1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive "LEGACY" (an RPG based off the Fanfic!) [2000 years after ANH]

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sketkh, Jul 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    You speak with the tongue of a fool. What I am is beyond your comprehension... as is what you speak of. But before you die... any last requests?
  2. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    Jadis glanced at the figure. "What I want is to get out of here alive," She paused for a minute. "And maybe see my lightsaber being thrust through yourself, but that may be on a quite another matter."
  3. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    You are to much of a coward to do that.....

The figure lunged at Ti, grabbing him by the neck.... He placed his hand upon Ti's forehead... and disappeared...
  4. Sketkh Force Ghost

star 4
    Aled could feel Padme's grip on his shoulder as every one looked on in horror.

"What Just happend?"
  5. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Revisha had backed away and sat down, leaning against a wall. She knew there was nothing she could do. Revisha then just ended up closing her eyes and meditated for a while. Sweat trickled down her face, and she was full of caution.
  6. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
  7. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc: I know you just didn't...
    Oh, you better not have done what I think you did.
  8. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc- What, say "What?"
  9. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    OOC: :D Yep... he?s taking up residency in your mind for awhile. :D
  10. Sketkh Force Ghost

star 4
    Aled was utterly shocked to sense what he felt in his Friend's mind.

"Ti..." he muttered. "...its happened again."

Aled deactivated his sabre, feeling Padme tighten her hold on him. sensing the evil which was eminating in the room.

11. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Revisha had sensed it too. She opened her eyes and stood up.

"It is happening again," she said.

The darkness was growing deeper and deeper. More trouble would be coming soon.
  12. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    "You can't take me." Ti said in a normal voice.
  13. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
  14. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    OOC: He's already in your mind. Too late. :D
  15. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Revisha sensed the darkness grown in Ti. She knew someone had gotten into his mind. And she knew that the someone that had gotten into his mind, was too strong.
  16. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    Jadis put her left hand to her mouth and rubbed the corner of it. "Well...this is all crudy and I'd love to stay, but, uhmm...May I just, uh, leave...now..." Jadis backed towards the exit again. She hardly understood what had just happened, and she didn't want to know what was about to happen. And she didn't exactly care. She just didn't want to be around this being's presence much longer.
  17. Sketkh Force Ghost

star 4
    "Aled..." Padme whimpered. "..I'm not feeling to well, can we jus..."

"I understand." Aled retorted to Padme, feeling her nuasscial, and understanding that it wasn't just in part of her pregnancy but also becuase of her urnest desire to be out of this place.

Aled took his wife into his amrs, wrapping his robe around her body, as he and Padme exited the dark room aswell to seek escape from the darkness which haunted his friend.

Aled Valued Ti's health, but his family came first to him. Ti would understand this.
  18. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    Ti didn't know how long his freedom of mind would last. Ti looked at Padme, she didn't have long until she gave birth again. He didn't know what to do. He didn't want to harm anyone, but if he did what he thougt he might release this evil upon everyone, or he may kill it too. He was torn between many actions. Ti picked up his lightsaber. He looked at it in the palm of his hand. What now? he thought.

ooc: Dang you J_D. Here is a new charactor for me to control.

Name: Tomar
    Clone: no
    Species: Fosh
    Bio (History): Tomar is thought to be the very last of his species. He came to the Jedi order when he was 15.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: gray
    Hair Color: his crest changes colors
    Skin Color: gray and blue
    Weight: 75 lbs.
    Height: 3ft.
    Clothing: simple robes
    Basic Description of all: Tomar is one of the only bird-like Fosh(NJO readers know what I'm talking about.) He has his specis revers articulated legs, crest, wiskers, and antini.
    Scars, Birthmarks: none

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc): Single
    Lightsaber Color: yellow
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Master, etc): Master
  19. Sketkh Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: A little reminder Goo_Child. scinse this storyline takes place fifteen years before two. This is Padme's first pregnancy and she is only five monthes into it.
  20. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    OOC: I?m not planning on controlling Ti, Goo, he?s just hiding in your mind... oh, say fifteen years. ;)

IC: There was a loud rumble from above, then another, and another. Suddenly the ceiling (the area where no one was near), collapsed, light filling the chamber, in walked a figure, it was Obi-Wan.

?I?ve been looking all over for you guys!? Obi-Wan said, slightly annoyed. ?What?s going on??
  21. Sketkh Force Ghost

star 4
    "Don't ask Obi-wan" ALed retorted more worried with the events that just happened and with Padme to really explian it Obi-wan.
  22. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    Ti hooked his lightsaber back on to his belt.

ooc: J_D I'm glad you told me, I was about to kill Ti off, then I would need to explane how he was in 2.

ic: Tomar hopped down the halls of the Jedi Temple.
  23. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc- please ignore my last post...
  24. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    OOC: Adela? You post? ;)

IC: Obi-Wan ensued more information from Aled.

?What happened?? Obi-Wan looked about the poorly lit chamber. ?And uh... what?s with all the Sith here? Or did you not notice??
  25. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc: :mad:

ic:

Ti rolled his eyes. He turned around and threw a fire ball at 5 of the armored figures.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.