn?t.?

Zekk closed his eyes. It was getting late, and he needed his rest in order to recuperate some more the next day.

Jaina squeezed his hand to signal that she was leaving for the guest room. They hadn?t moved Zekk yet, he was still in her bed.

Surprisingly, he didn?t let go.

?I don?t ever want you to leave, Jaina. Ever.?

She was touched by his words. He was so different now. Why? She felt that there was much more to this ?bounty hunter? story. No matter. She?d ask him some other time.

Jaina sat beside the bed in the darkness until Zekk?s body went limp from sleep.

When she reached the doorway, she turned to look back at his slumbering form.

?Goodnight, Zekk.?

*~^~*

Beep. Beep.

?Coming!? Tahiri called, running to answer her door.

?Oomph!? She said, tripping on a stray shoe. ?I always hated shoes.? she mumbled. Some things never change.

Tahiri opened the door quite flustered. She then turned an even deeper shade of red as she horrifyingly realized that she wasn?t wearing something even close to what she?d call visitor-appropriate apparel.

It was a red, silk, curve-hugging nightgown that barely reached mid-thigh, with a cut so low it was almost indecent. Angel hair spaghetti straps were the only things keeping the miniscule amount of fabric on her tanned, shapely body. Not only was it quite revealing, it was emba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.