1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive ?Legacy III? (The Next Instalment of the Classic Series) New Jedi Vs Sith War *Virtue of the Jedi*

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi_Daniel, Dec 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Strider noticed Sheilah?s cut. ?Are you alright??
  2. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    She nodded. "I'm fine." She glanced once again at Revisha, then said, "Revisha, could you please excuse Master Strider and me for a moment? I want to talk to him about something."
  3. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    They walked from Revisha, ?What is it you want to speak to me about?? Strider said concerned.
  4. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    "Some...someone wants me to kill a Jedi master. A master on this ship," her voice was soft and harldy above a whisper. She tried to control it, but the trembling in her voice could definately be heard. "Whoever it was, they sent me a message through the force a little before take off."
  5. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    "And what did that message contain?"
  6. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Revisha had nodded and left the two alone. Heading to the quarters area, she stepped in the one she had slipped her bag in. Sitting herself down on the bed, she then ended up lying down and falling asleep, thinking about Obi-Wan and everything that was going on.

Tag: Quinn
  7. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    "Not words. More or less images, though." She pulled out a hair ornament in one of her braids. "I think he wanted me to...kill you, sir."
  8. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Striders face was expressionless, he said nothing for the longest time.

?This is dyer news to hear...? he said slowly, ?But your not the only one who has been receiving such thought, I have a feeling that there will be a time in this mission.... that you will have to decide who lives or dies, can you make such a decision??
  9. Sketkh Force Ghost

star 4
    Aled entered the room alarmed but what he found in the corridinates that he was given by Strider. "Strider can I speak with you?"
  10. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 5
    Aboard the Morning Star

The Trip from Coruscant to Corellia would take no more than 6-8 hours, since they were both Core World planets, the time spent in hyperspace was brief.
    Brand GrimStar joined Master luminara in the Ship's Lounge and noded respectfully as he entered.

"May I join you Master Unduli?" he querried cordially, a bit more relaxed now that they were actually in transit...the old excitement was slowly returning, which was the begining signs of healing.
    He was not sure what they would converse about, but he did want to get a better rapport with the Jedi Master.

[tag:Ktala]
  11. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    "Maybe." Sheilah's cheeks flared when Aled entered the room. She glanced at him, then looked back at Strider.
  12. Quinnithxtherol Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC: As Kir

Kir walked into the room him and Revisha were sharing, and saw her sleeping.

"I love you, my princess," he said, walking in and kissing her on the forehead.

Tag: Mertroid

IC: As Lord Hoth

"Blast!" Lord Hoth said as the twi'lek got away.

He grabbed his comm.

"Shut down all lifts, and bar all doors!" he yelled, "There is an intruder!"

Tag: Goo_Child (Beat That!)
  13. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    ?Excuse me Sheilah....? Strider said reluctantly as he walked away with Aled, Strider then turned towards Aled. ?What is it Aled??
  14. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    "Spast!" Sam'oht yelled as he heard the alarm.
    "Abort mission! Abort mission!"
    "This is too important!"
    "More important than your life?"
    "Well see."
    Sam'oht opened his red lightsaber and started cutting a whole in the floor. He kicked it throgh and saw the large lift shaft.
    "Abor-" the Twi'lek cut his ear comlink off.
    He pulled a grappling hook from his belt and attached it to the lift shaft wall. He started to repel down the shaft.

Ti's walker vibrated as it was hit. "Sir shilds at 75%"
    "Keep going!"
  15. Sketkh Force Ghost

star 4
    "Are you aware that this course leads us sraight into the Rishi Maze? "
  16. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Strider looked up the coordinates, his eyes squinted and he looked closely at the print.

?No....? Strider said correctively, ?That?s an 8, not an 9, and your star chart is upside down.? He flipped the pad over, ?There, now if you head for this planet, and stop messing around, we just might get there faster.... and hurry, I sense a disturbance in the force.?
  17. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Aboard the Morning Star

Luminara smiled, and gestured that Brad Grimstar should join her in the ships lounge.

"I will make a deal with you. For the purpose of this trip, I will call you Brand, if you can manage to call me Luminara."

Luminara blew on a cup of tea she was sipping on.

"We will have more than enough to deal with soon. Worrying about our titles should not be one of them."

Luminara looked out the window, watching as the hyperspace eddies flowed around the ship. "I dont know what we are going to find, once we reach Corellia, but I believe that we should not announce our arrival as Jedi in the area too soon, if there are Sith about. Hopefully, Barriss has not left the planet."

She continued to stare thoughtfully for a few minutes, till she turned to speak to Brand again.

"Can you can fly this ship, if need be?" She asked, looking up at him over her cup.

tag: greyjedi125
  18. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 5
    Aboard the Morning Star

Brand went to serve himself some tea.

"uhm...yes mas...i mean, Luminara, I am able to pilot a ship this size and anything smaller. I haven't decided if i like the x-wing over the YT-2400, although i find the Chiss Claw Craft quite fascinating as well.

Brand walked over and sat across from Luminara.
    It felt strange being so...relaxed. His usual routine was alot more austere than this.
    The change of program was quite welcomed at the moment.
    He blew steam off his tea in imitation of Luminara.

"I do agree that stealth will be needed upon our arrival...but dont worry, we will find her."

He did his best to sound reasuring to her and to himself.

[tag: ktala]
  19. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Aboard the Morning Star

Luminara nodded as she heard Brand's response.

She was staring thoughtfully out the windows again. She truly hoped that it was interferance, and not "clone madness" that had effected Barris. She tried hard not to think of the problems that were caused when their cloning pods were first discovered.

She would have to trust that the Force would show them a way, to get to Barris, and help her before it was too late.

"I do agree that stealth will be needed upon our arrival...but dont worry, we will find her", Brand replied.

She looked over at Brand again. He seemed much more relaxed and comfortable than he was when she first met him. She was glad that this journey did seem to be helping him through whatever demons plagued him as well.

She spoke quietly, "I belive that you are right. We must trust the Force to guide our path now."

Finishing her tea, she gracefully rose. "Get some rest. We will be quite busy, once we reach Corellia."

Nodding slightly, she turned and headed for her quarters. She laid on the bunk, and closed her eyes. She meditated, sure that the Force would guide them.

tag:greyjedi125
  20. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    When Strider left, Sheilah turned and threw the "hair ornament" into the center of a symbol at the top of the door. It was really a small, very sharp dagger, and it pierced through the metal with ease. She quickly turned and left the room to find a quiet, secluded place on the ship.
  21. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Revisha's eyes had opened after feeling a warm touch on her forehead. Her sapphire eyes glimmering, she saw Kir right there, sitting down beside her.

"How long have you been here?" she asked as she smiled at him and had no idea what time it was or where they were.

Tag: Quinn
  22. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 5
    Aboard the Morning Star

Brand returned Luminara's nod and watched her go. He sat alone in the ship's Lounge and finished his tea, enjoying the relative peace. Soon he knew, peace would be quite a high comodity.
    After he finished, he got up and headed to the ship's cockpit. He would spend the rest of the trip familiarizing himself with the Morning Star' systems.
    Evey ship had its own peculiarities and personality. If they were going to be in danger, then he'd have to get aquainted with the ship if they need to make a quick escape ever presented itself.
    Brand thought briefly about his Master, and though it still sadenned him, the pain of it was bareable now that he had someone who was supportive.
    The Force had provided Master Luminara to help him cope with his tragedy, and he was infinately greatful for it.

"we'll find her..."

He vowed solemnly to do all he could to help Luminara.

[tag: Ktala]
  23. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Aboard the Morning Star.

Luminara awoke in her cabin. Her sleep had been restless. She saw Barriss, Sith and the death of several Jedi while she slept. She hoppend it was a vision that could be changed.

She checked the cronomoter. They weould would be arriving soon. Realizing that she would get no more sleep she got up. Changing clothes.

She steped out into the rest of the ship, to check on their current status.

tag: greyjedi125
  24. Sketkh Force Ghost

star 4
    Striders corrections did not aid him in trying to make Aled seem a fool. "No..." He retorted. "The Rishi Maze has gone through an expansion over the past three monthes, it quite large now. 170 lightsyears wide and 134 lightyears long I'm afriad, a reslut of Sith tampering with space in order to create a larg mask with our sensors."

OOC: just go along with it...
  25. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    ?Nope...? said Strider, ?We just have to go here.? he pointed at the Star pad, ?See? No where near the Rishi Maze.?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.