main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

leaving Costuming

Discussion in 'Archive: North' started by Ranouch-Heath, Dec 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ranouch-Heath

Ranouch-Heath Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 20, 2007

Its been braught to my attention that Ive over stept my mark with posting on other forums
    and this site,Its made me rethink my role on fan force and Im at a low point again Of course Ill do the coast to coast walk with Tim in july 08 as planned but Im Not doing much else
    Im Leaving FanForce as a Member and Ill NO longer be posting on line as from tonight.

To Everyone That I have up-set Im sorry I often speak my mind and over step my mark without thinking maybe Ive taken a friendly step too far this time I was only trying to be helpful.

Im coming off rebel legion and Selling Both of my Costumes on e-bay (No private sales)
    Im Giving much time to thinking about just walking away from The Imperial costuming side also
    DONT try PMing me or Phoneing Im NOT in the Mood.

2. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    That's a shame, but at the end of the day you have to choose what you do.

I'll be in training for the Coast to Coast fully from Jan, will chat to you when you want about that.

3. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Dave, I'm going to be frank here, and I don't mean this personally, but it has to be said. You haven't been particularly involved in FanForce at all this year, except, to complain. I don't know what prompted this behaviour, because frankly the method you went about it was completely out of order, especially the way you moaned about me being both CR and RSA at the same time earlier this year. The decision had absolutely nothing to do with you, yet you went ahead and started complaining about it, even when nobody else on the forum had a problem. And don't even get me started on the fuss you started about the Assistant CR post, a position that only you had a problem with.

Now, I'm sorry you feel like leaving FanForce, Dave, but the fact is, you haven't been around that much for us to notice. Time and time again you have signed up to come to meets and then dropped out at the last minute, and let a lot of us down; in fact, you've made a few people feel snubbed. And then you have the audacity to :mad: at us for missing Nige's house meet. If this isn't spitting out the dummy behaviour I don't know what it is. And frankly, you've done the same on other forums. You have to learn, Dave, that on forums and groups ran by other people, you have to follow their rules. If you break a rule, apologise and move on. Don't leave/threaten to leave just because you've broken a rule and are too stubborn to admit it.

Now, it's good that you're enthusiastic about doing a coast-to-coast walk with Tim next year, and I'll happily support and sponsor both of you for your efforts, and I'm also happy with hanging around with you on a real life basis if you ever do participate in any Docking Bay group events, but online, please take note on what's being said.

Good luck with everything in the future [face_peace]

4. suzijedi

suzijedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 8, 2006
    Sorry you feel like that, Dave, but if you choose to leave then that?s your decision and all the best to you.

I?m beginning to get quite tired of some of the behaviour that goes on- I?m speaking in general here, it?s not directed at anyone. This is meant to be a Star Wars board- a board for meeting people, making friends, enjoying ourselves and enjoying everything SW and quite frankly the fuss that?s made about titles/colours/who does what/who wears what etc etc is beyond me at times.

Is it too much to ask for us to actually just get on and enjoy ourselves on here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.