main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Legacy: "Fool's Gamble"

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by R_Zion, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Vitch staggered down a back alley to his house on corusant, he was very drunk. He tried rolling into a ball and rolling his way home like he ussaly did on a non drunken night but he always ended up running into piles of trash or walls. He steped on something gooey and icky, he looked down at his foot. <Ack!> Vitch said in Amani. He dragged his foot across the ground many times to get the goo off. Storm troopers rushed past him. <Oooh is it mist?> Vitch walked out of the Alley and into a big area. <Where am I?> Vitch looked around. <Ah...> Vitch walked staggered down the area till he reached a tall door. Vitch opened it with his key card then went in and closed and locked the door. He fell onto his bed and slept off the drunkeness.

2. CT-13438

CT-13438 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2007
    IC:Josh MChalen
    Josh walked around the cantina watching his prey, this was getting out of hand, he chased his quary all over the universe with little succes.
    "Aw forget it."Josh thought to himself.
    Josh drew his rifle with great pracision he shot the man in the leg wounding him.
    "Frandon Bordon your going to Crandon the Hutt."Josh said
    "Wait stop, ill pay you double than what Crandon is paying."Frandon said
    "And how will you do that?"Josh said "He is paying me enough to buy a small planet."
    Frandons face was one of horror as Josh picked him up and through him into a Shuttle Crandon gave him.
    "So then what do you think Crandon will do with me?" Frandon said
    "Probably will feed you to his Nexu but who knows."Josh said back
    With those last few words he took off for Coruscant where Crandon's base was.

Josh threw Frandon on the ground in front of Crandon
    "Heres your catch."Josh said with a attitude to him.
    "Aw I was starting to dought you" Crandon said in Huttesse
    Josh started to leave when Crandon halted him.
    "I have another bounty for you, it's on a child who stole from me.Crandon said handing him a paper with the details on it.

WANTED
    Name:Ryelee Hadrian
    Species:Human
    Could be possibly found with the ex-bounty hunter Azul Hadrian.

TAG:RYE

3. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    Vitch awoke to the sound of his Bounty Pad beeping. He hit a button to see the infro:

WANTED
    Name:Ryelee Hadrian
    Species:Human
    Could be possibly found with the ex-bounty hunter Azul Hadrian.

<Bout time a job came 'ere> Vitch said, Vitch pulled on his armor and grabed a Vibro spear. He walked out and walked down the alley to the cantina, his usally infromation gathering place.

4. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    IC: Drasius Kuze
    Glitareel Vanda, Newport, Coruscant

The man named Drasius Kuze stepped off the ramp of the Corellian transport Glitareel Vanda, taking in another morning on one of his favorite places in the galaxy, Coruscant. He was lugging a rectangular bag with him that was actually quite heavy despite its size. Inside were special weapons components that they had managed to get past customs inspections. Kuze knew quite well what it contained, but he played it with his characteristically cool air, something he was known for in his line of work. The man walked on, flanked in front and behind by other members of the Vanda?s crew. The plan was for him to take it to a waiting speeder at the edge of the docks area. It was at that point his obligation would be completed, and he was free to seek out other work.

This group he had just ventured with specialized in the smuggling of high-end blaster components from Point A to Point B. Being relatively reliable, they frequently served more high-end clients. Kuze was assured a nice paycheck would be coming into his account, redemption for his services as a middleman, as soon as the parts had been distributed amongst the underworld.

The native Deralian had chosen this lower-risk job as a sort of consolation after his last high-risk job ended in failure when the group he had been employed by was bombed by their competitors. Their boss who had attracted Kuze had been killed, thus creating a power vacuum that Kuze himself could have cared less to have been a part of.

A few minutes later, after winding through a maze of walkways with the local traffic flitting by, the three men arrived at the designated drop point. It was an idling airspeeder with green and orange decals. The windows were tinted, preventing a visual identification of the driver. It wasn?t like Drasius cared in the least who or what the being was, he just wanted to be through with the job and allow the money to come in.

The man in front of Kuze walked forward, rapping on the window with a gloved hand. It was a special pattern, because as soon as the knock had been executed the back right passenger door opened.

Stepping forward, Drasius unloaded the heavy satchel into the back seat, not even bothering to steal at glance at who was inside. He just stepped back, shrugged his shoulders to reseat his jacket, and lifted his hands to straighten his collar.

The man who had been in front of him rapped again on the roof of the car after shutting the door. Repulsors increasing in their whine, the vehicle picked itself up from its resting position and jolted skyward, joining the many thousands of vehicles lacing between the magnificent skyscrapers. He turned to look back at Drasius. ?Here Kuze,? he said, holding out a credstick, ?go get yourself some breakfast. And thanks for potting the goods,? he added in a snobby tone.

?Keep your chump change, Tol,? Kuze rejected him flatly, ?I?ll be seeing you and the Vanda around.?

It was with that Drasius turned on his heel and walked back toward the hangar blocs, disappearing into the almost perennial crowd that inhabited Newport. According to a special priority message he had received a few weeks back, an old acquaintance of his was on-world.

At first sight, he had liked what he saw: a modified Imperial Transport, obviously a junker that [b]Jav Boran[/b] had juiced up. It possessed the very appearance of a vessel which had many battles to come. Walking down a metal staircase past a sign that read ?Landing Pad 267,? Drasius walked around the ship, running his hand along the hull as he made his way to the base of the extended boarding ramp. He was a huge enthusiast of old Imperial craftsmanship.

It was at the bottom of the ramp that he spied the one who had contacted him: he would have looked to Drasius like a typical unassuming Duros, if he hadn?t seen the being in action a while back. The funny thing was that Kuze had been wondering if he would ever get in touch with [b]Jav[/b] again when he had gotten

5. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    (Now...I'm still trying to figure sth out: How in earth could a nine year old catch so much attention??! Plus, his stealing is normally harmless...usually at least...at times...hehe...oh, and AZul was never a bounty-hunter...but, info. is never that accurate, is it? ^^)

IC: Azzie and Ryelee

"Uh...Az?"

"Not now, blondie..." Azul went about the restauant, serving people's orders at a great speed, soft auburn locks of hair dancing behind her.

"'Tis important though..." the small blond boy looked down, prodding his fingers together.

"Whatever you took, give it back and apologize..." Azul looked down from counting her last tip.

"Uh...I can't...you see...I think I just got us in trouble...again"

"Come again?" sighed Azul, how could a nine year old cause so much trouble so easily?

"Well...you see...uh..." the boy cleared her throat, and the beautiful girl in front of her raised a single, slender eyebrow.

"Azul, rest for a while, kid!" called her boss; the iced-eyed human nodded, took the boy's hand and led him, passing by a group of people and dragging him out.

"I...uh...I..." Rye started, before letting out a heavy sigh "Uh...I got a price on my head it seems"

*Damn...she'll kill me...I swear she will...world, it was fun while it lasted!* he thought, baby blue eyes giving a lame puppy-dog look.

"You're kidding me, right?" Rye shook his head "Kriff! Kid, what in the whole Galaxy did you steal now!?!?!"

"Uh...no idea...but, here's the good news!" grinned the boy, taking a step back from the abnormaly still young woman who was looking down at him murderously "I...found you a new job! On a ship! You'll love the traveling, you'll see!!"

"Ryelee?" Asked the girl sweetly, caressing the boy's cheek. Rye gulped.

"Y-yes ma'am?"

"YOU LITTLE ANNOYING BRAT" Rye winced as Azul suddenly exploded "HOW...YOU'RE FRIGGIN NINE YEARS OLD! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU...HOW IN SEVEN HELLS DID YOU GET A-"

She was suddenly stopped by the boy tackling her; Rye grinned widely and waved at the several curious eyes that had stopped to watch them.

"Heh, never mind her...siblings' quarrel"

"You're nto my brother" hissed the young woman "You're my pet...well, it was you who got us in trouble, it's gunna be you who calls the captain of the said ship, and you who get us in there, or I swear I'll give you back to the Hutts!"

Rye grinned, at least she wasn't promising to cut his candy supply! The boy sprang to his feet and grinned at his young owner, waving at her as he skipped down the street.

"Deal, Azzie!" he called "I'll be back soon"

Azul slapped her foehead. What terrible harm had she doen to the Hutts to deserve this?

Shaking her head and cursing under her breath in every language she knew, she walked back inside.

--------------------------------------------------

Ryelee ran, then skipped, and then finally walked calmly, hand burried deep into his pockets -mainly to avoid taking anything-

He inspected the ship with keen, curious blue eyes. He liked it. he watched a man go inside and quietly walked behind him, quiet like a cat.

"Jav, I see you?ve got yourself a new ship. Also, if you need another hand, I?m in a transition phase right now,?

Ryelee stopped and studied the male sitting on a chair, a Duros. He gently knocked on the wall beside him.

"Uh...excuse me" he said softly, absolutely not embarassed, or even slightly shy, but trying to keep his mouth shut, everything on the tiny blond boy reflected self-confidence. "I was here about the ad, but I could come back later if you wish..."

Tag: R_Zion

6. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    IC: Kieran Zass

It was hard for an Imperial Knight to live after the Sith took control of the Empire, and it was even harder to find anyone willing to help one do it. It didn't do any favors when the Knight in question was a rookie, either.
    Kieran Zass had been out on his first mission as a full Imperial Knight when Darth Krayt attacked the Imperial palace and apparently killed Roan Fel, the man Kieran had sworn to protect. When he received word of Krayt's rise to power, Kieran was devastated. Nearly decades of training to save the life of one man had been rendered worthless in an instant. For a while, Kieran had considered ending his own life, choosing death over continuing to face his failure to protect the true Emperor. Somehow though, Kieran knew that things were not all they seemed. He held on long enough to hear rumors begin to circulate that the man killed by Darth Krayt was a decoy, and the true Emperor Fel was still alive somewhere in the galaxy.
    In order to weed out the truth Kieran had stowed away on a rusty old transport and returned to Coruscant, the home of the Empire and the site of Darth Krayt's treachery.
    He chased dead lead after dead lead, trying to find out as much about what had happened as possible without having to actually go to the palace itself. It was bound to be crawling with Sith and disloyal Imperials, any one of whom would undoubtedly shoot first and ask questions later. The base of Kieran's fear was the sizable bounty Krayt had placed on the head of any Jedi brought in alive, and that included Imperial Knights. Kieran didn't know why Krayt wanted them alive, but he felt he could guess and he didn't like where the guesses led. Kieran knew that if he stayed on the planet much longer, someone would find out about him, and it was likely that someone already had. After all, there were only be so many questions of a certain type a red armored force user with a silver-bladed lightsaber could ask without arousing the obvious suspicions.
    It was during one of his intelligence gathering missions that Kieran came across an advertisement for a mercenary captain looking for a party to travel the stars with. Ordinarily, he would have ignored it completely, but the fact that he was getting desperate to get off the planet combined with the captain's vessel supposedly being an Imperial transport meant that it was probably Kieran's best chance. This Jav Boran guy seemed honest enough anyway, since the scum of the underworld didn't usually offer "reasonable pay".
    Coming to a comm station, Kieran re-read the signal channel and typed it into the station's keypad. Listening to the soft beeps of the connection, Kieran waited for Jav to answer his call.

TAG: R_Zion

7. CT-13438

Jan 4, 2007
    (Well think of it this way the hutts may have made a slight error and as for the bounty the hutts hate it when they lose something even credits)
    IC:Josh Mchalen

Josh walked in the cantina slowly looking for a little boy that a Deveron bar tender in another bar he could not care to remember, he grabed the nearist patron.
    "Have you seen a boy about yeh high?"Josh said raising his hand to the estamated hight.
    The patron pointed to a woman and told him that she is always hanging out with a small boy.
    Josh walked over to her, she was a pretty little thing but nothing special.
    "Mamm I have been informed that you are taking care of a small boy that has a bounty on his head, I may help."Josh said in his nicest voice.

TAG:Azul

8. ChinaMonroe

ChinaMonroe Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 22, 2006
    Sinya giggled to herself as she made her way out of the eatery and down the sidewalk. It was always so easy to slip a few credits from the passerbys, and if she worked at it enough, some spacer who was head-over-heels for a twi'lek would take her out. It was a good life.

She eventually reached her building-the infested thing that it was-and strolled into her apartment. She was sure she'd be hired somewhere today, and she was hoping they'd leave soon. She was behind on her rent, and had no intentions of paying that sniveling little...thing. She didn't exactly know what her landlord was, and was certain he didn't know either. Hurriedly, she packed her tan bag, throwing in all her 'clothes' and other random dancing attire. She was lucky-she traveled light. And it was always easy to find an open apartment with furniture-many people were kicked out or killed, leaving their possessions behind. Deciding to change, she stood in front of the mirror and pulled a couple of things out of her bag.

"Lets see...no. No...That'll do. No, no...okay, this is good." she said, smiling at her reflection. She took off the scarf dress and opted for a pair of tiny, black leather mini-shorts, a black and silver belt that laid around her hips, a black bikini top that tied behind her neck, a black head wrap, and kept on her fishnets and heels. Around her neck was a metal necklace with many rows of strands. She had a few pairs of metal earrings in, so she didn't bother to change them. Quickly, she slipped on a few dozen silvery metal bracelet-bangles on her wrists and arms. She was done with that part.

Slipping on her speeder gloves, she headed for a dark corner of her room (the apartment was only one room), and cautiously pulled up a small piece of the tile floor. Underneath it she picked up a small, purple velvet bag, and after taking an inventory of the items, she slipped it into her bag, into a hidden pocket. "Gotta keep these safe." she mused to herself as she stood up, turning around. Taking a quick inventory, she nodded and walked out the door, locking it behind her. Hopefully, she'd never see that place again.

She walked down a few hallways, and back out into the open again. She reached behind herself and took out her datapad from her bad, and scrolled through the saved messages. She decided to scout out the job opportunities in order of distance from her current location. She chose the furthest one first-so she could make her way back if she had too. The first stop was the Landing Pad, number 267.

After about an hour of walking and wondering around the landing platforms, she stumbled upon #267. Sighing with relief, she walked inside the entrance way, looking around. She looked down at her datapad, and back up, seeing a Duros and a human talking, and a little child nest behind them. Biting her lower lip, hoping this was the right place, she made her way to them, stopping next to the human. She smiled seductively at the two talking.

"Excuse me," she began, bitting her lower lip again for emphasis, "But, could you tell me, is this the place to inquire about the For-Hire enterprise with Captain Jav Boran and ummm...S2 something?"

TAG R_Zion, any

9. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006
    Ic: Azul

Azul made her very best effort not to twitch in annoyance. The teenager looked at the man up and down, not rudely, but with a slight trace of curiousity in her entracing ice-blue eyes.

"So, I'm supposed to believe that, right?" she asked softly, tucking a lose strand of hair behind her ear "Well, sir, as muchas I appriciate the offer, I have to decline...he's a pain, but I won't give him up all that easily...is there something else I can help you with?"

She looked up at him with big innocent eyes, an effective mask, as she was everything but innocent.

Tag: Josh

10. CT-13438

Jan 4, 2007
    IC:Josh Mchalen

Josh looked at here with a bit of annoyance, good thing he was wearing his helment.
    "Very well then, you have forced me."Josh said pulling his DC-15 on her.
    "You will give him to me or this could get very messy."Josh said before a bith polled him off.
    "Get your hands off her."He said
    The only thing Josh did was instinctive-blast him.Josh pulled the trigger killing the bith.
    Then all hell broke loose as a bar fight started, beings were attacking him and every thing else. He decided to end this quickly, he threw a thermol detinator quickly he ran out of the cantina.

TAG:Azul

11. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: Azul

In a blink, she was out of the cantina. Weaving her way like a cat through the streets, she entered her appartment and sat there, locking the door behind her. She wasn't worried over Rye, since last time someone had tried to hurt him, the poor fool had lost his right hand.

Instead she went through his stuff and his bag, which were all some clothes, his teddy and a bunch of useless waste he kept just because he was a little too lazy to clean up.

With a sigh she took her sneakers and the apron off, and made her way into the small kitchen, humming to herself.

---------------

IC: Ryelee

Oblivious to what had been happening on the cantina his 'sister' worked in, Ryelee stood silently, observing the twi'lek with curiousity. Finally he decided she couldn't possibly be a bounty-huntress, or she would've started inquiering by now.

Looking around the ship, Rye waited patiently, knowing he needed to get Azul and himself away from that planet, and fast.

Tag: China, Josh, R_Zion

Note: Rye and Azul's accent sounds a lot like a huge brittish accent...which makes it funny when they speak in other languages.

12. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    coughs Please don't let this turn into a god-moders fest...

13. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    Vitch walked into the Cantina, bumping into Azul as she ran down the alley.. Vitch apologized to Azul adn walked into the bar. He walked up to the barkeep. "Bar Keep, Jawa juice" The barkeep nodded. Vitch pulled out the holo picture of Ryelee and showed it ot the barkeep and put a couple credits on the counter. "Ju've seen tis child?" The bar keep looked at it and said yes, she told Vitch about the diner.

Vitch gave her some credits and left. He walked down the street towards the diner. He stopped and looked at a holo poster for joining the crew of the Fool's Gamble. Vitch stabed it with his spear making it shut off. Vitch rolled up into a ball and rolled towards the diner.

14. darth_Boba

Aug 28, 2002
    OOC: Nevermind. The post's no longer relevant.

15. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    OOC: Wait, what's going on here?

16. R_Zion

R_Zion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 23, 2004
    OOC: E-blasted-gads. I go away for a little while and all chaos breaks loose. CT, I'm going to allow the thermal detonator and the attack by the bystanders, but the Detonator was low yield and only destroyed the restaurant, not levelled a city block. I wasn't big on you making up facts about Angel's characters, but for the sake of it generating a plot, since it seems vaguely interesting and is giving her a reason to leave the planet. Just watch yourself from now on. There will be consequences if it happens again. Also, don't magically show up at her door. If you have to find her, use droids or ask around, but take some time. Not one or two posts. You won't magically just find someone who knows her whereabouts. Coruscant is a big place so it'll take some searching.

------------------------------------

IC: Captain Jav Boran and S2-56G
    Landing Pad 267, Newport, Coruscant

In a near doze, Jav snorted slightly and was abruptly awakened when a figure approached and stood over him, eclipsing the sun. The Duros put one long-fingered hands over his eyes to shield them, but once they had adjusted and the beings features came into view, a coy smile spread across his blue face.

?Well I?ll be the Son of a Gundark! Drasius Kuze, is that you?? he said with a laugh in his voice as he jumped up from his folding chair and wrapped the Deralian Human in a tight embrace. ?When I hadn?t heard back from you, I thought you had turned down my request, but it?s so good too see you! Been keeping out of trouble, I hope.?

Releasing the embrace, Jav stepped back an arms length but still kept his hand on Drasius?s shoulders, getting a good look at him. Still smiling, he soon released him from his grip and then looked back at the old VT-49 with pride. ?Yup, this here is the Fool?s Gamble. Figured it was an appropriate name considering my past and the rather dangerous business I seem to be trying to break into. Got her out of the scrapyards on Ord Mantell and fixed her up myself. Flies like a beaut? so far. And, since you mentioned it, I am in need of a hand or two on-board. It?s only been my S2 unit and I since we left the yard, so some help would be much appreciated.?

Just then, Jav heard a slight knocking on the hull of his ship. Glancing over, he saw a young boy, maybe not more than nine or ten years old, standing there, blonde hair blown slightly by the light breeze on the landing pad. ?"Uh...excuse me. I was here about the ad, but I could come back later if you wish..."

The Duros cocked a blue brow curiously as he looked the boy over. ?You?re?.hear about the ad? You?? There was a reticence in his voice, and a curiosity. He wasn?t quite sure what to make of this. ?I?m sorry, lad, but I?m not sure what a boy your age could ad to my?um, ?enterprise???

TAG: Drasius, Ryelee

-----------------------------------

All the while, inside the ship, S2-56G went about observing the system scans and shipboard diagnostics, jacked into a local computer terminal, when a light beeping began to sound from the comm. panel. Turning his head 90 degrees, he reached over and activated the comm. with his free hand. The screen flashed momentarily and the image of a clean-shaven young man in red armor, brown hair combed back on his head.

?Greetings, this is S2-56G and you have reached the Fool?s Gamble, ship of Captain Jav Boran. How may I help you today, sir??

TAG: Kieran

------------------------------------

OOC: We?ll say this takes place after the conversation with Drasius and Ryelee, but their still on the pad. It?s getting a little cramped for timing, so we gotta pace things. ^__^

Just about the time the conversation with Drasius and the kid had begun to quiet down, or at least paused for a brief moment, yet another set of footsteps were heard approaching the ship from the stairway.

?Egads,? Jav muttered to himself, rubbing his head slightly. ?I said the applicants were going to pour in and boy are they.?

After a few seconds, the figure that had been approaching was rev

17. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    ((I edited my post, will post later not time right now))

18. darth_Boba

Aug 28, 2002

The screen on the holocomm terminal Kieran was waiting at flickered to life as the image of a vaguely humanoid utility droid inside what was probably Jav's ship greeted him. The droid certainly wasn't up to Imperial standards, but it looked capable enough. The droid recited what was probably a standard greeting, and Kieran gazed past the robot and tried to inconspicuously get a look at what the inside of the ship. The ad didn't lie. The vessel was an Imperial ship, but it was also woefully out of date.
    "Yes, I'd like to inquire about the ad your master placed," Kieran said, answering the droid's question. "The one about the 'For-Hire enterprise'. I'm interested in joining your party."

19. R_Zion

Nov 23, 2004
    IC: S2-56G
    Fool?s Bargain- Bridge

"Yes, I'd like to inquire about the ad your master placed," Kieran said, answering the droid's question. "The one about the 'For-Hire enterprise'. I'm interested in joining your party."

?Oh, yes sir. We are currently hiring for six positions in that field,? the droid chimed as he brought up the ad in his mind. ?If I might ask you a few questions, sir. What is your name, what is your interest in this position and what skills do you have to offer to our crew??

20. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    Vitch was blown out of the ball when the Diner exploded. Vitch weakly got up, his leg was cut deep. He used his spear like a staff and tried to get away from the burning rubble of the diner. He pulled a peice of metal out of his leg. "Freeze!" someone said behind him. Vitch turned around to see a StormTrooper.
    "Was just passin by wen it went boom sir" Vitch said.
    "Take him" said the Stormy and some other Stormys came and grabed Vitch.
    "Wait I no do nottin" Vitch said before he was tossed into an Imperial prisoner wagon. "Lemme go!"
    Some other people from around the explosion were gathered up.

21. darth_Boba

Aug 28, 2002

Kieran thought for a moment before answering. He'd have to tread carefully if he was going to make this work.
    "My name is Kieran Zass," he said. There was no sense in lying about his name. He didn't know how long he'd have to be with the crew if they hired him, and lying to his employer wouldn't be a good start. However, that didn't mean they had to know everything.
    "As for my interest in the position, I have a great desire to leave Coruscant to find my place in life. I feel that joining your master's crew is the best way to do that." Not an outright lie, but it was almost in the territory of being truth 'from a certain point of view'.
    "I have a sixth sense about danger which could make me invaluable in the event of a conflict, and I can also be incredibly persuasive." Once again, Kieran only told the droid as much as he felt it deserved to know. Surely the captain and the rest of the crew would realize exactly what he was when he met them in person, but for now Kieran felt it was enough to just get them to hire him.

22. R_Zion

Nov 23, 2004

S2 nodded slowly as the young man answered each question, making sure to store his answers in his memory for later reference. It might come in handy, besides which this was all information the Captain would want to know before Zass arrived.

?Well then, I see, sir. An acceptable reason for joing and, indeed, those skills do sound as if they would come in quite handy. What I would like to do now, Mr. Zass, is schedule an appointment for you to talk personally with Captain Boran.? He paused and reviewed what schedule they had for the day, including their meeting with Queen Jool. ?Would? 1600 hours here at Landing Pad 267 in Newport be alright for you??

23. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    Vitch rolled him self into a ball and tried to stay still so his wounds wouldnt worsen. The imperials finished in gathering up all the survivors. The prison wagon took off and headed to the nearest imperial station. Many people were crying, Vitch just closed them out. When they landed all the survivors were taken to a interigation room and interigated. Vitch was fourth out of the survivors.
    "What do you know?" The imperial officer asked.
    "Notin I was jus going to Diner to fin' bout info." Vitch said. Vitch knew it wasnt smart to lie to the imps.
    "Info of what?" The officer asked.
    "A bounty on a kid" Vitch said
    "Bounty hunter eh?" the officer asked.
    "Yes sir" Vitch anwsered.
    "Your free to go" The officer said.
    Vitch walked out of the station his provesions returned to him. He rolled himself into a ball and rolled off back to his house.

24. darth_Boba

Aug 28, 2002

Kieran glanced at the chrono on the holocomm terminal and then brought up a map of the area. He was already in the Newport district, and only a few levels down from the landing pads. He'd have to walk, but Kieran guessed that he would be able to make it in time.
    "That works," He said. "I'll see your master at 1600."
    Before Kieran disconnected from the terminal and headed to Landing Pad 267, he said goodbye to the droid.
    As he headed out, Kieran thought it was an odd thing to do. The droid had no real intelligence, it wasn't a living being. It wouldn't have had its feelings hurt if he hadn't said anything to it, but Kieran might have felt guilty. As he gazed up to the landing pad level of the district, Kieran put the thought in the back of his mind. Droids and manners shouldn't be of pressing concern to an Imperial Knight, and he had to concentrate on getting to Jav's ship without being spotted and tagged as someone who didn't belong there.

25. R_Zion

Nov 23, 2004

?1600 hours it is, then, Mr. Zass. We will look forward to seeing you. Have a good rest of the day.?

?Goodbye.?

S2 felt inwardly pleased over the job he had done. This was the first time he had ever handle working in an employment environment, but it seemed like everything had gone swimmingly. Making note of the appointment and the man?s information, the utility droid made sure to remind himself to tell his master of the appointment just as soon as he was done checking over the ship.

OOC: Darth_Boba, mind waiting until we get back from Queen Jool?s before you make your appearance at the pad, or at least wait til we leave?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.