main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Legacy of Blood-War of the three Empires

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JarJar120, Apr 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarJar120

JarJar120 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Welcome to Legacy of Blood-Age of Empires.
    The Republic is long dead, in its place dark governmints have produced skechy alliances, crimelords rise to power, and the weak are shoved aside, neglected.
    There are few good people left in the galaxy strong enough to stand up for there cause. And the galixy prepares as the three greatest Empires prepare for war...

>THE EMPIRES<

The ShanTie-Ruled by the Warlord Madrin, the ShanTie controle the largest portion of the galixy, like the Empire of old, they control there worlds with an Iron fist.

The Comeno-Although they would care less what go's on out side there boarders, the ShanTie constintly war against them, as a resulte, the Comeno are forced to hold a large army, and there military alliance with the Sharintel.

The Sharintel-The only good Empire large enough to hold its own aganst the ShanTie, it is the last becon of hope for the oppressed people of the galixy. They hold an alliance with the Comeno, but are well aware that could change at any given time.

>Rules<
    1. No GodModing
    2. No OOC info may be used IC, your charicter has to hear it to know it.
    3. Battles last days, not weeks.(don't let a battle last a week, end it sooner so we can move on)
    4. You may only have Two NPCs.
    5. Jedi, keep it realistic.

>Charicters<
    Alliance:(ShanTie,Comeno,Sharintel)ShanTie
    Name:Madrin
    Hight:7'4"
    Phisical Appearance: Tall and strong, with a scar on the left side of his face, wears a blood red clok that hides his other features.
    Wepon(s):Lightsaber, blaster rifle

Jedi:(Yes or No)Yes
    # of lightsabers:(Max two) one
    Lighsaber type:(Single, double, ext.)single
    Lightsaber color:red
    Force weakness:(what can't you do?)Force speed.

Bio:Madrin was born into the ShanTie, and was raised to be its leader. He has an unquenching theirst for blood(hence the title, Legacy of Blood), and will stop at nothing to get what he whants.

>Military Rank<
    ShanTie:
    High Lord:Madrin
    WarlordCouncle:
    1:
    2:
    3:
    4:
    GrandGenrals:
    1:
    2:
    3:
    Genrals:
    1:
    2:
    3:
    4:
    5:
    High Commanders:
    1:
    2:
    3:
    4:
    Commanders:
    1:
    2:
    3:
    4:
    5:
    6:

Comeno:
    Lord:
    Advisery Board:
    1:
    2:
    3:
    First Admirals:
    1:
    2:
    Admirals:
    1:
    2:
    3:
    4:
    Genrals:
    1:
    2:
    3:
    4:
    Commanders:
    1:
    2:
    3:
    4:
    5:

Sharintel:
    Manarch:
    GoverningBoard:
    1:
    2:
    3:
    Grand Admirals:
    1:
    2:
    Admirals:
    1:
    2:
    3:
    Commanding Genrals:
    1:
    2:
    3:
    4:
    Genrals:
    1:
    2:
    3:
    4:

Ranks will be given out firts come first serve. The next two people to join may be eather the lord or monarch of the two remaning teams, when each is nearly full we may begin the war...

Locked at user's hest. PM if problems.

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    This is a great idea, JarJar120 , and a well thoughtout RPG :) . I can tell by the info posted above. It would greatly besiege me if you were to keep me informed as to how you are progressing here as this RPG tends to interest me greatly. Also, if you have any questions whether big nor small, please feel free to PM me at any time day or night, I am always happy to answer any questions you may have. However if the qustions are that of a bigger issue such as inapporiate posts or a ban need, then please contact our local RPF Moderator Protégé-Of-Thrawn and he will deal with it immediately. :)

3. davofett

davofett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    >Charicters<
    Alliance:Sharintel
    Name:Dag
    Hight:5 ft 3 in.
    Phisical Appearance: Normal 15 year old human
    Wepon(s):Lightsaber

Jedi:(Yes or No)Yes
    # of lightsabers:(Max two) one
    Lighsaber type:(Single, double, ext.)single
    Lightsaber color:yellow
    Force weakness:(what can't you do?)Mind Trick/speed.

Bio:The position among his people was more forced upon him on his fathers deth bed. He has a passion for revenge and wants the head of all who oppose him

Good Idea JarJar

4. Coota

Coota Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2002
    Alliance: Comeno
    Name: Lord Talisan Dal'Commeno
    Sex: Male
    Height: 6'7
    Physical Appearance: Tall, with short cropped hair; tattoos of a vast space scene punctuated with fierce creatures morphing into mechanical monstrosities across the left side of his body and scars on his right denote him as a member of the 357th Royal Guard Battalion, the Void Jumpers.
    Weapon(s): Quantum Sword, Commeno Royal Battle Armor(loaded with weaponry)

Jedi:No
    # of lightsabers:
    Lighsaber type:
    Lightsaber color:
    Force weakness: That he doesn't have it?

Bio: Talisan was born into the tech obsessed Commeno society as a Prince of the Royal Family, and as befit a Prince who was thirtieth in line for succession, he joined up with the Commeno Royal Guard. Though the Commeno Royal Guard had not seen service for millenia, the war forced upon it by the other two Empires resulted in a massive military buildup and campaigns spearheaded by the Guard.

Encased in the heavy yet mobile body armor of the Guard, Talisan fought in ten thousand battles over ten thousand worlds for thirty years. When he returned to the throne world from the service to see his dying father one last time, he returned a hero. His father, who had lived a thousand years thanks to the Commeno technology, bequeathed him the throne as he was the most worthy.

This could have resulted in a massive civil war amongst the royal family which would have weakened the Commeno Empire fatally, but through savvy manuevering and executions, Talisan prevailed. Civil war was averted, and the Empire sealed off its borders for two hundred years. The ShanTie have repeatedly attempted to break through those borders, but have been repulsed on hundreds of occasions.

Now, Talisan is ready to emerge and destroy the infidels who would pierce the veil of Commeno space. He has allied himself with the Sharintel, and will stop at nothing to bring peace to his people. He does not want to conquer the galaxy, he only wants a Pax Commeno. To bring this about, he will do anything.

He is strong minded, to the point where Force skills barely affect him. Even the strongest force wielders have fallen to his Quantum blade, which can resist even lightsabers. His battle armor protects him, but his scars are proof that it has been breached more than once. He is not invincible, but he is aggressive and has been tested in battle over the course of three hundred years. Still in his prime, he will lead his people into battle once more.

5. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    Davo I take it you wish to be the monarch?
    and Coota, you wish to be Lord of Comeno I see,

well ok,
    now for the rest of you who wish to join, Davo is incharge of Sharintel.
    and Coota is incharge of Comeno.
    I (JarJar120) am incharge of ShanTie
    So if you have any questions about Rank disputes(two people whant one spot) got to the leader of your group, thank you.

JarJar120,
    Madrin

PS: The Jedi are not the good force they once were/ they are more like bounty hunters, but more highly thought of, and people like Luke, aren't even remembered, In other words, ther is no big Jedi/Sith order...

6. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    I am sorry to interrupt your current game, but another member has brought it to my attention, that I mis-placed a word. The word is ?Besiege? and it means to basically not keep me informed in which is the opposite of what I asked. The word I meant was ?beseech? [face_laugh] now I feel bad?Sorry for my mis-communication :) .
    Your Pal,
    Stridarious

7. davofett

Jun 18, 2002
    It works. I'll play monarch.

8. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    Davo, if you know how(I don't) to post links, could you post one in Green Squad,to see if any one wishis to come.I would appreseat that.

9. davofett

Jun 18, 2002
  10. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    THis sounds good. Please Pm me if you think that you would like someone else. Thanks.

Ami

11. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    No, It go's to the stuped cant find it or a mod has removed it screen, well I know one's not right, man alot of links are doing that here.

Yes we are in need of more players, we only have three, we need alot more players...

12. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    I can play, but I don't want a character with a big part. If you will give me a place, I can creat a character. And Coota, sure, I'll be a member of your 'empire'

13. Coota

Nov 2, 2002
    Picciami: Great; you can be a member of the Royal family, part of the Comeno Royal Guard, a space fighter pilot, a leader of one of the legions(infantry, mobile assault infantry(rocket jumpers in light armor suits), heavy armor(mechs and tanks), light air support(atmospheric fighters and speeders), etc; or a leader of one of the fleets or a captain of a ship. Really, just make something up, if none of that appeals to you. Spies, soldiers, diplomats, etc, we'll need it all :)

14. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    Coota, I seriously mean, pick a part. One with a small part to play. I usually do best with a bit of fluff that gets in the way a lot. But can play whatever

15. Coota

Nov 2, 2002
    Ah, I figured you'd want to pick your own part. Well, you can be the scheming Royal princess who has designs on the throne, who my character has placed in the Royal Guard to teach her responsibility.

16. Viceroy Rook

Viceroy Rook Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 1999
    Coota, how exactly do the Commeno achieve extension of lifespan? I might need to know for the details of the character I want to create. And would you mind if I created a military unit within the legions, a sort of special ops group?

17. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    Sure, Coota. That sounds fun...just give me a few days to come up with a character as soon as I have finished my english paper. I hate getting ready for finals and eoc's. Anyway, royal princess will turn up soon.

18. Coota

Nov 2, 2002
    Viceroy Rook: Sure, a special ops group sounds fine. To extend life, they use genetic engineering to recede aging hormones and the other multifaceted, complicated things that lead to aging; they've simplified the process to the point where it's as simple as being submerged in a bacta like substance for a few weeks. For the outside, there are machines that can restructure the face and body, like advanced plastic surgery.

The decay of the body becomes worse over the centuries, though, because of the continuous restructuring, meaning that the process gets more expensive, more painful and more complicated. Only royalty and the extremely rich can afford to live for millenia, and most don't want to.

19. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    Alliance: Comeno
    Name: Lady Amelia Dal'Commeno

Sex: Female
    Height: 6'4"
    Physical Appearance: Semi-tall, with short hair, blue eyes, blonde hair, extremely skinny, the perfect picture of royalty.
    Weapon(s): Blaster Pistol, Comeno Royal Battle Armor(loaded with weaponry) (I think I get this?)

Jedi:No
    # of lightsabers:
    Lighsaber type:
    Lightsaber color:
    Force weakness:
    Bio: Amelia was born into the tech obsessed Commeno society as a Princess of the Royal Family. When she was born, Lord Talisan was already on the throne. She grew up in the palaces, learning from a countess. The older she got, the more she wanted to be on the throne. One day, she announced this, and Lord Talisan immediately enrolled her in the Comeno Royal guard to teach her responsibility. She was most definately not pleased with his Idea at all. were it not for the fact that he was ruler, she would have rebelled. As it was, she was only put through training, never put in battle. She has currently been in the Guard for about 60 years. She is very strong-willed, much like Talisan. SHe only hopes to do what is best for her people.

Question: Are we human?

20. Coota

Nov 2, 2002
    The Royal Family is near-human; years of genetic splicing is going to change you a little bit. And yes, you do get the Commeno Royal Guard Armor. I'll write down the tech specs later :)

The Commeno Empire, however, is made up of several hundred different species; so everyone else who joins the Commeno Empire can either use an established species or make up your own.

21. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    THanks, Coota.

22. Viceroy Rook

Jun 19, 1999
    Alright; but I should just let you all know that I probably won't be able to post too often for about a week, where I am right now.

JarJar, since not too many people seem to be joining, would it be okay if I made multiple characters, one for each Empire? That way we can fill up slots faster, if we need to.

Davofett, if I end up being able to make multiple characters, would it be okay if I made an advisor to your character, since he's become a monarch so young? And since the Sharintel are supposed to be the benevolent Empire, it might help me in making my bio if you could maybe elaborate on yours, like what did he get forced into (being a Jedi, being the monarch, or both), why he's so angry, who he wants his revenge on, what he thinks of the general populace (since he's supposed to be the last beacon of hope for the oppressed, and a vengeful, angry king might be unnerving for some people), etc., just so I have a clearer idea of what my own character should be like.

Well, here's my Commeno character:

Alliance: Commeno
    Name: Magnus Tyrron Ul'Draco
    Race: near-human cyborg
    Height: 6'10"
    Physical Appearance: broad-shouldered and imposing, corded and toned muscles, bald, scarred
    Personality: stoic, loyal, quietly charismatic
    Weapons: Dragoon armor (I'll come up with specs after Coota posts the Royal Armor; the dragoon armor obviously needs to be inferior), lightsaber

Jedi: not technically; force-sensitive, trained in ancient martial arts, and trained in the use of a lightsaber
    # of lightsabers: one
    Lighsaber type: hilt is twice as large as a typical lightsaber hilt; blade therefore thicker, and can be extended to twice the length of a typical blade
    Lightsaber color: gold
    Force weakness: mind trick, telekinesis

Bio: Born in the Commeno Empire's Sparta System, Magnus, like other Spartans, was raised from birth to be a member of the Sparta Dragoons, a first-strike assault unit of the Commeno Legions. The inhabitants of the Sparta system are strong and hardy, and have considerably long lifespans due to millenia of selective breeding (which began before even the days of the forgotten Skywalker dynasty, when Sparta was in the "Unknown Regions"), Force-strong ancestry, and excellent physical conditioning in ancient martial arts. Those who join the Dragoons get another boost to lifespan in the form of cybernetic implants to integrate with natural physiology, to slow deterioration of muscle and bone systems. It doesn't work quite as efficiently as what the Royalty uses, but it works, and Spartans also use gene-splicing techniques. With the combined resources available to them, a Spartan can live 500-700 years, compared to the 800-1000 years of a member of the Royal Family. Every implant, and every immersion into the bacta-like substance used to slow aging, must be earned through super-harsh training in harsh environments, including gladiatorial combats, and/or through military service. The Dragoons are renowned for their ruthlessly efficient attacks on enemy forces, decimating troops on the ground in no time, or holding a position for days on end. (For a real-world analogy, I guess the Dragoons would be to the Void Jumpers what the Rangers or Green Berets are to Delta Force)
    Magnus rose to the top of his class, and has fought in many campaigns; he is scarred all over from training and field combat. He has never met the Lord Talisan, though he has read of the latter's exploits and idolizes the legendary warrior. Magnus lives for the thrill of the fight and spends peacetime in the wilderness honing his skills and testing his physical prowess, or fighting in gladiator matches on his home planet of Sparta IV. He is extremely loyal, and typically pretty quiet. He is soon to have an interview to join the Royal Guard as bodyguard to one of Lord Talisan's younger sisters (an NPC, I guess). This Princess has asked for a new unit of bodyguards now that an escalation in the war seems to be on the horizon. She has long supported the military, and Magnus has e

23. Viceroy Rook

Jun 19, 1999
    BTW, Coota, I can change anything you want me to, if necessary.

24. Viceroy Rook

Jun 19, 1999
    I guess I'll just take this opportunity to elaborate a little on the Spartans. First off, the selective breeding has probably tacked on an extra century to life expectancy after thousands of years of maintaining the highest standards.
    The "ancient martial arts" they use keep their bodies in excellent condition, and with their awareness of the Force they can also fine-tune their metabolic functions and bodily enzymes during extended periods of meditation. The 500-700 year figure is for those Spartans who actually make Dragoon status. The 40% who don't have a life expectancy 100-200 years shorter, without the cybernetic implants.
    Also, for the Dragoons, besides their patented Dragoon armor, they are trained in the use of light mechs; that would probably help in holding a position for "days on end"... typically, though, I'd assume that part of the arsenal in their armor includes a small-scale ion cannon, to give a fighting chance against enemy armor and to use on enemy mobile assault infantry. What I currently have in mind is that ion cannon mounted on the left forearm and a plasma pulse gun on the right forearm for tearing up infantry and maybe even for use on light vehicles, both hooked up to power sources mounted on the back. No other long-range weapons, but most Dragoons probably carry lightsabers, with hilts three to six centimeters wider in diameter and ten to twenty centimeters longer than typical lightsaber hilts. Or if the lightsaber idea doesn't fly, Coota, they could just as easily use energy-resistant weapons of Spartasteel, which is what the armor's made of. Again, I'm assuming that all Dragoon equipment is in some way inferior to what is available to the Royal Guard.

25. davofett

Jun 18, 2002
    OOC: no problem

IC: NEW BIO:

Always Dag was amazed by the force. Realizing he could be like his Jedi Idols he set out to become one. At age 13 his father's royal crusier was destroyed by unknown pilots. Escaping in an armored flight suit he survived for a while. Then as his life support failed a group of travelers found him dying. They delivered him to the palace and Dag hardly left his side. At 14 his father died and the kingdom was eft to him.

Although he is a kind to his friends and is described as warm harted he wants nothing but bad fortune to those who killed his father. He has secret bounty hunters looking for evedince all across the galaxy.

He isn't a tyrant, but he is indiffrent about the fate of his kingdom. He wouldn't kill off his people, he would defend them with all his might. It's just his young mind clouds his judgement, but he isn't a fool. Many before have crossed him, but none wish they had now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.