main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Legacy of the Force: Dark Lord?s Birth

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Sabith, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Legacy of the Force: Dark Lord?s Birth (Non-Canon)

In the era of the great jedi master Luke Skywalker many dark things have occurred. With Palpatines final death the galaxy was torn asunder by an alien race Known as the Vong. During the war of the Vong the jedi lost one of it?s greatest lights. With the death of Anakin Solo the galaxy seemed to become a much more dangerous place.

Things would become worst when Jacen Solo was captured by the Vong and tormented. Yet during this time he learned much from a new mentor and today his mentors teachings remain strong in him. With the defeat of the Vong peace returned to the galaxy and for five years the young man named Jacen Solo seek a truth to the force he did not understand.

Becoming stronger in the force as he learned Jacen Solo proved to be very gifted in the force. No longer would he hold back as he had done in the past and then he felt a calling. Upon returning to the galaxy Jacen helped end a war that could have destroyed the galaxy but he also learned that he was a father. In hopes of protecting his child Jacen Solo used the force in a terrible way and thus started his path to darkness.

Now another Civil war loams a head for the galaxy that threaten to destroy this brief time peace. The Grand Master of the jedi begins to worry as a dark figure begins to appear to him in visions. Meanwhile Jacen Solo and his unofficial padawon Ben Skywalker seek to discover the answers to how is responsible for what has come to pass. In a stroke of luck they find the evidence that would lead them to the person they seek.

Confronting the Dark Lady of the sith Jacen Solo had been given two paths to walk upon. If he remained on the path of the Jedi he would be the death of all he loves but if he walked the darker path, all may be saved. By killing a fellow Jedi Jacen Solo has made his choice but will it be the right path only time will tell.

Alright everyone welcome to my new game. Jacen Solo has chosen to become a sith but at this point he hasn?t fully committed to himself yet. He has been given control of the GAG a new task force that he has created. You may play Canon Characters or create your own.

Character Sheet (allowed 2 characters per person)

Name:
    Appearance:
    Hair:
    Eye:
    Build:
    Skin

Clothing:

Other:

Allegiance: GA (GAG Jed/Sith) Confederation(can be Sith/Jedi)

Weapons:

Ship:

Items:
    ***Force Users Only***
    Lightsaber type: (Whip, single, double, duel, ect?)
    Crystals:

Lightsaber Form/s:

Force ablities: (all characters have Force speed, pull,push, throw, and sense)
    Traits:

Bio:
    Statues: You get 100 points total
    (GM/Player Knowleadge only)
    (Min is 5 and Max is 20 choose wisely)
    Str:
    Dex:
    Con:
    Will:
    Int:
    Cha:
    Force Sensitivity:
    Luck:
    Force Powers= (total wisdom divided by 2)

Characters Needed

Sith or Darksided
    Jacen Solo-
    Lumiya-
    Ben Skywalker

Jedi
    Luke Skywalker-
    Mara Jade Skywalker
    Lea Solo
    Jaina Solo

Rules
    Obey all the TOS Rules
    http://boards.theforce.net/role_playing_forum/b10328/11511147/p1/?53
    1) No flaming
    2) No trolling
    3) No spamming
    4) No spoilers
    5) No inappropriate sexual content
    6) GM's word is Law
    7) Please Keep all OOC to a minimum
    8) PM ALL Character Sheets to me or a Co-Gm

If you have any questions in regarding to the rules please PM myself, a Co-GM or one of the Mods.

I will need 2 Co-gm?s before this game can start. One Co-gm will be incharge of all GA related characters. The other will be all Confederation or Sith related characters.

[color=darkblue][b]I_H Edit:[/b] Locked at GM's request[/color]

2. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: I think I'm up to the challenge of Jacen Solo...(yes I have read the legacy books and traitor was my favorite NJO book)

3. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    GM Approved! :)

Colonel Solo has arrived... :cool:

Name: Jacen Solo
    Age: 32 (based on estimates from birth to start of legacy)
    Species: Human

Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/8/89/Jacen-betrayal.jpg
    Hair: Brown
    Eye: Brown
    Build: Medium
    Skin light tan

Clothing: Black GAG outfit/uniform with dark cloak

Other:

Allegiance: GAG/sith

Rank;
    -Jedi: Jedi Knight
    -GAG: Colonel/Leader
    -Sith: Apprentice to Lumiya

Weapons: Lightsaber(Brilliant Green)

Ship: GAG Flagship Anakin Solo

Items: comlink, datapad, clothes, the resources of the GAG
    ***Force Users Only***
    Lightsaber type: Single
    Crystals: Corusca Gem

Lightsaber Form/s: Djem So, Juyo, Soresu

Traits: Skilled lightsaber duelist, deep connection to the force (Blood of Skywalker +10 to force Potental but -5 to will power to resist darkside).

Bio: (as I dont want to spend 3 hours writing his full bio I'll just give the link to his on wookiepedia) http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jacen_Solo

4. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    If you're still looking for a Luke Skywalker I'm willing to take that part.

5. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    Still looking so just send CS....

6. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    Sabith Approved

Name: Luke Skywalker

Appearance http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6e/Lukeskywalkereu.jpg
    Hair: Brown (Even though it was blond, in my time off of my homeworld of Tatooine it's grown darker.)
    Eye: Blue
    Build: Lightly muscled, swimmer style build.
    Skin: Very light tan

Clothing: See appearance

Other: Prosethitic right hand.

Allegiance: Jedi Order

Weapons: One lightsaber, and shoto.

Ship: Standard X-Wing class fighter.

Items:
    ***Force Users Only***
    Lightsaber type: Single, duel when neccesary.

Crystals: Synthetic

Lightsaber Form/s: III, IV, V

Force ablities: 1)Force Attunement,2) Revitalize, 3)Droid Disable,4) Force Protection,5) Telepathy,6) Protection Bubble,7) Force Illusion
    8)Force Ghost,9) Force Enlightenment,10) Electric Judgment,11)Force Defend,12) Force Healing,13) Force Stasis,14) Force Concealment,15) Force Invocation(Calls on the aid of a Jedi Ghost),16) Jedi Mind Trick.

Traits: Blood of Skywalker +10 to force potential but has a harder time resisting the darkside. Iron Will though the years Luke Skywalker has managed to resist the darkside and gains a +10 to resist the darkside.

Bio: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luke_Skywalker. I have quite the history.

7. DarthAnakin101

DarthAnakin101 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005
    Name: Ben Skywalker

Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/7/70/Benfury.jpg
    Hair: Red (reddish-blond)
    Eye: Blue
    Build: skinny, some muscle
    Skin light tan

Clothing: darker Jedi robes, like his granddaddy

Other: son of Luke Skywalker, unofficial Padawan of Jacen Solo

Allegiance: GAG Jedi

Weapons: lightsaber

Ship: none

Items:
    ***Force Users Only***
    Lightsaber type: single bladed
    Crystals: silver blue

Lightsaber Form/s: Ataru, Djem So

Force ablities: Eidetic memory
    Traits: headstrong, funny, ambitious, like Anakin Solo

Bio: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ben_Skywalker

8. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    GM approved (both of them)

Name: Rakian Korma

Appearance: scar on his left eye and a ying(think ying yang symbol) tattoo on his back, looks like Mical except with:
    Hair: white
    Eye: blue
    Build: wiry
    Skin : Tanish

Clothing: Ossus Keeper Robe

Other: a necklace with his brothers picture in it with a yang symbol on it

Weapons: Double Lightsaber

Ship: N/A(crew of brothers ship)

Items: N/A
    ***Force Users Only***
    Lightsaber type: double, staff
    Crystals: purple color crystal

Lightsaber Form/s: III and V (Soresu & Shien)

Force ablities: Battle Meditation, Force Heal, Breath Control, Plant Surge, force bond(involuntary), force sight
    Traits: Opposition bonus (when hes with his brother his force powers last a little longer)

Bio: Rakian joined the jedi as a youngling with his twin identically brother ,Rokian, and perfered and was found to have much promise in force powers so over time he as he grew he become more effective in force powers. By the time of his 18th he learned battle meditation and begun his training with plant surge and breath control. Since his brother was more battle effective he had already become most effective in force healing seeing as how he always had to heal his brother?s wounds when he came back from wild adventures or from heavy duty training. By the time of his 19th birthday they were both called into the council?s room and they told them of them having an unusual force bond between them which was somewhat expected.

Name: Rokian Korma

Appearance: scar on his right eye and a yang(think ying yang symbol) tattoo on his back, looks like Mical except with:
    Hair: white
    Eye: red
    Build: bulkish
    Skin : Tan

Clothing: Norris Robe

Other: a necklace with his brothers picture in it with a ying symbol on it

Weapons: Single Lightsaber, Vibroblade

Ship: Dynamic-class freighter (with extra storage)

Items: Communicator
    ***Force Users Only***
    Lightsaber type: single electrum
    Crystals: orange color crystal

Lightsaber Form/s: IV and VII ( Ataru & Vaapad)

Force ablities: force bond(involuntary), Force Illusion, Battle Precognition, Force Combustion, force sight
    Traits: Opposition bonus (when hes with his brother his power increases by +2)

Bio: Rakian joined the jedi as a youngling with his twin identically brother ,Rakian, and perfered and was found to have much promise in Lightsaber combat so over time he as he grew he put himself in dangerous situations as to increase his fighting experience so he could protect his brother. By the time of his 18th he learned force weapon so he wouldn?t always have to rely on his Lightsaber and begun his training with Trispzest which so far is his favorite style. Since his brother was more force power effective he had already become most effective in Ataru seeing as how he always had to protect his brother while he was meditating outside so he never got ambushed. By the time of his 19th birthday they were both called into the council?s room and they told them of them having an unusual force bond between them which was somewhat expected.

9. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005
    Anybody else want to join?

10. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    Coruscant -Jedi Temple

Mara Jade had alway found the night troubling these days. She stood there by the window thinking of the phantom of Ben that she had faced and wondering what it all had ment. The cool night air blew upon her face and she could still sense the wieght of the world upon her husbands shoulders. The last few months had been more difficult on him due to the arrival of the dark figure of Luke's dreams. Was it possible that the phantoms had been connected to this dark figure?

Already she could tell Luke was awakening from yet another dream or was it in fact visions of what was to come?
    Tag: Luke Skywalker

Coruscant- GAG Head Quarters

Sitting in his GAG office Jacen Solo, the newest member of the sith order had been looking into the force to verify the actions he had taken. Yet at the current moment all he saw was war after war. When he looked into his own future everything seemed blurred and he as he did this the famous words of Luke Skywalkers jedi master hung into his head. "Always is the future in motion" If that was the case then was it possible he had chosen wrong? Yet everything seemed to point to him that the choice he had made was in fact necessory but if that was true way did he feel so much guilt into what he had done.

"The guilt is you feel will fade in time when you realize your full potential my apprentice." came a voice from the dark lady of the sith. Standing their robed in a disguise that had allowed her to even fool the great Luke Skywalker the dark lady stood before Jacen Solo. Her hair was long this time and red like his Aunts. In fact he wondered if she wanted much more then an apprentice yet there was no malice in the force from her.

"Jacen doubt in your actions will hold you back. That is why the jedi will never bring order and you most become greater then any jedi. You must choose your own apprentice soon." Before she could continue on the door beeped to signal the arrival of a new person at Jacen's door. Looking at his holocam Ben Skywalker stood their waiting for his next duty and mission.
    Tag: Jacen Solo and Ben Skywalker

11. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005
    Ben Skywalker stood outside the door. Jacen had summoned him, and he war very eager to receive a new mission. He knocked on the door. "Jacen? You in there?"

Tag: Jacen Solo, Lumiya

12. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Luke Skywalker

"Who are you? Reveal yourself!" Luke shouted. In the distance stood a dark figure. It's shadow eerily reminisant of his father's prior to his redemption. Hearing his voice the figure began to turn, it then began to walk toward him. Just as it neared the light however Luke woke up suddenly, sweating heavily.

Luke got out of bed and then walked to the balcony nearby, after that dream he had he knew he needed some air. He walked to the edge of it and leaned on the guardrail. 'I know that power. I know the entity, but why can't I figure out the name?' he thought, he proceeded to view the Coruscantian skyline. After he had his full of the permacreate and transparisteel he went back inside and went to the main room of his and Mara's home. Seeing her standing on one side of the room he walked over to her and embraced her, then sat down. "I had that dream again. Every night I get closer and closer to identifying the figure, but every morning I wake up before I get the chance." he said ans he bent over slightly and rubbed his forehead. He then relaxed slightly and looked over to his wife. "Something tells me your dreams are becoming troubled as well." he added noticing Mara's slight reservedness.

TAG: Mara Jade

13. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Lumiya
    With her presence in the force hidden away the dark Lady of the sith turn to leave but before she did so she looked at her apprentice. He was young but only compared to her and those of her generation. In fact she worried that Jacen Solo may actually be to old to fullfill his role as Sith Master. The Solo's where in fact a stubbrand lot and Jacen wasn't an exception. "Remember what I said Solo, soon you will need an apprentice and you must choose wisely." The door opened up just as she reached it and there was the son of Skywalker.
    With a slight node and smile Lumiya passed the young boy with what would seem a bit of respect but it was all a lie. In truth she feared the boy for he was to much like his father and she knew Jacen had a soft spot for the boy. He would have to be taken care of but now wasn't the moment. Jacen was still unbalanced with his current path and it wasn't to late for him to change his destiny as a Sith Lord.
    Reaching the streets out side the GAG building the dark lady once more allowed herself to meld into the hord of people and the capital world and then let the force open up once more to her. There was still much to do....
    Tag: Ben/ No one

14. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Rakian(red)/Rokian(blue)

The twin brothers, Rakian and Rokian, walked with each other around the temple bored staying somewhat close to make sure as to nothing happen to each other. "Hey bro what do you think is going to happen now that things are going to be ultimately difficult?" Rakian asks Rokian and turns to him "I dont know bro but all we can do is meditate untill orders have been given to us by luke."

Tag:any

15. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005
    Ben bowed slightly to the lady walking past. He wondered why she had been in Jacen's quarters. Maybe Jacen needed a girl.
    He shook the thought. He remembered why he was there. "Jacen? Are you in there?"

Tag: Jacen

16. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Sorry for delay, wasn't feeling good.
    IC: Jacen Solo

"Jacen? Are you in there?"

"Come on in Ben." Jacen said, as he brightened the lights somewhat. The words of Lumiya and the sayins of the older jedi rebounded around in his head, proving somewhat distracting, not that it showed visibly. The more recent reports had found a hotspot of trouble in one of the correllian neighborhoods. Jacen had just begun to prepare a raid for it later this week.

Tag: Ben

17. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005
    Ben opened the door. "You okay Jacen?" He stepped forward a little bit. "I was wondering if that lady had done something to you."

18. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"I'm fine Ben, she was just delivering some information. Some of which indicates a neighborhood that we will need to hit later this week." A slight smile spread on his face as he said the next bit, "How was your day Ben?"

Tag: Ben

19. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005
    "It was fine," Ben said, still a bit unnerved, "I practiced my dueling and lightsaber drills and meditated for a few hours. How was yours?"

20. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

Jacen nodded as Ben spoke, "Busy as always, it is unfortunate that there are so many who would see order toppled into anarchy. It is something we must remain vigilant against."

Tag

21. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005
    IC: Ben Skywalker

"Right," Ben said, then eagerly added, "So will I be involved in the raid? I don't have anything else planned this week." That was technically a lie. He had planned to spar with his father, but that could wait. Ben wanted to gain Jacen's respect and escape his father's Jedi shadow.

22. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"I was hoping you would be available, and since you are we will both be involved in this one. In addition to the normal dangers there are reports of weapons dealing in the area, which is one of the things that moved this one up on the list." Jacen replied, glad that Ben would be available, these raids matured Ben in a way Jacen was glad of.

Tag

23. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005
    IC: Ben Skywalker

"Great," Ben replied. He was very excited to be going on the raid. "Just comm me whenever you decide it's time. Um, Jacen, I have an important question for you."

24. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"Oh? What is it Ben?" Jacen replied, a questioning look on his face.

Tag

25. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005
    IC: Ben SKywalker

"Um, I know this might seem irrelevent, but I was wondering if you could, um, take me as your apprentice? You know, officially?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.