1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Legacy: "Fool's Gamble"

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by R_Zion, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R_Zion Force Ghost

star 4
    Sounds good. I thought you were overly busy with school and work, so I was absconding you for the time being, but if you can post eventually, by all means do! ;-)
  2. SelenaMeeka Jedi Padawan

I was, and sort of still am, but I like to get away (when I remember). Haha... >_> I'm crazy, yes I know.
  3. R_Zion Force Ghost

star 4
    Aren't we all ;-)
  4. sprintabm Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think we should proceed. Guess it'd be a skeleton crew but those of us active can at least come up with something interesting.
  5. MoonlightsAngel Jedi Knight

star 3
    -pulls on hair- Ok, ok, I'm alive and almost done with the kriffing examns, may they burn by the very end of this year... anyway, keep going, keep going and count me in...
  6. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    OOC: Still here. Not dead. Too much, anyway. My RP updates for 128 ABY drain any attempt by me to pick up Aden Kya some weeks, irritably. The last one was 7,000-odd words...

:oops:
  7. JediDingo Force Ghost

star 3
    OCC: I am sooooo sorry, but I'm back. I had some complications with getting on a computer for quite some time, but I'm back now. Again Im so sorry.
  8. R_Zion Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: I'm sorry all, but I've grown too complacent and am enjoying my break from this game far more than I should. With that in mind, I'm afraid I'm going to be putting this game into hiatus for the time being.

If and/or when the hiatus comes to an end, and everyone here is still around, I hope you'll continue with me again on the adventure of the Fool's Gamble.

Until then, my friends, thank you all for you continued playership with this game. It has been my pleasure to be your GM and I hope you enjoyed yourselves, as well. That is, after all, the entire point of this games.
  9. sprintabm Jedi Knight

star 3
    Shucks. Well, give me a ring when you're ready to gear up again. I did have some fun with this one, thaks Zion.
  10. BobaMatt TFN EU Staff

VIP
    star 6
    :_|

I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!
  11. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
  12. MoonlightsAngel Jedi Knight

star 3
    :( I miss you guys too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. kerry2008 Jedi Youngling

14. BobaMatt TFN EU Staff

VIP
    star 6
    STOP GETTING MY HOPES UP BY RESURRECTING THIS THREAD!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.