1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive ?Legacy III? (The Next Instalment of the Classic Series) New Jedi Vs Sith War *Virtue of the Jedi*

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi_Daniel, Dec 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quinnithxtherol Jedi Knight

star 2
    The council door swung open, and none other but Kir Crolhonin walked in, followed by a tall, young, blonde man.

He bowed to the Jedi Master.

"Master Quickheart," Kir began, "I am Jedi Master Kir Crolhonin, and this is my apprentice, Haldir Rinoa."

The young man bowed when his name was spoken.

"Did you summon us here?" he asked.

ooc: Haldir's my other character.

Basic
    Name: Haldir Rinoa
    Clone: (yes or no)no
    Age:(if you play as a clone you will be 36 years old, they were all hatched at the same time and are all the same age.) 19
    Species: Human
    Bio (History): Haldir was born on Ord Mantell, the son of two wealthy shipbuilders. He was discovered by the Jedi, and trained with Master Vin al'Nom, a Feorin, until Master al'Nom was killed at the Battle of Vortex. Master Kir Crolhonin has now taken up his apprenticeship.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: green
    Hair Color: blonde
    Skin Color: tan
    Weight: 160
    Height: 6'0
    Clothing: brown Jedi Robes
    Basic Description of all: birth Defect: pointed ears

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc): Single
    Lightsaber Color: blue
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Master, etc): Apprentice

ooc: If you can't already tell, I made him to be like Haldir, off of Lord Of The Rings.
  2. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    IC: ?Yes,? replied Strider, ?I am the one who has summoned you. I know a lot about you, I searched through your private files.?

The private files are extremely secure, and only the highest members of the Jedi may look upon them, or if permitted by a Jedi elder. Strider looked down upon Kir?s apprentice.

?I?m glad to see you found a strong master Haldir.? said Strider with a smile, ?Unfortunately you may not stay here when all the members who have been summoned arrive. This is a council of the most importance. Please Kir, you and your Padawan have a seat, the rest should be arriving soon, but until then make yourself comfortable.
  3. Sketkh Force Ghost

star 4
    Enters Aled, sensing a uneased spirit in the man with Kir.

"kir are you the one who summoned me?"
  4. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Strider stood up and walked towards Aled, he bowed and said.

?I am the one who has summoned you here, along with several other Jedi. I know that you all have a friendship with each other...... I sense you uneasiness, and I can assure the only reason you sense any uneasiness of me is that of what we must talk here today. Now please have a seat, the others should be arriving soon.?
  5. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    Ti was annoyed that his friends hadn't noticed he was in the room. "It has been too long. I have been stationed at Vortex for the past 3 years. This is my Padawan Sam'oht." Ti introduced the Twi'lek standing on his right.
  6. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    ?Well...? said Strider, ?It appears that most of us are here, we only await for two more.?
  7. Quinnithxtherol Jedi Knight

star 2
    "Ti!" Kir exclaimed, "Nice to see you again!"

He shook the twi'lek's hand, and they began to talk, about old times, and about the Battle of Vortex.

"So, how went the Vortex campaign?" Kir asked his twi'lek friend.

"Oh!" Kir said, realizing he had forgotten Haldir.

"This is my Padawan, Haldir," Kir said.

"Greetings Master Ti," Haldir said, "It is an honor to meet you."
  8. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Strider walked slowly over to where Aled stood, then said: ?How have you been? How is you family, I heard things were kind of hard since Obi-Wan?s death.?
  9. Radical-Edward Jedi Knight

star 1
    Edward was skipping along a yellow brick road swinging an unignighted lightsaber around her head, huming a happy song. All of a sudden she shudders. "Something must have happened, I feel a great disturbance in the force." She looked down and saw a tack. "Never Mind, I just stepped on a tack."
  10. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    Sheilah looked around her room, feeling like she was forgetting something while she put on her black robes. She stared at a floating metal ball across the room thoughtfully before shaking her her head and leaving the small quarters. She pressed her hand against a blue glowing light on the wall outside of the room and walked through the halls, soon arriving at the door of the private council room. She looked up right before entering and saw Revisha coming down the hall and waved at her.
  11. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 4
    Master!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

He awoke to his own screaming voice. Drenched in his own sweat, gasping for air.

Always the same dream. The same nightmare.
    All those horrible black cloacked figures slashing at his Master with their crimson sabers as he was flug to safety and watched helplessly from a safe distance.

And again the choking anger and frustration overwhelmed him, followed by hot tears.

Brand pounded the deck with his fist repeatedly, and slowly became aware that he was being watched.

He sensed the curiosity and in some cases the fear of those around him. He stopped to listen. He could hear the muffled sound of engines...could feel their vibration thru the hull.

He was on a ship. A transport ship.
    Memory came flooding back. He had 'persuaded' himself aboard the most decrepit of passenger transport ships in his bid to flee Coruscant and the Jedi that could not help him avenge his slain Master. He had avoided them for several weeks, but needed to get away. His face was too familiar in the crimson corridor.
    Now he was finally leaving. He made an oath to find the strength to avenge his master, and to make the Sith pay.
    Brand huddled in his dark corner and ignored the smell and the hunger he felt. The cold added to his already miserable spirit, but he warmed himself with visions of killing Sith.
    And soon, he fell back asleep...a smile etched on his youthful face...unaware that one should be careful of what one wished. For intent Dark eyes observed him from an equally dark corner not too far away.
  12. Radical-Edward Jedi Knight

star 1
  13. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc: This is my first post of 2003!

"Nice to meet you" Ti said to the Padawan
    "Well the Vortex battle lasted for about six basic months, then I was stationed there for about 2 and a half years waiting on any more attacks on the Sith. Shard Hett and Aurra Sing are still there. I'm trying to forget what happened at the Cathedrial of Winds, let's just say the Vors were not happy with us. They are rebuilding it now. I just got back about a month ago. So how has life been treating you?" Ti said in responce to Kir's question

TAG: Quinn
  14. Sketkh Force Ghost

star 4
    "That was three years ago. My family has accepted it, though I keep faith in that a little thing like death hasn't stopped Obi-wan before. Perhaps we will see him again. Has for you? Who are you? What do you need of us stranger."
  15. Quinnithxtherol Jedi Knight

star 2
    "I'm doing just fine," Kir said, "I have been named a lightsaber instructor for the Academy, of course, I can't be around all the time, what with the Galaxy being in the shape it is."

He paused, and then continued, softly, not loud enough for Haldir or Sam'oht to hear.

"I think I'm gonna try to tie the knot with Revisha pretty soon. We've been beating around the bush for a while, but I think it's time to get serious."

ooc: of course, Mertroid, if this isn't okay, just say so. It's been an ongoing thing between these two since Legacy 1!
  16. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    Sheilah entered the room silently and her mouth dropped open as she saw Aled, Ti, and Kir. She also saw another Jedi her age standing by Kir and a younger Twi'lek with Ti. She saw out of the corner of her eye Aled and another Jedi Master talking with him. Sheilah stayed quiet as always and watched the conversation between Kir and Ti.
  17. Quinnithxtherol Jedi Knight

star 2
    "Sheliah!" Kir said, as he saw her enter, "How are you?"

He came over and shook her hand, and the two began to talk, about the old days, how life had treated them, and plans for the future.

"I wonder what this, Strider Quickheart has in store for us," Kir said.

Haldir, walked up to Kir, and tapped his Master on the shoulder.

"Master, I shall take my leave now, if that's alright with you," he said, "It is almost time for this meeting to begin."

"Of course, Haldir," Kir said, "Do not stray away from the Temple."

"Yes, Master," Haldir said, and the Padawan exited the room.
  18. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    Sheilah watched Hadlir as he left the room, then turned to face Kir again. "I'm quite glad to see you and the others here. When I first got the message I had been afraid it would be another.." She paused and shook her head, chuckling to herself. "Anyway, I do wonder what this meeting is for," she said as she glanced at the man talking with Aled.
  19. Quinnithxtherol Jedi Knight

star 2
    "I don't know why we're here," Kir motioned to Strider, "He called us here. He says that we await two more, I guess you're one of the two, now it's just one."
  20. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    After arriving at the Jedi Temple, Revisha had hopped off her speeder bike and headed inside. Heading up, she saw everyone there.

"Sorry I'm late everyone," Revisha said as she strolled in, cloak waving as she greeted everyone and was pleased to see everyone.

Revisha then moved by Kir and Sheilah and awaited for Strider to say why they were brought there.
  21. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    Ti turned to Sam'oht "Stay just outside the door. We may not make it to Hoth as it is, and I don't want to make us any more late by chasing you all around the capital."
    "Yes Master."
    Ti walked up to Kir "It's hard to believe that after the destruction of the Sith superweapon at Vortex, the failed attacks on many worlds, Olin is still fighting strong as if she was winning."
  22. Sketkh Force Ghost

star 4
    "Yes, now why did you bring us here? What is the matter stranger?"
  23. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    OOC: FYI, Strider is kind of a top Jedi in charge of little big things, he?s not a complete stranger.

IC: ?Since everyone is here,? said Strider, standing in front of everyone exchanging old stories. ?We can begin, please, everyone have a seat.?

Every sat in a chair, all facing each other. Strider walked about, then sat in his own, he then said:

?You?ve been summoned here, because you all share a bond. You all share, if you believe it or not, a bond of darkness.... Especially you Ti, it?s been so long you have forgotten what dwells in your soul, do you not remember what happened over a decade ago??
  24. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    A noticable flicker of panic crossed Sheilah's expression, but luckily (she hoped) no one had been looking at her at the time. She wanted to blurt out asking Strider why he would care about any bond she and the others had, but rested on asking, "What do you mean by a bond of...darkness?" in a hushed voice.
  25. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Strider turned towards Sheilah, surprised for some reason of her speaking out loud like that, he then said:

?You all share something, deep and mysterious it is... And dark, Aled... I can?t believe you actually are hoping Obi-Wan may somehow comeback... it?s been over three years, I very much doubt he will return.?

Strider shook his head and look down, he then said: ?This is a very stressful time, I am going to tell you something only the most elite and just Jedi know..... but first, I would like to know about you all. Sheilah, how have you been these past few years? It?s been sometime since you returned to the Jedi Temple, we were worried that you were not returning.?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.