main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive "Legacy 2" (Sequal to the RPG based off of the Fanfic) New Jedi Vs. Sith War *Clones of destiny*

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sketkh, Sep 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    "I have been building lightsabers. I'm too tired to sleep." Ti said grabbing a cup of caf.

2. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Obi-Wan began to drift slowly into death.

3. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    "We were sleeping," Revisha replied to Kir's question.

"What how late is it now?" Revisha stood up, smiling and approaching Kir.

Revisha really knew how late it was.

"Just kidding, well if we're disturbing you, I will retire again," Revisha placed a hand on his shoulder as she left and headed back to her quarters.

4. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    "You weren't disturbing me," Kir said to the departing Revisha.

He wished she wouldn't go.

5. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Obi-Wan died.

6. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Obi-Wan died! Wow! How? :(

Revisha had just sat down by the large window in her quarters and she looked out, thinking of everything that was going on. She sensed something dark now, a death or something. Revisha tried to see who it was in her mind but she couldn't. Revisha had then just thought about nothing.

7. DaughterChristmas

DaughterChristmas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2002
    ooc- Sheilah was acting stupid again...

8. Jedi_Santa

Jedi_Santa Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2002
    ooc: are you gonna stay dead this time?

ic: Ti doubled over in pain has he senced something he had felt before, the death of Obi-Wan.

9. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    The next day had come, sitting up in bed, Revisha stretched and looked out the window. They were to land on Coruscant very soon. The planet was right in front of them. Standing up, Revisha then had changed and headed out. Looking around, Revisha didn't see anyone in the hall. Shrugging her shoulders, Revisha headed to a room that had some things to practice skills and acrobatic skills as well. Leaping up onto some bars, Revisha was swinging, flipping, and doing many tricks.

After that Revisha had cooled off and then decided to work on some lightsaber skills with the viser over her head and the spinning ball. Revisha was very skilled at that and trusting her instincts. Revisha enjoyed most of the morning doing that. Heading back to the hall, Revisha sat at the checker board and just stayed silent.

10. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    "Revisha?" Kir asked, walking into the room.

"Last night, I sensed something was the matter. What was it?" he asked, taking a seat beside her.

ooc: is it just me, or is the great "Legacy" game finally dying???

11. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    OOc: Perhaps we should try to recruit more characters? Oh and By the Way "Merry Christmas!"

IC:Aled meditated in his quarters awaiting what might come to find him in the days for they will truly be meant for great celebration and it was coming soon.

12. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    ooc: That might work...good quality players. Let's have OOC RPG-wide nominations.

I'll begin.

Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

He'll stick to the game, and is a good, quality poster.

Lightside_Apprentice

Just plain awesome.

---------------------------------------------

That's all I can think of.

13. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: It?s because I momentarily left the game. ;) And I?m so glad the characters are mourning Obi-Wan?s death...

14. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: I was in pain that should be enough.

ic: Ti was sitting at the Dark Sky cafe.

15. DaughterChristmas

Dec 14, 2002
    Sheilah looked at Obi-Wan, then stood up and walked off the quiet street. She walked through the streets of the city, then sensed a familiar presence in a cafe she was walking by. She walked inside and looked around.

16. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "Sheliah!" Ti yelled waving a hand at her.

17. DaughterChristmas

Dec 14, 2002
    Sheilah heard Ti's voice behind her, and softened the expression on her face before turning around. She walked over to where Ti was and sat down. "Did you sense it?" she asked solemnly.

18. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Aled ran down the Corridor looking for everyone, he was going to need as much help as he could get in order to fullfill this mission..."Is anyone here? Anyone?" The temple seemed surprisingly empty.

19. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Hey guys I know it has been a while since we had a real mission but now that break is coming up soon i want to get back in the swing of things so come all your characters and send them to Aled so they can try to get the next mission up and going. Ok?

20. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Revisha kept staring out the window. Some tears had come down her face for she had known for who had died, she did last night as well.

"Obi-Wan had passed away," Revisha answered Kir.

Revisha then turned to face Kir. Revisha didn't say a thing and she then embraced him for she was sad. Revisha had been great friends with Obi-Wan.

Hours had past. Sitting back up Revisha wiped her tears away and smiled. She knew she couldn't stay sad forever and she knew that her friend was off to some better place.

"I sense that we are needed by Aled as well," Revisha stated as she stood up and had gone to change.

Going back, the Virago had landed on Coruscant now.

21. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Where is everybody? :D

22. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    ~...To all my friend...you are needed...find me as I seek out you...we must be called to fight....

23. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Zooming out of the Virago on her very modified and new speeder bike that she had built, Revisha flew off to the Jedi Temple. Revisha had heard Aled's call. Kir was behind her on his speeder bike, following her to the Jedi Temple.

Hopping off the speeder bike after reaching the Jedi Temple, Revisha headed inside and up the staircase.

"Where are you Aled?" Revisha asked as she looked around for she knew he was here waiting for everyone to come.

24. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    "Aled?" Kir called out, looking for him.

He opened up to the force, and sensed the Jedi Master coming.

"He's coming," Kir said.

25. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "Did you just hear Aled? Let's go!" Ti ran out of the room.

"Aled?" Ti said to the Jedi Master.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.