main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Legacy of the Ancients (A SW/Stargate SG-1 RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Sep 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diverjkc

Diverjkc Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2002
    "Yah, I know what you mean. I had my first time out today too... although my mission was more illfated than yours. Five of us went out and two came back."

TAG: Bree

2. Theron

Theron Jedi Master star 4

Oct 23, 2000
    IC: Gideon Vogel
    Base Camp, Thebes

Vogel was playing around with his commlink. But he was getting static. Vogel cursed but knew beforehand that this would probably happen. Vogel did like being on his own though.

"Vogel!" Someone shouted, he quickly turned and ran towards the voice. He knew whom it came from it was no mistaking the sound of the voice. Vogel entered into his tent and saw Rava and an unsuspected surprise.

Frank Picante was awoke and very conscious, Vogel knew that Picante would most likely want to be released from this bed. But ignored him for the moment, walking up to Rava.

"How long was he conscious? I wouldn't untie him at the moment no matter how much he screams or makes a fuss. That thing is still in him." After receiving an answer nodded. "Stay with him I'm going to get the Colonel. Let him have the final decision."

Vogel left the tent and called for Colonel Veers.

TAG: Ktala/Mitth/WX Teams

[b]IC: Og[/b]
    [i]Teotihuacan, Quetzalcoatl's Territories[/i]

"I do not want to disturb your god, but may I speak to your first prime privatley. I have a message I must send to [b]Lord Quetzalcoatl[/b] on an urgent matter. Concerning the god [b]Anubis[/b]."

[b]TAG: Mitth[/b]

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Dr. Bree Macuro
    Her quarters

"Ahh..I'll be fine. I umm.. I just need to close my eyes for abit. It IS, quite a bit chunck to bite off, on my first trip out..."

Bree gave a half-hearted smile, as she rubbed her eyes, sleeply.

The other spoke. "Yah, I know what you mean. I had my first time out today too... although my mission was more ill fated than yours. Five of us went out and two came back."

Bree's eyes snapped open at that comment. At least all of her team had come back. He had lost most of his team..and then still came after her team. Her eyes went wide. He was a soldier...at least he knew of risks. Her problem was, nobody had told her of the possibilities. It had been a shock. But still...She looked at the man, and opened her door wider.

"Would you like to come in for a quick drink? I wont tell, if you dont." she said with a small grin.

This was going to take getting used to.

TAG: Diverjkc

-=-=-=-=-
    Rava
    Base Camp, Thebes

While Vogel was outside, Rava had attempted to mentally contact the creature within the stricken soldier. She received no words in response, just feelings of anger and loathing toward her.

Auddenly those feelings were gone and she could feel Picante's mind surface slightly. That was good. A groan and fluttering eyes and Frank Picante awoke from unconsciousness.

THAT..she had not suspected.

He attempted to sit up and found himself restrained. "What in blazes?!" He looked up at Rava. "Rava?"

Rava then called for Vogel.
    Vogel entered into his tent and saw Rava and an unsuspected surprise.

Frank Picante was awoke and very conscious, Vogel knew that Picante would most likely want to be released from this bed. But ignored him for the moment, walking up to Rava.

"How long was he conscious? I wouldn't untie him at the moment no matter how much he screams or makes a fuss. That thing is still in him."

Rava glared at the man. Even in HER culture, they werent THAT insinsitive. Nor, was she that stupid. She had no plans to untie him...and she knew very well what had happened.

"He...woke up..a few moments before I called you." Rava spoke slowly, as she stood up.

Vogel nodded. "Stay with him I'm going to get the Colonel. Let him have the final decision."

Before Rava could say more, Vogel left the tent and called for Colonel Veers.

Rava looked after he left. <IDIOTS!> she thought to herself.

Rava looked back down at the man. "Rest..and relax. Tell me...how do you feel?" she asked carefully, as she reached out mentally, to find her own answers. That had been to easy..and she belived there was still much danger.

She hoped Vogel would return soon.

TAG: Theron, Mitth, anyone...heheh

4. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    "Would you like to come in for a quick drink? I wont tell, if you don't."

Curtis reutrned her grin, "I'd love to," he glanced at his watch, "but is time for the debrefing. They will probably want you there too. Will you walk with me?"

TAG:Bree

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Br. Bree Macuro
    Her Quarters

"Would you like to come in for a quick drink? I wont tell, if you don't." Bree asked.

Curtis returned her grin, "I'd love to," he glanced at his watch, but is time for the debrefing. They will probably want you there too. Will you walk with me?"

Bree frowned slighty. "I'd rather sleep." She said. But then she shook her head, and the frown faded. "You better go ahead then..wouldnt want you to get into trouble. I need to do something else quickly, before I head up. I will catch up later." Bree gave a grin.

She really needed to sort thru her equipment real quick, to make sure the Ga'ould had not damaged anything. She also wanted to download her files. It would not take too long, she figured.

TAG:Diverjkc

6. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    "You better go ahead then..wouldnt want you to get into trouble. I need to do something else quickly, before I head up. I will catch up later."

"Well, already been in trouble once today. Don't want to make the General any madder than he already is. Don't be too late."
    He said good-bye and walked to the de-brefing room.

Edit: OoC: This is the worst week for me (job wise) of the whole year. I was lucky to get to post today. I will post if I can, but don't expect much till Monday.

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Dr. Bree Macuro
    Her Quarters

"You better go ahead then..wouldnt want you to get into trouble. I need to do something else quickly, before I head up. I will catch up later." Bree responded.

"Well, already been in trouble once today. Don't want to make the General any madder than he already is. Don't be too late."

Bree smiled, and nodded. "Alright then. I wont." She watched as he said good-bye and walked to the de-brefing room.

Bree closed her door, and turned back to her stuff.

She slowly began to go thru her equipment, taking care to place the long dark into a case to study later, as she checked her equipment, to make sure it was fine. She downloaded what she had found out to her personal database, in her room.

TAG: Anyone

8. CaptKieranFlar

CaptKieranFlar Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2001
    My deepest apologies for the latency in my posting... Am in the hell week of academic work.... I should probally return to normal posting sometime after the 10th of December. Thank you for your patience.

9. CaptKieranFlar

CaptKieranFlar Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2001
    SGC Command.. Briefing room

As the remenants of the SG teams settled down in the de-briefing room, the General walked in from his office. "Thank you for your promptness gentlemen. If we are all here, we may begin."

Hammon took the head seat at the table and keyed the vid screen behind him on. "Needless to say, due to the immediate nature of the situation on the PX-2043, I am forgoing with the debriefing, and sending you out immediatly."

"As we are unsure as to the nature of any Goa'uld incursion to PX-2043, we will first be sending in two teams to fortify the stargate, and attempt to help the locals in any ways possible. I dont need to remind you all that we have no clue if Horus will attach the planet via Stargate, or mothership. We know little on his holdings, though have requested help from the To'cra."

Keying the vid screen, several images of weapons were displayed. "The two teams will go in armed to the teeth. A large supply of claymores, as well as a pair of mini rocket launchers, and several shoulder mounted launchers. Hopefully these will help in defending against any Death Gliders."

The general turned off the display and looked around at the gathered officers. "I need not tell you that the only reason we are bothering to save this planet is the large supplies of Naquadah... Therefore your primary mission in addition to defense, will be to reestablish relations with the locals, and arrange a mining agreement. Are there any questions?"

TAG: All

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC:
    If someone would be willing to go grab BREE...heheheh..

BIC:

Bree was quickly going over her items, and downloading every bit of info she had, to her main systems.

She knew she didnt have alot of time.

TAG: Anyone..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.