main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive "LEGACY" (an RPG based off the Fanfic!) [2000 years after ANH]

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sketkh, Jul 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    "Now calm down..." said Obi to Revisha, who was running then stopping then getting on a speeder bike...
    "We won't hurt you. Now may I ask what your name is?" said Obi

2. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Revisha had stopped at her speeder bike. She was suprised that no one was around. She hopped onto her speeder bike and was about to go off when....

Revisha: Oh great what now?

3. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Sheilah had stopped when the two others appeared in front of this person, then followed again when she saw her running towards a speeder bike.

4. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    Aled made a great Force leap over to the Speeder ike before the unknown woman could. Not trying to appear threatening he leaned back on the tiny vehicle in a 'non-shalont' fashion.

"Nice model!..." he noted to the woman still some distance from him, now snadwhiched from escape between Aled and Obi-wan"... Collorian-made? or did you build it yourslef?"

5. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Sheilah came up to the side of the speeder bike, between Obi-wan and Aled.

6. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    "Hullo, Sheilah! I didn't see you behind us. Decided to join us in this chase?" said Obi-Wan jokenly.

7. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Sheilah smiled. "Chase? Nuh-uh, I just wanted to ask Visha here if she remembered me..."

8. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    g'night guy!

9. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: Goodnight!

10. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    ooc:night

11. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Revisha: To answer your question of who I am, it would be Revisha.

Revisha just looked at all of the three figures.

Revisha: To answer your question...*looking at the other figure that was leaning up against the speeder bike...I designed it myself and I built it.

Revisha: Sheilah! Is that you?
    Revisha was happy and she had a look of confusion of what Sheliah was doing there.

Revisha just looked at the two men by her. She was a little nervous and wondering if they were going to do something wrong.

12. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Obi-Wan and Aled looked at each other and exchanged glances.
    "So Aled. What should we do? Five lashes or ten?" Obi-Wan jokenly said.
    Revisha was puzzled at Obi-Wan and began to back up.
    "Relax," said Obi-Wan "We're not going to hurt you... But Aled what should we do?"

13. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Revisha started backing up very slowly while Aled and Obi-Wan were discussing on what to do. In her head she thought...What have I gotten myself into?

Revisha was backing up into an alley. Revisha started to turn around and walk slowly. If she ran they would hear her for sure. Revisha's face glowed in the dim lights down the alley way. The wind had calm down so her hair was just straight down. Her black pants waved as she walked around.

14. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Revisha had been walking along.

Revisha: I'm suprised they haven't noticed my disappearance, oh well. Who knows what they were going to do and who knows what they thought I was doing.

Revisha was heading to her home when...She saw two dark figures running to her.

Revisha: Oh no! Not again!

Revisha started running to her home. She ran with all her might.

15. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Sheilah chuckled and shook her head a second time as Aled and Obi-wan started after Revisha again. "Oh, well. I'll catch up with her some other time."

16. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Aled was quickly pacing behind Obi-wan. "Wait!" he shouted sensing fear in the Unknowa woman.

17. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Revisha kept running. She was afraid now. She had never been so afraid in her intire life. Revisha kept running through the night flying with the wind. Since she wasn't really paying to where she was going she had bumped into a wall. She fell down and got back up. Her elbow was bleeding now, but not a lot. Revisha ran and ran.

Revisha: How am going to get away from these guys?

18. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Aled gave up his pursuit on the woman as Obi-wan continued. He then raised his hand, levatating the girl off her feet her legs still peddleing in mid-air.

19. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Revisha looked up and saw she was in the air now.

Revisha: Oh great how can it get any worse?

And it had started to rain now. Revisha kept running.

Revisha: Okay! I give up!

Revisha was getting drenched now in the rain. Her hair was down and wet. She looked down at the figure that had her in the air.

Revisha: All of this over curiosity. They probably think I have a thing for one of them when I really don't. I just wanted to check out the place and see what the jedi's were up to. It's almost like they're family.

Revisha: Geez don't they ever give up? Well why am I talking? I am not giving up either.

20. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Obi-wan suddenly halted, realizing that Aled was now keeping this girl afloat he walked closer to her, in a non-menacing fashion.

21. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Revisha was just standing in the air now. She looked down and saw Obi-Wan running to Aled that had his hand in a gesture holding her up in the air. Revisha was even more soaked than ever. Her hair was drenched and so was her dark blue, cross-halter top was pressed against her body.

Revisha: Well I know what it's like to fly now.

Revisha looked down.

22. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    OO: it's ALED

Aled gave the Girl a neutral but threatening look. "Who are you?..." he asked "...and what are you doing here?"

23. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Yeah I know. I edited it as you can see. Well let's continue now.

24. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    I am Revisha, and I was just curious about your place okay? I meant no harm. I was just looking out of my balcony and I saw the jedi council place and I thought I would check it out. I swear I didn't mean to do anything wrong. And when I climbed up I saw you and whoever that red-haired guy is and I just listened. I'm sorry.

Revisha had a calm look on, but she was thinking deep inside that she was done for. She also thought in her head, I should've never done this.

25. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002

Aled rolled his eyes back at the young woman.

"You could have asked one of our graces to give you the public tour..." he set the girl on the soaked floor paneling. "....All you had to do was ask." he remarked.

"Now if you don't mind m'lady, my friend and I have other buisness to attend to!" he stated. "If you so wish to see our temple, I can guide you to our information center and I'm sure they will be more than willing to give you a copy of our tour schedule."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.