main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Leaving Normal - Anakin starts having visions his later life - Post 10 23/05/03!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by darla101, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calen2kk

Calen2kk Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2002
    Huh cool! I had a story planned similar to this, but Anakin gets so scared by what he sees, that he runs away, not wanting to hurt anyone. Anyway...

More soon!

2. darla101

darla101 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 11, 2003
    Hi,

People who are enjoying Leaving Normal may have to wait a while.

As some prople might know, 5 weeks ago I got a very bad throat
    infection and couldn't eat. I still can't.

They think its mostl psychological now, so I'm (lol) seeing a shrink.
    Maybe I should drag the skywalkers w/ me?

But they are threatening to take me into the hospital so it may be a
    while before i can write...

On the other hand I might just have someone come out so I don't know yet.

Just figured I'd let you guys know.

- Claudie

3. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    GET WELL SOON! I hope ur ok. Not because I want u to post. I don't care about that kinda stuff when my new friends r sick. But because I want u to get better.:D

4. Eugene_Meltsner_AIO

Eugene_Meltsner_AIO Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 9, 2002
    No, it's not a quote (to the best of my knowledge), I just thought it was very interesting. Sheesh, you have to see a shrink? Wow. Get better!

5. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    I think that Obi-Wan and Yoda would realize Anakin wouldn't lie about something like that.

If anything, they might try and feel into his mind so they could see what he's seeing.

6. darla101

Feb 11, 2003
    Calen2kk-I did consider that, But they did that in If I Don't Catch You and, in my opinion, its one of the best Jedi Quest AU fanfics around. And Im very picky. It seemed like i was ripping it off.

diamond_pony2002- They can't do much for it, but I don't have to stay in permenantly which is good.

Eugene_Meltsner_AIO - tell me about it.

TorontoJediMaster-I guess we'll find out soon...

Post is going up now. Its a largly talking one so excuse it if it goes a little fast.

Also sorry it took so long. Had a slight writers block.

7. darla101

Feb 11, 2003
    ? ?I have to check on Luke?? You actually said that??

Anakin was playing with his lunch in the mess hall of the Jedi Temple. In front of him, was Ash-Leya, Elgaerin, Faeria, Tri-An and Kynthia. They were all different people, from different worlds, all aiming for the same thing. He was explaining what had happened outside the hall, not half an hour ago.

?I couldn?t help it. It just sort of slipped out.? Anakin exclaimed, stabbing at his salad it had to be killed before being eaten.

?Who?s Luke?? asked Tri-An, packing up his lunch.

?I?ve got no idea. I just?It?s a strange feeling.?

?How did your master react to such a thing?? Kythia asked, gently. Her antenna was twitching slightly, indicating her worry.

?I?ll bet he freaked!? Ash-Leya commented with a grin. The girl would act kind of ? bitchy? She didn?t mean anything by it; the Antarian was just a bit of a wise cracker.

?Kind of.?

?Kind of?? Tri-An asked. He looked doubtful.

Anakin just sighed. He was really too tired to explain much of anything. ?He?s threatening to get the council to have a good look in my mind.?

Ash-Leya just snorted. She tossed her dirty blonde mane out of her face and commented, ?Fun.?

?Do you not think that it would be better to let the council knew of these odd visions?? Kynthia asked.

?I wouldn?t like it. My privacy invaded like that?? Ash-Leya sounded almost incredulous.

?But surely it is more important to know what is wrong?? Kynthia pressed.

?Really not kicking that upper Coruscant accent, are you?? Ash-Leya hissed.

{Sounds like a full scale fight?s breaking out.} Faeria sent. The telepath looked worryingly at her two friends.

Elgaerin rose to his feet, the Alderanian looking at his best friend. ?Kyn, we have to go to the library before History.? He looked over at Anakin. ?Maybe you?re just overdoing it. You know, stress. I?ll see you in Technology tomorrow. Come on, Kyn.?

The two walked away from the table, leaving Ash-Leya to mumble to herself.

{You shouldn?t be so hard on her.} Faeria sent. Her minds voice was gentle, as if trying to calm her friend.

?Well, she can just be...?

But Anakin had stopped listening. Somewhere in his mind, he could hear something else. Children.

A small blonde haired boy ran into the bedroom. ?Bedroom?? Sure enough, he was sitting in a bedroom, in a double bed. The boy pulled himself into his arms.

Then a brown haired little girl came running it. There was chocolate syrup all over her. She dived onto the bed, after her counterpart.

?Hey! Hey, hey, hey??No fighting!?

Padme? No?

The dark haired former Queen came running into the room, pulling the little girl off the bed. She said something distorted, then told the girl to clean herself up. The girl walked out of the room, head held high, but obviously in a mood.

She put her hands on her hips and looked at the little boy in my arms, and cocking her head to one side. ?Luke, you know you shouldn?t scare your sister like that.?

?I know.? Came the muffled reply.

?Then why did you do it?? She sat down and picked up the little thing on to her knee. ?Hmm??

?I didn?t think she?d react like that; it was a joke.?

?Well its not funny.? Padme looked up at me. ?Is it??

?But Dad did it on Senator Organa and you laughed.? Luke said, looking at him.

?Still, he apologised afterwards. Go say you?re sorry to your sister.? The little boy pulled himself off her knee and skulked out the door.

Padme turned to me and sighed, ?How am I supposed to stop doing thing like that when he?s copying you??
    ?I don?t mean for him to.? I said gently.

She just smiled gently, and said, ?I know. Its just, you?re a father. You have to be careful.?

?Ani!?

?What?? he said, he looked around seeing the mess hall again and three very worried friends.

?It happened again?? Tri-An said.

Anakin just nodded. He felt dazed, like he?d been sleeping.

?Listen, I know you?re probably not keen on the idea ? sith, *I?m* not keen on the idea ? but maybe seeing the council is the best thing to

8. Kitt327

Kitt327 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 23, 2000
    lol, I loved the bit about Luke imitating Anakin's prank.

Sounds like we're going to get some Ani-Obi interaction in the next post :) I'm looking forward to it, but no rush. Take your time and get well soon.

9. darla101

Feb 11, 2003
    Kitt-Its so nice to get a comment from you. Im glad you liked it.

10. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    oooohh. nice one.

11. darla101

Feb 11, 2003
    I won't have another posyt up till Thursday morning, maybe Wednesday night.

12. darla101

Feb 11, 2003
    Im going to put a post up tonight.

Sorry it took so long, but i have had to work That Kind Of Love too.

13. darla101

Feb 11, 2003
    Sidenote: I don?t read the AU?s much and have no idea if Siri took a padawan or not. But for the purposes of this fic, she took one for years from now, five before the clone wars. I?m pretty much going on what I know, so I hope I don?t get too much wrong.
    Also, Kye is one of my friends little brothers. Since his name was spelt oddly, figured I?d include him.

This is just a shortie; Im going to be writing another part in a day or so.

---

?Come in!?

The room looked the same as every other boarding room at the Temple. There were white ceilings and walls, and grey carpet. There was a window to one side, looking into Coruscant, two rooms to the right, Siri?s and Kati-wise?s, and the breakfast bar on the left.

Of course, there were little touches of personality everywhere though. The couch had a golden colored weave over it, there were blue curtains with little stars on them, and the breakfast bar had metal stools.

There, on one of these breakfast stools, sat his master, who was reguarding him with a curious stance. Siri was behind the bar, grinning.

?Ani! I was wondering when I would see you!?

Anakin smiled a little sheepishly. ?Hey.? He wasn?t really looking at Siri, but to Obi-Wan, who had felt there was something wrong. It was written all over his face, as the saying goes.

?I don?t see you for months on end, and all I get is a ?Hey???

?Umm I?ll have to catch up later. I kind of have something I need to uh talk to Master Obi-Wan about.? Anakin smiled, weakly.

Obi-Wan nodded for him to leave, ?I will meet you in our apartment momentarily.? With that, Anakin left the room. He was too nervous to do much else. Obi-Wan turned to Siri, ?Come over to the apartment tonight, we can catch up more then.? And with that, he got up, leaving Siri a little confused. She yelled after him,

?What?s the big conspiracy??

But no answer was given.

---

Anakin was sitting on the sofa in their apartment when Obi-Wan arrived. He didn?t look well, not at all. He looked drained, almost fading. It would be enough for anyone to be concerned about him, but he was his mater, he was supposed to be the one being concerned and remedying it. He made his way over to the char by the window, and sat. This was Anakins game; he needed to put the ball into play.

?It happened again.?

?The name slipping??
    ?No. The flashes. Visions.?

?So you have decided they?re visions.?

?I?m not sure.?

Obi-Wan rubbed his sinuses and looked at Anakin. ?Is there anything you can tell about them? Like who the blazes Luke is??

?I think?I think he?s my son.?

?Anakin, you don?t have a son.? His voice was suddenly very calm. The kind of voice you use speaking to a child. Or a lunatic. Three guesses which one I felt like. ?Doesn?t he think I know that??

?I know! It?s just?confusing! I keep flicking from something I like?a future that I?d like?to something?? he just trailed off.

?Its frightening.?

Obi-Wan just looked at him, breathing out heavily. ?What do you want to do about it? It can?t go on, surely you realise this.?

Anakin just nodded. He knew what was coming, and just didn?t feel like he had the energy to fight it.

?You know the council are the best, Anakin. No one else is half as qualified to help.?

?I know.?

?Will you see them??

Anakin just lifted his head and nodded. He just hung his head in his hands.

Obi-Wan stood up and walked over and just put his hand on Anakins shoulder. Anakin just continued to look at the floor. There were little tears in his eyes. He was starting to get very drained by these?occurances. ?Get some sleep. I?ll tell Master Ecin that you are unable to attend your morning lesson and make arrangements for you to see the council first thing tomorrow.?

He gently added. ?You?ll be fine. Alright??

Anakin smiled weakly and nodded. The council were good at this, its true.

?Then why do I feel like something?s going to happen tomorrow??

14. Calen2kk

Calen2kk Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2002
    heya, on Siri Tachi, I thought she quit the Jedi Order and went to work for some slavers? That's what her bio on Starwars.com says.

15. darla101

Feb 11, 2003
    I know that, but shes a good charcter so I'm working on the Premise that she came back.

I did warn you I wasn't very up to date. But hey, this is a fanfic, so no rules really.

16. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    COOLY! I STILL LOVE THE WAY OBI IS CONCERNED ABOUT ANI! I JUST LOVE IT WHEN HE IS!

17. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    I guess Anakin is having alternate visions.

He's seeing what it would be like if he turned to the Dark Side and became Vader, and what if he didn't turn and stayed with Padme.

18. Calantha

Calantha Jedi Master star 2

Oct 25, 2002
    :D I'm glad I checked this out! I really liked the way you handled the Anakin and Obi-Wan interaction, it's believable.

`Force, this is boring.'

[face_laugh] Good first line. It's attention catching. The story runs at a very good pace, as well.

Snap, hisss, snap hisss

Very effective. At first I was confused (in a good way!) but once I figured it out, I nearly jumped in shock.

~Calantha

19. darla101

Feb 11, 2003
    diamond_pony2002 - well im playing him how i think he'd react. In the characters shoes.

TorontoJediMaster - Not quite! I did give you a clue as to whats going on....

Calantha-Thank you! It always nice to know new people will give this fic a try.

20. darla101

Feb 11, 2003
    Mini Post! Just needed to set the groundwork for the next part?.

---

Anakin was exhausted.

There was no way he could sleep last night, not with seeing the council this morning and now, standing outside the council chambers, he was yawning.

?Oh wonderful? he thought. ?I can hear Master Yoda already, ?Get more sleep, you must, if to stay awake, in our presence, you are.?

For once, Obi-Wan seemed just as fidgety. Was he worried? ?More to the point, should I be worried?? Anakin thought.

The council called for them and in they both went. Anakin lagged behind, something he always did as was taught to him as a sign of respect to his Master, but it was accentuated by the fact that he was tired. He just could not sleep last night. Through fear, he supposed. This thing, whatever in sith-hell it was, could in not be good. Or could it? The images of Padme and their babies, well, it was?a dream. A beautiful dream.

?Knight Kenobi, Padawan Skywalker .? Master Windu addressed them.

The Knight and apprentice bowed to the council and began to tell the tale of the last few days, ending with the vision of the children. The council chambers were silent. Perhaps the Jedi Masters where discussing amongst them what was happening. Anakins hands were sweating, he felt hot, tired, very thing felt so ? loud? The silence in the room was deafening.

Finally, Master Yoda addressed the Padawan. ?See what you are seeing, we must.?

Master Windu spoke up, ?Open your shields, and let us see what is happening.?

Anakin just nodded, and lowered his shields. The feeling of twelve Jedi Masters entering your mind at once is?overwhelming. He steadied his breathing, letting them see what they needed to. It was draining though.

He stole a glance to his master, whos eyes where darting backwards and forwards between the council members and Anakin almost like he was watching Correlian Tennis! He almost giggled at the thought, but thought better of it. I suppose the Council wouldn?t be pleased about it.

?Wow, is it just me or is it hot in here?? he thought.

He was sweating more, and feeling slightly dizzy. Burning, like?limestone? He could hear things, screams? His screams! He was screaming? Why was he screaming? The searing pain engulfing his legs answered that, he heat, force, it was so bad! He was suffocating.

Again, another sound. This wasn?t screaming, this was just a rhyme?one his mother used to tell him?over and over?Home?.Hearth?.why were his hands hurting?

Suddenly he felt something hit him, and everything went into a sweet black oblivion?.

21. Kitt327

Kitt327 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 23, 2000
    Aw, poor Anakin. Heh, I wonder if the council picked up his thoughts about Corellian tennis and it being hot in there.

btw, I've been meaning to ask you, how old is Anakin is this fic?

22. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    So while the whole Council was in his mind, he had the next vision?
    The one of him burning in the lava pit?

Vadey

23. darla101

Feb 11, 2003
    Kitt327 - He's about 18, I set it beofre AOTC because it would have meant I could get there if I waned to, ot just leave it all to being before.
    I wasn't sure what to have Obi doing so I thought I'd throw a bit of humour in, considering things are getting ugly.

VadeyFan2002 - I wasn't sure what to use, but I thought that the heat inside the room would be a good catalyst, and the fact that the though of the Jedi Council roaming around his mind would be distressing for him, but more will be explained about it in the next part.

Everyone, excuse my spelling mistakes. My word program is evil.

24. darla101

Feb 11, 2003
    Its quiet today...

25. darla101

Feb 11, 2003
    I have another part written.......question is, should i post again afer just TWO DAYS?

Also Kitt, why not put that dentist thing on FF.Net, or Blazing Suns?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.