SWRPF Archive "Legacy 2" (Sequal to the RPG based off of the Fanfic) New Jedi Vs. Sith War *Clones of destiny*

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sketkh, Sep 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaughterChristmas Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Sheilah followed Ti, lagging behind a bit.
  2. Sketkh Jedi Master

star 4
    ~There is a dark presence that marks us all. We are to be mindful of our thoughts for a time is comming when our lives will need to make it's greatest sacrifice.~/i]
  3. Mertroid Jedi Knight

star 5
    Revisha had nodded to Aled's reply.

"I knew what I sensed wasn't fake," Revisha whispered to herself.

"Do you believe it's here on Coruscant Aled?" Revisha questioned him as she turned to look at Kir and then back to Aled.
  4. DaughterChristmas Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Sheilah glanced at Revisha silently and looked around at Kir, Aled, and Ti. She bit her lower lip, sheilding and hiding a presense of hate that seemed to hang in the air, going unnoticed.
  5. Mertroid Jedi Knight

star 5
    After Revisha had receieved an answer from Aled which was no, Revisha turned her head and saw Sheilah glancing over. Revisha hadn't talked to her best friend in a long time. Leaving Aled and Kir to talk, Revisha headed over to her.

"Hey stranger, long time no see," Revisha said, but not in the most happy tone, just a normal tone.
  6. DaughterChristmas Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Sheilah stared at Aled for a moment with a blank expression, her eyes portraying, if one payed the closest attention, a glimpse of despising. Suddenly coming out of it she smiled brightly and turn to Revisha. "Hey! Yeah, it's been a while. During the time I've been back, I had become quite...busy." Sheilah continued to smile, and there wasn't anything about her voice or attitude, but something wasn't quite right.
  7. Sketkh Jedi Master

star 4

"life is meant to be busy, it is a reminder of your survivial..."
  8. DaughterChristmas Jedi Youngling

star 1
    She shrugged, her smile withering down a little. "I know. And I'm not complaining. Anyway, any other reason you called us here?"
  9. Sketkh Jedi Master

star 4
    "Something is coming to an end, But I sense that something new is coming as well I felt it best that we all be here. now in this place"
  10. Goo_Child Jedi Padawan

star 4
    "It just feels wrong with Obi-Wan not being here." Ti's lekku twitched. "Has this anything to do with the Jedi's new discovery of the Sith superweapon?"
  11. Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling

star 2
    "Sith superweapon?" Kir asked, "Man, I've been gone a long time."

He scratched the back of his head.

"What are we to do?"
  12. Sketkh Jedi Master

star 4
    "Perhaps. only time can tell."
  13. Mertroid Jedi Knight

star 5
    Revisha looked over to Kir, and then Ti with Sheilah.

"So what are we to do now?" Revisha asked again after Kir had.
  14. Sketkh Jedi Master

star 4
    "we Meditate, this time of year on my world is a time of reflection and joy best spent with those dear to us. Since my family is on Orveaous, I thought it best to spend this time with all of you. Come sit, let us reflect..."
  15. Adelaide Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Sheilah grimaced at a tugging she felt at her right wrist and shoulder. She could sense her master nearby, but she couldn't see him..
  16. Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling

star 2
    "Umm...Aled? What's gotten into you?" Kir asked, "You aren't your battle-hardened self anymore."

"Now you're just a...well, you're something wierd, and it's freaking me out!"
  17. Goo_Child Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ti knew Aled needed to reflect. Him having read many great poems and plays could understand this need. His lekku moved behind his back in a relaxed pose.

Tomar was at the Jedi Temple. He could feel a bright sence in the Force. A sence that only came from loved ones being together.
  18. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    OOC: Look I'm back... sort of. And since when did Aled become a hippie? :p
  19. Mertroid Jedi Knight

star 5
    OOC: I don't know. *shrugs* lol :D

Revisha had nodded and she looked at Kir with a strange face on for she knew what Kir was talking about. Aled was very different now and not like how he used to be, determined and very focused with battle.

Heading to a different room with Kir, she sat down and shook her head.

"He's changed so much," Revisha stated as she looked out the window and then up at Kir.
  20. Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling

star 2
    "He wasn't like this on the way here, in the Virago," Kir said, "Something must've happened."
  21. Sketkh Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc: well Lord forbid I try to give us a little break for the holidays...merry Christmas to you all too!
  22. DaughterChristmas Jedi Youngling

star 1
    ooc- :p @ Sketkh

Merry Christmas to you, too.
  23. Mertroid Jedi Knight

star 5
    I wasn't being serious. lol Merry Christmas too you and everyone here. :D
  24. Goo_Child Jedi Padawan

star 4
  25. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    And a Happy New year....