main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Legacy of the Force: Betrayal {TK/J L/H L/M J/Z, many OCs.} {Update! Final Post!}

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ben_Watson, Oct 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben_Watson

Ben_Watson Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 11, 2004
    :D Great! And I'm glad it worked!

Hmmm cruel.... I like the sound of that :p. J/K! I'll get it done and up as soon as possible.

2. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    Announcement: By posting this update, Ben_Watson's journey to the dark side has been delayed . . .

. . . sightly. [face_devil]

:p Awesome!!!

C @};- S

3. Ben_Watson

Oct 11, 2004
    :p! Only for a short time!

Thanks!

4. Ben_Watson

Oct 11, 2004
    I have a few announcements to make:

1: I'm evil, it's now official. But you won't see why until much later within the series. :p

2: Though this Chapter is short, I've made a pact with myself. There are only going to be 14 chapters in this fic. So expect big chapters for the next three.

3: Expect a small preview of a later fic in the beginning of the next fic.

4: Enjoy this chapter!

Chapter 11

Kyle, are you in position? asked Jacen through the comn.

Kyle held it up to his mouth, "I'm ready. Everyone else is as well. We're awaiting your order." He leaned close against the cold durasteel wall. Waiting patiently for his order.

Go! Jacen's voice boomed through the intercom. The hissing of lightsabers being ignited could be heard for miles there were so many. Kyle took his own and jumped. He looked below and landed on his mark. Calibur was already behind him though. But Kyle was well rested and was prepared. He easily defended the kick, and moved under his leg, bringing his saber across Calibur's chest. Calibur leaned back, just far enough where Kyle would miss. He shot back up, his fist a strike of lightning. It hit Kyle in jaw, sending him spiraling into the wall.

Jacen could see their fight through the Force and knew it was time to move. "Luke's free. We go for him first, if we can grab Mara, do it. But Luke is our first objective." He said to Ben. He drew his weapons, his lightsaber and Jaina's. She had stayed with Zekk, who was waiting for them to return.

They jumped out, watching Calibur and Kyle wrestle each other with lightsabers. They moved quickly using the Force to aid their speed. But Calibur caught them and blocked their path. Jacen heard some soft movement and Kyle leaped on to Calibur's back and drove his lightsaber through his chest. Calibur faltered for a moment, giving Jacen and Ben long enough to grab Luke and run. Mara was still there, but if they had Luke they knew she would be safe soon enough.

Kyle stepped down from Calibur. He stared at him for a moment, wondering why it was so easy all of a sudden. He heard a click. Then another, and Calibur's foot moved upward, followed by the other. Eventually he was fully standing. He grabbed the hilt of the lightsaber with both hands, pulling it out. The hole was still in his body, but he was moving like nothing ever happened. Kyle reached with the Force for his other lightsaber, but he was blocked. Calibur now wielded two lightsabers against him.

I have a bad feeling about this....

Jacen laid Luke down on the medical table. "We'll need to work fast. Kyle's in trouble." So they went to work, the Jedi knew how to use most of the tools, and were easily able to repair any broken bones and heal injuries. Then Ben loaded a syringe with a serum.

"If I loaded these correctly, it should revive him." He took the needle and jammed it into Luke upper body, he pushed down hard so that every last drop was pushed in. He withdrew it, "Now we have to wait."

"How are his vitals?" asked Jacen.

"Stable." answered Jaina, who was sitting against the desk holding the moniters. Zekk was next to her, holding her hand with one, and his ribs with his other.

"Come on Luke! Please!" pleaded Jacen. He would have to fasten his recovery, and there was only one way to do that. A Energy Transfer. "Ben, put your hand around his temple." After Ben followed him, he told him to start pouring as much Force into Luke as his could muster.

Five mintues went by. Ten. Twenty. An hour. Jacen started to feel tired, and weak. He looked to Ben and could see he felt the same. Another five minutes, then Jacen saw Luke blink, once, twice, then he his eyes were open. He took a breath and sat upwards. "Where am I?" He held his hand up before anyone could answer though. After a few moments he was ready. "Alright I remember. But how...?" Then he

5. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    I'm evil, it's now official
    Congratulations....I think:p

So expect big chapters for the next three.
    I like big chapters...but I'm sad there are only 3 more!

Mara was still there, but if they had Luke they knew she would be safe soon enough.
    :eek: They left Mara???? But that is true, Luke will get her back, I have faith!

The hole was still in his body, but he was moving like nothing ever happened.

[face_worried] Ok, now this guy is really creeping me out!

Then he moved his hand, clenching and unclenching his fists. "It's gone!" He smiled, seeming happier than he had seemed in a very, very long time.
    What? What's missing and why is he happy about it?

Great Chapter Ben!
    I can't wait for more!

6. Ben_Watson

Oct 11, 2004
    1: You'll see soon!

2: Well I have to save some story for the next 8 books!

3: Yes, he will. And be prepared to seem some pretty amazing things.

4: Good, that's his purpose.

5: I was telling that part from Jacen's POV, and Jacen was gone at the time Luke got sick. So he never knew about it. Luke's cured is basicly what happened. It'll be explain to Jacen in the next chapter.

Thanks! More soon!

7. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    The hole was still in his body, but he was moving like nothing ever happened. Kyle reached with the Force for his other lightsaber, but he was blocked. Calibur now wielded two lightsabers against him.

I have a bad feeling about this....

Uh-oh...*bites fingernails in worry*

Yay, Luke's all better! [face_dancing] =D= [face_dancing]

Wonderful update, Ben! =D= =D= =D= =D= =D=

8. Ben_Watson

Oct 11, 2004
    :D Remember, only 3 chapters left!

Thanks! Glad you've enjoyed it so far!

9. mavjade

Sep 10, 2005
    I was telling that part from Jacen's POV, and Jacen was gone at the time Luke got sick. So he never knew about it. Luke's cured is basicly what happened. It'll be explain to Jacen in the next chapter.
    Ahhh, ok I was being dense..again! I think I read it wrong the first time!
    Thanks for clarifying! That makes me happy!

10. Ben_Watson

Oct 11, 2004
    No problem, happy to help!

11. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    Awesome update! You've got me on the edge of my seat once more *evil*. :D

C @};- S

12. Ben_Watson

Oct 11, 2004
    Thanks you, *bows*.

Soon will come my turning...

13. Ben_Watson

Oct 11, 2004
    Chapter 12

Luke took it greatfully. He switched it on, the green particle beam reflecting off of the durasteel tiles. He sheathed the blade and moved off the table.

"What was wrong?" asked Jacen in a most confused manner.

"I'll have to explain later. Come with me." Luke re-ignited his lightsaber and opened the door. Jacen, Jaina, Zekk, and Ben joined him, weapons drawn and ready.

Kyle stood against Calibur, who's smoking whole was still present. Kyle ducked the first strike, second, third. He had to squeeze against the wall to dodge the fourth. Without any weapon and no Force to aid him, he was pratically dead. He just hoped that Luke was back. Calibur threw one lightsaber directing it with the Force. Kyle ran up the wall, twisted to land the on the ground. But it was still following him. But then it froze. Kyle turned and saw that Calibur was stuggling.

The lightsaber broke and crumbled into pieces. They both look around for the source of power. Then in flash of green Calibur's sword arm fell to the ground. But it mattered not to him. Using the Force he brought the lightsaber back to left arm, which Kyle thought he was pretty capable of using.

Luke turned and focused in on Calibur. They then fought. In blinding flash of movement, Jacen, Jaina, Zekk, and Kyle only could watch. In a few moments though the fight was over, and Calibur's head was laying on Luke's shoulder. Then Luke stuck his hand under Calibur and electrified him across the room. His fried, mutilated body laid lumped together without his arm.

Luke disengaged his lightsaber. "Where are the others?"

"I'll get them," answered Jacen running off with his comnlink.

Luke turned around and addressed Mara on the ground. He put his fingers over her temples and flooded her with Force, trying bring her back. Few minutes later, Mara's eyes fluttered open. "Hurry Mara, we have to leave now!"

Mara barely took in what he was saying, but allowed Luke to help her up. She used his arm for support, coughing vigoriously. "Where... Are we...?"

"I don't know, but when we're on board a starship I'll check. Now follow me." Luke supported her and they walked for the hanger. "Wait for Jacen, then meet us in the hanger."

"You'll need protection, I'll go." offered Kyle.

Luke nodded and motioned for Kyle to help support Mara. Kyle reached Mara and pushed Force onto her to help her stand. Step by step they slowly moved for the hanger bay.

Jaina bit her lip, "I hope they come soon. I can't stand to be here anylonger."

Zekk took her hand with his good hand. "It'll be alright. Jacen knows what he's doing. He'll be back soon."

As if on cue, Jacen came walking through the hallway, the other Jedi following him. Infront of Jacen was Anna, the girl Jaina promised to take off with. Jaina had almost forgotten about her. Her long black hair fell beneath her shoulders, wearing a dark blue dress. "We're ready now."

When Jacen gave the order, they all ran for hanger base. They spotted the ship that Luke had taken. After boarding they all took to seats except for Jacen who went for the bridge.

"What planet are we on?" asked Jacen walking onto the bridge.

"It's called Hohla." answered Luke. "Not in the Republic or Asendency. Just an outer rim planet."

"Will we be able to get to the Republic and warn them about this?"

Anna walked in, "It won't matter." Everyone turned in surprise. "I know Arkahm, we won't stop, he's a mad man. Mutations, experiments. On everyone, everything. He's got an army unlike any other. He will march soon, and when he does." She looked to Luke. "Not even the Jedi will stand in his way."

Luke had no responce to that.

14. mavjade

Sep 10, 2005
    WOW!

First I have to say...Go LUKE! He kicked some ass!:D

And I'm really happy everyone is ok, but now I am really nervous!

He's got an army unlike any other. He will march soon, and when he does." She looked to Luke. "Not even the Jedi will stand in his way."

[face_worried] Oh, boy....this is gonna be bad!

Great Chapter!

I can't wait for more!
    Please don't leave us hanging here for too long! That would be beyond evil!

15. Ben_Watson

Oct 11, 2004
    Just goes to show you why he's the Grand Master. :p

Good that's what I wanted!

And I promise not keep you all waiting too long. :p

16. CloneCommanderCody

CloneCommanderCody Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 21, 2006
    Ben, this is truly a masterpiece.

17. Ben_Watson

Oct 11, 2004
    !? Thanks, lol.

18. Ben_Watson

Oct 11, 2004
    Ok, I know this one is short, but I need some story left for Chapter 14 and the rest of the series!

Chapter 13

Anna stared at Luke for a moment. "Things are gonna get much, much worse for you family."

Luke couldn't comprehend what she was talking about. "What do you mean? How do you know?"

She gave a week smile. "My Force length exceeded that of my brother's. Can't tell you anymore..."

Jacen looked worried, he couldn't tell what was going on or what the girl ment by what she said. "You should strap in, we'll be going into hyperspace."

She nodded and walked gracefully back to the passenger area.

Jacen turned to Luke, who now was pilotting the ship. "What should we do with her? Her Force power is extremely higher than most of us here. Should we believe what she's saying?"

Luke didn't have all the answers. "We'll bring her to the Temple, evaluate her there."

Mara stared at them both, "We can't tell anyone about her until everything is checked out. Omas is obviously partners with this Arkahm guy. If he finds out about her then all could be lost. She's our only source of information and possibly a bargaining chip if needed."

"Mara's right, Jacen. Just wait until we reach Corusant. Everything should be explained then." Luke flipped a few switches and the ship blasted into hyperspace.

Cheif Omas stared at the scans. They were of a hanger. A hanger of which his prey had escaped in. He turned to Arkahm. "I thought you said they couldn't possibly escape!"

Arkahm stared at him.

"I talking to you! How could you let them escape! Our plan is ruined now!" he screamed.

Arkahm spoke this time, "You don't think I was prepared! I knew they would escape! That little girl went with them, she helped them!"

"But everything is gone now!"

Arkahm smirked, "Wrong. We still have the other two projects and-" he pulled out a vial. "The all powerful Jedi's blood."

"What the girl though? She has all of our information, she could hurt, badly."

Arkahm considered this, "Your right. They're most likely going back to Corusant." He looked to the Chief. "They think you've died I'm sure. We won't attack just yet. We'll wait for a few more to be ready."

The shining blue lights of hyperspace slowly faded away as Corusant came into view. "Everything is still there. Hopefully this'll be easy and we won't have to go to war." commented Luke, pulling the ship into a sharp dive.

He hailed the docking officer, "Master Skywalker... We've been waiting for you."

Luke sensed danger, "What do you mean?"

The docking officer moved out of the frame for a moment and came back. "We hope you'll comply."

"What are you talking about!" yelled Luke, he was in no mood for games.

"Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, you are under arrest for the murder of Cheif Omas."

Luke smacked his forehead, he couldn't believe it. After he thought things couldn't get any worse. "Very well, tell me where to land."

19. Meredith_Kenobi

Jul 20, 2005
    Anna stared at Luke for a moment. "Things are gonna get much, much worse for you family."

:eek: OH-NO!!!

He hailed the docking officer, "Master Skywalker... We've been waiting for you."

Luke sensed danger, "What do you mean?"

The docking officer moved out of the frame for a moment and came back. "We hope you'll comply."

"What are you talking about!" yelled Luke, he was in no mood for games.

heh heh, you tell 'im, Luke! [face_dancing]

Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, you are under arrest for the murder of Cheif Omas."

Doh! :oops:

More soon [face_worried]

20. Ben_Watson

Oct 11, 2004
    Hmmm... No spoiling it!

The Final Post coming up real soon. Either tonight or tomorrow! Keep your eyes open!

21. mavjade

Sep 10, 2005
    Wow, when I said don't leave us hanging for too long, I was thinking ya know, more than a week..holy crap that was fast! Thanks!

"Things are gonna get much, much worse for you family."
    They always do, in that family!

You know, I've never really liked Omas, but now I REALLY don't like him!:mad:

"Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, you are under arrest for the murder of Cheif Omas."
    What?? They can't do that!!!! Can they?

Great Chapter!
    Can't wait for more!

22. Ben_Watson

Oct 11, 2004
    Good, everyone is where I want them...

I'm glad you enjoyed it, Chapter 14 which the last one, will be up today. And after that's up, I will have a short preview of Bloodlines, the 2nd book. So keep your eyes open! (Oh and BTW: Each book will take place right after the other.)

23. Ben_Watson

Oct 11, 2004
    Alright everyone! Here it is! The Final Post! Soon afterword I'll be posting a short preview in a new topic for Bloodlines. It'll give you a little information about what the fic will be about. I hope you all enjoy! Thanks for your support throughout the 4 months it took to write this whole thing. And once again, enjoy...

Chapter 14

They departed from the stolen transport as Luke took Jacen over for a minute, "You take them all back to the Temple. Have Clighal look at you all, and do a midi-scan on Anna. We need to know everything about her. I'll be out as soon as possible."

Jacen understood, "I'll get right on it. I'll try and get the results to you has soon as possible."

"Thank you Jacen, you've been alot of help these last few days. Now go, hurry." He turned back allowed the guards to cuff him.

In the Jedi Temple Medical Lab, Anna sat down carefully. Jacen could tell she was afraid, but he couldn't feel it. She was powerful enough to hide from Jacen, which was no easy feat. He placed a small reader on her head, which would moniter her brainwaves as they tested her.

The equipment they had was Force-readable. It would track her power on a scale. It would also give them away to control it, if it was needed. "Are we ready?" asked Jacen.

Clighal nodded, "We're all set."

Jacen moved over to the readout table. He pressed a few buttons and started it up. It started to rise slower and slower, measuring every inch of her powers. What she could do, how she could do it, and how powerful it would be. The scale kept rising, throughout the grades. Each one marked with a Council Member's name. She surpassed Kyp, Corran, Kyle. Jacen was amazed when it kept going. "This is amazing..." He stared at it in wonder as it went passed Jaina, Zekk, himself. Besides the Council the only other members on the scale were Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Yoda. They were all up there with Luke, who was at the very top. Mara was next to be surpassed. It kept going going until it reached Luke. Jacen's heart got caught in his throat as it started to go higher and higher. It reached Luke's level. Jacen froze. He didn't know if it could higher or not. There was section higher, but it was never reached. But today was a day of surprises for Jacen, and the rest of the Jedi. Anna's Force measure moved higher than Luke's and went off the scale. That would explain why she could shield herself from anyone.

"I think we should stop now," suggested Jacen. He pressed a few exit buttons and the reader shut off. The chair lowered and Clighal took off the brain scanner. "Your an intresting one..." commented Jacen helping her out of the chair.

"Can I go sleep now?" she asked softly.

Feeling as though he should let her, before being made to. "Go on ahead. I'll get your room ready." He moved over to the console typing in her name and seeing if there were any open quarters.

As he was doing this, Anna moved back to the chair and sat herself down. The she started humming softly to herself. It was tune Jacen didn't know, but it was nice to listen to. A keycard slid out of the panel once the registration was done. "Here. Take this and ask one of the sentries to escort you to your room."

She smiled, "Thank you."

24. Meredith_Kenobi

Jul 20, 2005
    Wow...even more powerful than Luke, eh? Good for you, Anna! High-five! :p
    Well done on this story, Ben_W! =D=
    I can't wait for more! Please PM me when you start the next one, 'kay? :D

25. Ben_Watson

Oct 11, 2004
    The reason she is more powerful will play a big role.

Thank you very much, you most of all, were my biggest supporter. So once again I thank you.

I will be sure you are the first to be PMed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.