main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive "LEGACY" (an RPG based off the Fanfic!) [2000 years after ANH]

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sketkh, Jul 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    "Oh, no. I just see them around alot. I was actually sort of surprised he remembered my name. I'm not all that talkative, as you've seen before." Sheilah sighed and looked around. "So, Vish, are you still working with that Tyrell?"

2. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    "Oh okay. It seemed like you were around them a lot so I figured you worked with them," Revisha explained and taking a sip of water.

"Yes I do still work with Tyrell. And today this was unexpected...He asked me if I wanted to hook up with him. Can you believe that?" Revisha remarked acting shocked and all.

3. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Sheilah raised her eyebrows. "You're kidding?"

4. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "So where do you work then Sheliah? Since you don't work with Obi-Wan and Aled," Revisha said while seeing the Twi'leks with their red eyes on them. Revisha rolled her eyes and focused on Sheliah.

5. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    "Ah..." Sheilah glanced to the Twi'leks and back to Revisha.

6. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "Aren't those twi'leks freaking you out a bit? They are to me. I guess they've never seen such attractive ladies like ourselves," Revisha remarked with a smirk and pointing back at them with a hand.

"And no I'm not kidding. I told him no thanks. He was very settle about it and he didn't seem that sad," Revisha explained while looking at the twi'leks.

Some of the twi'leks started walking over to them.

"Hello ladies," a blue twi'lek said with focused eyes on Revisha and Sheilah.

7. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    Aled answered for himsefl and Obi-wan. "Yes Master Skywalker!" then he suddenly remembered something important before they left the round room. "when do we leave?" he hinted.

His mother smiled knowing exactly where her biological son's mind lied. "in nine days Noble Oden..." she smirked. "You will have plently of time to spend with your wife on your aniversery?"

He exhaled slightly. " thank you Master Oden!" and they walked off.

8. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Sheilah smiled at the blue figure then looked back at Revisha. "Hello," she said quietly.

9. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "Hello yourself," Revisha remarked looking up at the Twi'lek.

"Why such hard feelings?" the twi'lek asked looking down at Revisha with his red eyes.

"Ah I don't know, maybe you seem a little threatening," Revisha explained.

"Threatening huh?" the blue twi'lek said looking at the other twi'leks around him. "All we were going to ask if you just wanted to dance," the blue twi'lek said friendly but with a little sound that he was offended.

"Oh okay. Do we want to dance with them?" Revisha leaned to Sheilah whispering to her.

"It can't be that bad can it?" Sheilah asked.

"Okay. We will," Revisha said in a friendly way and smiling. Revisha and Sheilah stood up. All the twi'leks and them walked down the black marble stairs to the immense dance floor. It was hot in there and everyone seemed to be happy there. Lights flashed all over and people were dancing. The blue twi'lek was dancing with Revisha. A white twi'lek was dancing with Sheilah. They were having fun.

10. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    After a while the white and blue twi'lek with Sheilah and Revisha went to sit at a table to take a break.

11. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Obi-Wan turned to his friend.
    "What should we do first?"
    Though not exactly the best question Obi had ever asked...

12. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    The twi'leks were growing very fond of the two ladies. They were all having a great time.

"So what are your names?" the blue twi'lek asked looking at both Sheilah and Revisha.

"I'm Revisha, and this is my best friend Sheilah," Revisha said with a smile on.

"I'm Wren and this is my best friend Yule," the blue twi'lek said having a hand out pointing to Yule.

"So do you come here often?" Sheilah asked.

"Yeah. Do you?" Yule said.

"Not really," Sheilah and Revisha said at the same time.

"Well maybe you should come here more often," Wren said looking at them.

"Yeah, maybe," Revisha said smiling. Wren and Revisha were frozen staring at each other. Sheilah and Yule did the same.

"Well we really have to get going now. It's really late now," Revisha said.

"Can we give you a ride home?" Wren asked.

"Ah no thank you. I have my own transportation," Revisha explained.

"I could use one," Sheilah said.

"Okay. Let's go," Yule remarked. They all stood up and left the building.

"Could I have a ride?" Wren asked Revisha walking behind her.

"Sure," Revisha said walking to her speeder bike.

"That is hot. Did you build that yourself?" Wren asked.

"Yeah. Well let's go," Revisha said.

Revisha stopped at Wren's house.

"So I'll see you tomorrow," Wren said smiling.

"Maybe. I work tomorrow," Revisha said.

"Where?" Wren asked.

"At a shop. It's called Tyrell's." Revisha said."Well I have to go, bye," Revisha said smiling and zooming off.

"Bye," Wren said smiling.

Wren wanted to see her again. Revisha could sense that he liked her anyway...

13. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    ooc:Gettin' me hooked up with a Twi'lek, girl. :mad:

ic:Sheilah was on one of the roofs of the many buildings she had been visiting frequently. She watched as lights went out in some of the rooms of the Jedi Temple, then as lights also went out over at her friend's house. This was the perfect spot to sit if she wanted to see practically everything within 15 miles of where she sat.

14. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    "Sounds like we're going to be gone for a while!" Aled mentioned as he and Obi-wan made thier way down into the main hall. "I'm not sure about you, But I'm going to spend some more time with Padme before we leave..."

15. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OCC: Lol. It makes the story more interesting. And it's just a RPG. It's not real life. Oh well.

Revisha the next day was up early again. Revisha was at Farell's repairing ships.

"What is it with you being here early in the morning?" Farell asked with a smirk on his face.

"Well the job has to get done and I like to get an early start. You know me," Revisha said while working underneath a x-wing.

"Well keep up the good work because you're doing a great job," Farell said walking to his office.

Revisha was working hard and long. She thought in her head "I wonder what Obi-Wan and Aled are up to," for no reason.

Wren had come in the working area and asked...

"Excuse me, but is there a Revisha around?" he asked talking to a pair of legs.

"You're talking to her," Revisha said pulling herself down from underneath the ship.

"Hey, what's going on?" he asked.

"I'm just working. What are you doing here?" Revisha asked while whiping her hands.

"I thought I would just say hello," Wren said.

Revisha just smirked.

"Wren. I know why you were here. I'm sorry, but I don't think I can be with you. It's nothing personal," Revisha said turning around and looking at Wren.

"Oh okay. Well can we be friends?" he asked.

"Sure," Revisha said smiling.

"Well I better get going," Wren said.

When Wren was leaving Sheilah walked in.

"Hey Sheilah. What can I do for you?" Revisha asked walking up to Sheilah.

16. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    "Nothing. I just don't have anything better to do," Sheilah said as she looked around. "It seems you've been real busy lately.." She was wearing her Jedi robes right now, with the hood down. She chuckled a little to herself.

17. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Obi looked at Aled,
    "Oh, that?s good that your going to spend sometime with Padme before we go... Uh.. I'll just spend sometime with someone... I think..."
    Obi-Wan and Aled then went there separate ways until they went off on there mission...

18. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Aled, felt his friends unrest, ever since Mace had been gone on his honeymoon after he married Shaak Ti Naboo, Obi-Wan had literaly been 'Singled out' of the group. Aled couldn't really do anything about his friend's lonleliness, except maybe.

"Obi!..." he called out from the short distance thay parted them so soon. He then ran up to Obi-wan giving him a comforting hand on his shoulder. "...Wait a minute. Padme's friend Sabe is coming to stay with us for awhile during the celebration, I was going take Padme to dinner to night at the Malastarian resturant down in the Coco district, but if your not doing anything tonight...and I'm sure Sabe would be quite lonely if..." He hinted and he hinted hoping Obi-wan would get the point.

19. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Is it too late to have a new charactor?

Here is mine if it's too late just tell me

Name: Kite'Ti
    Clone: yes
    Species: Twi'lek
    Bio (History): Kite'Ti was a Jedi Master of the Rebublic. Ti went to save Obi Wan and at the Arena battle and was later killed by Vader in the purge. When his clone hatced he still had his memories of family and friends long gone. He went mad and stole a ship later turning to the Dark side.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Black
    Hair Color: None
    Skin Color: White(skin tone)
    Weight: 155lb
    Height: 6''
    Clothing: the bottom part of his black Jedi robes. he goes shirtless
    Basic Description of all:
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc:(if you play a clone you will have a small barcode tatooed to the back of your right ear.)
    He has tattoos of black lines and swerls all over his body except his face.
    The Force: Dark side
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc): two
    Lightsaber Color: Red, White
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Master, etc): Master

20. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    "Uh... I'll pass, but thanks... Its not that I don't want to its just I may really might be busy... I think."
    Obi-Wan then started to walk away. Though what he said wasn't really completely true.
    'Wait...' he said to himself and turned around.
    "Alright Aled I accept your offer." he said with a nervous smile...

21. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Occ: I will just start then.

"I have been following this girl around forever" Ti thought to himself "She builds ships and the Sith army needs her"

*Ti is about to go into the repair shop when a blue skinned Twi'lek walkes in and starts to talk to a girl* "I'll wait" *later the Twi'lek comes out of the building nods to Ti and walks down an ally. Ti follows him. He later comes out wearing the dead Twi'leks shirt* "The markings will give me away"* he puts his sabers into a bag to hide it. He walkes over to the girl under the ship*

Ti: "Excuse me, i assume you work here. My stupid Twi'lek self let my friends take my speeder out for a spin, and my blue skinned buddy got my favorite shirt smelling like jurry juice. Anyway it's busted and there is no way I could bring it in because it is so busted up, could you meet me here"

*he hands her an address*

22. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Sheilah looked at the Twi'lek who was speaking to her friend cautiously. She put up the hood of her robes and stepped back a little. Whenever he had left, she asked Revisha if she minded her coming along.

23. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "That was a Jedi!" Ti thought to himself as he got into an air taxie "this is going to be harder than I thought. . . maybe not. If girl could be turned it would be all the more easier."

*Ti grips the taxie drivers neck with the Dark Side of the Force and takes control of the taxie*

"all the more easier"

24. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "Well I guess I'm going to be more busy Sheilah for I have to go to this address and repair that man's ship," Revisha said with a smile on.
    "You can come along if you want to Sheilah. I don't mind," Revisha said with a smile on.

Revisha had been working hours upon hours.
    Revisha had finished the one ship. She cleaned up the shop and she swung her bag around her shoulder and she headed to her speeder bike. Revisha hopped on and zoomed to the address that was given to her. Sheilah was with her and they headed off to the address that the twi'lek had given her...

At the place Revisha and Sheilah hopped off.

"Man this place is huge!" Revisha said looking up. "Well let's go," Revisha gave a head motion to come to Sheilah.

Revisha walked in and Sheilah followed.

"Hello. Is there a man by the name of Ti around?" Revisha called out waiting in the main hall.

25. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    OOC: welcome Goo_child, thanks for joining.

IC: Aled was pleased to hear of his frined's acceptance. "Good then, Meet at my appartmrenet, Oh say the 19th hour?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.