main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH Leaving for now...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarthFloyd, Jun 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    In case any of you didn't read my message on the RPG thread, I will see you all in the fall...I now have less than 24 hours to go study, study, eat, sleep(maybe), pack, and clean the room for the excursion home for the summer. Hope you all have a great time this summer, and I will see some of you at some of the activities we are planning. If you need me, feel free to email me at rich.82@osu.edu, or IM me on aol at RoaddoggOSU...just remember that I can't be online every single day, and won't be able to always reply to my emails. I wish you all well, and may the force be with you all...

"embrace the darkside, feel it flowing through you...[face_devil]"

CJ, aka: Darth Floyd

PS: any of you interested in helping for the fan film next year, please pm me whenever on what you would like to help with. We need actors, actresses, set designers, prop designers, someone willing to shoot on a digital camera(it would also help if they owned one), someone who can do special effects(contact me on these, what I have planned are big ones!), somone who would like to help all around, etc, etc...just pm me and we can get this thing on the ground come fall.

2. Amidala-Leia

Amidala-Leia Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2002
    Bye CJ and good luck with exams and packing. I know exactly how you feel right now. Have a great summer. Look forward to seeing you at some of the summer events and when you return in the fall :)

3. Darth_William

Darth_William Jedi Grand Master star 2

May 4, 2002
    CU, CJ!!
    Good Luck w/Finals and we'll see you
    @ the D.S. Trip in a couple of weeks!

DW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.