main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive "Legacy 2" (Sequal to the RPG based off of the Fanfic) New Jedi Vs. Sith War *Clones of destiny*

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sketkh, Sep 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    *wonders if we can go ahead and start* Hmm... *quirks an eyebrow and shrugs* Correct me if I'm wrong.

IC: Jishla stood with her back against one of the smaller buildings of the area, watching as beings and figures scurried to get to their homes at night. Sighing and pulling her cloak tighter around her, she walked along the wall of the building and turned the corner. She looked around the small, dark alley she had just entered. Quiet. Very quiet. No one was around, no sign of movement or even a breath of the wind that had been blowing out closer to the main, open part of the small village. Shruging off her discomfort, she continued into the alley.

2. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: Sure we can start. :)

IC: High above the alley of whom Jishla walked down, loomed a dark figure. It slowly and seemingly crawled down to the ground below. And sneaked up behind Jishla...

3. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Jishla stopped mid-step and turned around, coming face-to-face with a being she hadn't met or seen before. Backing away a little she said "Who are you?"

4. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Oh, hush child... you have been in my eye for several years now.... I am Azcewl....

5. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Jishla looked at the man before her and gave a slightly irritated look. "What?"

6. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    You don?t know me.... but I know you.... I am your....

There was a long silence...

I know you.... that?s all...

7. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    Master Aled Oden Meditated in his Temple Chambers as night covered the district of New Ossus, senesing dark forces at work soemthing he had not sensed in a long time....

8. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    "Uh-huh...."

You meet all kinds in this life. Jishla nodded slowly and turn around, beginning to walk away from this 'Azcewl' she met.

9. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    I knew your mother! Azcewl yelled out...

10. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Jishla stopped, once again, midstep. What?

"You did?" She spun around and looked at Azcewl. "How do you know who my mother was?" she asked in a disgusted voice. "No one knows her. No one living."

11. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Revisha was polishing up her new speeder bike that she had created. Ebony and shining, it was truly mysterious and dark. Revisha would be taking it for a ride soon. As she checked things over, and standing up, Kir was right there in front of her.

"Hey Kir," smiling and waxing the speeder bike.

"Hey Revisha," he replied as he watched Revisha.

Revisha was done and ready to take this beauty for a ride.

"Did you just build this?" Kir questioned as he looked at it, being impressed with Revisha's work.

Revisha nodded.

"Do you want to come and see what this beauty can do?" Revisha asked as she looked at Kir.

"Sure," he said as he saw Revisha sitting in the back.

"Will you have the honors of testing her out?" Revisha questioned as she handed Kir the key.

"I'd be delighted to," he replied as he swung his leg over and started it up. Revisha wrapped her arms around his waist and they were off to test the thing out and go to the distance....

12. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    I know much.... I know all.... But your mother, I knew her above all others....

13. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    What kind of a deluted maniac are you?

"Ok...you say you knew my mother. What did she look like? What was ehr name?"

14. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Sorry.... but I am no deluded maniac..

Azcewl walked slowly closer to Jishla...

Your mothers name was Sabe.... I will confront you again.... my daughter....

Azcewl then jumped up, and disappeared from sight.

15. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Jishla shivered as she stared up at the dark sky. my....daughter? What...how did he know...I need sleep. This night is too weird.

Jishla ran her hand over her robes, starting to get an idea of where she could get some shelter that night. These were her Jedi robes, the ones she found when her mother died. She could stay at the Jedi temple...they wouldn't know the difference, she was sure. Running out of the alley and grabbing her small bag which she had left in front of the building she headed toward the temple which, luckily, was close by. Then she paused a moment, realizing that when she was speaking to Azcewl, she hadn't said that she thought he was a maniac out loud. She had only thought it. Just then a speeder zoomed right past her, causing her bag to fly out of her hand and letting a lightsaber handle fall out.

OOC: Ooops...I forgot, my character's blind. [face_blush] I think I forgot to mention in my profile and stuff...some people can hardly notice, because she uses the Force to guide her.

16. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Azcewl watched Jishla constantly from a distance, soon he would offer her a choice and the truth...

17. RockDragon

RockDragon Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    The Sun's Fury approached the Black Widow over the planetwide city of Coruscant.

"I haven't seen my cousin in years!" Rhiannon thought to herself. Then she noticed her cousins massive ship was hailing her. She opened the frequency. "Welcome Rhiannon, I have been awaiting your arrival". "Is that you Jaali?" Rhiannon asked. "Yes, it's me. I can't wait to see you after all these years". "The last time I saw you, Jaali, you were only nine years old. That was way back during my first year on Coruscant". "I can't wait for you to get aboard. We can speak more then." Jaali said excitedly. "I'll be there soon." Rhiannon said before ending the transmission.

18. black-elf_182

black-elf_182 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 9, 2002
    "This thing is awesome!" Kir said back to Revisha, zooming the speeder around the traffic. "Faster than anything I've ever ridden!"

Kir's stomach growled. "I'm hungry. Why don't we swing by Dexter's and get something to eat?"

19. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Jishla sighed, scooped her lightsaber into her little knapsack, and started walking toward the temple again.

20. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    "Sure why not," Revisha stated as she looked forward with the wind blowing through her hair constantly for the speeder bike was faster than ever.

21. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Ti was headed back toward the temple when he saw a girl he assumed was homeless, then he saw a lightsaber hanging poking out of her bag. He ran up to her. "So are you headed for the temple?" He asked the girl

"Yes" she said then he noticed what he assumed was a tear drop behind her ear. "That's a very intresting mark for a Jedi."

22. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: i forgot to tell you people that I am taking control of A'Shard Hett too.

23. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    "Jed...Oh! Uhmm..." Jishla pulled her hair out from behind her ears, covering both marks on her face. "Just something having to do with my family."

24. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    Aled sensed a Vergence in the Force, something that ached his nerves, he rose from his chusioned pillow on the floor and headed for the door to leave for home. as he waved his hand for the door Aled was greeted by three familular loving faces.

Myria, Able and Obi-wan Oden, his beloved children all bright eyed and awating thier father on the other side.

"greetings father." young Obi-wan exclaimed as he leaped into his father's embrace, the youngest of the trio only seven years of age he was always willing to hug his family members.

"Hello My Obi..." Aled said before lighty kissing his young son on the head.

"I hope the day has seen you well Papo!" Myria chimed, with a smile that only rivalled her mothers the same smile that made Aled melt into putty.

"With all of you how can it not." Aled returned the same kiss to Obi-wan onto Myria's cheek.

"Has the council driven you mad yet Dad?" Able added as he moved into his father;s embrace too. Myria's faternal twin, he was the spitting image of his father with his Padme's brown, powerful eyes.

"No more than you three do." Aled remarked. "How was training today?"

"Long" the three said in unision, having been through the same routine most of thier lives it became tradition to use this answer.

"Well then now that it is over why don't we head home and see what your mother is up to alright?" Aled smiled.

"Yeah Mamu!" young Obi cheered.

"Come now we mustn't miss the taxi."

25. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "Oh, you don't have to hide them" he said pointing near her eyes "I think it's kinda cool. So, I saw your lightsaber. Are you a Padawan?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.