main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ?Legacy III? (The Next Instalment of the Classic Series) New Jedi Vs Sith War *Virtue of the Jedi*

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi_Daniel, Dec 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Aboard the Morning Star

After hours of intense familiarization,Brand sat contentedly on the pilot's chair as he was preparing to bring the ship out of hyperspace manually. He was serene and in the force, in tune with all the ripples and nuances of the moment.
    He felt Luminara emerge from her room and unto the ship proper and sent a greeting and brief update through the internal comm-system.

*Bzzt*[I trust you rested well uhm...Luminara, the Morning Star handels well and its a good ship...we will be exiting Hyperspace within 10 minutes and will be arriving on Corellia well inside half hour. over]*bzzt*

When they finally enterd normal space, Brand gave a long meaningful sigh. There in the diastance, it loomed majestically in space...Corellia.
    He felt a tinge of anxiety grip him as he thought about their mission.
    With a claming thought he banished his anxieties and began to enter coordinates for their reentry and landing cycles.

[tag: Ktala]

2. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    Occ: Fine....

Ic:......

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Aboard the Morning Star, near Corellia

Luminara was heading for the main cockpit area when she head the ships com go off,as Brand spoke.

*Bzzt* I trust you rested well uhm...Luminara, the Morning Star handles well and its a good ship...we will be exiting Hyperspace within 10 minutes and will be arriving on Corellia well inside half hour. over]*bzzt*

When Luminara made it to the pilot's chair, she found Brand looking out the window torwards Corellia.

She felt the smallest bit of anxiety as Brand worked the controls to prepare for landing. She placed her hand on his shoulder. She smiled.

"Land us in a hanger the outskirts of the main town. We shouldnt draw too much attention landing there."

She looked out the window.

"It begins."

Tag

4. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    OOC:

Hello everyone. Sorry to barge in on your Role Play with this OOC, but just thought I'd let you all know about something.
    You guys seem pretty close-knit and passionate about the "Legacy III" RPG.

Well now you have the chance to put that to the test. ;)

Currently, Your Role Playing Community Centre is holding a VOTE for the inaugural RPF Awards!

The category's are:

- Best Role Player of the RPF.
    - Best Game Master of the RPF.
    - Best Role Playing Game of the RPF.

your all welcome to nominate your choices for each category, or to vote for nominations already made.

Hope to see you all there! :)
    Back to your Role Play...

5. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Corellia, outskirts of Coronet

Brand piloted the Morning Star smoothly and landed it perfectly in a rented hangar outside the Corellian City of Coronet.
    Brand had made the arragements during re-entry and had fallen easily into his new 'persona'.
    Though he was relatively unknown to the general public, he figured on acting more bruskly and un-Jedi like to help disguise himself.
    His clothes were already un-Jedi like.
    For this mission and the purpuose of remaining incognito, the deception was neccessary.
    He had been vague as to their business upon aquiring the hangar, but aluded that renting to him and Luminara could be considered a profitable business ventured,but by the same token, they were not to be trifled with.
    They were to be left to attend their business and were not to be bothered with questions as long as the credits were good.
    So,aquiring a hangar in the outskirts was not a daunting task, considering most ships would preffer accomodations closer to Coronet.
    Greed had been their ally in this, no doubt.
    As they prepared to disembark, Brand wondered what Luminara would do to keep herself incognito.
    Brand did a third security check before he was satisfied that all was in order and then proceeded to the ship's lounge where he was to meet Luminara before leaving.

[tag:Ktala]

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    When Brand had started landing procedures, Luminara excused herself, and went back into her quarters.

She changed into a long fitted dress, light blue in color. Sleeves long to her wrists. She wore leggins underneath. The dress was split on both sides. Tall fashion boots coverd her feet. She removed her headpiece, and tied several others wrapping tightly around her head.

She wore two blasters, one strapped on each leg. Another was hidden from view. Her lightsaber she securly hid. Shadings covered her eyes. They were dark, but they enabled her to see in various degrees of light. She carried a high class business satchel over she shoulder. It just had a few papers inside and a datapad. The rest of her equipment was hidden on her person. A dark blue robe covered the rest.

Once she was sure she could not see anything out of place, she went to the ships lounge to catch up with Brand.

TAG!

7. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Heading out of the quarters and to the main control room she found Strider and Aled there discussing the matters of the Rishi Maze.

"What's going on exactly? I hope we're not lost," Revisha stated as she looked at them with concern.

Tag: Jedi_Daniel

8. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: Alright, I?m going to start posting at this thread more, if you haven?t notice? I?ve been busy attending to other matters here at the JC. But now I have returned, lets get this story moving.

IC: Strider looked up at Revisha, with one eye looking down at the Star Pad. He then slowly shifted the map, and looked at Revisha, then said:

?We are not lost, simply distracted. Now milady, be patient we will be ariving in a few hours.... at least.?

Strider then walked away towards the cockpit, where he took his seat. ?Aled...? he said slightly emotionless, ?I?m sorry about back there... but I?m on edge, we need to get to our destination, and fast.?

9. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Corellia, outskirts of Coronet

Before disembaking the Morning Star,Brand wanted to have a quick mission briefing with Luminara.

"I reneted an X-P38 Sport Landspeeder for us to get around in, and I was also able to pull up a city map and directory from the interplanetary tourism holo-guide. The speeder should be here soon....I thought we could start our search by listening in on the street noise at local Cantinas, but i want us to agree on a mission profile before we set out."

Brand noticed Luminara's neatly adjusted equipment and weaponry, and began to do the same as they spoke.
    Both his Lightsabers were well hidden, and though he was well versed in blaster combat, he opted not to take one. He could always 'aquire' one if the need ever arose.
    He re-adjusted his communicator and data pad to look a bit more proffesional, as well as a small emergency tool kit.
    Luminara looked quite sharp and stunning in her outfit and it took him quite by surprise.
    He briefly imagined how she and Barris Offee must have looked like in similar outfits...then he remembered that they were here because of Barris.

"So what plan of action do you have in mind?"
    He asked, returning his focus to the matters at hand.

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    "So, what plan of action do you have in mind?" Brand asked Luminara.

She sat down. "I have been shielding myself for awhile now. I did not want to give Barris any clues that we were heading this way. If her mental state is ...confused... she will probably stay away from the major public places. Will stick to the outskirts. The Cantinas sounds like a good idea.

She looked up torwads Brand. "More than likely, she has already noticed that you are here, and she might come to us. Since she attacked you eariler, it seems like she is targeting Jedi's, or at least foce sensatives. We sould give her the opportunity."

Luminara looked out the window. "I want to catch her. Alive. Nock her out if necessary. She is a healer..perhaps we can reach to her. But I want to keep her out from the main cities and such. If she poses too much of a threat...or I cant help her"....She trailed off the sentance.

Luminara turned back to look at Brand. "If we do manage to catch her. An entire new problem will present it self then. You must be ready for it. You might end up having to come to a difficult choice. But you will know which path to choose."

Luminara slowly stood up. "Let's find my Padawan." She headed out of the ship.

geryjedi125

11. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    Kir went to the cockpit, and sat down in the Navigator's seat, behind the two other Jedi.

"What's the problem?" Kir asked, "I sense uneasiness between you two."

Tag: Jedi_Daniel, Sketkh

12. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    ?There is no problem,? Strider exhaled, ?We?re just arriving, please take a seat.?

The ship banked, and curved, and there in front of them was the shadow of a massive ghostly blue planet. The ship lowered into it?s atmosphere, landing gently on the icy surface.

Strider then got on the com, and spoke out: ?Attention everyone, we have arrived, it is currently 22 degrees Fahrenheit, and expected to get colder. So bring warm clothing.... we have arrived.?

?Finally....?

13. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Corellia

Brand and Luminara went out in their rented Landspeeder, leaving the Morning Star safe and secure in its rented hangar. Brand gave the proprietors a few more credits to ensure the safety of the ship along with a stern warning should anything happen to it.
    After driving around for some time and getting a 'feel' for how locals went about their business, Brand picked a Cantina that was not in the Tourism brochure.
    His criteria for picking 'The Jagged Edge' as a suitable Cantina to initiate their search, was the amount of swoop bikes parked outside and it's proximity to the nearest Starship hangar complex to Coronet.
    Bringing the Landspeeder to a crawl, he drove slowly past the Cantina to show Luminara.
    Several unsavory aliens glanced their way.

"How about we go in for a drink...?"

He tried to hide the mischief in his eyes as he asked her. Although the mission was serious, and he knew that he was possibly bait for Barris, he could'nt help but to feel excited.

Elsewhere in Coronet

She opened her eyes suddenly, feeling something familiar...something she was told to hate. Goodness....and light.
    It felt far, but it was there.
    But...why hate goodness, and light....aren't these good things.
    She held her head as the stabbing pains returned. Everytime a glipse of a memory...or anything close to an answer would surface, the stabbing pains returned, setting her mind afire.
    "Extinguish the light...stop the goodness and the pain would subside."
    But....Who's words were these.....AAARRGHH....more pain...No more pain.
    With reflexive speed, she got up from her place of rest and shot into the unknown in search of the goodness...it had to be stopped for the pain to go away.
    She did not even look back or remembered the corpse of the 'Fortune teller' who also had the light but a few hours ago.

Tag: Ktala

14. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Revisha didn't know how to feel as she heard Strider say that they had arrived. Standing up, Revisha headed to the door and took a deep breath.

"We're coming Obi-Wan," she said in her mind as she turned her head down to look at the ring that Kir had given her.

Heading out, she waited for the others to come out.

Tag: Quinn and whoever

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Corellia
    Near The Jagged Edge

"How about we go in for a drink...?"

Luminara nodded at Brand's suggestion as she looked around.

"It is a place to start." The Jagged Edge Cantina had many swoop bikes around it. Several unsavory aliens glanced their way.

Luminara could feel the excitement from Brand. She was glad in a way. This mission seemed to have helped him. She would not be one to put a damper on his spirits.

"Shall we?" Luminara asked, a knowing look on her face.

TAG: greyjedi125

16. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Corellia, The Jagged Edge Cantina

They walked in with confidence and just enough bravado to seem as if they belonged and all was as it should be. They ignored the weequay Thug acting as 'guard' at the door, but did not fail to notice his blaster strapped to his right leg and the vibro blade tucked in his right boot. this one would be weak to attacks from the left.
    As they entered, they were greeted by a smokey atmosphere, laden with the strong scents of cigarra, alcohol, bodily and mechanical fumes and a hint of spice. A loud cacophony of sound blared from an entretainment holo system...Brand did not recognize the music nor the band thrashing wildly on the holo vid.
    Right before them was a short flight of stairs leading down, making this a sunken Cantina. Hmmm...this gave anyone at the door an advantage in a blaster fight.
    Brand took a good look before descending. He noticed the flickering holo sign behind the bar. "No Blasters, No droids." he didn't see any droids, but was sure that blasters were prevalent, since no one asked Luminara to check her weapons. The clientel was composed of mostly human spacers and mechanics, but there was also a good amount of aliens present.
    Brand walked slowly scanning for an empty booth for two and made a mental note of the thrandosians, Duros,Devaronians and the lone pair of Rodains that sat almost in isolation.
    He recalled something about how they smelled.
    He'd hate to think what would happen if a wookie was to enter the Cantina.
    Brand felt eyes on him and Luminara,but did not look to see who was intent on them, since such a reaction would only be natural, so instead, he quickly found a booth with a lone human patron who had one too many drinks, gave him a few credits and sent him to the bar.

"No need to thank me" he said in a gruff voice.

This booth had its back to the wall, so that was good, but was not quite inline with the front entrance.

As they both sat, he gave Luminara a wry smile.

"What would be your pleasure...first drink is on me."

[Tag: Ktala]

17. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Sam'oht reached the bottem of the shaft and cut a hole in the door with his red lightsaber. He ran to a computer and looked for anywhere it might be. "Blast!" he said to himself. He turned his comlink on "It's not here!"
    "Not in the room?"
    "No! not in the base it's been moved! I'll download the information on this computer and maybe you can make something out of it.

"General shields at 50%!"
    "Keep going, we need to buy more time!"

18. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002

Luminara followed Brand into the cantina. She watched him as he scoped out the place.

Luminara crinkled her nose. The smell was pretty strong before they even entered the place. Luminara used just the tinest bit of the Force, to help block out the smells, making it more easier to breath.

Someone had stepped up eariler, looking as if they were about to try to disarm Luminara of her blasters. She gave them a look, that would have been considered cold even on Hoth. They stepped back.

They finally made it to a booth. Luminara took a seat.

As they both sat, Brand gave Luminara a wry smile.

"What would be your pleasure...first drink is on me."

"Well, since I doubt this place serves Kopi Tea, I shall have a Daranu."

19. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

With a curt nod and a smile, Brand got up and walked over to the bar. He picked the side with the most humans and squeezed between two mechanics.

"Barkeep, Two Daranu..." he said off-handedly, casually placing some credits on the bar table.

The two mechanics at either side of him barely took notice.

The Barkeep was quite large for a human, and wore a non-descript cover all jumpsuit. He looked quite rough and weathered as if he'd seen to many battles. He simply noded to Brand as he began to fill his order.
    He was quite deft and dexterous at his craft.He made bartending look like an artform.
    He quickly finished and handed Brand two glases. A smirk crossed the barkeep's face as he took the credits and he pointed past Brand with his chin. He was pointing towards the direction of his booth.
    Brand cooly returned the smirk as he took the drinks and turned slowly.
    He saw one of the Devaronians nearing the booth he and Luminara shared and the other walking straight towards him.

"She is very pretty..." offered one of the mechanics next to him.
    It seemed things were about to get rather interesting.

20. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    "Dang it's cold!" Kir said, as he walked out of the ship, dressed in a few layers and a long fur coat.

He walked up behind Revisha, and wrapped his arms around her waist, gently.

"How are you, my love?" he asked.

Tag: Mertroid

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002

Luminara sat in the booth, watching as Brand walked over to the bar.

As he was getting the drinks, she noticed the Bartender's smirk, and casual re-direction with his chin, back towards her are.

Luminara shifted slightly in her seat, as she noticed a Devaronian heading her way. Another was heading toward Brand.

Luminara sighed to herself.

Perhaps this one can be reasoned with. She would just need to be...persuasive.

She appeared to ignore him, as she waited to see what he would do.

22. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "Fine I guess," she said as the planet was quite chilly and different than any other planet she had been on before.

The wind blew in their faces, but their faces were wrapped with scarfs and goggles they wore. Trenching through the few feet of snow, they followed Strider and Aled.

"Strider, where on earth are we going to find Obi-Wan here?" she got the urge to call out for she couldn't stand this cold.

Tag: Quinn and Jedi-Daniel

23. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    Kir walked beside Revisha, and shivered.

He spoke for her.

"Why would Obi-wan be on this planet?" he called out.

Tag: Mertroid, Jedi_Daniel

24. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Strider was busy going through their supplies, he looked up at Revisha and Kir.

?I don?t know why Obi-Wan would be here.... we have to find a location, a cave I think? once there we should be able to know what?s going on.. So where is everyone else??

Tag: Everyone

25. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Corellia,The Jagged Edge Cantina

The Devaronian smiled broadly at Luminara and displayed his sharp teeth as he sat across from her in the booth she shared with Brand.
    His breath was potent with brandywine as he leaned in to speak with Luminara, still grinning. His eyes showed a mix of amusement, predatory intent and simple drunkeness.

"Greetings, pretty,pretty, yum, yum. Gronnax here believes you cast a love spell on him...could not resist your Love call..." He smiled even more and leaned in even closer.
    "I know of a fun,fun,place for us....lots of credits to spend Gronnax has, yes? Come play with Gronnax pretty,pretty, yum,yum....no regret you will."

The other Devaronian was blocking Brand's way and would not move. He smiled down on Brand with a similar sharp toothed grin,and affected an imposing stance and held his ground, however he seemed not to be under the influence of alcohol.

"Weak drinks you have, allow Benares to by you real drink...it's tradition for first timer at Jagged Tooth to drink Black Fire Brandywine...Benares will treat, yes?"

Brand tried to keep cool, but could feel his temper begin to rise. He tried to look over in Luminara's direction,but the Devaronian leaned over to block his view.

"I don't think i much like your sense of hospitality...Benares is it? I'd let me through if i were you."

The Devaronian laughed quite amused by this, and Brand could feel eyes on him from the other patrons. This just added to his frustration and sent his temper rising, but he forced himself to remain calm. He knew that Luminara wanted their mission to remain clandestine for as long as possible...a task that at the moment was becoming quite challenging.

[Tag:Ktala]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.