main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ?Legacy III? (The Next Instalment of the Classic Series) New Jedi Vs Sith War *Virtue of the Jedi*

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi_Daniel, Dec 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    ?Whatever happened to patience amongst Jedi?? Strider said more to himself, ?Alright, I have summoned you here to tell you something is arising, and it will all affect you... and something else.?

Strider looked to the ground as if thinking, he then said:

?Sheilah.... how much do you want Obi-Wan back??

2. Band-of-Brothers

Band-of-Brothers Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2003
    >>>This is Radical-Edward<<<

Edward ran into the jedi temple, hopping on her one good foot, her lightsaber blazing, and yelled, "I'm HERE!!!!! So what do you want me to do, Sir?"

ooc: Im asking Jedi_Daniels

3. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Sheilah glared at Strider silently. She refused to answer for a while, thinking. Suddenly she stood up still staring at Strider. "Goodbye." The young knight turned and walked to the door, glancing back at the others.

4. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Strider stood up fast, and yelled at Sheilah who was heading towards the exit.

?We can bring him back! Obi-Wan.... we can bring him back!?

5. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Sheilah rolled her eyes and turned on her heel, glaring at Strider with vivid green, glowing eyes. "How?!" she bursted out. "How would you expect to bring him back? He's dead now. And he's gone for good this time, no returning what.so.ever."

6. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Strider gazed deeply into Sheilah?s eyes, he then ever so carefully said:

?Yes..... there is a way. That is why I brought you here... all of you here. There is much we have to discuss, please Shielah.... sit down. Obi-Wan?s soul is being tormented, it lays where is should not....?

7. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    The green in Sheilah's eyes withered down a little back to the normal midnight blue, but didn't go away completely. She set her jaw and stared at Strider, crossing her arms and continuing to stand by the door.

8. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Strider continued to talk, though he tried to direct it towards Sheilah.

?Obi-Wan?s soul,? he said slowly, ?Is caught.... we don?t know by what, or how, but the elders have felt him in pain.... he?s in a hell that is beyond comprehension. And we have figured a way to free him... do you want him to suffer for eternity??

9. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Sheilah shifted her feet and made an uneasy face. "What would have to be done?" she asked as she looked at the others in the room.

10. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Revisha had gone in shock of what this messenger was saying. Revisha felt much guilt inside of her now. If he were to come back she wouldn't know what to do or say. Revisha knew what had happened or what was growing between the two of them. Revisha couldn't handle this. Standing up she started to head out the door. Heading down the great halls, Revisha was angry and tears rolled down her cheeks as she was out on a balcony, kicking the stone and growling.

"No, No, he can't bring him back! What's he trying to do? Torture me and make a fight happen now?" she asked herself as she then sat down and crossed her arms, looking upon the horizon.

11. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    "What do we have to do?" Kir asked.

12. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Sheilah stepped out of Revisha's way as she left the room and regretted not following.

13. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Strider remained standing in front everyone, he then said:

?I propose... we form an expedition, to the system Valgur... there is where the elders have seen it, an ancient Sith device..... Who here would want to come??

14. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Ti stood up "Look! You can't just come into our lives and expect us to go along with every thing you say, even if 'the elders' do exist. You are messing around with things far greater than yourself" Ti pointed a finger at Strider "it is bigger than all of us, and I for one will have no part of it." Ti picked up his black bag and stormed out of the room.

Ti quickly found Sam'oht standing on a balcony.
    "How did it go Master?"
    "Not so well." Ti's lekku were twitching with irritation(sp?). A large gust of wind made his black and blue robe sway in the night air. "We will leave for Hoth very shortly. First I need to take care of something." Ti handed him the black bag "Take this to my ship." With that Ti left to find Revisha.

He found her on a balcony on the verge of tears. He came and sat on the rail of the balcony. He let the cool wind blow on him as he gazed at one of the 3 moons. He turned his head back to Revisha. "Are you all right?"

TAG: Metroid

15. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Strider began to panic, he stood up fast, trying to keep everyone together.

?Everyone!? he shouted out, ?You cannot abandon you friend? You have not heard everything! He is suffering, and you don?t want to help him?!?

16. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: Poor Obi-Wan......

17. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    "What do you want me to do?" Aled injected as he re-entered the room where strider had been awaiting him.

18. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Strider looked tired, this old group of friends really took it?s toll on him, he looked at Aled and nodded.

?There is something....? Strider said as he sighed, ?Do you not sense it Aled? Do you not sense your friends pain??

19. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    "Pain as you define it, is something I have felt all my life. A jedi senses all pain, as For Obi-wan's, I'm sorry to say No...I donnot."

20. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    ?I do not either...? Strider said confessing. ?Though the elders have said this to be true, and they have not strayed from truth before. Aled, you have to understand the elders are extremely powerful, they see things in ways we cannot comprehend.?

21. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    "Does it look I'm alright?" Revisha snapped and then went calm.

"Sorry Ti, it's just this Strider character. He all of a sudden comes to the Jedi Temple, and brings things up that he shouldn't have. It's none of his business knowing what happened to all of us in the past," Revisha stated as she brushed the tears away from her face.

"I just want to go in there and send him back on his way to wherever he came from, but it wouldn't be right," Revisha added as she tried controlling her feelings and anger now.

Tag: Goo-Child

22. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    ooc- Just thinking, I could be wrong but am pretty sure that Strider is a Jedi Master at the temple...

23. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: That is correct. :)

24. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    "I will go on this expedition," Kir said, "But I cannot leave right away. I have other things to attend to very soon."

He stood, and started to walk out the door.

25. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Ti looked at a speeder flying by a few yards from the balcony.
    "I share your feelings. I want nothing to do with him. We have gone through enough without him jumping in. He is talking crazy. Even if, and this is a BIG if, Obi-Wan were in trouble, he is dead. The only way to help him would be to enter the relm of the dead, that is a place I am not willing to go just yet. Kir wants him back though. I think he would go through death and back just to help him. He does love you, you know."

Tag-Metroid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.