main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Legacy of the Force: Dark Lord?s Birth

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Sabith, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Luke Skywalker

"Would you rather I talk to someone with more political clout, Niathal perhaps? I'm sure he'd side with the council. Don't forget you are still part of the Jedi Order, I do have the authority therein to keep you isolated to the Temple grounds if I need to. One way or another I will have you out of there. Especially after this outburst. You make it seem as though you're not even part of the Jedi order anymore. If that really is the case I may have to have you detained." Luke said. His nephew's behavior was beginning to trouble him, he was becoming uncontrolable. He was almost afraid that Kyp was closer than Luke desired to admit, perhaps the darkside was gaining power over Jacen.

TAG: Jacen

2. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Jacen Solo

"Would you rather I talk to someone with more political clout, Niathal perhaps? I'm sure he'd side with the council. Don't forget you are still part of the Jedi Order, I do have the authority therein to keep you isolated to the Temple grounds if I need to. One way or another I will have you out of there. Especially after this outburst. You make it seem as though you're not even part of the Jedi order anymore. If that really is the case I may have to have you detained."

Jacen nearly laughed, "First, Niathal is not a he but a she, second I'm afraid she wouldn't quite see eye to eye with you on that. And no, you don't even have the power to confine me to the temple bounds!" Jacen was becomming rapidly infuriated, but he still kept himself as much in check as he could but he couldn't help wondering what did Luke think he was doing? Jacen's politcal pull was far greater than the jedi master's, Jacen thought Luke would have known that.

Tag

3. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Rokain/Rakian

The twins walk around the GAG HQ bored and then they look at each other with an idea in their eyes "hey you thinking what im thinking?" Rokian says to his brother. "if your thinking about a force speed race back to the temple then you read my mind completely." "ok so on your mark." "get set." "GO!"(both of them) Set off towards the jedi temple passing by people, masters with apprentices, padawans, younglings, and so on. "hey im slowing down!" "im slowing down too but hey foot race to the room no force."

Tag:any

4. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Sorry typo. when I typed that I was half dead. That he was supposed to be a she.

5. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: No worries, just scratch out the part where i correct you in that and go strait to the part after it where i say i dont think she would see eye to eye...

6. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"The government has very close relations with the Jedi Order, I'm certain if I were to ask Niathal to suspend you temporarily she would. Listen it's not that I don't want you to help the people it's just that I feel that something has changed in you lately, something that troubles me." Luke added, a stern expression forming on his face. "I'm not saying you should be taken off permanently, just for a week or so, enough for you to work things out, maybe even take some time to train Ben a bit more." Luke added. He hated being so tough but Jacen's behavior of late left him with little choice.

TAG: Jacen

7. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: You do realize that Luke can ask, but on the grounds he would be proposing he would fail. Javen does have more pull then him do to his new political connections, and remember, Niathal is his political ally, even if luke doesn't know it.

"The government has very close relations with the Jedi Order, I'm certain if I were to ask Niathal to suspend you temporarily she would. Listen it's not that I don't want you to help the people it's just that I feel that something has changed in you lately, something that troubles me. I'm not saying you should be taken off permanently, just for a week or so, enough for you to work things out, maybe even take some time to train Ben a bit more."

"You have no power here uncle, I would advise you not to try." Jacen replied rather coldly, he was getting fed up with Luke's notions of having power over him. The fool didn't realize the true extent of his connections, his power, and most importantly how much what he was doing needed to be done.

Tag

8. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    OOC: Just FYI Cal Omas is still head of State at this point

9. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: I know, but I mean even without that Luke doesn't have the power to pull him from the GAG, if he did he would have done it in the books

10. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    OOC: Very true they will hear Luke out but Jacen is the one helping them at the moment...so unless Luke becomes head of state that route won't work...

11. Darth_Breoya

Darth_Breoya Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2008
    I'd like to join ill send you a PM Darth_Sabith

12. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    OOC: Just to get things moving again....

Coruscent: Jedi Academy

As it seemed things would soon become to heated Mara Jade decieded to step in and stop things from getting worst.
    "Alright that's enough!! Jacen your Uncle is still the grandmaster of the order you should respect his position on things." glared the red haired master before she turned her attention at Luke. "Like wise Luke you should respect Jacen's possition with in the GA. I'm starting to think that no jedi should be envolved in any government at all. Give Jacen some time to think it over there has to be arrangements for someone to step down from any position of power."

Looking down at Ben, Mara didn't even want to get into this. "Ben I'm so glade you care so much for your cousin and want him to train you but I really think that in the mean time it would be better for you to continue your studies with in the temple away from the GAG." With that Mara turned and left she would not play peace keeper it wasn't something that she was suppose to do. When she was younger things just seemed so much easier....

Tag: All

13. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

Luke was ashamed of himself, the fact that Mara stepped in to defuse the situation was deplorable, he had really hoped that it wouldn't come to that, however it seemed that even he didn't have the influence he used to over his own family, or his own order. He looked over Jacen and Ben one last time, his eyes full of futility, he doubted that they would ever listen. He then walked away slowly to go to one of the meditation rooms. He would spend most of his day there, pouring over the last few hours, trying to determine what he could have done that would have made things turn out better.

TAG: All

14. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

Jacen said nothing in response to Mara, merely left after Luke did, but not for the meditation rooms but back to the GAG headquarters. First however he spoke to Ben, "I'll understand if you can't make it tommorow Ben, just remember that." He strode off, once again his black uniform standing out from the typical jedi wear.

Tag

15. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    Chapter One- Path of Darkness
    Two days has pasted since Jacen and Luke had spoken. Though Ben had been forced to stay in the temple Jacen had managed to arranged for his young apprentice to escape. Yet this was to be a test designed by the dark lady of the sith to see if the young jedi was worthy of becoming a sith. Ben Skywalker would have already recieved his new orders from his master and would most likely have began to make his way out of the Jedi Temple. His mission was to go to a place called Ziost and uptain an ancient sith artifact.

Meanwhile Jacen Solo would now truely begain his own studies into the way of the sith at the hands of the Dark Lady herself.....

IC: Dark Lady of the sith
    "You must give into your emotions Jacen Solo. Use your anger, hate, and pain to give you power." Stated the dark lady as she tried once more to instruct Jacen in the ways of the sith. "The sith way is not just about power Jacen, it's a way of life and a belief. The jedi have trained you to shut out your emotions but as a sith you need them. Yet a sith lord most be a master of his emotions."

The dark Lady had expected Jacen to have already progressed so much more then he had. In the force she could feel his doubt and concern that he had choosen the wrong path. Breathing out a small sigh the dark lady spoke once more. "I since conflict with in you Jacen. You have not yet embraced your dark dystanie and until you do then nothing I say will matter. Yet their might be one you will listen to..."

It was a risky buisness to manipulate one so powerful in the force by there was no other way. "Look into the future Jacen and see yourself and then look to the past if you must. It will take time for you to become a full fledge sith lord but if you do not then this war will become an endless one."

If Jacen looked into the force she knew he would see the war continuing to grow nearly unstopable. It would span nearly a centry long and then the sith would rise under the banner of Darth Krayt. That must not happen, for Darth Krayt and betrayed the rule of two and planned to recreate the ancient order that Lord Bane had destroyed.

"I have a mission for you my apprentice, though you are more powerful then myself you do not understand what it means to be a sith lord. In the jedi temple and across the galaxy are hundreads of Sith Holocrones. I want you to uptain one of these holocrons. You must reshape yourself and become something new if you wish to uptain peace in this torn galaxy."

Suddenly she had an idea but it was a risky one. Handing over a small data pad over to her apprentice the dark lady once more spoke to him. "On this datapad you will find the location of ancient sith worlds. Like Ben Skywalker it is time to learn if you are worthy of becoming a sith lord. I now it is your dystanie but until you accept it I can not continue to train you." With that the Dark Lady returned to the shadows once more....

Tag: Ben and Jacen

16. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

Jacen listened, but at the same time doubt ate at him periodically. No, no longer.

"I have a mission for you my apprentice, though you are more powerful then myself you do not understand what it means to be a sith lord. In the jedi temple and across the galaxy are hundreads of Sith Holocrones. I want you to uptain one of these holocrons. You must reshape yourself and become something new if you wish to uptain peace in this torn galaxy. On this datapad you will find the location of ancient sith worlds. Like Ben Skywalker it is time to learn if you are worthy of becoming a sith lord. I now it is your dystanie but until you accept it I can not continue to train you."

Jacen gave a nod to Lumiya, although he was somewhat absent minded regarding the vision he had just seen, he could not let that happen. He looked at the planets on the list before saying, "It looks like I will be going to Korriban." There were no major events planned with the GAG for the next couple of weeks so it would be a fairly easy thing to do. The challenge itself would likely not be however.

"I'll be back when I have retrieved what I must. I trust you will keep tabs on Ben?" Jacen said as he grabbed a few things and prepared to leave.

Tag: Sabith

17. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    Korriban

The desert world had once been the center of the ancient sith empire. Many believed that this was the birth place of all evil in the galaxy and others believed it to only be the birth place of the sith. Regardless many great and terrible Sith had once ruled this planet. Their secrets had been unearthed time and time again. Each time darker beings would be born and even now a great deal of secrets remained burried in this worlds sands.

Jacen Solo had spent the last few days traveling to this world. Now as he began his landing sequance he could already feel the dark side calling to him. What he would find would be much more then he had ever dreamed upon. Landing his ship in the desert away from the only city on this world Young Solo had saw something very differnt then the last time his he or any other Jedi had seen. A massive Sith Temple stood in the center of the Valley of Dark Lords. Larger then any of the ancient ones that stood tall close by it.

Could it be possible that he was not the only sith in existance to this day. Drawing nearer young solo would find himself standing before another dark robed figure. In it's hand was lightsaber like no other....
    Tag: Jacen

18. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    GM NOTE: I'M GOING TO WAIT TILL MONDAY TO SEE IF I NEED TO LOCK THIS RP PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU STILL WISH TO PLAY

19. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: I still wish to play just didnt noticed you posted an update.

20. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Sorry for double post.

Jacen stopped a few feet in front of the other figure, his own hand on his lightsaber. He regretted he hadn't had time to make a new one, with a properly red crystal. He wondered if he and Lumiya were truly not the only sith remaining. He gazed silently at the cloaked figure before him, it seemed a staring contest had started...

Tag

21. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    I'm still here but having trouble knowing what I should do, To be perfectly honest I haven't followed this series.

22. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    you should it's pretty good, and soon the final one will be released.

23. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    ooc: im here but no ones responded to me yet >.<

24. DarthAnakin101

DarthAnakin101 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005
    OOC: just need a tag. Ben could have hidden on Jacen's ship and traveled with him to Korriban. Any naysayers?

25. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: I suppose so, but I thought you had a mission yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.