1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive ?Legacy III? (The Next Instalment of the Classic Series) New Jedi Vs Sith War *Virtue of the Jedi*

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi_Daniel, Dec 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 4
    Aboard the Morning Star

Brand was floating in mid air, and there was a great light that was nearly blinding, but did not hurt to look at.
    He felt light and at peace. He heard children singing again.

"I am Proud of you Brand."

He turned in mid air to see his Master floating close to him.

"You have selflesly helped others in their time of need."

"Thank you Master." Brand bowed his head and felt an unexplicable sadness and joy inside of him.

"You are recovering well Brand, continue to focus on the Light,for before this is over,Master Strider, Barriss, Luminara, and the rest of the Jedi will need each other more than ever."

"Master...what do you mean?"

"All things will become clear in due time...for now, know that you are ready to learn the next level in Lightsaber Combat technique. This knowledge, shall soon be yours..."

"Master, I...."

A gentle and soothing breeze gathered Brand and gently transported him away...he could hear a sound in the distance, a sound like that of a crystal bell...

Brand woke up in the ships lounge, bandaged and with a warm blanket around him.
    The internal pain had greatly subsided and he only felt the faintest ghost of discomfort. He had no doubt that a good session of healing meditation could remedy the remaining trauma with no problem.
    He suspected that Luminara's healing in combination with his Master's 'visit' were somehow responsible for his near miraculous recovery.
    The sound he was hearing was that of the instruments warning the pilot that they were approaching their destination and needed to drop out of Hyperspace.
    Brand cautiously made it to the pilot's chair and took the Morning Star into normal space.
    And there, before them was the Jewel of the Galaxy....Coruscant.
    Brand used the ship's comm to alert Luminara that they had arrived.

"Man-boy to Pretty,Pretty....we are Home."

Brand smiled and shook his head reflecting for a moment on their short adventure.
    He decided never to use those names again.

[Tag:Ktala]
  2. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Aboard the Morning Star to Coruscant

Luminara sat next to Barriss in the ships medbay area. She sat unmoving, her eyes closed as she reviewed what had happened to her when she dove into Barriss's mind, through their Master/Padawan bond. Luminara gripped the biobed, as she replayed some of the sights she saw and felt. They were dark and violent. Confusion gripped her. But, as Luminara noted, it seemed to be lessening, the closer they got to Coruscant.

Luminara leaned back, rubbing her temples. She wodered how they had managed to get to Barriss's cloning pod to begin with. Her head was full of thoughts, when the ships comm crackled.

"Man-boy to Pretty,Pretty....we are Home."

Luminara gave a slight smile. She reached over and hit the comm switch.

"Thanks, Brand. Please replay to the Healers Ward, we will be needing their assistance."

She cut off the comm switch, and prepared for landing.

TAG: greyjedi125
  3. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 4
    Coruscant, a few days later

Through continuous healing meditation and daily check ups at the Healing Ward, Brand had managed to fully recover.
    He had not heard from Luminara since their arrival, but knew that she ws focused on Barriss' rehabilitation program.
    There was no news from Master Strider and the other Jedi that had gone in search of Obi-wan. Brand did wonder as to their progress.
    All he could do was wait....wait and practice.
    He presently was the only one inside one of the temple's gymnasiums....except for one other person.
    Brand re-ignited both his lightsabers to continue his lesson.

"I'm ready Master..."

The spectre of Battle Master Armun Korr simply noded his assent.

This momentary time of peace did seem like the calm before the Storm.

4. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Jedi Temple-Healer's Ward

Luminara had been in the healers ward with Barriss' since they had arrived. The process of healing her was intense. Each time she had dived into Barriss' mind, it was painful, but she was learing more about what had happened to Barriss, and the Sith that had taken her.

It was after one of the more intense sessions with the healers, that Luminara decided that the healers were having trouble breaking through, she decided.

Luminara waited until they healers had taken a break...and then re-initiated the bond with her padawan, opening the contact fully.

Luminara pushed thru the images, and pain that she felt, she continued through till she found the light that was her padawan. She concentrated on that light, drawing closer to it.

The light envelopes her...and she hears Barriss voice..."Master?...Is that really you?" Luminara embrances her, flooding her with warmth and reasurance.

When the healers return, Luminara was unconcious, her arms tightly around Barriss, as they both slept.
  5. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC:
    Gee got quiet. Waiting for the other folks to post for a bit...trying to catch up with main story.
  6. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: We stay quiet for the rest of the group to catch up...and then NOBODY talks... :p

BIC:
    Jedi Temple - Near Healer's Ward

Luminara is wandering the hallways near the Healers ward. The last few days had been hard, and she needed some time to herself. She game to one of the smaller gardens near the area. She hoped that whereever Master Strider and the other Jedi had gone, they would hear something from them soon.

She steeled down to do some mediatations in the garden, before heading back to the ward.

7. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: I'm totally lost now :D
  8. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    BIC:
    heheh...Mertroid..the thing is, ignore Greyjedi125 and me for now....the other folks..we are waiting for them to post whats going on with them..we are trying to catch up with them...but they havent posted in awhile.

So just post what you were doing last...perhaps that will get them going...:D
  9. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    i'll be posting a character soon (jedi apprentice) if some one could pm me and fill me in...
  10. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oh okay. lol Thanks Ktala. lol :D
    Yeah where is everybody anyway? lol
  11. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Name: Saaryu Bauruti
    Clone: No
    Species: Human
    Bio: born on Aldraig IV, she began training as a child, and excelled in lightsaber dueling

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Dark brown
    Hair Color: Dark brown
    Skin Color: Dark
    Weight: unknown
    Height: 5?6?
    Clothing: Standard Jedi apparel
    Basic Description: long thin scar running diagonally down her back, a small sun tattoo on her left shoulder

The Force
    Lightsaber: two
    Lightsaber Color: emerald green
  12. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    Back at the capital Sam'oht and Ti had given the data to a trained team. They would find out where the Rambiat was soon. They both walked to the medical ward to see if they could help the wounded that was in the battle

TAG: Jedi on Coursant.
  13. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Coruscant

Luminara was walking back into the main ward area to sit with her padawan, when she saw another set of people enter the area. Master Kite'Ti and Sam'oht. Master Ti was also a clone, had fought many of the battles the other clones had.

She went throught the doors, entering the healers ward.

"Master Ti, what brings you this way? Have you heard from the others?" Luminara asks, as she takes a seat in the room.

14. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    OOC: So like, I?m back... yah.

IC: Within the darkness of the cave, Strider walked downward... Revisha following closely behind, and whoever else is on this never ending expedition. The cave was cold, very cold. Ice was abound on the surface, and stalactites and mites of ice hung and penetrated all about the cave... the deeper the treaded the colder it got... the cold was almost unbearable. They reached what appeared to be a large stone door, frozen in time and temperature.

?Whatever is behind this door...? said Strider as his breath created a cloud upon the dim cold light. ?We will use to resurrect Obi-Wan..... are you ready??

Tag: Everyone on the Obi-Wan Resurrection Mission.
  15. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "I hope this works," Revisha said as she meant to say in her head but she didn't.
    Following close behind she watched the others coming. Revisha's heart was racing and hoped this worked out.

Tag: Whoever
  16. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: geez. i am so completely lost. if someone could pm me and clue me in...?
  17. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: Dont worry Zorellian_chick...alot of folks are lost. Some of us are at the temple...just getting back from various missions. The main group is with Jedi Daniel (Striker)...doing something that has to do with Obi-Wan.

So, if ya want, just find someone in the main temple, till the others either yell for us, or come back.

:D

18. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Coruscant - Jedi Temple
    Healers Ward

As Luminara waited for a response from Master Ti..she felt something...like a soft flicker in the Force.

She shook her head, rubbing her temples, as she sat.
  19. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    "I have not heard from the others. I don't want to. What they are doing...nothing good can come from it. I just got off Hoth. It was a bloody battle, no clear winner." Ti sounded sad.

TAG: Ktala
  20. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    "I have not heard from the others. I don't want to. What they are doing...nothing good can come from it. I just got off Hoth. It was a bloody battle, no clear winner."

Ti sounded sad. Luminara shook her head. "There is no such thing as a good battle...I was not even aware of what was happening on Hoth."

Luninara nodded.."I only wonder about the others, and wonders if any of it ties in to what happened to my Padawan...or any of the other clones."
  21. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    "Clone madness is now a new thing. I'm lucky I don't have it."
  22. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Luminara frowned, shaking her head.

"I was NOT clone madness. A dark one...A SITH had gotten ahold of her somehow, when she had first come out of the cloning tube."

"You know the moments of confusion when one awakens from a clone chamber. It had 'confused' her."

Luminara's face relaxed. "Barriss is doing much better now. She is almost over her ordeal. I just wonder how they managed to get to her...or anyone else."

23. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    "When I was hatched something was wrong with my DNA. I had... still have the memories of my origional. I went to the Dark Side, but Aled brought me back."
  24. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Luminara shook her head.

"That sounds much too strange to be a random occurance."

Luminara looked up at Master Ti. "I wonder..if it possibly has anything to do with what is going on with the other teams?"

Luminara did a quick check...Barriss was sleeping soundly. Luminara looked back at Ti.

"So, ..if you dont mind, please tell me what was happening, on the planet Hoth?"

25. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    "Most of it is NR classified information. But it could turn this war around for us."

BUMP from page 3!!!!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.