main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Legacy of Light (Jaina/Marxx,Entire Solo Clan) EU/AU/Mush/Humor **COMPLETED 12/15**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Dec 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Altaira

Altaira Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    when do you want the next one?

[face_plain] Update on the waiting room:

The Solo and Racees men are pacing the halls. Luke?s just hanging around. Ladies sitting and talking baby stuff. I had to get out of there, went to get caf for everyone.

Waiting for a kid can be as hard on those waiting... Although, I just spotted a cute healer, there?s someone to talk to. Sooner the post the better but not until I get this guy?s com number. 8-} Sitting around these med wards aren?t that bad afterall! :D

2. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Qingauk

hee hee- glad you enjoyed! :D

Altaira

LMAO! Well you just keep on chatting up that cute medic- see if he has a single brother ;)

Hey all I'm going to post tomorrow evening. I got myself busy w/ shoveling snow (funny how I always type SNOT instead of Snow- then have to edit) all day.

3. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Ok here's today's postie!

Chapter 3

Marxx entered the waiting room and found himself smothered by well wishers. They threw stuffed animals and balloons in his direction, much to his great embarrassment and joy.

As he fielded questions about Jaina the doors of the center burst open once more. Several scarlet dressed Hapan Guards entered the facility and began searching it for any possible security risks. Rolling his eyes and shoving them aside, Anakin ushered his wife, Tenel Ka into the room.

?Have we missed it yet?? Anakin, the Prince of Hapes asked.

Luke called back, ?Nope. Not yet, perfect timing.?

All eyes fell upon Tenel Ka. After being newly married for only three months she was already showing, significantly, in her pregnancy?s first trimester.

Mara approached her former Jedi apprentice and asked, ?Tenel Ka, how are you doing??

?I am nauseous,? Tenel Ka admitted. Sticking out her hands she wove her way towards a couch where she heavily sat down. Her vision swam in front of her eyes and she resisted the overpowering urge to vomit.

?Threepio- fetch us some carbowater!? Mara ordered. The golden protocol droid and his counterpart shot off down the hall in quick pursuit. Sitting beside swollen Queen Mother of Hapes, Mara asked, ?Your morning sickness is still bad, huh??

?Morning sickness? More like all day sickness. I cannot eat. Anything I try to eat comes right back up. I have next to no energy. I am afraid that they are sucking the very life out of me,? Tenel Ka moaned.

The clump of family surrounding Tenel Ka ceased their conversation as they heard her muttered words. ?They?? Jacen repeated and flashed his younger brother an inquisitive glance.

The six foot six inch Jedi?s face proudly reddened with embarrassment. Seeing that his wife appeared to have fought off her nausea, he caught her wave of agreement to spill the news. Flashing his family a lopsided grin he shrugged his shoulders, ?What can I say, I took my job of providing the Crown of Hapes a future heir very seriously.?

?Well????? Jacen demanded, dying from suspense.

Allowing the tension to mount until it was so thick it could be sliced with a lightsaber, Anakin shouted, ?Triplets!?

The surprise, happy noise from the family became deafening. Marxx offered Anakin his palm and pumped it violently. Beaming broadly, he crowed, ?Congratulations, man. I?ve suddenly never been so happy in all my life that we?re only having one baby. Speaking of which, I?d better get back to my wife.?

Oblivious of the fact, Marxx was still clutching a couple of critters in the crook of his arms. Turning he dashed down the hall as he heard his father-in-law say, ?Son, it?s a good thing you?ve got the Hapan fortune behind you. I?d hate to imagine how much diapers will cost for triplets.?

Marxx entered Jaina?s room to find her alone with her eyes shut. Panic filled him as he craned his neck up and down the hall looking for his mother-in-law. Jaina turned her head, and opened her eyes. ?Relax, baby. She went looking for the medic.?

?Are you alright? Why?d she leave you alone? Do you need anything?? Marxx asked as anxiety leaked into his voice, assisting it in climbing a couple of pitches higher than normal.

?Honey, I?m fine. Come give me some ice though,? Jaina demanded, realizing he needed a job to do. ?Are those for us??

?Huh?? Marxx looked down and saw the animals in his arms and sheepishly grinned. Tossing them onto the second, empty bed in the room, he sat down in the chair. ?Well for the baby, I?m sure. Although, they might make good mops for cleaning up engine grease, what do you think??

Scowling in mock anger, Jaina lightly slapped his arm. As he rubbed a bit of ice over her head, Leia entered the room with their medic. This time he was followed by five medical students.

?Mrs. Racees, this is a teaching facility, I hope you don?t mind if a few of my students are here to observe,? Dr. Slyvison replied.

Jaina flushed crimson red. ?Do I have a choice??

?Not really. Trust me, this is all for educa

4. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Snags first post

Triplets? Triplets!!????!! Oh, man! I feel so sorry for Tenel Ka! And the Hapan guards [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Although I am waiting for those medical students to be Force-shoved out of the delivery room...

5. qingauk

qingauk Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2002
    Triplets! That is funny. I have a friend who has triplets and she was huge! They did a Csection as they went 34 weeks and that was good.

6. Altaira

Nov 11, 2002
    The observers with Jaina were right on. Talk about everyone and their brother seeing what?s going on. 8-}

Triplets! Anakin did wait a long time for Tenel Ka, he certainly made up for that to TK?s OMG.

Liked Marxx and Jaina?s exchanged ?I love yous? but in a little while Jaina by be screaming never touch me again! [face_laugh]

I babysat my sister due to a problem early in her pregnancy. Days, for months and and some nights when her husband was working, all the time. Been there, have not done it... and don?t want toooooo! [face_shocked] everyone came out okay and in only 45 minutes start to finish. 8-} Many can relate to this story.

It?s getting closer. :)

7. Darth_Lex

Darth_Lex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    Well, Jaina seems to be handling things better. ;)

Tenel Ka. :eek: :eek: :eek:

But what if it's three boys? :p

And you still haven't actually said for sure how many Jaina is having, I don't think. [face_mischief]

Edit: Oops! I meant three boys. Hapans want girls. Never mind. Boys. :D

8. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Hee hee- I see what part of the post caught everyone's attention :p

I'll get to individual comments later! Uppity do for now!

9. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

*hits self REALLY hard for missing the last post*

:( Sowwie. :(

*drags in quote from last session*

?Right, but my luck would be she?d want nothing to do with ships and want to spend all of her time playing with dolls and wanting to wear frilly dresses,? Jaina retorted.

That's probably my mom's favorite thing to threaten me with... :p

Mom: Just watch it Melody, if you keep up that attitude(girls!die!pink!die!dresses!die!frilly!die) you'll end up with six little girls that will want to do nothing but play dolly's and dress-up with their mommy....

:eek: It still scares me to death....

*finds latest post*

:eek: :eek: :eek: TRIPLETS??? :eek: [face_shocked] [face_shocked]

Oh.... OUCH.... That has *soooo* got to hurt....

She can't eat? :( I know how that feels - only I was just sick. Not pregnant. (thank God)

I did lose like twenty pounds though... :D

*giggles*

JAINA'S GONNA HAVE HER BABY!!!

TENEL KA IS GONNA HAVE TRIPLETS!!!

LOTS OF LITTLE KIDS RUNNING AROUND!!!

MINI ANAKINS!!! [face_love] (I claim the oldest... [face_love])

*runs in circles*

MINI ANAKINS!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!! :D GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!!!

WANT LIL' ANIKINS!!!!!

[face_love] :D

MINE!!!!!!!!!!

*runs around in really little circles*

10. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    all i can say is OMG . . . i cannot believe the baby on its way nonetheless i can't believe TK is pregnant with twins . . . LOL!!! poor girl!! enjoying this so far keep it up!

MJ

11. jediknightleia

jediknightleia Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 28, 2002
    Thats crazy Tenel Ka is going to have triplets, wow. I can't wait for Jainas delivery. Keep it up.

12. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Stiker

Oh, man! I feel so sorry for Tenel Ka! And the Hapan guards

Hee hee- you should feel bad for poor TK. I can?t imagine that would be fun.

Although I am waiting for those medical students to be Force-shoved out of the delivery room...

Oh darn it, why didn?t I think of that! [face_laugh] :p

Qinguak

I?ve never known anyone who?s had triplets. What a nightmare. I can imagine w/ Aankin being the Pappa- TK?s gonna be the size of a freighter :p

Altaira

The observers with Jaina were right on. Talk about everyone and their brother seeing what?s going on.

That?s what I always hear happens. You tend to loose all dignity when the whole world?s staring at you from every angle.

Liked Marxx and Jaina?s exchanged ?I love yous? but in a little while Jaina by be screaming never touch me again!

Snicker snicker, snort. Yeah, poor Marxx- he really doesn?t know what he?s gotten himself into w/ this, I think ;)

Darth_Lex

Well, Jaina seems to be handling things better.

Call it the calm before the storm? calm before the storm ;)

But what if it's three boys?

Oh good lord- 3 little monsters. :eek:

And you still haven't actually said for sure how many Jaina is having, I don't think.

Everyone?s convinced it?s just one? I?ll leave it at that- until tomorrow ;)

Jaid

Ahhh my favorite little girl is back :D

Thanks for pointing out that quote- it?s been a running joke in my story here [face_mischief] Poor Jaina :p

Mom: Just watch it Melody, if you keep up that attitude(girls!die!pink!die!dresses!die!frilly!die) you'll end up with six little girls that will want to do nothing but play dolly's and dress-up with their mommy....

Let?s not forget ?Mommy stop reading us STAR WARS- that?s BOYS stuff!?

Oh.... OUCH.... That has *soooo* got to hurt....

I would imagine.

She can't eat? I know how that feels - only I was just sick. Not pregnant. (thank God)

I did lose like twenty pounds though...

Damn, that must?ve been some cold you had?

MINI ANAKINS!!! (I claim the oldest... )

Cradle robber!

*runs around in really little circles*

(shakes head)

Master_Jaina

i cannot believe the baby on its way nonetheless i can't believe TK is pregnant with twins

Triplets, darlin? ? not twins. Triplets ? yes- I live to find new, excruciating ways to torture my characters.

[face_laugh]

JediKnightLeia

Yeah, it?s pretty much gonna be hell for TK- good thing they?ve got a huge palace for their future brood, huh? [face_mischief]

NEW POST TOMORROW EVERYONE! JAINA WILL GIVE BIRTH!!!! :D :D

13. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Ok- guess everyone's checked in, so here's today's postie! :D

Birth of a Racees ;)

Chapter 4

Raven stared at the brightly colored balloons that filled the room and inadvertently found her eyes wandering back to Tenel Ka?s protruding belly. Waves of regret and envy surged through her system. Only a few weeks ago, she had found out that she was pregnant. Although she knew that it was bad luck to let everyone know so soon, she had announced the news to the entire family. Then she miscarried.

Since then she tried to reason with herself that these things happen, and that it wasn?t her fault. She couldn?t help but feel like a failure though. Jacen had been ever so sweet to her, telling her repeatedly that when the time was right, they would be blessed with a child. She supposed that maybe that was the case, that the Force just wasn?t ready for them to be parents. After all, it?s not like they don?t have enough responsibility watching over the hundred and eighteen Jedi cadets at the Academy. Silently, she still wished for a child of her own. Every time she found herself desiring it, she wondered if that dream made her selfish.

Turning her blue eyes towards the hallway she watched as Leia returned from Jaina?s room. Leia announced, ?She?s in the delivery room right now!?

Everyone shouted happily. Jacen who had been talking with his brother, moved away and came towards Raven. Plopping down in the seat next to his wife, he brushed aside a patch of her white hair and butterfly kissed her neck. ?How?s my angel doing??

Smiling softly, she replied, ?Happy for my brother.?

Jacen stared into his wife?s soulful eyes and asked, ?You sure you?re alright??

She shrugged and lowered her head onto his shoulder. Jacen?s heart nearly gave out, sensing his wife?s misery. Before he could say anything, she muttered, ?I know, you don?t need to tell me.?

?You know that it?s immaterial to me if we have a child or not, right?? Jacen firmly stated. Staring into her eyes, that were threatening to fill with tears, he held her hands tightly. ?I nearly lost you. If we have a child that will be great, but as long as I?ve got you in my life, I?ll always be a happy man.?

Raven clung to her husband?s hands, ?I know you will. It?s just that I want one so badly. I spent so much of my childhood miserable that I want a little girl of my own to spoil unconditionally.?

?I know you do. Who knows, if worse comes to worse, maybe Anakin will give us one of theirs,? Jacen quipped.

A grin spread across Raven?s lips and she softly chuckled. Nestling into Jacen?s neck she felt worlds better.

Luke snuck a glance at Raven and Jacen. He sensed Raven?s regret and puzzled as to whether he should be worried about it or not.

Flicking her red hair behind her shoulders, Mara wrapped her arms around her husband?s waist and answered to his silent question, ?She?s not manic, don?t worry.?

?Ok,? Luke agreed. Turning around he snaked his arms around his wife and started into her green eyes. ?You ever think about having another one??

?Another baby?? Mara gasped. ?Blast it, no way. I?m more than happy to leave that to the youngsters around here.?

Luke chuckled. ?Me too. I think I?d prefer babysitting to going through nightly feedings and dirty diapers, again.?

?I am grateful for Ben. You never know how utterly precious life is until you have a hand in creating it,? Mara cooed, thinking about her boy who was on Yavin 4 with the other Jedi cadets. Even though he was only five, Luke thought it wise to slowly introduce him to Force training. With the other members of the Council watching over the Academy in Raven and Jacen?s absence, Luke also contended that it was probably the safest place in the Galaxy for his son be staying.

?You got that right,? Luke agreed. Turning his light blue eyes towards the room he watched his old friend nervously pacing. Letting go of his wife, he approached Han. ?How?re you holding up, Grandpa??

?Grandpa? I don?t feel like a Grandpa,? Han insisted. Reaching his arms over his head, his back ex

14. darth_shockwave

darth_shockwave Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2003
    It's a girl after all (maybe called Padmé?)

15. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    She'll be a feminine girl too. Just the opposite of her mom. *evil grin*

16. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    So, Jaina did give birth to a girl. Watch, she'll end up being exactly what Jaina fears. Either that, or she'll be like her grandmother and great-grandmother...appearing to care about such things, but willing to ditch them when necessary.

TK's statement to Ani reminded me just a bit of Mara and Luke while Mara was pregnant with Ben. Great scene, PLJ!

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

17. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

?Hey! It?s Marxx!? Rowlon?s voice howled over everyone?s chatter. Everyone raced to the young man?s side and stared in utter bewilderment at his disheveled appearance. Wearing sweat soaked scrubs, hair sticking out in all directions, and sporting a sling over his right shoulder that held his arm in a cast, Marxx beamed at the crowd of family and friends.

?What happened to your arm?? Han asked first.

Wearing a loopy grin, Marxx explained, ?Jaina broke it.? Everyone gasped. He chuckled and waved away their horror with his hand, ?They gave me painkillers and set it, it doesn?t hurt, I?m feeling NO pain!? He started laughing uncontrollably.

Luke and Han exchanged worried glances, wondering about the new father?s sanity. Leia interrupted, ?How is Jaina and the baby??

?Jaina passed out right at delivery, so she has no idea how the baby is,? Marxx commented.

?And?? Chariss, his mother, shouted.

?Our little girl is healthy and just fine!? Marxx proudly reported. Seeing everyone?s faces cloud over in confusion he burst out laughing, again. Shoving his fist into his mouth, he hushed them, ?Just remind me to keep this arm out of Jaina?s reach when she finds out our baby?s not a boy, ok??

?You want us to tell her, son?? Han asked, now even more worried than ever about Marxx?s mental state.

*dies laughing* [face_laugh] :D [face_laugh] :D [face_laugh] :D [face_laugh] :D [face_laugh] :D [face_laugh] :D [face_laugh] :D [face_laugh] :D [face_laugh] :D [face_laugh] :D

TOO FUNNY!! TOO FUNNY!! TOOOO FUNNY!!!!

*collapses again*

*shrieking with laughter*

18. jediknightleia

jediknightleia Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 28, 2002
    Thats so funny Jaina broke Marxx arm, poor guy atleast he doesn't feel the pain. I wonder what Jaina will say when she finds out she had a girl. The Anakin and Tenel Ka scene very funny. Keep it up.

19. qingauk

qingauk Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2002
    That was so cute!! I really enjoyed the humour here. She broke his arm? How did that happen? teehee..

20. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Can't type...laughter-induced seizures!!!!

Tenel Ka?s gray eyes filled with remorse and she grabbed his hand and apologized, ?I do not know why I said that, Anakin. I am sorry.?
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

21. Altaira

Nov 11, 2002
    My kind of delivery! This family has some tough women, for all the excitement in their lives it is only fitting the ?small? things are just as large. [face_laugh] still laughing about the broken arm.

The other feelings from the family were nice, aging, new babies, Raven?s hurt and concern for her. This is a caring bunch of people.

Great humor added all along. .CONGRATS ON THE GIRL!!!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh] where is the roaring with laughter face, snickers... broke his arm.

22. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Hee hee hee! I've got you all in hysterics, eh?

:p

I'll get to individual replies later (my MO as of late, huh?)

FYI- To Court a Queen received 3 Winter Fanfic Nominations:

Best Post-Saga Romance Story
    Best Post-Saga Action Story
    Best Post-Saga Drama Story!

Thank you all so much for nominating me! :D

23. Mr_Boba_Jango

Mr_Boba_Jango Jedi Master star 3

May 20, 2002

Congratulations PLJ!

Those nominations were well deserved!

:D

24. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

Yes, those awards *are* very well deserved. :) I hope you win!!

25. Darth_Lex

Darth_Lex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    Poor Marxx... Guess those Jedi powers don't do much good against a crazed, birthing Jedi. :p

Loved the family interactions. :D

?I do not know why I said that, Anakin. I am sorry.?
    [face_laugh] You know, Tenel Ka really needs to loosen up a bit...

p.s. Congrats on the noms for TCAQ.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.