main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Legacy of Blood-War of the three Empires

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JarJar120, Apr 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viceroy Rook

Viceroy Rook Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 1999
    Yep. JarJar120 is (was?) Warlord Madrin, ruler of the ShanTie Empire, this RPG's equivelant of the Galactic Empire. Davofett, last we checked, was Dag, the impulsive teenage Monarch of the benevolent Sharintel Empire. He hasn't posted in a LONG time.
    My other characters are pretty low-profile. And my Sharintel one is pretty much out of action until JarJar decides what to do with that Empire.

btw, sorry I haven't been around lately; school stuff getting the better of me... okay, so it's procrastination...

2. JarJar120

JarJar120 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    yea thats about right, (V-Rooks I mean, I looks like a certan some one is paying absolutly no attention to the rest of us, (Thats ok, I do it in WOTG all the time...of corse, thats a bigger RP.)
    (ya know, its to bad theres not an R afer the O and an extrea O after the T in WOTG, then it would be WORTOG, and that sounds like something, and you wouldn't have to say War Of The Galixys, or W-O-T-G, just WORTOG(Its sounds like WartHog...Just so you know)

I wonder were that came from???

3. Viceroy Rook

Jun 19, 1999
    Uh-oh, Coota hasn't been around in awhile... I hope we're not going down the drain here...?
    In Ami's defense, the main action as of right now does seem to be in the Comeno arena.

4. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    I know, It probly sounds worse than I ment it to...

5. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Is this place dying down? I have been checking its progress and saw that this thread hasn't hadany more real storyline posts. But perhaps this is because of all the new school finals that must be taken.

6. Viceroy Rook

Jun 19, 1999
    That could be it, but it was Coota who first hinted at giving up, and it's Coota who hasn't been around... I don't know, maybe he went somewhere.
    But anyway... what do we do now?

7. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: I am not sure, I am just the Battle GM (assistant GM) if you so wish to call me :) . So its all left up to JarJar120 to decide what to do next.

8. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    ooc: you're welcome, strid. Sorry that I've been out for so long. WE had exams, then last week, I was practicing like crazy 'cause I didn't want to clean, and then this week, we've had middle school band camp (I've been working there) I'll go ahead and warn you that I have three weeks after next week, that I'll be traveling, then there's a week that I'll be gone at a summer band camp at UNCG and then we have our band camp at the high school, and it'll be 8 in the morning to 9 at night and then there's a week, and then we start school, so I really don't know when I'll be able to post or anything.

9. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    I don't know, I'm thinking about just shuting this one down, instead of leting it slowly spiral into nothing...I'v bin thinking of another storyline and plot, that is based on this three way war, but not as confusing, and not requiering as many people...If I do do it, I would like yal to come check it out, what do you think?

10. Viceroy Rook

Jun 19, 1999
    I guess I'll return if the others do and the turn-out is better.

11. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
  12. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    Ok, the new thread is up.Its called GroundForce:uh, Oh I can't remember what I put, But it starts GROUD FORCE:

I dunt know how to post links or I would, so, I think its on the first page, but, its any bodys guess.

I'll ask to have this thread closed latter got to get off now, unless Strat can do it for me, I would apreaceat that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.