main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ?Legacy III? (The Next Instalment of the Classic Series) New Jedi Vs Sith War *Virtue of the Jedi*

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi_Daniel, Dec 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    "I've been around." She looked at Strider. "Of course, would you want to return to the temple if convicted like I was two years ago?"

ooc- halfway to 100 posts :)

2. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Strider sighed deeply, and shook his head looking down, he then said:

?No real need to open old wounds, you were not ?convicted?, there were some head council members that were not acceptive of you, they most unfortunately paid with there lives, for there brash fulness. Please Sheilah, you must trust the Jedi.... give them a chance. I know it?s been hard especially since Obi-Wan passed, he was the one amongst us who really cared for you.?

3. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Sheilah snorted. "I do trust the Jedi. I wouldn't be here right now if I didn't," she said while pushing back memories of the night of Obi-Wan's death.

4. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    Aled was appalled by Striders words, he prayed to the force that they were not reflective of his inner beings or some might think him a Sith in thier ranks.

"I cannot believe what your are saying Strider. You question our fatih, what keeps us strong and makes us the great people that we are. And this nonsense of a dark bond? All beings Jedi or not carry a darkness with them, we know this. It has been instilled in us since our days has Padawans." He bowed his head to compse his thoughts. "And as For Obi-wan. You don't know me. You don't know him You don't know what I know. Never question that!" He said clrealy and maintaining his composure. "And Sheilah, has grown into more of Jedi since the council allowed her in. I fought for her acceptance becouse of her virtues and her insight, granted she might be a little inexpiernced but thier are council members who are well over the age of five hundred, so that is only a matter of opinion." Aled rose to face this strider.

"If this intterogation is over? Then I must leave, Some of us here have a family to spend thier time with." He began to exit...

5. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    "Dark Bond?" Kir asked, puzzled, "What bond might that be?"

He stood also, raising a hand to stop Aled.

"Calm down, Aled," Kir said, gently, "I'm interested to hear what he says."

He sat back down, and said, "Continue, Master Quickheart."

6. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Strider sighed and shook his head, he sat down, and waited for Aled to take his seat back.

?Thank you Kir....? Strider said slowly, ?Please Aled, I am not trying to question your allegiance, though with your response...... I see you trying to hold back anger, but be careful, I know more about you all then you can comprehend. And your arrogance in Sheilah is almost appalling.?

Strider obviously didn?t like the way things were going, he sighed, then said:

?I am merely a messenger, and there is much to discuss, affecting all of you. Do not worry, we will discuss every issue. Ti... do you not remember what happened to you almost fifteen years ago??

7. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Revisha knew what Strider was talking about. Her eyes had gone wide when he mentioned all these things with other people. Revisha remembered of when she had the decision between the Sith and Jedi and Wren. Revisha held everything back as good as she could. Revisha then stood straight and calm as ever for she could hide her feelings from anyone, but she wasn't sure about this Strider character.

8. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    OOC: FOR the love of....Aled is not angry. Why does Everyone think Aled is Angry, read the Post agina he isn't angry!

IC: "I'm sorry, But I must leave the hour is late and As I said I have a family waiting for me..." He shot Strider a look of strong disbelieve. "...I have mastered my emotions, it is your perception of them that I fear are jaded..." He exited.

9. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: No one ever said that Aled was angry. I did say that you were holding back your anger, but nothing to the point you are saying.

10. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Right before Aled exited Strider stood up and shouted:

?Don?t abandon us Aled! We need you here, I need all of you here... Now Ti, again, do you not remember what happened almost fifteen years ago??

11. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    ooc: For the love of Pete! I'm sorry! Jedi_Daniel, you might as well go ahead and tell the Jedi what you want, because if Sketkh posts again, Aled's going to leave, and we'll never get this RPG off the ground!

12. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: :eek: Holy confusion Batman we?re in trouble! Okay... no one panic. ;) Aled isn?t going anywhere... I hope, now lets just work around this into our story. Goo_Child, I need you to post a response.

13. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Batman! Where! *looks around* Lol. Interesting statement there. Please post Goo_Child so we can continue. :D

14. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: I'm here I'm here! I had an all day play practice!

ic:
    Ti didn't take too long to think about a responce. "I was a Sith Lord, high in rank. I was in charge of an army that attacked the capital. My goal was to not only capture the planet, but also to convert Jedi to the Sith army. I did more than fail at my task, and I am tankful that I did. After a number of failed attempts of converting Master Oden I became a Jedi myself." Ti let out a long sigh "I want to say something to the group here. What he says is true, there is a dark bond that binds us all." Ti paused "I was trained, about a million years ago I might add, my a woman who was so devoted to the Force that she gave up her name. She always said 'We all have darkness within us. It is what makes us living beings, bound by the Force. We can never brush that Darkness away it is within us always. We can only learn to control it, like a dangerous beast that must be dept upon a chain.' So hear this man out. I have a feeling that there is more to this than just a 'bond of darkness'."

15. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    As Ti had said this Revisha remembered him coming to the Jedi Temple, pretending he needed his speeder fixed, and how she went to her garage and then she had been knocked out and taken to Wren, but Revisha had forgiven Ti for all that.

16. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Strider nodded, he then said:

?Yes, there is much, much more to discuss. I did not bring you for simple tidings of ill content of the past. But Ti, remember when (Legacy 1) a dark being entered your soul... have you forgotten??

17. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "I have not forgotten, but that was taken care of."(end of Legacy 2)

18. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: That actually was never really taken care of.

IC: ?Perhaps your right,? said Strider slowly, ?But I still believe there is something dark within you Ti, but I do believe we mustn?t worry about that now.?

Strider got up in front of everyone, then said:

?What if I were to tell you there is an elite group of Jedi elders? That not only run everything at the Jedi Order, but also make things happen... control everything from the inside out??

19. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: I know that but Ti doesn't.

ic: "I would say that stranger things have happened." Ti's lekku moved from behind his back to around his neck. "Remember we had a friend that came back from the dead."

20. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    ?Yes,? Strider said nodding, ?The clone Obi-Wan Kenobi.... though he came back for a reason, his task was accomplished and he died with honor... protecting you Sheilah, is that not right??

21. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Sheilah looked at Strider and crossed her arms, staring intently at him. She sighed and said, "He was...not with me when I sensed him dying. Plus there wasn't anything that night I needed protecting from." She glanced at the others a moment then looked back at Strider. "And this still doesn't make sense to me."

22. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    ?It will soon,? Strider said, raising an eyebrow, ?Though I feel your dishonesty...? Strider sighed, and shook his head. ?I sense you miss Obi-Wan, do not hide that... it can very easily drive you mad.?

23. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    "Okay, so what does Ti's past have to do with us? You've just been beating around the bush; you still haven't told us why you wanted us here." Kir began to rub his chin.

"I'm ready to be enlightened."

24. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Aboard the Space Freighter Polaris Star

"I'm sorry Brand, I fear we have found no trace of the Sith that ambushed you and killed your Master on Nar Shaddaa...."

"That's impossible! How can that be...!!??"

"Please Brand, calm yourself, you musn't give into anger...."

"They're there! I'm telling you they're still there....!!"

"Govern your passions, I know its must be hard for you..."

"What do you know of it!! I'll find those blasted Sith murderers! If my Master happened to be Obi-Wan perhaps you would do something....but since he is not.......!!!"

"Where are you going.....Brand! come back....!"

Brand forced himself awake. He did not want to revisit that moment. He wished none of it had happened....but it had. His Master was dead at the hands of the Sith and he was drowning in his hate for them.
    He also needed food desperately and felt a need to go to the fresher. He got up from his dark corner and as he did so, he felt for an instant, an evil presence...but then it vanished.
    Brand's eyes narrowed with suspicion and he scanned the many other passengers on his level. They were all like himself. The ones desperate to get off planet who brought no possesions with themselves. Just the rags on their backs.
    He tentatively stretched out with his force senses and felt only the desesperation of those around him...nothing more.

"Blast it all...what if..?" a thought occurred to him.

"This is really bad timing....."

Brand hugged himself as if to ward of the cold, and placed a hand on his lightsaber.
    He moved slowly and waited to see who else moved with him. He scanned the crowd and no one moved in a suspicious manner.
    He walked a few paces and reached the main corridor which was always crowded.

"If you want me, then follow me....." he whispered as he merged with the oncoming traffic. His dark emotions banishing any other concern or agenda he might have had.
    If there was a chance that he was being followed by a Sith , he would make it so he could exact his revenge.
    He began to feel better as he headed for the lower levels.

25. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    "I agree with Kir. I would very much like to know what precisely is going on. Either that or that door is going to have me walking out of it within 60 seconds."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.