main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ?Legacy III? (The Next Instalment of the Classic Series) New Jedi Vs Sith War *Virtue of the Jedi*

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi_Daniel, Dec 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Band_of_Brothers

Band_of_Brothers Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2003
  2. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    "I know," Revisha replied to Ti as she looked out and around and saw the same speeder zoom by.

"It just wouldn't be right to bring Obi-Wan back you know. I mean people already mourned of his death, and if he were to come back, I don't think anyone could handle that," Revisha added as she stood next to Ti.

"We've been through too much, you're right, I'm going to go in there and just kick him out or something," Revisha stated as she headed off the balcony and was up to Strider.

"Look, I don't know who you think you are, but I suggest you leave and leave us in peace," Revisha retorted as she wasn't going to put up more with this Strider character.

Tag: Jedi_Daniel

3. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    ooc: Something inside tells me that if we kick Strider out that we'll be eliminating the basis of this RPG.

Let's just go along with it.

Unless this is how it was supposed to go, JD(Jedi_Daniel).

4. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Ti ran after Revisha. The door to the camber opened with a hiss. He stood behind her as she spoke to the Jedi Master. He agreed with her, he had almost done this himself but thought better of it.

5. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    ooc: Screw what I just posted.

IC: Kir stood when Revisha got back, and was about to ask her where she had been, when she questioned Strider.

"Bringing back Obi-wan would only cause more grief," Kir said, "I admit that this group feels strange without him, but we survive. We must move on, and stop grieving over him, Master Quickheart."

Kir stood beside Revisha, close enough so that he could touch her hand affectionately.

"This guy is all wrong," he thought to her.

6. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Revisha had looked down where Kir had touched her hand and then she looked back up at Strider.

"You have no business of bringing the past back up! Just leave for god's sake before I do something around here!" Revisha screamed as she then ran out of the Jedi Temple.

7. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    "Wait, Revisha!" Kir said as he followed her out.

Catching up to her, Kir put his hands on her shoulders, and turned her around, to see her frustrated face.

"I promise, by my life, that he will not bring Obi-wan back." Kir said, pulling Revisha closer to him, and hugging her.

"It'll be okay," Kir said, holding the woman he loved.

8. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "I know," Revisha replied as she looked up at him.

"It's just a little fusterating when someone, a complete stranger, comes in and tries to change everything," Revisha added.

9. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Sheilah just stood around, slightly smiling, as she watched the commotion. When all was quiet again, Sheilah turned her head to look at Strider. What exactly is happening to Obi-Wan? How is he suffering? she asked him telepathically.

10. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Ti stood with his mouth wide open. When Kir had left with Revisha Ti nodded his head and followed them out. He went to the landing pad, a gust of wind blew over him as Sam'oht came down the ramp.
    "Were leaving now." Ti said as he entered the YT-2400.

The ship left the atmosphere and went into the vaccume of space. The ship went into hyperspace bound for Hoth.

Ti sat in the cockpit, alone. His padawan was in the back sleeping. Ti picked up his comlink. "Kir, inform me on whats going on has these events unfold. My NR duities stop me from being there. If you or anyone else needs to find me I'll be on Hoth."

TAG: Quinn.

11. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Aboard the Space Freighter Polaris Star

Brand had ducked and weaved until he found an empty,cold and musty corridor in the bowels of the ship. His footsteps echoed and reverberated thru the emptiness although he was being quite stealthy...The metal gratings under his feet were not to be silenced.
    Anxiety was now getting the better part of him as he gripped his lightsaber even harder. he still had his arms and cloack wrapped around him, warding off the cold,dank air.

"C'mon already,where are you...Show yourself!" He tought impatiently.

And almost as if on cue, he sensed an evil presence, not behind him, but infront of him.
    He had not even seen it get there.

The robed figure stood there before him, unmoving, allowing him to sense its evil.
    It wore long midnight-blue robes and its face was hidden deep in the shadows of its massive hood.

Brand felt awash in a warming tide of hate and anger, the corridor did not seem so cold all of a sudden.
    "Sithspawn!! I'll avenge the death of my Master...starting with you!!" Brand screamed at the evil figure as he drew his Green lightsaber and ignited it in one quick motion.
    But before he could even begin to move, the figure before him had already ignited its Blue Lightsaber. He had only heard the snap-hiss of his own lightsaber's activation.....something was very odd here.
    Brand was a bit surprised that his opponents lightsaber had not been Red, for all Sith were known to brandish Redbladed Lightsabers.
    But as the blue light cast its glow on the face of his enemy....he was stunned by what he saw. He had recognized the leering face of his enemy.
    He recognized the tattoos etched across the bribge of the nose of the evil looking female face, that held his gaze with those intense and evil eyes. He knew this face from the Archives.
    It was none other than Barris Offee!But that could not be.
    Then a revelation hit him. it was a clone. A clone who was lost to clone madness.
    Brand did not have time to wonder if Master Strider knew about this, for in a flash of movement, Evil Barris was upon him, chuckling eerily, and he barely had time to put up a proper defense.

12. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    "What 'can' we do to help him Strider? How exactly are we going to assist Obi-wan again?"

13. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    "Alright, Ti," Kir said into his commlink.

He put the thing away, and held Revisha.

"Revisha, there's something I've been meaning to ask you for a long time now, but haven't had the courage to do it."

He reached into his robes, and pulled out a small container.

He went down on one, knee, and took one of Revisha's hands, kissing it.

He opened the box with the Force, and his heart fluttered...

"Will you marry me?"

14. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Aboard the space freighter Polaris Star

Brand Grimstar rolled backwards and went with the force of Barris Offe's attack.
    He flipped back up instantly, slashing at the air, for she had already sailed over him and was now outside attack range.
    Brand wasted no time, with his other hand he quickly ignited his purple lightsaber and performed a flawless saberthrow...or would have been if the corridor was not so confining. Brand's lightsaber grazed both sides of the corridor walls as it sailed forth creating sparks and gouging the walls.
    This killed the element of surprise and Barris was able to counter easily,she parried aside the flying lightsaber and Force pushed Brand away.
    He flew back almost the entire lenght of the corridor before he was able to barely control his landing, which caused a huge clanging racket.
    He would've been smashed against the far wall had he not stopped himself when he did.

"Blast it! She's strong!!"

Brand cursed inwardly and opened himself to the overwhelming well of anger pent up inside of him. He felt the DarkSide's cold and impersonal fires burst to a flame inside of him.
    Just then, He heard Barris' eery chuckle and his head snapped up, his face contorted with anger.
    Barris rushed at him from the other end of the corridor, nearly a silent blur of motion and Brand raised his hand reflexively.
    In his anger, he wanted more than just force push her back, he wanted to give her double the taste of her own medicine.
    Force Lightning exploded from his fingertips and rushed forth, crackling angrily at Barris.
    The Force lightning scorched and roilled all over the entirety of the corridor.
    Brand thought he saw Barris attempt to put up a defense, but was obviously caught by surprise. He heard her Scream as she somehow ducked into a side passage, trailing strands of lightning.
    He quickly gestured and Force pulled his second lightsaber to himself as he got up.
    He put away his purple lighsaber and re-ignited the green one, holding it in a two handed grip.
    The feeling that he was still in danger had increased though he could not pinpoint the source.
    He moved very cautiously...trying to calm his nerves and not to think about the Force lightning that he had just cast.
    Things seemed more complicated than before, and although the Sith were an obvious threat, what did this mean for the clones of the Jedi the Council had discovered.
    But first, he had to get out of here alive.

15. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Revisha had gone completely silent and she looked away for a moment and then back. A smile grew upon her face. She knew what her answer had to be.

"Yes," she embraced him and couldn't stop smiling and tears of happiness fell down her face.

16. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    "I love you," Kir said, holding her, and then he kissed her, a long, beautiful kiss, that only ones in love know.

He finally drew back for breath, and was grinning from ear to ear.

"Now, let's go get this thing with Strider cleared up," he said.

Taking her hand, he walked her down the hall, and they entered the room.

"What troubles Obi-wan?" Kir asked.

17. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Revisha nodded and inside Revisha was ready to kick this Strider character out of here for she hated his guts completely. He had no point of being there.

18. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Kite'Ti was asleep in the cockpit. He was having the same dream he had been having ever since Obi-Wan's death. Ti was standing on a large mountain, the sun was setting behind him, making it look like the sky was on fire. He wasn't the Kite'Ti of now but of the past. Kite'Ti Sith Lord. He wore no shirt, his black tattioes were back, his old lightsabers hung at his belt. He stood there watching a hooded figure, Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan opened his blue lightsaber. Ti opened his red and silver lightsabers. A raging duel starts. The sky is lit up in bright orange and red. Soon night falls and neather has been defeated. Then it starts to rain. The rain comes down hard. The dream ends when Ti shuts off his lightsaber and starts throwing lightning at Obi-Wan. Ti is alone in the poruing rain. Everything fades into black and Obi-Wans face looks at Ti in his dream. Obi-Wan always says something different. Sometimes it is words that are so loud that Ti can't hear what he is saying, but most of the time it is a horriable blood currling scream. They are always loud and always wake Ti up.

Ti sat up in his set. He was breathing heavly. He saw he was out of hyperspace and near Hoth. He could see explosion's on the surface. His comm. rang "This is NR base contacting unknown YT-2400. Transmit your access codes."
    "Transmitting"
    There is comm slience for a moment.
    "All clear Kite'Ti. You may start your landing"

19. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: Sorry, I had to take a leave of absence, great job on keeping up the posting. ;)

20. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    After several moments of Striders absence from the room, he returned.

?I now know the location of where we have to go.... to resurrect Obi-Wan.?

21. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Aboard the Space Freighter Polaris Star

When Brand peered into the passage way Barris had gone into, he saw that it lead to a badly lit and nearly empty Cargo Hold.
    He waited until his eyes adjusted to the darkness and was unable to see much of anything.
    Just a few oversized crates of cargo, some machinery and a delapidated catwalk.
    He did not recognize the stench, but something was probably rotting and it was quite awful.
    This particular Cargo Hold was not very large, for it measured about 15 sq. meters, if his estimations were accurate.
    The two oversized crates measured no more than 3.5 sq meters each. They seemed to have been stored here for quite sometime.
    Brand was about to stretch out with his Force senses when suddenly an overhangig steam pipe by the door suddenly burst.
    He was almost caught by the scalding blast, but managed to roll forward and into the cargo hold.
    He felt burning pain on his left shoulder and ignored it, opting to focus on the task at hand.

"Hmph.that was no 'accident'." he thought to himself.
    Brand stretched out with his senses again and was unable to pinpoint Barris' location, though he knew she was somewhere in the huge room.

"I'm getting tired of your games...come out and face me!".

He shouted, sending a challenge both verbally and thru the force.
    Just at that moment his danger sense blared a warning, and he acted on instinct, slashing his lightsaber behind him.
    A piece of machinery almost took off his head as he cut it in two...both pieces clanging and ratteling loudly as they crashed on the metal floor.
    Brand was on the move, he would not be a siting duck for target practice.
    As he flipped onto the top of one of the crates, a larger piece of machinery had come from above and impaled itself in the spot he was just standing in. It looked like it weighed about 250kg.It landed with a thunderous bang.
    Brand heard the unmistakable sound of a lightsaber being activated, and this time he sensed Barris' evil presence right behind him on the crate.
    This time it was fear that fueled his actions. She got the drop on him and had him dead to rights. He should have been dead, so she must be toying with him.
    With speed that only comes from mortal fear, Brand executed a backflip that saved him from Barris' attack to his exposed back.
    He parried as he flipped over her head and met her up-slash attack.
    He heard Barris eery chuckle then heard a screeching metallic sound.
    He immediately found out what had caused her amusement...the hard way.
    He did not land on the other crate, but landed hard on the floor. Incredible pain shot up his ankle.
    Barris had moved the oversized crate from its resting place with the force, and he missed landing on it by 2 meters...then she was upon him.
    Barris jumped at him and aimed a vicious down stroke to his head.
    Brand managed to block, but the blow forced him down on one knee.
    Barris was pouring on the preassure, as their lightsabers argued friercely against each other, green and blue flashes of light illuminating the Cargo hold.
    Barris laughed, and he knew without a doubt that he was in deep trouble.
    He then tried a desperate move.
    As she pressed down hard he angled and rolled out from under her attack, but was not fast enough. Her saber found and scorched his bad leg.
    Brand bit down hard from the pain.He desperately needed some room to maneuver.
    Brand Force jumped up to the catwalk,but she was right there, jumping up with him and slahing at him.
    Brand defended refelexively and used Force push to force her back down.
    He heard her hit either the crate or the floor, as he winced from paralyzing pain that shot again through his ankle as he landed.
    His face was drenched from sweat, he was in pain and breathing hard.
    He tried to reach for his other lightsaber, but his left arm would not respond.
    He looked at it and saw the slash mark across his chest and bicep.
    Maniacal laughter exploded from below.

Two unexpected things happened then.

"What in blueblazes is going on

22. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    "Ressurect?" Aled siad with a hint of hope.

23. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Strider nodded, ?Yes Master Oden... resurrect, with no cost to life, or payment do to....... things that are bad.?

Strider leaned back, he looked to be in deep thought.

24. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Kite'Ti walked down the ramp and stepped into the snow. His padawan was close behind. A human man came up to him and snapped a saluet "General."
    Ti nodded his head "What is our condition?"
    The man put his hand down "We have found the enemy base, but only 3 out of our 15 member scout party came back."
    "I like those odds."
    The man didn't seem amused. "We have been prepairing an assult when the Sith attacked us for the first time yesterday morning. We have been holding them off since then, and quite well I might add. I have sent for re-enforcements but they said it would take them another day or so."
    "How come I didn't see any ships in space?"
    "The NR can't spair any after Vortex, I haven't seen any Sith starfighters to speak of."
    "You are dissmissed"
    The man snapped a salute again and turned and went back to the main base camp.

25. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    "So we can ressurect Obi-wan?" Kir asked.

He stood, and looked at Revisha.

"What do you suggest, my love?" he asked her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.