main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Legacy Of The Force Spoiler Alert - Read With Extreme Care!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Ulkesh2, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Turn back now if you do not want to be LOTF spoiled...

Last chance...

Spoilers are-

1. Ben Skywalker is given a GAG mission. He is to assassinate a top Corellian Confederacy leader per Colonel Jacen Solo's orders. This disturbs Mara and she confronts Jacen and accuses him of going dark side.

2. Jacen Solo has a Sith Lord name. It is Darth Caedeus (sic - that word for a medical symbol).

3. Jacen Solo kills Mara Jade Skywalker after a furious lightsaber fight.

4. Luke Skywalker kills Darth Lumiya. He tells her as she is about to plunge into a pit that he'd never let her fall - then Luke decapitates Lumiya - with cold precision. He thinks she was the one that killed his wife. Ben later tells him it was not Lumiya. Ben convinces his father that it was Alema (a.k.a. Crazy Bug-Slut) that killed Mara. Ben doesn't tell his father that deep down he thinks it was really cousin Jacen. So Ben keeps his theory to himself and begins his own investigation into his mother's untimely death.

5. Meanwhile Boba Fett is representing the Mandalorians. He is brokering a deal with the Verpine species. What exactly this means I'm not sure. It sounds like Fett has joined the Corellian Confederacy. Not sure. If he has then Boba certainly is echoing his 'father's' footsteps.

2. yoda_pimp

yoda_pimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    I hope #3 is true. If not I still want that over-rated useless Grand Master of the Jedi to bite it hard under Jacen's blade.

3. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
    All indications are that indeed Mara Jade Skywalker is dead. Killed by Lord Caedeus (sic). Luke then proceeds to fight Lady Lumiya and beheads the Sith witch. Only to find out later that Lumiya was NOT Mara's killer. Ben convinces Luke it was Alema that killed Mara. In secret Ben has a theory the killer was cousin Jacen, but keeps that theory for himself. Ben begins his own investigation to find his mother's killer. Sounds like the son and father will eventually come to the same bitter truth. They will be a dynamic duo against Darth Caedeus. Not knowing that the real threat hides on planet Korriban - Darth Krayt.

4. GannorAton

GannorAton Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2007
    Darth Krayt, now they are going to start naming Sith after animals? hehe, tell me when they get to Darth Squill or Dewback (since we're naming Tatooinian species here lol).

5. yoda_pimp

yoda_pimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    I hope he is there, then people can stop saying that Krayt is Ben or Jacen. What will be interesting will be when Luke and Ben confront Jacen. For everything to end properly either Luke has to die by Jacen's hand or Jacen dies by Jaina's hand as she plays out the "sword of the jedi" role she has been tagged with. If Jacen is redeemed and carries on with his life like nothing happened I will never read another post-NJO book again. He has to die in the end. "Inferno" is not the book I look forwards to as much as "Fury" is. There should be some serious ramifications come out of that one.

6. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
    Oh I need to add another bit o' info-

Colonel Jacen Solo of GAG arrests Chief Cal Omas. Solo then proceeds to use emergency powers to be the new Galactic Alliance leader. Admiral Niathal accepts the number two position as head of the GA military.

7. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
    Need to make a correction.

It maybe that Boba and the Mandalorians are not joining the Corellian Confederacy. Instead they are using both sides of the conflict to set up an independent free zone? More later as things become a bit more clear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.