main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit LEGACY is back!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Volderon, Dec 3, 2012.

1. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    I would love it if some diehard Imperials were still lurking around, unwilling to give up the power Krayt gave them, fighting till the end.
    Maybe the Hapans and the Hutts can make more appearances as well.

2. Gorefiend

Gorefiend Chosen One star 5

Oct 23, 2004
    Did anyone else have to think of this? :p

[​IMG]

cdgodin and General Immodet like this.
  3. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Maybe the One Sith stole the Sith Troopers' spaceships when they killed them.
    Wasn't there a Sith Trooper capital ship shown flying over Korrivan when Nihl and Niin were discussing the future of the Sith Order?

4. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    We should have more SW stories told by an unreliable narrator!

5. Jeff_Ferguson

Jeff_Ferguson Force Ghost star 5

May 15, 2006
    Oooh, yes. There's totally one of the Dragon ships in this image:

[​IMG]

And Nihl's "Hide the fleet" line presumably refers to a whole buncha the Dragons rather than non-Sith-helmed Star Destroyers --- since the Imperial Military following Krayt was loyal to a throne, not a man, reason would dictate that they all pledged themselves to Marasiah in the aftermath of the Battle of Coruscant.

So yeah, maybe we'll see regular Sith flying the Annihilators around. Nice catch.

General Immodet likes this.
  6. AdmiralNick22

AdmiralNick22 Retired Fleet Admiral star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2003
    Yeah, the "Hide the fleet" line refers to Krayt's Dragon warships and other Sith exclusive fighters. One assumes that they would need to remain hidden, as even after the costly war and liberation of Coruscant the combined forces of the allies would presumably outnumber them fairly considerably, especially when you consider that the many former Imperial ships defected back to the Empire and that many former GA worlds had on several occasions donated warships to the GA Remant.

--Adm. Nick

7. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    More likely to me is that they would need to stay hidden not because they were out-numbered, Krayt designed the ships to be able to defeat bigger adversaries, but because they were so out-numbered! The best way to quickly overwhelm a technological edge? Sheer force! And since Krayt more than adequately demonstrated their threat level in battle, there's no way the allied galaxy will respond with anything less to a sighting of these ships.

8. Shadojoker

Shadojoker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 15, 2000

AdmiralNick22 likes this.
  9. BoromirsFan

BoromirsFan Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2010
    If you want to subscribe to a series after the first one has been shipped to stores, can the first issue still be sent to you?

10. Jeff_Ferguson

Jeff_Ferguson Force Ghost star 5

May 15, 2006
    My LCS was always cool about ordering another copy of an issue for me if I missed it. As long as it's fairly recent, they should have no trouble doing it. If it's a bit older, I recommend ordering back issues from Things From Another World. Great website.

11. Hopeless

Hopeless Jedi Master star 4

Oct 28, 2006
    Right time to throw that Hat right BACK UP!!!:D

12. Hopeless

Hopeless Jedi Master star 4

Oct 28, 2006
    He's French check wikipedia for more details!