main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Legacy of the Ancients (A SW/Stargate SG-1 RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Sep 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diverjkc

Diverjkc Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2002
    "Weren't you a Lieutenant before or was that another Lt. Curtis? I dont know how popular that name is."

"That a long and a short story... as well as a bit of a sensitive subject." Curtis was about to tell his story, but was cut short by the Jaffa that decided to attack again. Curtis ducked as several small projetiles whistled overhead. A stone struck him in the arm, with an audable crack. Luckly, it was his left arm and he was able to return fire with moderate aim. "This is not a good place to be right now."

TAG: SGs, looks like the fish were sharks...

edit: w00t, 300

2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Bree
    SG 6-8

As the SG team commanders spoke, the 'Jaffa' decided to regroup and aproach again, this time using the surrounding buildings and vegitation for cover, using slings and blowguns on the team members chatting in the middle of the road.

Bree was begining to loose what little restraint she had left.

"CAN WE GO NOW!!?? Someplace...ANYPLACE?"

The sounds of more things flying thru the air caught her attention. She knew what the darts could do. They needed to either head up the road...or go ANYPLACE else. She had another smoke grenade. She looked on the belt of the soldiers equipment that she was still carrying.

She noticed he had live grenades as well. She had 2 smoke left.

Bree started moving UP the hill. She would cut accross when she got a chance. She just wanted to stay out of the way of the darts.

She slung her rifle around to the front, as she moved, looking for a place to hide.

TAG: ANYONE

**OOC: Funny...I thought we were talking and MOVING at the same time.

3. Theron

Theron Jedi Master star 4

Oct 23, 2000
    IC: Gideon Vogel
    Thebes

After Vogel had setup his own tent and putting Lt. Col. Picante inside. Vogel began to check on him. Vogel saw as the female Rava came down from the trees to help out as ordered. Vogel nodded to her.

"I'm afraid I never got to meet you properly, my name is Gideon, can I ask you a question? Where are you from? I'm from Carida. I've never seen anyone like you before and I've been all across the galaxy."

Gideon paused for a few moments tightening something around Picante's body, and continued.

"Do you think you could help our friend here, because there is nothing I can do for him right now. Even if we were back in our own galaxy I doubt the surgeons can do anything. They will probably just kill him messing around with that thing."

Vogel continued on checking out Picante. Soon finished Picante shrugged. "So far he is healthy, but I do not want to remove those straps, who knows what he will do. It's your turn now miss."

Vogel walked to his bag and pulled out a device and left his tent. While outside he sent a message in the commlink to Imperial Intelligence on what they had just found and what had just happened. Vogel wasn't sure it reached them though, and he knew he couldn't get any messages from them. He was on his own, and he liked it that way.

TAG: Mitth, Ktala, WX-teams

[b]IC: Og[/b]
    [i]Teotihuacan, Quetzalcoatl's Territories[/i]

"Speak he who dares enter the Temple of the Feathered Serpant."

Og's eyes glowed and extreme anger grew on his face. Og raised his hand with the metal gauntlet on, and was about to unleashed the power in it onto these two inferior beings. But decided against it, and lowered his hand. "I wish to speak to your god."

[b]TAG: Mitth[/b]

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rava
    Thebes

Rava moved down to where Vogel had setup his own tent and placed Lt. Col. Picante inside.

Vogel nodded to her.

"I'm afraid I never got to meet you properly, my name is Gideon, can I ask you a question? Where are you from? I'm from Carida. I've never seen anyone like you before and I've been all across the galaxy."

Rava smiled slightly, her golden eyes carefully watching as Gideon worked on the wounded man, tightening something around Picante's body.

"My...people, prefer to concern themselves with things closer to home. It is unlikely, you would run into any...like me." Her grin flashed of sharpened teeth.

"Do you think you could help our friend here, because there is nothing I can do for him right now. Even if we were back in our own galaxy I doubt the surgeons can do anything. They will probably just kill him messing around with that thing."

She nodded slowly, agreeing with the man. "I do not know. The thing seeks to take over his mind. It is very powerful...overtaking him. I think soon, it would control the rest of him."

This thing seemed to need a ..a host. A healthy host. She would be careful around it. Anything that could enter someone that quickly, was dangerious.

Vogel continued on checking out Picante. Soon finished Picante shrugged. "So far he is healthy, but I do not want to remove those straps, who knows what he will do. It's your turn now miss."

Vogel walked to his bag and pulled out a device and left his tent.

Rava watched Vogel leave. Her eyes turned to look again, upon the wounded man. She focused her energies, calling upon her magics to protect her.

She spoke softly, her comment not directed to the unconscious soldier, but to the thing burried within him. She spoke, her spell giving her the abilitiy to understand whatever laugauge it might speak...and so that it would understand her as well.

"Who are you...and what do you want?" She spoke to it mentally as well...but she shielded herself well. She would not take the creature inside for granted.

It was time for a mental test of wills.

TAG: Mitth, Theron, WX-teams

5. Frank_Solaris

Frank_Solaris Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2003
    Lt. Frank Solaris---SG7

That darts began to fly interrupting the conversation of the group as they moved.

After the intial volley Solaris reacted and took charge, "Curtis! Grab the other private. Bree! Use that rifle of yours and help me provide cover we need to get to make a dash for the temple!"

Solaris then activated his radio, "Commander this is Solaris we are under attack a few yards away from the temple. Will attempt to make it to your position, be ready."

Rocks and darts flew overhead and landed around the group. A few rocks hit Solaris in the leg but were not moving fast eneough to cause any real damage. Solaris scanned the treeline and underbrush to where he saw a group of 'Jaffa' and he fired a quick burst.

Once he was sure that Curtis and Bree were over the ridge of the path he called out to Bree, "Covering Fire! Curtis fire if you can!"

After he finished the clip he instinctively reloaded as he shouted, "Sprint for the Temple!"

Solaris would stay next to Curtis as he made his way to the safety of the temple and he kept his eye on Bree because she should have been able to sprint ahead to the temple.

TAG: all on whatever planet this is.

OOC: So did I ktala....:)

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Bree
    SG7

After the intial volley Solaris reacted and took charge, "Curtis! Grab the other private. Bree! Use that rifle of yours and help me provide cover we need to get to make a dash for the temple!"

Bree reacted as soon as she heard Solaris. She tossed another smoke grenande, and began to fire.

She continued to move.

Rocks and darts flew overhead and landed around the group.

Once he was sure that Curtis and Bree were over the ridge of the path he called out to Bree, "Covering Fire! Curtis fire if you can!"

It took a few seconds to understand what Solaris wanted...but then she understood..and began to fire, giving him the cover he needed to reload.

After he finished the clip he instinctively reloaded as he shouted, "Sprint for the Temple!"

Bree understood that command. She continued on her path upwards, looking for anything that might jump out in front of her.

She just hopped it was only the other SG team members.

TAG

7. CaptKieranFlar

CaptKieranFlar Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2001
    SGs on the run...

As the game master gods of the SG world were feeling lenient, the SG team sucessfully made it up the hill, the Private revived enough so they no longer had to carry him.

Scampering along to the temple proper, they met up with the Cmdr and the rest of SG-6. Several teammates went over to provide coverfire as Solaris and Curtis dived flat as a fairly large stone came flying by their heads.

Meanwhile the Cmdr had someone start dialing out while he explained the current situation. "We are dialing out... As long as we can hold for several minutes, we should have no problem getting out of here. All is quiet on this side... besides a few worshipers here to call on their gods... Nothing to worry bout..."

Bree? Think ya might have some choice words to insert... Do remember the Board Admins strike down those exploring the language beyond the PG-13 level.

Suddenly the temple rumbled... a deep more than human roar sounded from the inner chamber. Suddenly all chevrons on the gate glowed, yet from the look on the Lt's face, it was not due to a sucessful outward dialing.

The sounds of gunfire from outside ceased and cries of 'Horus' were heard... Then came the voice...

Running in the main chamber, they saw the worshipers running up the steps to the roof. Following, the Cmdr and Bree were met with a giant figure standing there on the roof, at least 10 times larger than life...

The sharp, bearded face looked down on the worshipers before his feet. "Why have you not been delivering your yearly tribute? Do you wish to envoke my wrath?"

The worshipers cried out in the negative, giving strings of excuses to the figure above, whom did not seem to notice, "Very well then... We will see how you grovel when my eye arrives... LET THE SKIES DARKEN AND THE RIVERS RUN DRY...FOR MY WRATH HAS BEEN UNLEASHED... AND THE LAND SHAL BE MADE BARE..."

With a final rumble and shake of the temple, the figure dissapeared in a colum of light, the red gem in the center of the floor pocessing a fading glow for several seconds afterward.

TAG: Everyone...

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Dr. Bree Macuro
    SGs on the run...

The SG team sucessfully made it up the hill, the Private revived enough so they no longer had to carry him.

Scampering along to the temple proper, they met up with the Cmdr and the rest of SG-6. Several teammates went over to provide coverfire as Solaris and Curtis dived flat as a fairly large stone came flying by their heads.

Bree hid herself neaby.

Meanwhile the Cmdr had someone start dialing out while he explained the current situation. "We are dialing out... As long as we can hold for several minutes, we should have no problem getting out of here. All is quiet on this side... besides a few worshipers here to call on their gods... Nothing to worry bout..."

"WHAT! Bree all but screamed. "You IDIOT..you Carpathian excerebrose DOLT!

Her eyes went wide.

"DIDN'T I SAY, IF ANYONE READ THE INSCRIPTION....."

Suddenly the temple rumbled... a deep more than human roar sounded from the inner chamber. Suddenly all chevrons on the gate glowed, yet from the look on the Lt's face, it was not due to a sucessful outward dialing.

Bree turned and looked towards the temple. This....was....not....good.

The sounds of gunfire from outside ceased and cries of 'Horus' were heard... Then came the voice...

Running in the main chamber, they saw the worshipers running up the steps to the roof. Following, the Cmdr and Bree were met with a giant figure standing there on the roof, at least 10 times larger than life...

The sharp, bearded face looked down on the worshipers before his feet. "Why have you not been delivering your yearly tribute? Do you wish to envoke my wrath?"

Bree closed her eyes...and began mumoring a few CHOICE words in another old and ancient tounge. She quickly translated what she heard for the others to hear.

The worshipers cried out in the negative, giving strings of excuses to the figure above, whom did not seem to notice. Bree's eyes snaped open. A Hologram..a very effective hologram.

The thing continued to speak. "Very well then... We will see how you grovel when my eye arrives...(OH FRACK!)...she quickly thought...terror and wraith...(More Goa'uld's.) LET THE SKIES DARKEN AND THE RIVERS RUN DRY...FOR MY WRATH HAS BEEN UNLEASHED... AND THE LAND SHALL BE MADE BARE..."

With a final rumble and shake of the temple, the figure dissapeared in a colum of light, the red gem in the center of the floor pocessing a fading glow for several seconds afterward.

Bree made a small sound. The gate appeared to be acting strange...something strange happened during the dial out..and now, the REAL nasties looked like they were comming as well.

Bree dropped to one knee. This was getting to be a bit more, than she wanted to deal with right now. She vaguely wondered what the team leaders were going to do now.

She squeezed her eyes shut.

TAG: Everyone...

9. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    OoC:Sorry, been busy with exams...

I didn't sign up for this... Curtis thought after the giant figure vanished. His musings were interupted by the shouting of the 'Jaffa' behind them. He quickly turned to the doctor, "What was that," he said pointing to where the image of the god had been, "and what is he going to do"

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Bree
    SG7, shocked...

Bree sat with one knee on the ground. Her heart and mind raced, as her mouth went dry. Her eyes were tightly closed.

She vaguely heard one of the soldiers ask "What was that,.....and what is he going to do."

In a very low voice, Bree answered.

"That....would be their god, Horus, using what we would consider one HECK of a holographic projection...whom the other team allowed the locals to call. He aint happy, and is probably sending over a few of his Goa'uld friends, to make sure he gets the tribute, he has been missing."

TAG: Anyone

11. Frank_Solaris

Sep 21, 2003
    OOC: Billy Madison was PG-13....that opens the room for a lot of curses including the big 'F' one....but I guess were not getting technical here :p

Lt. Frank Solaris----SG7

"Good," Solaris said to himself.

"WHAT! Bree all but screamed. "You IDIOT..you Carpathian excerebrose DOLT!

Her eyes went wide.

"DIDN'T I SAY, IF ANYONE READ THE INSCRIPTION....."

Solaris turned to the doctor, "Who really car......" He was interrutped by the rumbling of the temple and the sudden activation of the gate. The Lt. at the DHD did not have a good look on his face and that worried Solaris.

Solaris dropped to a knee and took aim on the gate, "Be ready for anything." Then he heard the cries for Horus and some squad members began to move up the stairs.

"Wait, what are you guys doing? The gate is still active!" But they had already left.

Solaris made his way to the stairs but did not go all the way up, he could hear from half-way. He heard the speech in a language he still didnt understand and caught parts of Bree's translations. Once the voice had stopped and he heard Pvt. Curtis complainand Bree's responce, and then he began his way back down the steps.

The gate had reset, "Let's get the heck outa here people before they dial in again!"

Solaris headed back towards the gate, keeping an eye out for any 'Jaffa' that might have snuck in.

TAG: all

12. CaptKieranFlar

Dec 14, 2001
    SGs in deep doo doo

Solaris shouted to the rest of the squads "Let's get the heck outa here people before they dial in again!"

One of the SG 6 team members looked at Solaris "But we cant just leave these people to become enslaved... And what about that Clamont guy?"

Anyone?

The SG-6 commander looked at all of them, "We have to report back to the SGC. It is not up to us to decide what is right for these people, and to involve the SGC in their battle."

Protests? Bree perhaps?

"We have to report back. SG6's mission was purely to save your guys butts. Mission accomplished. Now we report back."

With that done, the gate was dialed out and the teams preceeded through.

Seconds later they emerged in the SGC. General Hammon met them on the bottom of the ramp. "SGs, report! Commander Numenor, Lt Solaris, what took you so long?"

TAG: Anyone. Everyone

13. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Dr. Bree Macuro
    Sg-7

The rest of what happens is kind of lost on Bree. She heard Solaris shout to the rest of the squads "Let's get the heck outa here people before they dial in again!"

There was...words. An arguemnt. Bree was feeling rather numb right now. They had not really explained much of this to her in the beginning..and this was moving along fast.

She had not even had a chance to ask what had happened to the rest of the team and all before everything had gone wild.

Bree vaguley remembers being pointed towards the gate and the teams preceeded through.

Seconds later they emerged in the SGC. General Hammon met them on the bottom of the ramp. "SG's, report! Commander Numenor, Lt Solaris, what took you so long?"

Bree went over to the side, trying not to shake. She could care less about the military and their stuff. She knew, that next time she went out..she would be a lot more prepared. Which meant she would NOT be kept in the dark about anything. It had almost cost them. They were lucky...this time.

The adrenillian that had kept her going, during all of the excitement, began to wane. She closed her eyes. Her hands shook. She could see the faces of the folks she had talked to. What did the Goa'ulds need from them? It had to be inportant. She didnt want to leave them to some horrible fate.

She was tired. Very tired. Tired, and Angry, and a few more emotions she could barely phantom. She opened her eyes and looked down at herself.

She was still in the robe she had borrowed from the others. A long needle, still stuck out from her canteen. Her bag of equipment. Weapons...a rifle....

Bree pushed herself away from whatever she was leaning against.

She headed for her room, ignoring anything else.

TAG: anyone ...

14. Frank_Solaris

Sep 21, 2003
    Lt. Frank Solaris----SG7

One of the SG 6 team members looked at Solaris "But we cant just leave these people to become enslaved... And what about that Clamont guy?"

Solaris glared at the man, "We were lucky to have had only three casualties so far. I dont want any more. These people were slaves under Clamont and this new guy will be no different, and I am positive Clamont will get more than what he deserves in punishment but that is fine with me."

The gate was activated and the SGC members proceded back to Earth, where at the bottom of the ramp they were met by General Hammond. "SGs, report! Commander Numenor, Lt Solaris, what took you so long?"

"Unexpected resistence, sir. The kind that leaves American soldiers dead." Solaris had never liked the intelligence department and this mission was just another event that increased his skeptecism in the word "intelligence." Solaris glanced over at Bree, it was almost like she was in shock. Well I guess it was her first time ever in combat, he thought.

Solaris turned back to the general, "Sir, I think you should have a medical doctor check out Dr. Marcuo, she seems a little disturbed.

"Oh and before I forget, when is the debriefing? It's gonna be an interesting one."

TAG: Flar, Bree....we're finally home :p

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Dr. Bree Macuro
    SG7, Home again, and about to open a can....

Bree was trying to make her way back to her quarters, when she heard Lt. Solaris speaking to the General.

Solaris turned back to the general, "Sir, I think you should have a medical doctor check out Dr. Marcuo, she seems a little disturbed."

She spun around and glared at the Lieutenant. "A LITTLE DISTURBED..!!"

Bree bit her lip. Her imediate reaction was wanting to go over and HIT him with something..but then they probably WOULD think she was disturbed.

"!You...you...impertinent base-court, folly-fallen, earth-vexing, mammet! she muttered softly between clinched teeth...the rest of her curse, going into several languages.

She glared at the man for a moment longer, before she turned her back to him.

She just wanted to lay down.

TAG

16. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    OoC: still here

Curtis followed the rest of the SG-6&7 teams through the gate.
    The general demanded a report, Unexpected resistence, sir. The kind that leaves American soldiers dead."

Curtis supressed a sigh, seems that he wasn't the only one that found that today. The doctor launched a venimous string of names at Solaris, flowing into several languages.

TAG: SGC, haven't we done this before...

17. Frank_Solaris

Sep 21, 2003
    Lt. Frank Solaris---SGC Gateroom

Before the General could reply Solaris heard a shout, "A LITTLE DISTURBED..!!". Startled, he glanced over and saw it was Bree who had shouted.

Dont get angry... Solaris thought to himself. He noticed Bree turn her back but walked over towards her any way.

"Doctor. Doc, wait a second."

Solaris put his hand on Bree's sholder for a second so that she would know he was next to her.

"Doc, it happens to everyone. The stuff effects people mentally, nobody in the military is immune to the mental effects of killing but you learn to live with it. It hits some people harder than others, so just let the medical personel check you out to make sure it was just the shock of experiencing it for the first time. I know being hung out to dry isnt the best way to go about your first mission, but now you can put that behind you."

Solaris paused a second, "Take some time to yourself, I'll stop by later to let you know when the debriefing is. Okay?"

Though he'd never personally been affected by his actions in the military Solaris had seen it take its toll on other men. He wasnt prepared to go to Hell and back with the good doctor but he would try and help her, especially after seeing her save the private.

When he was done Solaris left Bree and returned to where the General and the SG6 members were standing, Hope I didnt cross any lines doing that.

TAG: ALL!

18. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Frank_Solaris, Ktala, Theron, Handmaiden_Yane, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Base Camp, Thebes

"It's my fault. Nobody deserves to go like that and it's all my fault. If I had never taken the armor off that man this would have never happened. My life is full of mistakes." John Nova replied in a grim voice. Jhannes studied the Lieutenant for a moment, curious why such a man would blame himself for events that he could not control.

"Hey, man, it ain't your fault." He said. "No one knew that a snake would be the guys stomach. Besides, I hear there is still a chance for the Lieutenant Colonel."

Rava returned to the camp momentarily to observe the others begin setting up camp before returning where she had seen the foot print. Under closer scrutiny, the print had ridges and grooves very similiar to the ones the stormcommandos wore except for the writing between the heel and sole. It was unlike any known writing from their galaxy.

Observing the ground Rava can see a second print matching the first but of the opposite foot. By the distance and impressions between both prints, the person was running. From what, the forest floor in the immediate area revealed nothing.

Cerinth helped set up camp with the others. As she was working on her tent, Colonel Veers approached her and offered a hand. "Tell me what you know about Lt. Nova." He asked her in a quiet voice, it wasn't an order and he would understand if she did not disclose what she knew to him.

Vogel and Rava conversed briefly in the tent that housed Lt. Col. Picante. The Imperial agent stepped out of the tent to send a message to Imperial Intelligence, but the moment he tried using the comlink all he received was static and the device informing him "out of range."

While Vogel was outside, Rava attempted to mentally contact the creature within the stricken soldier. "Who are you...and what do you want?" She received no words in response, just feelings of anger and loathing toward her. Then suddenly those feelings were gone and she could feel Picante's mind surface slightly.

A groan and fluttering eyes and Frank Picante awoke from unconsciousness. He attempted to sit up and found himself restrained. "What in blazes?!" He looked up at Rava. "Rava?"

WX-1 (Recon Team)
    Team Commander: Colonel Maximilian Veers [CmdrMitthrawnuruodo]
    Weapons Specialist: Major William Sears [NPC]
    Weapons Specialist: Lt. Kowud Jhannes [NPC]
    Diplomat: Lt. Kyle Krueger [NPC]
    Archeologist/Linguist: Lt. Tash Bridges [NPC]
    Engineer Specialist: Lt. John "Jack" Nova [Frank_Solaris]
    Science/Researcher Specialist: Junior Agent Cerinth Lariika [Handmaiden_Yane]

WX-2 (Support Team)
    Team Commander: Lt. Colonel Frank Picante [NPC]
    Medic: Lt. Gideon Vogel [Theron]
    Weapons Specialist: Major Alen Brek [NPC]
    Weapons Specialist: Lt. Lance T. McCallister [NPC]
    Researcher Specialist: Rava [Ktala]
    Science/Engineer Specialist: Lt. Marx Metora [NPC]

Theron

Teotihuacan, Quetzalcoatl's Territories

Og raised his gauntleted hand in anger toward the warrior but then lowered it before speaking; "I wish to speak to your God."

"Lord Quetzalcoatl is not to be disturbed." The warrior replied, brandishing his staff in a warningly manner. On his right shoulder was a tattoo of an abstract snake with wings. The other warrior also had a similiar tattoo.

Everyone, I may not be able to post tomorrow evening due to moving to a new house. I don't know when I will have the internet after that. So in the meantime, interact and try not to do anything too major until I get back.

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Dr. Bree macuro
    SGC Gateroom - WANNA GO!

"Doctor. Doc, wait a second."
    Solaris put his hand on Bree's sholder for a second so that she would know he was next to her.

Bree kept her back to him. If she had turned around at the moment..she would most likely had slugged him.

"Doc, it happens to everyone. The stuff effects people mentally, nobody in the military is immune to the mental effects of killing but you learn to live with it. It hits some people harder than others, so just let the medical personel check you out to make sure it was just the shock of experiencing it for the first time. I know being hung out to dry isnt the best way to go about your first mission, but now you can put that behind you."

'..hung out to dry...' she thought dryly to herself.

Solaris paused a second, "Take some time to yourself, I'll stop by later to let you know when the debriefing is. Okay?"

Bree didnt turn around. But, she slowly nodded. She wasnt going to argue the effects. She just didnt like the use of the term...DISTURBED. She had enought to deal with..dealing with the military. Having the word 'distrubed' tacked on to her, would NOT help things.

Bree heard Solaris as he moved away from her. She just moved silently...trying to edge her way out of the room.

TAG: Flar, anyone
    =-=-=--=-=-=-\
    Rava
    Base Camp, Thebes

Rava returned to the camp momentarily to observe the others begin setting up camp before returning where she had seen the foot print. Under closer scrutiny, the print had ridges and grooves very similiar to the ones the stormcommandos wore except for the writing between the heel and sole. It was unlike any known writing from their galaxy.

Rava pulls something out of her pouch, and does a quick sketch of what she can see of the writing. Observing the ground Rava can see a second print matching the first but of the opposite foot. By the distance and impressions between both prints, the person was running. From what, the forest floor in the immediate area revealed nothing.

Hmmm...is more glad NOT to be sleeping on the ground.

While Vogel was outside, Rava attempted to mentally contact the creature within the stricken soldier. "Who are you...and what do you want?" She received no words in response, just feelings of anger and loathing toward her.

<Intersting. Feeling is mutual, you little worm..> she hissed mentally.

Then suddenly those feelings were gone and she could feel Picante's mind surface slightly. That was good. Hopefully, she could help him fight it.

A groan and fluttering eyes and Frank Picante awoke from unconsciousness.

'What the?!' Rava was hoping for some type of response..but that one made her wary. She moved back carefully, watching him.

He attempted to sit up and found himself restrained. "What in blazes?!" He looked up at Rava. "Rava?"

Rava looked into the man's eyes, still searching for the other enity. She carefully moved towards the mans feet.

"You should lay back and rest. You were hurt." Rava said slowly, trying to keep her voice relaxing, and somewhat caring. She didnt know how much the man remembered, and she didnt want to stress him more than necessary.

"Vogel!" Rava called out.

Things were getting interesting.

TAG: Theron, Mitth

20. CaptKieranFlar

Dec 14, 2001
    SGC-Time to debrief and repack

Before Bree could reach her quarters, a Lt
    intercepted her. "Excuse me, Dr, but if you could come
    with me? You need to have a complete medical exam
    before we can release you into the general base."

Bree stares at the man. Right
    now the an exam is the LAST thing she
    wants to deal with....but, in the back of
    her mind, she could understand why. She
    nodded her head yes, as a few healthy
    ancient curses were softly muttered. The Lt lead her to the Infirmary where a few
    Air force Nurses and doctors brought her to a bed to begin preforming the exam. About 15 minutes later, General Hammon entered the room.

Bree was NOT a good patient.
    She didnt like being poked and prodded.
    She wanted to go. She was in a really
    foul mood by the time General Hammon
    entered the room. She just glared at him.

The General gave her a slight smile, "I am
    glad to see you returned in one piece Dr."

She glared at the medical folks
    around her. "That has YET...to be
    determined I think..." she turned back to
    look at the general. "But, I am VERY
    greatful for the other SG teams timely
    rescue."

The general nodded. "I am about to de-brief
    the rest of your team, I have gotten reports from the
    Cmdr... Though I came down here to get your side of
    teh story, what happened out there?"

Bree looked at the man. "Look
    General..I know the military has their
    way of doing stuff
    diffrent...but,...somethings gotta change.
    I dont like not KNOWING about stuff."
    Bree paused ...looking at the
    general..."WHAT HAPPENED out
    There?" She made a frown. "Lets see.
    We get to a temple...and half of the team
    decides to check out the locals. I found
    out who the temple belonged to...BY the
    way, the left one person with me...and I
    find some major Gao'uld machinery out
    there... " Bree's voice is getting faster at this point...

"And THEN..when We try to
    call in, they have found the local bad
    guy..and somehow gotten on his bad side
    immediately. Last radio message to me
    is..we might have to get out on our own.
    BUt wait..how the HECK am I
    supposed to do that?! I dont have the
    dammed device..or know how to dial the
    stupid thing back..and neither does the
    private they left with me....Big and ugly
    is a fake..a guy...i think from more of our
    time and place, is playing god....and
    giving them a hard time. They get
    captured. I try to figgure a way to get to
    them..and run into the locals...looking
    for help from Horus. THEY think Im a
    dang messenger of the gods..and start
    asking me for help. After that I DONT
    KNOW..except all hades broke out.
    Fake gao'ulds..." She grabbs her
    canteen and shoves it toward him...the
    long needle still sticking out..."darts that have one HECK of a knockout
    punch..IM dragging the private back up
    the hill..AND THEN..after i warn them
    not too, the other SG teams lets some of
    the locals back into the temple..and they
    manage to call up the REAL bad guys..."
    She stares at the general hard..."AND
    YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?"...she dropps her canteen, as she growls.

The general, trying to keep a straight face,
    shook his head "No Dr, I do not know what happened,
    hence why I am asking you."

Bree turns, and gets nose to nose
    with the general, and her voice drops
    low. "I DONT like being kept in the
    dark about certain things...especially if
    those things can impact DIRECTLY on
    my health. I DONT like the idea of only
    or or two folks knowing how to leave.
    Having the device, I can understand
    that...but more than one should know
    how to dial out." Bree started at the
    others...I think I have been SHOT AT
    enough for one day..can I GO now?" she
    muttered.

She stared back at the general "Those Goa'ulds WANTED something...very badly from those folks"

The General spoke,"and I believe I know what it was... There is something called.. Naquaduh on that planet. A very powerful substance that powers Goa'uld craft. Apparently there are large mounds of it even on th

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Bree
    Home again, home again..

Bree snapped and growled at the med techs as soon as the General had left. As soon as they had finished with her, Bree practically lept off the table.

She made a beeline for her quarters. She wanted a shower...she wanted to change clothes...and most of all, she wanted a sip from her personal stock, and take a NAP.

The briefing could wait. She deserved a quick break. She also wanted to check her equipment, and to download her recent stuff into her main computer in her room.

She hurridly moved down the corridors. Once she made it to her room, she unlocked her door, and stepped inside.

She slumped down into her chair, while dumping her work bag out, so that she could check out her equipment.

She grabbed her hidden bottle, and poured a small amount of it's contents into a glass. She sat back down in her overstuffed chair, and started at the long needle still embedded into her cantine.

Bree took a sip of her drink. Only then, did she let her nerviousness she had felt eariler out. Her hands shook. Bree put down her glass, and put her hands to her head, as she laid back, closing her eyes.

TAG

22. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    Curtis was, to his suprise, dismissed with very little fuss. His brused arm earned him an ACE bandage, a mild pain killer, and a bag of ice. They will call me if they want me. he thought to himself. That doctor was preaty shaken up, I wonder if she wants to talk.
    After asking where her room was, he finaly stood infront of the door. He knocked, two short raps. "Doctor... May I come in?"

TAG: Bree

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Bree
    Her Quarters

Bree was sitting in her chair, with her head in her hands, when she was startled by a knock on her door.

"Doctor... May I come in?"

It took Bree a few moments, as she tried to recognize the voice.

"Just a moment", she called out. She quickly finsihed her drink, putting the glass in the kitchen. She shoved her equipment to the side.

As she went towards the door, she stopped, looking at herself in a mirror. She smothed out her clothing abit, and pulled back her hair some.

She then walked over to the door and opened it. She looked at the man, trying to place him. She eyed him a few moments, before she responded.

"Yes?"

TAG: Diverjkc

24. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    "You looked a little out of it today. Are you alright?"

TAG: Bree

25. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Dr. Bree Macuro
    Her Quarters
    She then walked over to the door and opened it. She looked at the man, trying to place him. She eyed him a few moments, before she responded.

"Yes?"

"You looked a little out of it today. Are you alright?" the man asked her.

Bree looked at the man, and blinked in suprise. She recognized the face, as one of the folks who came in to rescue SG-7.

"Ahh..I'll be fine. I umm.. I just need to close my eyes for abit. It IS, quite a bit chunck to bite off, on my first trip out..."

Bree gave a half-hearted smile, as she rubbed her eyes, sleeply.

TAG: Diverjkc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.