1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive "Legacy 2" (Sequal to the RPG based off of the Fanfic) New Jedi Vs. Sith War *Clones of destiny*

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sketkh, Sep 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sketkh Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC-Alright we can get underway with your plot Daniel.
  2. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC:So the plot begins. Mwa ha ha! LOL! Whoa. Let's just get this show on the road! :D

Revisha nodded to Kir's statement. As she nodded, she couldn't stop staring at him. There was just something about him that made her want to get closer to him. It had been many years since she saw him. Well a year actually. Standing up she walked up to him. She was shaking and she didn't know what to say. She saw him looking down at her with curiosity. Without thinking for she couldn't think around him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. The kiss lasted long. After a while, she then backed away and headed out of the room, leaving him standing there.
  3. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc- I think I missed something...
  4. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    OOC: Tell me about it. I think it is about time we start a Legacy 3, which I believe will take place three years from this one... I still must talk with Sketkh to work out the details.
  5. Sketkh Force Ghost

star 4
    ooC: this is true, Three yers ahed it will be and we Will launch the next Legacy in a few days so be perpared and tell your friends.
  6. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc- Alrighty let me look at Sheilah's storyline and think about where she would be in 3 years...Okay, a 19-year-old Sith knight who killed her master after achieving a higher rank, etc. After I come back from eating I'll post something. :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.