main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Legacy of Lineage

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by TheGhost, Jul 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGhost

TheGhost Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 10, 2002
    Hey guys, Probably don't remember my stories, but you can visit the link in my signature to get up to date. Basically I have this guy, Gavin Talzand, who is a very powerful Jedi, anyhow, in my story, he marries Jaina Solo, and has three children, a boy and two girls.

Thanks to his families extensive wealth, he is now funding the building of a New Jedi Academy. Here is the story, enjoy...

As the sun rose on Mon Calamari, Gavin awoke from his first night of normal sleep.

"I forgot how much I hated this." He thought in his heavily accented basic. He hadn't slept like a normal person since his children were born. So he used his Jedi Trance for a good sixteen years.
    He smiled to himself as he looked over at his wife, Jaina.
    It was uncanny, she looked just as beautiful as the first day they had met. Gavin hadn't changed much either, his hair was jet black and long, down to his shoulders, and his eyes still retained their youthful brilliance.

He stood up and saw his daughter, Moira, peek through the door.

"Yes?" He said with a yawn.

"Hi, dad." She said. Moria was the oldest, her sister, Leia, was in the middle, and Miles, their only son, Was the youngest, only by three minutes though. Moria took after her father in many ways. They had the same ice blue eyes, and hair color. She had her father's nose and cheek bones. And spoke nearly eight languages fleuntly at age sixteen.

"Good morning, dear." He said. "How is my little Jedi knight?" Moria came into the bedroom.

"Good. Leia and Miles are still sleeping. But I can't really sleep." Sleeping, to Moria was a thing of the past. The girl didn't need sleep anymore. The Force was so strong in her, that she could last days without eating or drinking anything.

But thats what happens when your paresnts are The Nexus of the Force and the grandchild of the most powerful Jedi ever to live.

"Yes, I know. My goodness, you're getting tall. Seems like yesterday you couldn't reach the bed without getting picked up." He smiled at his daughter. She smiled back.

"You only had to pick me up once, I levitated myself the other times, remember?" he said. Suddenly, Leia and Miles entered the room.

"What is this? A senate meeting?" Gavin said. His children all looked alike, each of them with simmilar facial features. Miles, though looked more like Jaina, who was now up.

"Good morning, darlings." She said. She kissed Gavin's cheek.

"I think we have a busy day, today." Gavin said. "Luke wants to meet with us about the Academy."

"Sounds like fun." Miles said. The boy was incredibly smart, his innate knowlege of how things worked, astounded his father. The boycould not only speak twelve languages, he could decipher codes which a normal translator droid couldn't. The boy was incredibly nimble and fast. Something, his father deduced was because of his heritage.

"Should be, Miles." Gavin said. He looked at Leia. Leia, named after their grandmother. She was the quiet one. She could speak one hundred and eighty languages, but never actually spoke, unless contacted through telepathy. It was a rare thing to hear her voice.

"Have you found a place to build yet?" She said in her father's head.

"Yes, sweetheart. Get ready, and I'll tell you all about it when we see uncle Luke.

2. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    Interesting...

I'm usually a J/K but I've been known to fall in love with some other characters....

I would like to read more to see where this is going....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.