1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive "LEGACY" (an RPG based off the Fanfic!) [2000 years after ANH]

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sketkh, Jul 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    OOC: I?m too popular!!! :_|

IC: The dark figured appeared to raise its hand, causing Revisha to be pushed back, pushed away from the weakling that was Vile.

Aren?t you a pretty thing? Revisha........... I can understand why he will love you...

The dark figure walked about some more, and even when he walked into the clear light, his face and body was still black as shadow, as if light itself was afraid to touch him... or it.
  2. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    Ti rasied up a hand. "Hold up! Evil master after evil master we have delt with is never a clear speaker. So just drop the whole omnichent(sp?) act and talk normal."
  3. Sketkh Force Ghost

star 4
    Aled and Padme hurried down the hall he came from, only to discover that it was blocked off.

"There must be a solid wall granetin in the door."Padme said as she felt over the wall.

"well it won't be there much longer..." Aled chimed as he activated his lightsabre, cuasing Padme to take a step back so he could jab it into the wall. Slowly moving threw it's corse surface to cut open the rock...
  4. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I am sorry you don?t understand what I speak... perhaps you should have payed more attention towards you mentor as a youngling!

The figure walked about some more... then raised his hand up, Vile moaned upon the floor and was lifted up.

I do not currently need you!

Vile screamed at the top of his lungs, blood came forth from his mouth, and then a snap... and another. To the horror of all, every bone in Vile?s body broke, and his limp body fell to the ground.

That feels better... now, who shall I kill first among you?
  5. Sketkh Force Ghost

star 4
    Aled could sense darkness beyond the wall, something horrible had just happend, and he comtemplated wether or not he wanted to continue cutting through the rock while Padme was still with him....the Force guided his actions...and he knew they eould not mislead him.
  6. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    So I suffer a conflict... I do not wish to kill you... not of yet, though I do wish to speak with Aled... who is now cutting his way into this very room here. Though it may be sometime until he reaches us.

Vile?s corpse still lay upon the ground, blood spreading, and staining the stone beneath.
  7. AngelicPadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Orhi felt all of the pain going on in her head, she could hear the blasters, feel the blood that seemed to float through the air. Yet having no clue where she was.
  8. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Revisha was confused by what he meant of what he said to her. Standing up, she headed over to the figure.

"Who are you talking about?" she asked as she noticed she wasn't injured.
  9. Sketkh Force Ghost

star 4
    Aled's efforts were not invain, as his sabre reached trhe bottom of the floor ending his tedious cut. He kicked in the side to open his exit.

"Padme..." He muttered, "Stay close to Me!" they entered the room to be welcomed by a dark being who stood above the corpse of Vile, in a puddle of his own blood...
  10. AngelicPadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Orhi could now smell the blood, she tried to stand but felt a wave of dizness over come her, when she felt her head a small amout of bloos came off on her fingers, she leaned against the wall, shutting her eyes in th darkness and calling out. "Hello??"
  11. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I was speaking to you, Revisha... and your future husband.

The figure walked to and fro, if walking at all. The room was still ghostly still, with the smell of death in the room. Just then Aled walked into the poorly lit room.

Ah, so the light one enters... Aled, the great and noble Jedi, I beseech thee. Tell me what year this be.
  12. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Revisha was confused of what Vile was saying. She didn't believe it. She knew he was lying.

"What exactly are you talking about?" she asked as she ignited her lightsaber and was right up behind the sith figure.
  13. Sketkh Force Ghost

star 4
    "The year be 2075 A.B.Y...." Aled answered as Padme clutched at his side for protection.
  14. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    Ti looked at Padme and Aled who had just came in. He then looked at the dark one. Ti raised his hand to the tall figure. "Who talkes like that? I knew Sith Lords who didn't talk like that."
  15. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "What makes you think you have any clue about my future?" Revisha asked the figure as she was rather annoyed and arrogated by all this.
  16. AngelicPadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    "CAn sombody give me a hand here!" She shouted sarcastically. She could feel the evil all around here...it smelled bad.
  17. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    The dark figure made a noise, which could be interpreted as a laugh.

One person at a time now... one person indeed. You do not speak so wise Kite?Ti, I know what you think... And Revisha, I speak of things to come, for if that is indeed the true date you say Master Oden. You have no idea how truly we shall become enemies.
  18. Sketkh Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: I;m going to chicago this week on travel if you wil so I might not be able to respond to any of these posts until late Sunday.
  19. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "We are already enemies," Revisha said in her mind and knowing the figure would hear it. She was giving a glare and closing her lightsaber up.

Revisha headed over to the wall and tried moving some rocks with the force, but she couldn't for this was blocked so the force couldn't be used.

"But what about strength?" Revisha asked herself as she started knocking some rocks down with her hands.

"We have to get out of here or everyone will die. You know that," Revisha stated as she let the dust from the stones pass by.
  20. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    No one is going anywhere!

Said the figure as it forcefully raised its hand and pushed Revisha to the ground with an unseen and violent force.
  21. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    Jadis watched the figure pushing Revisha to the ground (using the force, of course :p) while she was slowly and quietly backing out of the room through the entrance Aled had created with his saber. She hadn't been noticed yet, and she didn't seem to think that anyone would sense her leaving the room (insert anyway)...
  22. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I said... NO ONE LEAVES!

The ground shook, and the figures voice rumbled the chamber... the dark figure raised his hand and lifted up Jadis, (using the force, [face_plain] :D ).

You are a very disobedient person, don?t you think I don?t sense everything... not just in this room... but EVERYTHING!

The dark figure began to choke hold Jadis, squeezing the life out of her.
  23. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc- DANIEEEEEEEEL!!! I got enough of that from Brins! :mad:

:p

ic- "Stop!" Jadis screamed at the figure. "What would you have needed me for anyway?" Her eyes widened as she realized what could come of what she had asked. "No, uh, wait..."
  24. AngelicPadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    -great- Orhi thought. -I'm in a dark room, no light, no weapons no food, and there's some kind of evil out there...- she stopped, trying the force again, but to fatigued, so she listened, she could here everything that was going. -Revisha!- She called. -when your done with that do you want to coem help me!-
  25. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    "Enough of this!" Ti yelled as he opened his lightsaber. It silver blade cut through the darkness.

ooc: I just relized that you can't kill any of us because we are all in the sequal. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.