main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive "LEGACY" (an RPG based off the Fanfic!) [2000 years after ANH]

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sketkh, Jul 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Obi-Wan stared at the ceiling of the Jedi Temple.
    Life is amazing.
    He thought to himself.

Obi was sitting in the main hall. The soothing atmosphere warmed Obi Wans heart and soul.

2. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    Aled noticed a familiar looking and darkly clad, figure staring at the walls above him, with that stupidly childish grin of his.

Obi-wan Kenobi you will never change... he remarked underhis breath as he began to storle toward his inlightend friend.

"Waiting for something to happen Obi?" he knew Obi-wan hated that nickname, but he allowed his friend to call him that anyway.

3. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    Is it too late to join?

Basic

NAme April JAde Skywalker
    Clone NO
    Age 13( I thought it would be fun to play a younger charcter)
    Species Human
    Gender Female
    Bio Padme was born on Tatooine, it was there that she was discovered and brought to the Jedi Temple, She is currently waiting for a master to teach her the ways of the force. She is very strong in the living force. She is very good with a lightsaber.

Physical Descripton
    Eye Color Green
    Hair Red-Blonde
    Skin Color Light Tan
    Weight 101
    Height 5'2
    Clothing White Tunic and Tan Pants and long brown robe
    Basic Description very quiet

The Force
    Lightsaber Double
    Lightsaber Colors Blue and green
    Rank Apprentice, (No master yet though)

Note: I will be gone from Aug 2- Aug.8 I wil return Aug 9.

4. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Fair warning... My characters wife, is a clone of the original Padme Amidala. I will mention her in this RPG and you might want to mention your relation to Master Yoda Skywalker, so you might want to change your name?

5. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Daniel you still there?

6. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Revisha was at Farell's shop working on a ship right now.

Farell: How is that coming Revisha? I thought I was supposed to have this ship by 7.
    He had a little worried look on his face talking to a pair of legs hanging out from underneath a x-wing.

Revisha: Don't worry Farell. I'm almost done, just a few more adjustments.

Farell: You know this is the only job you have since you moved from Rushu. I'm your friend so I gave you this job, and you're the best. So just get it done okay?

Farell had dark hair, hazel eyes, and he was 5'11". Farell had been Revisha's friend since the beginning. Farell owned a shop where they repaired ships.

Revisha: I'm finished. Good.
    Revisha slid from underneath the x-wing with some oil on her face. Farell handed her a red cloth to whipe the oil off her face.

Farell: Well here is your payment for your hard work. I'll see you tomorrow.

Revisha: Yup. I guess you will. I work tomorrow.

Revisha walked out of the big entrance and metal, high tech building and hopped onto her black speeder bike. She zoomed off.

At Revisha's home she hopped of the slick speeder bike and went up to her apartment.Her apartment looked very tropical inside. It looked like Rushu. Revisha had taken a shower to clean off and changed into some black, loose pants with a blue 3/4 lenght sleeve shirt that revealed her midriff. She walked out to her balcony and looked out upon the city of Coruscant. She looked across and saw the Jedi Council building.

Revisha: I wonder what it's like in there.
    Talking to herself with her chin on her right hand and leaning on the balcony.
    Revisha: Maybe I'll check it out sometime. Maybe tonight.
    She said in a little excited voice. She walked out of the balcony to her room. She grabbed a black bag and she went down to her speeder bike. She hopped on and zoomed to the Jedi Council building.
    At the building she stopped in the back. She looked up to the building with awe. The stars were glittering beautifully high above. The wind was blowing through her long, dirty blond hair that went to her waist. She knew there might be a lot of security so she shot up a hook with strong cable up to the top. Revisha started climbing up with her shiny, black boots on. She had some guns on her legs just in case. She started to climb up the building...While climbing she saw two figures standing there. She was looking and she put some hearing thing on the glass so she could hear what they were saying.....One man had a beard and side burns with a mustache, and the man had red hair....
    Revisha: Is that Obi-Wan?
    Still listening....

7. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: I'm here again, but off and on.

IC: "Hello, Aled" said Obi. "Sorry I just got caught up in the architecture..." Obi Wan paused "So what have you been up to lately?"

8. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Sheilah was leaning against a pillar across from the location that Obi-wan and Aled were standing. She sighed and pulled out a small piece of wood with carving marks in it.

9. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: Hey Adelaide, I don't remember seeing your Character Form... I'm not sure if your good or bad.

10. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    ooc:I'm Kara, but my parents refuse to let me use the sn...she's good

11. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    OOC: Adelaide, are you having trouble with your split personality?

IC:

"Obi-wan.." He sighed at his friend's day-dreaming nature, which never seems to escape him. "...you and I have been in this place more times than we have at home! and still i always seem to find you here in this very spot, stairing at the decor."

He slapped the goateed man on his shoulder, almost knocking him off his feet with his superior strength.

12. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Obi Wan shrugly laughed at Aleds playful hit.
    "I don't know why I like this spot so much, it just brings warm feelings to my heart..."
    Obi Wan then sensed something, as if someone was watching them both. But Obi said nothing about it, yet.

13. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Revisha kept listening. She smiled while listening.

Revisha: This place doesn't seem to bad. She kept looking in. She watched the figures walking around. She was very high up and if she slipped she would be done for. The wind was blowing through Revisha's long hair. Her sapphire eyes were glittering with the stars in them. She kept watching.

Revisha: I guess everyone gets along around here.

Revisha just kept watching and she was suprised that no one had spotted her yet.

Revisha: I hope I'm not violating any rules here.

She had a look of worry and then something went wrong with the thing that she was listening to.
    Revisha: Oh great what now?
    She went to check it and she dropped it.

Revisha: Oh great! Just great! Well I guess I can just watch. It could still be entertaining.

Revisha leaned forward and put her elbows on the ledge and she kept watching.

14. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Aled could sense Obi-wan's slight distress. He chose to continue thier communication via their bond in the Force.

*what is it Obi?...*

15. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    "I feel as though we are being watched..."
    Obi Wan then looked up, pretending to look at the art of the ceiling, then he noticed someone looking at them from affar.
    "Aled? Do you see that figure watching us?"
    Obi gestured in the direction that he saw the figure...

16. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    Meanwhile in another part of the temple, April Skywalker was mediating,It helped her relax, She finished her mediation, and got to her feet, she went to her quarters, As he got in her quarters she wondered if she was ever going to be chosen to be a padawan. She had just turned 13, April looked out her bedroom window, I must be patient a while longer. She changed into workout clothes and went to the gym to prctice. She turned on her lightsaber and actived a battle droid and started dueling with the battle droid.

OCC: I will be gone from Aug.2-Aug.8 But i will return on Aug 9, somebody can play my charcter for me.

17. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Revisha had just realized that she had been noticed.

Revisha: Oh great! I'm going to be dead now!

Revisha looked to see if her hook was firm. She tried climbing down.

Revisha: I have to get out of her. Like they say...Curiosity killed the cat.

Revisha tried climbing down. Her hook slipped a little bit and she fell a bit.Revisha grabbed on some ledge of the building and she pulled herself up. She stood up and looked down.

Revisha: Oh my gosh! I sometimes just hate myself.

Revisha looked in the window on the next floor to see if anybody was there. Sure enough the red haired man was there facing her.Revisha looked around to see if there was a way to get down. She found some stairs.She started flying down the stairs.

18. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Aled leaned his eyes over Obi-wan's shoulder then up at the ceiling. opening his mind to the presense that was near.

"Secret admirer of your?" he questioned.

OOC: ANYBODY STILL WANNA PLAY THE MACE CLONE?

19. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Obi Wan made a smirk.
    Then casually walked over to the direction that the "admirer" was.
    Though now the 'admirer' was on the move...

20. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Revisha saw them coming towards her. She looked around to see what she could do. She grabbed the cable and she tried sliding down it. The cable had broke. She grabbed onto another ledge and pulled herself up.

Revisha: They're going to kill me!

Revisha was a little worried.

Revisha: Why did I come here?

Revisha started to run down another metal staircase. She didn't look back to see if they were around.

Revisha: Well it was nice knowing myself.

Revisha jumped down.

21. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Obi-wan led Aled to the nearest window, not taking the time to inform the other Jedi in thier presenes of the possible intruder. Aled then pushed the transpariant steel sheet open, and gestured his hand in a welcoming fashion to Obi-wan...

"After you Obi!..."

22. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Obi Wan walked slowly to the 'elevator', with Aled behind him went down to the floor below.
    They stepped out, and there they were right in front of the 'admirer?.

23. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Revisha was in shock!

Revisha: How'd you?

Revisha was facing the two jedi's. Revisha turned around and started running to her speeder bike.

Revisha: Oh great they probably think I'm some evil sith or something when I'm just an innocent repairer and designer. I don't think my father would have approved of what I just did either.

The sky was shining with stars. It was very quiet out.

Revisha: Okay it's a little too quiet.

Revisha said looking around.

24. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    he always seems to find to attract the pretty ones... Aled thought to himself givning this 'admirer' a quick look-over as she began to run off.

he turned to Obi-wan. "an 'Ex' I take it?"

25. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Sheilah had been watching close by and she followed the person from a distance, shaking her head.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.