main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive "Legacy 2" (Sequal to the RPG based off of the Fanfic) New Jedi Vs. Sith War *Clones of destiny*

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sketkh, Sep 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    The Oden family was part way throught hier meal when they heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" the young Obi-wan oden annoucesd as he leaped to the door with his silver eyes wide with anticipation for who it might be.

The young Oden tapped the open door console it slid open revealing his bearded Namesake.

"Unca Obi!" he cheered, wrapped his tiny arms around the tall mans legs...

2. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Obi-Wan laughed....

?Hello little guy,? Obi-wan said smiling... ?You taking care of your mother??

Obi-Wan bent down and picked up Obi-Wan Junior.

3. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    "Yeah..." Lil' Obi said before calling for his parents. "...Mamu! Papu! Unca' Obi-wan Is here!"

4. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Obi-Wan walked through the door, following Lil'Obi...

5. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Aled stepped out of the dinning area, only to be greeted by his youngest son who was followed by his namesake. "Obi-wan." he smiled as Padme, added by Able, lifted her pregnant self out of the chair to see her husband's best friend. "What bring you here tonight?" Aled said as he leaned in to hug his fellow Jedi master.

"How is Sabe doing?" Padme injected. as the twins flanked behind her smiling to see thier respective god father.

6. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    OOOC: I m going to sleep gotta go to school and see a show.

7. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: We have a better Twi'lek icon now! I like Twi'leks

ic: Ti's ship lifted off the landing pad.

8. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: Goodnight, Wow... your characters were busy.

IC: ?Sabe?s fine... though we are still arguing about having any children...?

Obi sighed, then turned back to Aled,

?What?s the matter? Can?t a friend come over to visit?? Obi-Wan said jokingly ?Anyway... I sensed you needed help with the kids or something, I hope you don?t mind that I dropped by unannounced."

OOC: Obi-Wan stars in, Adventures in Babysitting. :p

9. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    ooC: I will be unable to post until really late tonight so Daniel you canrun my character until then.

Aled sensed there was more behind Obi-wan's word. "What is it that truely brings you here my friend." he said leaning on his shoulder.

10. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    Nice ship Ti, it remains me of mine and Fox's

11. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Racing down the halls accidentily bumping into to people was not the funnest hting to do. She shoved her key card into the door slot then looked up in surprise as a bunch of padawans stared at her.

12. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: I'm sorry if my last post didn't make sense, I was in the wrong 'Legacy'.

ic: Ti's ship landed at the temple.

13. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Obi-Wan turned his head, he thought about what Aled told him almost 15 years ago.

?Can I speak with you, alone?? Obi-Wan then ushered Aled into a room, with no young ears. ?Remember when you told me about Azcewl... and about who he was...??

A strange and morbid look came over him, he shuddered, Obi-Wan then looked into the other room where Padme was playing with the children. He sighed then turned back to Aled.

?We searched everywhere for Sheilah... we knew she turned to the dark side, Ti told us that was so. But they never turned up again... I... I have a feeling that Azcewl and Sheilah are coming, where they were I do not know..... but they are coming.?

14. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    April and Ti got off the ship, Do you want to come see the cildren? and meet my husband.

15. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "Why not" He said his fairwells to the other girl. "Let's go"

16. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    April and Ti got on the lift and took it to the fifth floor, and exicted the lift here it is, April opened the door and was imeediatel attacked by 1 child with red-blode hair and Green eyes, and one with Brown hair and gray eyes Hello guys, Ti This little Imp here is Luke, He looks like my husband, This is my daughter Leia, say hello to Master Ti, Hello both of them said. Fox, Come out here a minute there is somebody I want you to meet, Fox came out of the bedroom, Ti looked and saw a tall man with brown hair and gray eyes standing there, Ti this is my hsband Fox, Fox this is my old master Ti. Hello Fox said.

17. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "Nice to meet you."

18. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Aled gazed into nothing for a moment then to Obi-wan. "And what are we to do of it. Azcwel has no intrest in us anymore his darkness has no affect on the universe he is too jaded to do anything but think."

19. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Obi-Wan sighed, he had a very serious look upon his face.

?No...? said Obi-Wan ?the reason we haven?t sensed him or found Sheilah was because he was not anywhere to begin with, or so I felt. Just be wary....?

20. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    EDIT: Two Legacy's are confusing.

21. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Aled turned to see the image of his family in the living room. lil' Obi and Able had taken refuge in a small corner playing with small objects seeing who could levitate them the highest, While Padme lay back in the couch as his duaghter Myria scanned her womb of the unboron life inside, Padme brushing Myria's hair with her fingers as her young Jedi daughter lay her head on her mother's stomach.

Aled then pointed the image of his family. "Do you see that Obi-wan?" he sighed.

22. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    OOC: I like the confussion.

23. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    "Yes?"

OOC: Smallest post ever...

24. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    "That is my life now..."Aled turned back to Obi-wan. "...All I' am and all that is good of me is in that room, playing, loving, being all that anyone could want in a family." Aled placed a hand on his frineds shoulder. "I would do anything for them, but I will not run off on some blind mission to face a being I have not seen since the twins were born. I owe it to them and the Council would not even allow me the time to investigate any matter outside the Temple walls."

25. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Obi-Wan raised an eye brow to Aled?s presumptuousness.... He then placed his free hand on Aled?s shoulder.

?I never said we should... I just said we should stay on guard... uh...? Obi-Wan paused... ?Sabe and I are in a bit of a fight... can I uh... stay with you guys, lets just say its that or the dog house.?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.