main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Leave the Pieces Where They Fall - A/P, Obi-Wan, pre-RotS AU Updated! 05/02

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Daenarrah, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    First post:

Awwww.... how sweet, they were coming to some kind of understanding - I was looking forward to the reconciliation already!

Second post:

Ack! Anakin, Anakin! No, don't believe all the lies, don't judge before you understand the culture.

Of course, Dooku is a devious person. I'm was just as shocked as Anakin with the Senator's plea for Padmé's release. He realkly did make it sound like life without her wasn't worth living. But, it goes to show how insecure Anakin is in his relationship with Padmé.

And now she's in (false?) labor :/ Is she going to want him there? Can she forgive him? Will she want too?Will Dooku try and take the twins? So many questions and precious few answers.

I can only hope you're intending to redeem Anakin and have a happy ending [face_praying]

2. searth_99

searth_99 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 5, 2001
  3. immortalimp83

immortalimp83 Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 24, 2007
    Great story! Please keep writing it! What happens next? I hope she doesn't file for divorce...That was creepy the way he went all sithly. I hope she and the twins can help him (and thet he won't be so blockheaded). ~Anastasia

4. searth_99

Oct 5, 2001
    another up!!!

more soon..pretty pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!!1:_| [face_hypnotized] [face_praying] [face_love]

5. searth_99

Oct 5, 2001
    post soon?please?[face_worried]

6. ObiWans_Gurl86

ObiWans_Gurl86 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 28, 2006
    :_| AHHH!!! thats a horrible cliffy to leave us hanging like that.....oh man whats gonna happen.....UP UP UP UP SOON PLEAZE!!!!![face_praying]

7. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    I agree with the above, I hope an up comes soon as well, I had almost forgotten about this story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.