main
side
curve

Star Wars Legacy of the Guardians (Always Accepting New Players)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Bardan_Jusik , Mar 10, 2017.

  1. Bardan_Jusik

    Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of EUC, SWC and Anthology/BtS star 10 Staff Member Manager

    Registered:
    Dec 14, 2009
    GM Update: Part I

    IC: Knight Reese/padawan Isabella/Professor "N'Danna" Solo/BiG-X/Reggie (NPCs)
    Eventide

    "Heart of Darkness, Professor Solo? You've found references to that phrase here?" Knight Reese looked to see what Solo's answer to Knight Bonaventure would be, but the professor just shook his head in reply. "What does it mean?" Bonaventure pressed. The Jedi could all feel the professor's excitement at hearing the description, yet he remained a closed book as to why. All he did was shrug though those closest might have been able to discern him mumbling to himself. "Fortune and glory...fortune and glory.

    "Would you be interested in making this a joint venture? You may be better equipped for this kind of thing than we are, but we can supply you with some extra manpower or..." Bonaventure glanced up at the towering durasteel monument of a war droid, "...muscle..." To that Solo gave an eager nod. "That's..." there was a low howl on the wind. "Probably a good idea." he seemed relieved to have the Jedi along as an escort. Reese smiled, before looking to Knight Nosrep.

    "I have all that I require, best we move out swiftly."




    With no objections the group quickly prepared to go after this "Heart of Darkness", whatever it was, though Reese sensed in his fellow Jedi some misgivings about the decision. He didn't blame them, he was feeling the same misgivings himself, but he knew of no better way to get to the bottom of the mystery that had been handed to them. Those misgiving of course did not apply to padawan Isabella, who seemed to grow more and more enthralled with their destination with every step they took. Even Professor Solo was beginning to cast worried looks her way every now and then as she mumbled to herself.

    Of course those looks were the only sign the Professor gave indicating any sort of concern regarding their current situation. Like Isabella, he seemed excited, though perhaps not in the same...obsessed, sort of way the young Jedi was exhibiting, as the prospect of finding the Heart. Big X seemed curious, but as a droid Reese could only go by outward signs given by the droid. Solo's Lasat friend, Reggie, who had been recalled from guarding their ship to act something as a porter, carrying a large backpack of supplies seemed the most out of sorts regarding the journey. One didn't need the force to sense the fear roiling off of him.

    That fear grew by the minute as they drew closer and closer to the night side of the planet. "We can't survive over there," he warned. "So whatever it is we're looking for, we had better find it....fast." He said, clearly hoping that they wouldn't find it and could all go back to the camp. Reese could only nod his head in agreement. they would have to try their luck with something else if whatever they were looking for was beyond their reach in the dark zone.

    "Professor Solo, Professor Solo," Big X began excitedly, mimicking the voice patterns of a protocol droid. Solo rolled his eyes as he looked at Knight Nosrep. "Sorry about him, inside joke, and not a very funny one." The human explained the droid's odd behavior. "What is it Big X?" Solo finally asked, from underneath the brim of his hat. "I'm detecting a cave entrance, some 500 meters in front of us." The droid pointed the way, it too was directly in line with the plume of smoke that now towered over the intrepid band of explorers. "Perhaps that is what we're looking for?"

    TAG: Sarge, ConservativeJedi321




    IC: Knight Jacen Troi/Master Elim Rand (NPCs)
    Port Authority Pod Racing Track (PAPR Track), Port Pixelito, Malastare

    "That's all well and good, best him in tomorrow's race on a track he knows like the back of his own hand." Knight Troi remained obviously unconvinced. "Even if it could work, we have no pod, and even if we did, which of us would pilot it?" The Mandalorian Knight looked to them all, his question hung in the air and it seemed no one wanted to respond. He folded his arms in front of him smugly, even Master Rand had no immediate answer for him. "See, that's what I thought."

    "Very well then," Master Rand finally replied. "I still think beating him at his own game is our best, quietest, option, but if that seems to be a non starter, does anyone else have any ideas?"

    TAG: Mitth_Fisto, Master Vo'Un'Var, galactic-vagabond422, CPL_Macja
     
  2. Bardan_Jusik

    Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of EUC, SWC and Anthology/BtS star 10 Staff Member Manager

    Registered:
    Dec 14, 2009
    GM Update: Part II

    IC: Beskaryc Taab/Kla (NPC)
    Smuggler's Den, Kachirho, Kashyyyk

    Flung across the room Taab overcame the urge to vomit in his buy'ce as he struck the wall behind him and crumpled to the ground. It wasn't the impact with the structure that caused the reaction, but rather the impact of the sonic blast on his armor. His head was swimming and his ears were ringing drowning out all other noise. "Great," Taab started to say but his queasy stomach made him think better of actually opening his mouth. "There goes the rest of my hearing", he finished the thought to himself without vocalizing it. Years of being around blaster fire and explosions had robbed Taab of much of his hearing, and he often heard bells ringing in the background, but he had learned to ignore those and allow just the real sounds around him to filter in. Now it would seem he had lost even that rudimentary ability. So that's what happens when a sonic blast hits beskar'gam he thought as he rolled over slowly to see what was going on.

    The room was more crowded now, the sound of the sonic blaster going off had alerted the remainder of Kla's muscle to storm into the room. They didn't look so tough, the Gamorrean who had been guarding the door, two Klatooinians and a goofy looking Gungan with an eye patch. They looked like they were trying to intimidate the Guardians, and doing a poor job of it, though that wasn't entirely their fault, they had no idea who they were dealing with...

    Or maybe they did Taab thought as he looked to where Kla had been standing, but he too was on the ground, broken glass around him the remainder of a broken plate someone had either thrown at him or he had been pushed back in to. Taab figured maybe the sonic blast had thrown him back as well, but the form of the Ghost (Knight Liuna Iotasi) standing over him, the twin blades of her lightsaber humming with their blue glow meant she had probably put him there. That and her obvious weapon meant that Kla and his men would know who they were, a complication, but one Taab wasn't squeamish about rectifying.

    The Mandalorian started to get up, but his head was swimming, so instead he ended up on all fours, kneeling of the floor where he found himself looking at Tagalong (Edo Vilsa). She was looking directly at his T-visor and within himself he felt a dull warmth that started in his ears and moved slowly through his body. The ringing subsided, as did the queasiness in his stomach. Looked like he wouldn't lose his hearing after all he thought to himself glad that his beskar'gam was made of sterner stuff than even he had thought.

    "I told you that was the only offer you were going to get," he could hear the Ghost threatening Kla now as she approaching slowly. Her eyes never left him, and they were stuck in a standoff, she couldn't kill him without his minions attacking, but nor could the minions attack without endangering their boss. Time to lend a bes'kad (Mandalorian sword) to that particular intellectual thicket.** Bringing himself up to one knee he drew his blaster pistol and quickly put a round through the heads of the pair of Klatooinians. They fell to the floor, a smoking hole in each of their faces. The Gamorrean responded by attacking the nearest of the Jedi, The Mimic (Knight Koji Vansyph) and his padawan with his vibro-axe. Feeling they could handle themselves Taab turned his attention to the Gungan, shooting him in the back as he turned to fire on the Ghost.

    "You heard the lady," Taab said to Kla now as he stood up. His armor was covered in dust now, but he refused to brush it off. "Though that offer is no longer on the table. Give us the lightsaber. Now." In fear, Kla looked around the room, as The Mimic finished off the Gamorrean. He was frightened now and he extinguished the lightsaber before dropping it on the ground in front of him. Taab could see by it's design that it was indeed Master Piim's old hilt. He didn't know, but the more advanced Jedi like Master Kasumi could actually feel that it was indeed her blade. The Mandalorian took a step forward, he was still somewhat woozy, but feeling much better than he had when he hit the ground a moment ago. "Now, tell us where you got it."

    Kla looked around furtively. He had no choice but to tell these Jedi and their Mandalorian lapdog where he had gotten it, but he knew they wouldn't be happy with his answer. He shook his head, trying one last gambit. "What happened to you Taab? You used to hunt Jedi, now you work with them?" Taab sighed deeply, not rising to the bait. "The lightsaber. Where. Did. You. Get. It?" Taab's patience had run out, and so too it seemed had the Jedi's who had offered him payment.

    "Bauble is the wrong word." She said menacingly. "And your taking a shot at our friend, is the last straw. I have another gift for you....one that will make the bauble seem like the option you should have taken." A sudden pain and agony gripped Kla and he knew at that moment there was no getting out of this. When a Jedi wanted answers, one way or another, they got them. "I...found it." Kla admitted, sounding exhausted and defeated. "I just...found it."

    TAG: The Vanguard, Coffee_Ninja, Rebecca_Daniels, BookExogorth.

    **Adapted from the movie Pirates: At World's End.

    OOC: Assumed here Vanguard that your character handled the Gamorrean, feel free to describe how in your post. My only stipulation is that the he dies. :p Everyone else, if it meshes with your character's abilities your character would be able to sense that Kla is telling the truth regarding finding the lightsaber.





    IC: padawan Bovie (NPC)
    Clan Itera stronghold, Northern wildlands, Mandalore

    Padawan Bovie looked to Knight Skywalker, he could sense from her the mental preparations to defend herself, and wondered if he should do the same. If it came to a fight, it was the four of them against just two Mandalorians, Cora's parents, at the moment. But how any others could they raise quickly? The Gran padawan found himself flexing his hand and closing his eyes, sensing where his lightsaber was on his belt. if anything happened, he would strive to be as ready as the Knights.

    "We can't claim titles." Knight Cora said quietly, obviously repudiating any claim of leadership in her clan. "As Jedi we need to uphold our code, and if I were to take claim of that title I would have to give up being a Jedi." Cora's mother curled her lips in disgust. "I don't want to do that. I have to do what's best for me, even if you feel like it isn't Ad'buir."

    The last word, Bovie didn't know what it meant, but it had a profound effect on Cora's mother. "My daughter," she whispered. "You rem..." The woman was a roiling confluence of emotions, and then her head snapped back, and there was a fire to her eyes. "You've made your choice then, or maybe we made it for you..." She stormed off back into the living areas of the stronghold.

    "Let her go," Cora's father cautioned them all before turning his attention squarely on his daughter. "You've earned the right to forge your own armor, none here will oppose you." He looked back down towards the empty hall. "You have my word as aliit'alor (clan leader) on that."

    TAG: TheSilentInfluence, vncredleader, Skyla Skywalker

    OOC: Go ahead and use the next post or two describing Cora forging her own armor. I'll have a minor surprise in store for you all in an upcoming update. :p
     
  3. TheSilentInfluence

    TheSilentInfluence Silent and Friendly Mod of SWTV and SWC. star 6 Staff Member Manager

    Registered:
    Jul 15, 2014
    IC: Knight Cora, Clan Itera Stronghold, Norther Wildlands, Mandalore

    Cora nodded politely. "Thank you. I hope you don't mind if I get started now, I have a book I brought that I can use to help me, though I understand that Beskar is often reforged from another Mandalorians armor. A Jedi Master at the Temple gave me some, not a full set; but pieces. I hope to use them to make my own." She glanced at her friends, smiling softly. "I might be up late for this, but you can join me."

    Cora moved to sit on ground, before she hesitated. "Mother probably doesn't know this, and maybe I shouldn't be telling you...." Cora looked off into the distance for a moment. "Jedi have different ways of holding memories, sometimes they come to us when we dream. I remember...a little." Cora looked troubled. "Mostly I remember Ad'buir talking to me, even if I don't understand what she says. Sometimes I remember you too, but those memories are..."Cora tapped her fingers against her leg. "...quieter. It's hard to explain."

    She looked over at Knight Skyla Skywalker. "Can you grab the Beskar for me please? I left it in a bag just inside the ship." Cora asked quickly. "Then we can get started." I hope I can get the forging right. There's only so much I can learn from a book.

    Tag: Bardan_Jusik vncredleader Skyla Skywalker
     
  4. Mitth_Fisto

    Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost star 6

    Registered:
    Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Knight Jo Sodi
    Port Authority Pod Racing Track (PAPR Track), Port Pixelito, Malastare

    Now that the rest of the team was laying out what they wanted to do he had to sigh as they gave up on the pod. "Actually. . ." he already knew he would regret this but he would be kicking himself if he didn't say anything. "We might be able to get chummy with the Gran and use one of their pods. Sure they wouldn't mind Erso put in his place or knocked down a peg." He wished he could stop there, "I've raced insects against maglevs before, couldn't be too much harder." He muttered the last, there he had said it. Clear conscious gained.

    "Although I would recommend a nice quiet assassination tonight. Maybe rig his posh bedroom to explode from spent illegal fuel boosters, possibly so that the locals would focus more on his cheating than his death. Make it look like an improper storage problem." with a shrug he nodded the way out.

    TAG: Bardan_Jusik, @Master Vo'Un'Var, @galactic-vagabond422, @CPL_Macja
     
  5. galactic-vagabond422

    galactic-vagabond422 Jedi Master star 4

    Registered:
    Jul 11, 2009
    IC: Rak Avarray
    Port Pixelito, Malastare

    Rak nodded his head in agreement with his fellow knight as he wondered if they could ask the Gran for their pods. Possible but, maybe a little difficult. Then he shook his head at the more violent solution.

    "I don't think he is so far gone to require us removing him permanently." He said with a smile, "Do you think there might be some sort of lot for used racing pods, or a retired racer that might be willing to let us borrow theirs. I would hate to take a spot away from someone that wants to race. If we are pressed for time, I guess we could ask the other two racers."

    TAG: Bardan_Jusik, Master Vo'Un'Var, Mitth_Fisto, CPL_Macja
     
  6. ConservativeJedi321

    ConservativeJedi321 Jedi Grand Master star 5

    Registered:
    Mar 19, 2016
    IC: Semajj Nosrep
    Eventide

    As the small group travelled the Ongree pulled his hood back over his triangular cranium. He kept a careful eye on Isabella, watching for the same eagerness he had witnessed before, remaining focused on the present. The young Human was mumbling to herself again, and his concern only mounted over the short voyage. He offered a short glance to her master, Reese, sensing some reservations from his fellow Knight. Even so, they marched forward.

    Soon the droid began calling for Professor Solo in an odd tone of voice. The Corellian seemed somewhat irritated by it, but Semajj didn't pay the robot much mind. At it's masters bidding it reported a cave entrance near by.
    "Perhaps that is what we're looking for?"
    "Only one way to find out." Semajj spoke as he continued moving in the correct direction.

    Bardan_Jusik, Sarge
     
  7. Sarge

    Sarge Chosen One star 6

    Registered:
    Oct 4, 1998
    IC: Sir Peregrine Bonaventure
    Eventide

    "It's been a few years since my last dungeon crawl, but I think I remember how this kind of thing works. I'll volunteer to take point. It would be helpful if the rest of you stayed close enough to help me if I get into trouble, but far enough back that we all don't get trapped together. You just have to trust your judgement to estimate how far that is when we're in there. Big X, what do your scans show? Does it look like a natural cave, or artificial?"

    I closed my eyes for a moment, concentrating on the cells in my optic nerves, trying to enhance my eyesight by focusing the Force into my vision. Opening my eyelids a moment later, I peered through the gloom, trying to make out whatever had drawn the droid's attention. So far, the only thing I was sure of was that it was a dark and stormy night.

    I've been in worse situations, I reminded myself. Didn't usually feel so oppressive, though. Wish I could shake off the heebie-jeebies; back in the day I used to do this kind of thing for fun. Maybe I'm getting too old for this sort of thing.

    At least Isabella seemed to be keeping herself in control. That was something in our favor. Reese seemed determined to find some answers in spite of the obvious risks, and Semajj was pressing on in spite of his obvious reluctance. I had learned some time ago to trust him to be the voice of reason and caution; if anybody was going to think us out of trouble, I'd depend on him.

    TAG: ConservativeJedi321
     
  8. Coffee_Ninja

    Coffee_Ninja Jedi Knight star 2

    Registered:
    Jul 29, 2011
    IC: Kasumi
    Smugglers Den


    When a Jedi wanted answers, one way or another, they got them. "I...found it." Kla admitted, sounding exhausted and defeated. "I just...found it."

    Your gift...speak with those gone. Still feel the pain of your loss you have. Remember...pain leads to the dark side.

    Master, I cannot forget the pain. The screams. The silence.

    Forget you do not have to, you should not. Not let it control you you must.

    Sis, stop this. Let him go. You've crossed the line too far. Come back.

    Kasumi, hear me...stop this!

    The voices came one at a time, all begging the same thing. What had she done? The jewel was one of the last things that she had connecting her to her family. To have it dismissed, was like a punch in the gut, of those who had lost their lives prior to this. She knew she had gone too far...and she had to step back before it was too late. Kasumi felt exhausted, and was fighting the urge to fall to her knees with that exhaustion. She closed her eyes and sent her thought to those that were pulling her back.

    I'm sorry.

    She opened her eyes and looked at the weapons dealer. Her eyes were back to normal light blue.
    "Found it where?"

    Tag; @Bardan_Jusik, @Rebecca_Daniels , @BookExogorth, @The Vanguard
     
  9. Bardan_Jusik

    Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of EUC, SWC and Anthology/BtS star 10 Staff Member Manager

    Registered:
    Dec 14, 2009

    GM Update

    IC: Knight Reese/padawan Isabella/Professor "N'Danna" Solo/BiG-X/Reggie (NPCs)
    Eventide


    "Only one way to find out." Knight Nosrep's bold assertion belied the apprehension the entire party was facing now, save perhaps padawan Isabella who seemed not so much disturbed as excited to explore the nearby cave entrance. Still even from her Knight Reese could sense the barest hint of trepidation. She hadn't lost herself yet to whatever darkness it was they were chasing, though he knew she was perilously close to doing so. Still there seemed to be little choice and Professor Solo nodded his head in approval as Knight Bonevanture volunteered to lead them in.

    "It's been a few years since my last dungeon crawl, but I think I remember how this kind of thing works." Reese smiled, leave it to the newly minted Knight to retain his sense of humor in these sorts of situations. "I'll volunteer to take point. It would be helpful if the rest of you stayed close enough to help me if I get into trouble, but far enough back that we all don't get trapped together. You just have to trust your judgement to estimate how far that is when we're in there." Reese nodded as Solo piped up. "Three to five meters apart should about do it folks." The Professor made to follow behind Bonaventure while Reese figured to take up the rear. Best to have a Knight out in front and one behind protecting the group, plus it ensured Isabella would remain between them throughout their journey. "Big X, what do your scans show? Does it look like a natural cave, or artificial?"

    The droid continued moving forward but continued scanning. "It's a natural formation, a lava tube I believe." That got Reggie's attention as the Lasat looked over with concerned look on his face. "Lava? Guess we can't go in then..." Solo laughed. "I doubt you're that lucky, c'mon." He pushed forward behind Bonaventure as they prepared to enter. "Indeed," Big X replied. "Temperature scans show this tube to be long dormant. Extinct I believe is the word the rock people use." Solo rolled his eyes. While the ancient war droid had shown remarkable curiosity and rewired itself to learn as much as it could about history and other subjects, geology so far remained a subject of derision for the droid. "Well then, in we go." Reese said as the others entered the tunnel...

    [​IMG]

    It was dark, and though some of the Jedi used the force to enhance their eyesight, Solo and Reggie pulled out portable torches to illuminate their way. Big X did nothing, though the way his eyes began to glow a dullish green/golden color told Reese that he was doing something to augment his own vision as well. Bonaventure was out in front, with Solo a few meters behind him followed by Big X, Isabella, Knight Nosrep and then Reggie with Reese taking up his spot at the rear of the column. Even with their lights and enhanced eyesight, there wasn't much to see in the tunnel. The walls were mostly smooth, with an almost organic looking ripple to them. The ceiling was much the same, and a steady three meters above the tunnel floor which was worn down flat. It had obviously been well traveled. Still they continued on, and even as they did so the whispers the Jedi heard became returned. They were more insistent now, drawing them further into the tunnel.

    After 50 meters or so the narrow tube opened up, becoming more a chamber than just a tube. The Jedi fanned out to examine the walls, but found more of the same. There were no markings or drawings in the chamber. Just the same scalloped walls and ceiling, though they were of course no much farther apart. Still too the entire floor of the chamber had been worn flat just as with the tunnel. Reese paused as they Jedi reconvened in the center of the chamber, noting everyone was accounted for. Good, neither Isabella nor Reggie had run off, though if either had Reese suspected it would be in separate directions. "Anything?" Reese asked, though he suspected he knew the answer. He was met with shaking heads. There was nothing here, except the tunnel that still ran forward in front of them. "Strange that we've seen no branches," Solo said quietly as they prepared to continue on. "Just one direction, we're not exploring really, so much as following a path."

    He shrugged, chalking it up to idle curiosity though Reese wondered if there was more to it than that. They were indeed on a path, a well traveled path, yet they had seen no sign of those travelers, nor did they have any idea of where they were going. The whispers echoed in Reese's head now, compelling him and the other Jedi to follow that path. They could turn back Reese thought, turn back and return to the Temple of Light. Maybe they should even, but the answers they were looking for were along this path, he knew it in his bones now. He motioned Knight Bonaventure to keep going and was relieved when he did so. Only the feral grin on padawan Isabella's face gave the Jedi Knight pause, but it was too late now.

    The group moved forward through the tube which had drawn back down to it's original dimensions as they made their way out of the chamber and forward through the tunnel. The whispers seemed to grow louder with each step now, though Reese still could not make out what they said. It was clear they wanted the Jedi to keep coming though, and despite a wanting from Big X, "By my calculations we are now under the dark zone of the planet," they did so. From in front of them now they could feel warmth as it rushed down the tube, preceded by a dull red light at the end of the tunnel. The whispers stopped as the Jedi came out of the tunnel and back onto the surface.

    [​IMG]

    They were in a deep gully, almost a crevasse, and above them the sky was wrapped in an eternal darkness. By rights they should be freezing to death right now save for what they saw before them. It was a river of lava, flowing down the side of the volcano they had seen erupting from the other side of the terminator. It was keeping the entire gully warm enough to sustain life, though so far the Jedi and their party were the only living beings in sight. In front of them though was evidence that they were not alone. On the banks of that river of lava was a Temple, a well maintained Temple...

    [​IMG]

    TAG: @Sarge, @ConservativeJedi321

    :bluesaber::greensaber::bluesaber:

    IC: Knight Jacen Troi/Master Elim Rand (NPCs)
    Port Authority Pod Racing Track (PAPR Track), Port Pixelito, Malastare


    "Actually. . ." Master Rand could feel Knight Sodi's regret even as he spoke. "We might be able to get chummy with the Gran and use one of their pods. Sure they wouldn't mind Erso put in his place or knocked down a peg." The regret seemed to deepen as the Kage Jedi continued. "I've raced insects against maglevs before, couldn't be too much harder." The last came out almost muffled. "Although I would recommend a nice quiet assassination tonight. Maybe rig his posh bedroom to explode from spent illegal fuel boosters, possibly so that the locals would focus more on his cheating than his death. Make it look like an improper storage problem." Knight Troi's smile beamed at the idea. "Yes, let's do that and move on to more pressing matters!" He exclaimed, though Knight Avarray clearly disagreed.

    "I don't think he is so far gone to require us removing him permanently." He said with a smile, as Master Rand nodded in agreement. "Do you think there might be some sort of lot for used racing pods? Or a retired racer that might be willing to let us borrow theirs. I would hate to take a spot away from someone that wants to race. If we are pressed for time, I guess we could ask the other two racers." Rand rubbed his chin deep in thought though it was Troi who spoke first. "With all the wrecks from pod racing there is sure to be a used pod market or junkyard somewhere nearby." He gestured to Knight Avarray glumly nodding along with his idea to procure a used pod. "I still think we should just kill Erso and be.."

    Now Master Rand interrupted. "He is our only potential lead at the moment, we cannot question him if he is dead." Troi scowled. "That's if he has anything to do with Al'kesh." Rand shrugged. "Even if he doesn't, he must have received some sort of training. I'd very much like to discover from whom." He looked to Knight Avarray, "It's settled then, we try to procure a used pod." His gaze shifted to Knight Sodi, "and then Sodi here will pilot it in tomorrow's race." He looked to Troi, Decinchi and Vunn. "When Erso loses and has no where else to turn, we take him into custody." Troi nodded begrudgingly.

    "Now, we just need to find a junk yard or used pod lot..."

    TAG: @Mitth_Fisto, @Master Vo'Un'Var, @galactic-vagabond422

    OOC: Any of you feel free to guide our intrepid little band to a junk yard or other appropriate venue where we can procure a podracer.

    :bluesaber::greensaber::bluesaber:

    IC: Beskaryc Taab/Kla (NPC)
    Smuggler's Den, Kachirho, Kashyyyk


    "Found it where?" Master Kasumi's light blue eyes resonated with the force as she questioned Kla. Taab meanwhile looked to the other Jedi, they had everything in hand and Kla's office was secure. He had no where to go. The one armed arms dealer seemed to understand that as he answered the Jedi Master.

    "In an old freighter, abandoned at the spaceport." He looked nervous as he spoke. "I have an...arrangement with the port authority. I get first crack at any ships left past what their docking fees cover." He didn't tell them what the port authority got in return for this favor, but Taab doubted it was relevant. Still the Mandalorian shook his head in disbelief. He had just happened to find Master Piim's lightsaber? He didn't believe that for a nanosecond. "He's lying," Taab said plainly, his voice devoid of any emotion. He brought up his armored vambrace and with a solid *thunk* extended a nasty looking beskar blade from it. "But I know how to get the truth from him."

    TAG: @The Vanguard, @Coffee_Ninja, @Rebecca_Daniels, @BookExogorth.

    OOC: The Jedi would have a clouded sense that Kla is telling the truth but his fear is so overriding that they can't be sure.

    :bluesaber::greensaber::bluesaber:

    IC: padawan Bovie (NPC)
    Clan Itera stronghold, Northern wildlands, Mandalore


    "Can you grab the Beskar for me please? I left it in a bag just inside the ship." The question from Knight Cora hung in the air for a moment unanswered.

    "I'll go with you," padawan Bovie exclaimed after a moment of indecision on Knight Skywalker's part and the Gran jumped up to leave the stronghold. He motioned for Knight Aldor to go with them too. Knight Cora could probably use some alone time right now anyway.

    Bovie jogged out into the snow towards the ship, the other two Jedi following just behind him. He wanted to hurry, but not make it look to the Mandalorian that he was in too much of a hurry. Their safety had been guaranteed while they were here, but Bovie wasn't sure just how far to trust that promise.

    Approaching the ship, he saw two Mandalorian soldiers guarding the open boarding ramp. The armor they wore bore the same colors and sigils as that worn by Knight Cora's parents, so Bovie slowed down a bit and gave a simple greeting. "Hello there," he waved and though the two were clearly watching the Jedi's approach they didn't respond. "We uhh... we forgot something on the ship and We've been sent to fetch it." He said as he got closer. He could sense very little from them, a subdued sort of hostility, that may or may not have been directed at him. Still they glanced at one another before waving him through their checkpoint with their weapons. As he passed by them one continued scanning the forest while the other finally addressed him.

    "No funny business, jetiise."

    Bovie's eyes grew wide as saucers as he shook his head. "No, no of course not," he muttered as he moved up the boarding ramp. He wasn't sure if the soldiers would follow them, and was relieved when they didn't. Knight Cora's parents, well her father anyway, might be glad to see her, but it was clear to Bovie that the rest of the Jedi were not welcome on this world. "OK, the bag." he whispered to himself, hoping to grab it and bring it back to the relative safety of the stronghold quickly, but it wasn't where Knight Cora had said it would be. Where was it?

    Bovie looked around in a panic, there were clear signs that the vessel had been boarded in their absence. Things out of place and moved. The ship hadn't been torn apart, but someone had conducted a search of the vessel, and they hadn't been careful about covering their tracks either. Bovie thought fort a moment about confronting the Mandalorian "guards" outside, but thought better of it. They were here on a mission of peace, not confrontation. He would follow the instructions of the Knights. Turning around he saw now that the bag he they had been looking for had been in plain sight all along, sitting on a table in the ship's lounge. It had clearly been rifled through, and wasn't where Knight Cora had left it, but nothing seemed to be missing from it. "Do we tell Cora about this?" Bovie asked the others, surely they would know what to do.

    TAG: @vncredleader, @Skyla Skywalker

    :bluesaber::greensaber::bluesaber:

    IC: Sjurd Itera (NPC)
    Clan Itera stronghold, Northern wildlands, Mandalore


    Cora's father waited for the other jetiise to leave before approaching his daughter once again, placing his hands on her shoulders. "It is good that you have come back." He looked over his shoulder to where his wife had disappeared down the hallway. "This is difficult for your mother. She..." He looked back to Cora with a tear in his eye. "I.. I hope that forging this armor also rekindles within you your Mandalorian spirit."

    TAG: @TheSilentInfluence
     
  10. TheSilentInfluence

    TheSilentInfluence Silent and Friendly Mod of SWTV and SWC. star 6 Staff Member Manager

    Registered:
    Jul 15, 2014
    IC: Knight Cora
    Clan Itera Stronghold, Northern Wildlands, Mandalore

    Cora sighed unsteadily. I'm not a good fighter to begin with. No matter how much I tried or how much Master Koji and Knight Alor helped, I never seemed to get any better.

    "I hope that I can make you proud." Cora told her father, not wanting him to be upset. She tapped her fingers against his armor before hugging him. "Thank you trying to help with Ad'buir." Cora pulled back from the hug. "And tell her not to worry about me being a Mandalorian. Just because I'm a Jedi doesn't mean I don't care about where I come from."

    Tag: @Bardan_Jusik @vncredleader @Skyla Skywalker
     
  11. Sarge

    Sarge Chosen One star 6

    Registered:
    Oct 4, 1998
    IC: Sir Peregrine Bonaventure
    The Dark Side of Eventide

    Finally, a light at the end of the tunnel. It was a dull, reddish glow, not the most encouraging color, but at least it was something. I waved the others to stop for a moment while I stuck my head out first to spring any traps or ambushes waiting for us outside. Weapons in hand but not activated yet, I stretched out with my senses. All I could get at the moment was a heavy oppressiveness, and those half-heard whispers that were surely not doing anything good to my blood pressure.

    I scanned the gully, trying to spot anything besides lava and rock, hoping not to find anyone else. My eyes were simultaneously drawn to and repulsed by an enormous pyramidal structure, looming like some ancient pagan temple to darkness. No doubt the professor would find it fascinating; I just wanted to be in a whole 'nother system from that thing.

    My eyes finally fell from the apex to the base, and stopped. Was I seeing things? From this point of view, it seemed like the whole structure was hovering above the ground. Surely it wasn't built with anti-grav tech... Maybe some architectural trickery to fool the eyes into seeing a gap under the stonework...?

    I took one last visual 360 scan of the area and waved the others forward. As Solo came into view, I watched his expression from the corner of my eye, curious to see how he would react to the sight of the temple.

    "What do you think, Professor Solo? If darkness has a heart, that could be it."

    I switched my attention to Padawan Isabella as she caught her first glimpse of the structure. Fortunately, Semajj was still nearby, and I trusted him to be ready to help if she lost control.

    "Master Reese, I have a feeling that we're about to take a big step in our quest for answers. That place just cries out that it's hiding secrets. Let's hope it has the secrets we need to find."

    TAG: @ConservativeJedi321
     
  12. Rebecca_Daniels

    Rebecca_Daniels Jedi Grand Master star 5

    Registered:
    Sep 3, 2006
    OOC: time to get back into the swing of things after the holidays... ;)

    IC: Liuna Iotasi

    Smuggler's Den, Kachirho, Kashyyk

    Between Taab and Kasumi's threats, it seemed this was nearly over. The lightsaber was theirs, this lying piece of scum would be feeling this for some time, and they could be on their way back to the Temple of Light. Liuna took a step back, deactivating her blades but keeping the lightsaber in hand; that would be the bigger issue, she decided as she took in the remains of Kla's thugs. If they left him alive, he'd know they were Jedi and could spread that information. That had been her own mistake, drawing her lightsaber when alternatives had been available, but as she watched Kasumi she knew she wasn't the only one in this room acting rashly.

    Kla's story of where he discovered the lightsaber rang surprisingly true, but Liuna frowned at him, trying to sense his motives. Fear radiated off of him, redoubling as Taab threatened him with a dangerous looking blade.

    "He might actually be telling the truth this time," Liuna noted, still frowning. She wasn't one for torture, usually her enemies gave up their information out of fear well before that point, but this Kla was a lot smarter than he looked. "Does it matter where he found it? We have the lightsaber, we can leave."

    TAG: @Bardan_Jusik @BookExogorth @Coffee_Ninja @The Vanguard
     
  13. The Vanguard

    The Vanguard Jedi Master star 4

    Registered:
    Apr 12, 2016
    IC: Koji Vansyph
    Smuggler's Den, Kachirho, Kashyyyk

    Flashback sequence:

    "He might actually be telling the truth this time," Liuna noted, still frowning.


    “Maybe.” Koji added.


    "Does it matter where he found it? We have the lightsaber, we can leave."


    “Unless you know any Kiffar,” he answered, “we should let the man answer for himself.”


    The squealing Gamorrean passed on into the Force beneath him, causing Koji to get up and approach the one armed arms dealer.


    Looking him square in the eye he continued, “It’s the least he can do for all the trouble he’s caused.”

    TAG: @Bardan_Jusik @Rebecca_Daniels @Coffee_Ninja @BookExogorth
     
  14. ConservativeJedi321

    ConservativeJedi321 Jedi Grand Master star 5

    Registered:
    Mar 19, 2016
    IC: Semajj Nosrep
    Eventide

    Sarge took the lead as the party moved into the lava tube, and the professor his droid, and Isabella quickly overtook the Ongrees early lead as well.
    There was a nervous ripple in the air, but it was clear nobody was being deterred by the eeriness of it all.

    The chamber was dark, but the Ongree adjusted quickly. "Stay alert." he said calmly.
    Though with each step the mysterious whispers in his head seemed to echo a little louder.
    Beckoning him forward. But his will was strong, finely honed over years of training.
    As they moved forward, he remained suspicious, he would not be lulled into this dark webs trance.

    They exited into a heat filled gully, and as he looked out over the lava filled chasm, Semajj instinctively took another sip from his water.
    The group looked across the crevice, to see a massive pyramid, one that had the Ongree's mind racing the moment he saw it.
    "Oh not good." He muttered hesitantly, as his eye's opened wide, gawking at what was before them.


    "What do you think, Professor Solo? If darkness has a heart, that could be it." Sarge questioned in wonder at the complex.

    "A Sith Temple."

    Semajj spoke just loud enough to be heard over the boiling lava below. He had seen holo's of old temples in his research, most were run down ruins, picked clean thousands of years before by dark side adepts, or Jedi Masters trying to prevent their secrets from falling into the wrong hands.
    But this one looked untouched by the ages, giving it a far more creepy overtone to him, than the images he had witnessed before.


    Deep down he hoped he was mistaken, perhaps there was another explanation for this architecture, and the darkness that radiated from it?


    But he doubted it.

    And if it was what he had said it was, then it was more a mistake to bring Isabella here than he could have fathomed.

    @Sarge, @Bardan_Jusik
     
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    Bardan_Jusik , Sarge and BookExogorth like this.
  15. Bardan_Jusik

    Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of EUC, SWC and Anthology/BtS star 10 Staff Member Manager

    Registered:
    Dec 14, 2009
    GM Update

    IC: Knight Reese/padawan Isabella/Professor "N'Danna" Solo (NPCs)
    Eventide


    The Jedi and Solo's archaeological team stared in silence at the Temple, for what else could it be, for a few moments. "What do you think, Professor Solo? If darkness has a heart, that could be it." Solo turned solemnly towards Knight Bonaventure before answering his question. "Yeah...I think you're right." Reese swallowed hard at the Professor's reaction, the Temple before them stank of the dark side, but he had the feeling that there was something that Solo wasn't telling them. It was a feeling he quickly dismissed. If this Temple was indeed a bastion of the Dark Side it would work through them, turning them against one another. He wouldn't let that happen.

    "A Sith Temple." Knight Nosrep said just loud enough to be heard over the boiling lava below. Reese nodded slowly in agreement. Nosrep was well versed in these sorts of things, and the along with the feeling he was getting from the place, Knight Reese didn't at all dispute the notion that this was indeed a Sith Temple. Had Al'kesh made it this far? Had something inside turned him? If so, how could they avoid a similar fate? The questions gnawed at the Jedi Knight as Bonaventure spoke again.

    "Master Reese, I have a feeling that we're about to take a big step in our quest for answers. That place just cries out that it's hiding secrets. Let's hope it has the secrets we need to find."

    Again, Reese could only dumbly nod his head in the affirmative in reply. It was as if his thought process had been clouded, everything was murky...

    He shook his head and blinked his eyes and there was clarity once again. "OK, I agree. But we must be cautious." He motioned the group forward, towards what looked like a bridge hewn of stone which stood over the river of lava while keeping an eye on his padawan. Isabella had been silent ever since the Temple had come into view, and all he could sense from her was a sense of awe and curiosity. At least she hadn't gone running ahead, though he knew Nosrep would stop her if it came to that. Crossing the bridge they could all see now that it led to a "doorway" into the Temple, an arch through which the interior of the Temple could be clearly seen. Dark stone blocks set upon one another formed a long corridor that went deep into the heart of the Temple, the only light was cast by the lava below, so the Jedi couldn't see too far into the corridor, but Reese noted the floor and ceiling was lined with a series of small holes, none any wider than a man's thumb.

    "No door, so I guess that's meant to be an open invitation," Reese deadpanned to Solo who was rubbing at the stubble on his chin. "Right." The professor led the group inside as he pulled a portable torch from his pack to light their way. Strange noises could be heard from down the corridor now, noises that started before he could activate his light. They soon resolved into screams heard from a distance. They echoed around inside the chamber and it was only then that Reese noticed that the whispering he had been hearing had stopped.

    "OK," Reggie said, his voice full of fear. "I can't be the only one with a really bad feeling about this right?"

    TAG: @Sarge, @ConservativeJedi321

    :bluesaber::greensaber::bluesaber:

    IC: Knight Jacen Troi/Master Elim Rand (NPCs)
    Junk n' Stuff, Port Pixelito, Malastare


    The small group of Jedi made their way through the streets of Port Pixelito, guided by the force towards the outskirts of the city, and the junk dealers that called the sparsely populated areas surrounding the city, home. "What about that one?" Knight Troi pointed to a fenced in area. Through the chain link fence the Jedi could see enormous piles of junked technology, neatly assorted and organized in some manner that eluded most of them. A gate through the fence was topped with a sign "Sottaw's Toy Shop." A blue skinned Toydarian merchant was flitting about inside, the namesake of the shop no doubt. He was sure to have something along the lines of what they would need, but Master Rand shook his head almost imperceptibly. "No...not that one." Troi scowled. It was the third time now that he had pointed out a junk shop, and the third time his choice had been rejected by Rand. Something in the force was guiding the Jedi Master further into the yards...but whatever it was it wasn't being felt by Knight Troi. Shrugging but clearly exasperated, Troi continued following along with the rest.

    "What about..." he pointed to the next junk yard they came to, located on the top of a small hill upon which a small office had been set. Surrounding it were fields of junk, old speeders, small bits of technology, airspeeder parts, scrapped droids and even a starfighter engine or two. "That one." Master Rand said confidently before Troi could finish his query, pointing to the same shop with one hand while stroking his chin with the other. "Yes, that one." The Jedi approached the gate, the sign over which this one said simply "Junk n' Stuff" painted in aurabesh on a piece of corrugated tin. A four legged droid, made to look, and act, rather canine like began barking at them and growled as they approached. "Curious," rand stated as a voice then came from the automated pooch.

    "If you're here to rob me, go somewhere else or I'll have the droid rip ya limb from limb." The voice had a thick gravelly quality to it, one that made Rand smile as it emanated from the droid. Clearly someone else was speaking through it, Rand hoped it was the owner of this particular junkyard. "We're..." Rand looked around at the Jedi. "Investors, looking for a pod to sponsor in tomorrow's race. Would you..." He didn't get a chance to finish.

    "Investors huh?" The voice was clearly interested. "Well why don't you come on up and we can talk business." The voice from the canine droid shut down and it walked up to each of them, "sniffing" their hands before laying back down in the dirt near the gateway to the junkyard. "Guess that means we can go in." Rand stated mater of factly as he led the Jedi through the gate and onto the path leading to the Junk Yard's main office. Upon arrival they were met by a large, and sweaty, Crolute

    "I'm Uriah..Uriah Daheap." He began as he looked the Jedi up and down. "And you're...investors looking for a pod." Rand managed a nod in reply as he gave Troi a warning look. The Mandalorian Jedi's disgust for Uriah could be felt by all the Jedi standing there. "Well you're in luck, I have several." He seemed rather satisfied with himself. "Though they could all use a little work." He shrugged his massive shoulders. "Now, how were you planning on paying for a pod from me?" His tone became suddenly accusatory as Rand looked to the other Jedi, hoping they could come up with something.

    TAG: @Mitth_Fisto, @Master Vo'Un'Var, @galactic-vagabond422

    OOC: The name Junk N' Stuff taken from store of the same name on Nickelodeon's show Henry Danger, which my kids rather enjoy. Also CPL_Macja contacted me a few weeks ago and informed me that he will no longer be able to continue on with us. I'll be running his character for the duration of this mission after which we will return to the Temple where I have a "proper sendoff" waiting for the character.


    :bluesaber::greensaber::bluesaber:

    IC: Beskaryc Taab/Kla (NPC)
    Smuggler's Den, Kachirho, Kashyyyk

    "He might actually be telling the truth this time," The Ghost (Knight Liuna) informed Taab with a frowning look of disapproval on her face. The Mandalorian didn't have access to the extra senses the Jedi did, but still he doubted that Kla was telling the truth without any extra...prodding. "Maybe," the Mimic (Knight Koji) seemed to agree with him, though he didn't seem totally committed either way.

    "Does it matter where he found it? We have the lightsaber, we can leave." Ghost asked, looking to the Jedi as Kla breathed a slight sigh of relief. He started to say something but thought better of it as the Mimic answered Ghost's question.

    “Unless you know any Kiffar,” he answered, “we should let the man answer for himself.” The Lorrdian stood now and approached Kla, leaving the corpse of the Gamorrean bouncer where it lay on the floor. “It’s the least he can do for all the trouble he’s caused.” Taab looked back and forth between the Jedi and the one armed arms dealer. They were here to track down Darth Sixtus and her apprentice, the lightsaber was to hopefully provide such a clue. But if Kla truly had just found it without interacting with either of them... Taab shook his head. If that were true then the mission here had been for nothing. He centered his T-Visor on Kla and took another step forward.

    "It's the truth I swear it Taab." Kla was blubbering now and Taab took another step closer. "I found it in an abandoned Bakuran transport..." Bakuran? Taab paused. He had last tracked the pair of Sith to a hijacked Bakuran ship, but that had been a decade ago. What was the name of that ship? Taab thought hard as he scrunched up his face behind his faceplate. The Mary...? No that wasn't it...The Marie...something. He couldn't remember, he would have to go look it up in the old files he figured as Kla kept going. "The Marie Trieste, an ore transport out of Salis D'aar." That was the ship! Taab thought to himself. "It had been sitting out there on pad 66 for about ten years, no one was coming back for it so I stripped it down and sold it for scrap." Kla looked utterly defeated. "The lightsaber was there, in the main cabin."

    Taab shook his head slightly. Sold for scrap. That meant there would be no finding the navi-computer or any other evidence that could show where the Sith had been to or where they had gone to next. At least they knew that the Sith had been here. Unless of course they had dropped anchor somewhere else and the ship had been brought here and abandoned by someone else. Even if it was the Sixtus and her apprentice, ten years was a long time. They could have set up shop here on Kashyyyk and left later, or could have left right away. Ten years of shipping records would take forever to go through, even if they limited their search to lost ships originating from Kachiro. Taab could feel a massive headache coming on. All of this reminded him why he hated bounty hunting work so much.

    "So," he turned to his comrades as he retracted the blade back into his vambrace. "A dead end?"

    TAG: @The Vanguard, @Coffee_Ninja, @Rebecca_Daniels, @BookExogorth.

    OOC: The name of the Bakuran ship is adapted from the Mary Celeste mystery and is not meant to infer any connection to @Trieste or the Bakuran Trieste's which feature in his FanFics or RPGs. The similarity in names was just too good to pass up in this context however. :p

    :bluesaber::greensaber::bluesaber:

    OOC: I'll be NPC controlling Skyla's character until this group makes it back to the Temple of Light where we will let the character fade into the background until the time Skyla decides to make her return.


    IC: padawan Bovie/Knight Skyla Skywalker (NPCs)
    Clan Itera stronghold, Northern wildlands, Mandalore


    Neither Knight offered much help to padawan Bovie as they made their way back from the ship with Knight Cora's bag. The Gran couldn't blame them really, they were strangers in a strange land, and he felt the longer he stayed here the stranger it became. He just didn't understand Mandalorians, or what made them do the strange things they did. He understood even less Knight Cora's desire to go through with all of this. Best to leave their savage, inscrutable ways behind he thought as he handed Knight Cora her bag.

    She was standing next to her father, a strange look of pride and sorrow formed on his face as he watched his daughter accept it. Bovie wasn't sure what would happen next, he supposed these sorts of things were supposed to be private which Knight Skywalker confirmed when she told the trio of non-Mandalorian Jedi. "Come, lets go back and wait by the ship." She bowed to Knight Cora. "We'll give you all the time you need."

    TAG: @TheSilentInfluence, @vncredleader

    OOC: Go ahead and describe the forging process as best you can Silent. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for Cora's armor.
     
  16. TheSilentInfluence

    TheSilentInfluence Silent and Friendly Mod of SWTV and SWC. star 6 Staff Member Manager

    Registered:
    Jul 15, 2014
    IC: Knight Cora
    Clan Itera Stronghold, Northern Wildlands, Mandalore

    Cora grasped the bag in her hands, nodding in thanks to her fellow Knights and Padawan Bovie. She glanced up at her father, unsure before she turned away to the other side of the room. "I should forge my armor by myself." She glanced at the contents of the bag. It might not be enough to male a full set, and she didn't even own a helmet. That's something that is passed down from generation to generation, through your clan or family. It would be rare for me to make my own.

    As she started to put together the pieces, Cora knelt down on the dirt, the light from outside shining on the pieces as she began to use the small fitter she had with her, and adjust them to her own body. It was starting to fit reasonably well, and Cora was glad that she had chest armor to help protect her against other lightsaber attacks. Beskar was known for that, and Cora had just enough to hep make a difference, even if she still got wounded in the gaps between the armor. It wasn't a complete set, but Cora was proud.

    I wonder if I should paint in our Clan colors? I don't believe I've earned that right yet, even if Father has confidence in me.

    Cora rose and clipped her lightsaber to her belt, looking at herself in the reflection of a nearby glass window. She looked...like a warrior. Not like a Jedi. But it feels right. Like I was made for this beskar.

    [​IMG]

    Tag: @Bardan_Jusik @vncredleader @Skyla Skywalker
     
  17. Rebecca_Daniels

    Rebecca_Daniels Jedi Grand Master star 5

    Registered:
    Sep 3, 2006
    OOC: Joint post with @BookExogorth! :D

    IC: Liuna Iotasi / Edo Vilsa
    Smuggler's Den Kachirho, Kashyyyk

    Liuna examined each of the three standing near Kla-- Taab's unreadable faceplate, Kasumi's pale blue eyes, Koji's dark ones-- before giving a small shake of her head and turning her back on Taab's question. She had no investment in this search, and she had other business to take care of. Striding back to where the unknown Force user had been hiding, Liuna grabbed the woman's shoulder tightly with her mechanical left hand and shoved her backwards, keeping her grip secure.

    "Are you with him?" Liuna demanded, pointing her unlit lightsaber in Kla's direction. She hadn't seen the woman fighting against them, but this could be an extended ploy by the weapons dealer. "Tell me who you're working for."

    "I don't work for anyone," Edo said. She inclined her head a bit, trying to sense something about the one who seemed to her to be by far the most guarded and hostile. The grip on her shoulder remained hard and uncompromising. "Why are you different from the other Jedi?"

    "We're not different. I'm not different." Liuna was a normal Jedi, at least, but the woman's question still made her frown deepen; she hadn't noticed any significant differences between the Order that had raised her and the Guardians, beyond their acceptance of personal relationships. Had she missed something? Did the Miraluka see something Liuna could not? She glanced, for just a moment, back at the others, but returned her gaze to the Miraluka. "Fine, if you don't work for anyone then who are you? What are you after?"

    "You are very different." Jedi don't slaughter people for a lightsaber... Who are you to demand answers of them, though, Edo? "Different is not wrong, but I didn't know the different I was searching for." She held her hand out. "I am Edo Vilsa, and I wish to be trained in the force by you, to be succinct." What would they think of this?

    Liuna looked at the woman-- Edo-- deeply, searching for any signs of lying, or of truth. Unlike the criminal scum they'd just been dealing with, Edo's words seemed much more honest, even if she wasn't telling them everything. And she hadn't fought against them, even if her panic had almost blown their cover. After a few heartbeats, she released Edo, and returned her lightsaber to her belt.

    "Sorry, you caught us on a bad day," she said, stepping back. The Force was a powerful guide, Liuna had experienced that herself. And despite their secrecy, the Guardians did seem awfully accepting of anyone who turned up on their doorstep. "There are teachers at the temple, but whether or not you come along isn't up to me." She glanced over at Kasumi and Koji again, wondering how much they had been listening in and whether they would want to bring the Force sensitive stranger along.

    TAG: @Bardan_Jusik, @The Vanguard, @Coffee_Ninja, @BookExogorth
     
  18. Sarge

    Sarge Chosen One star 6

    Registered:
    Oct 4, 1998
    IC: Peregrine Bonaventure
    Eventide's Dark Side


    No more whispering in my ears? That should have been a relief, but it just filled me with more dread. Whatever the whisperers had been trying to draw us into, we were in it, so they didn't need to lure us on any more. They must have thought we were fully enmeshed in the web they had woven to trap us.

    I paused at the temple entrance, not liking the look of the corridor. Something felt wrong about it. For that matter, something felt wrong about the whole temple, and the people around me, so it wasn't easy to pick up on any Force warnings about anything in particular. Pushing my foreboding aside, I simply trusted my eyesight and looked at the situation dispassionately. What would draw my attention if I didn't have the Force to rely on?

    "Professor, I don't like the look of those little holes in the floor and ceiling. If we were in one of those cheesy old holo-thrillers, I'd expect a tripwire to set off poison darts or something. I don't see any tripwires, though. Maybe pressure plates on the floor? Hold on a second while I try something."

    I hung my saber on my belt, keeping my deactivated madu ready in my left hand as I picked up a rock with my right hand, a rock a little smaller than my head, which I could just manage to pick up without a lot of difficulty.

    "Everybody ready for whatever happens next?"

    I took a deep breath and lobbed the rock down the corridor, watching closely to see what traps it would set off, hoping I was ready for any chaos I might have unleashed.

    TAG: @ConservativeJedi321
     
  19. Coffee_Ninja

    Coffee_Ninja Jedi Knight star 2

    Registered:
    Jul 29, 2011
    IC: Kasumi
    Smugglers Den


    "A dead end?"

    No....not knowing a Sith, dead end is not what they are good at. Laying traps, planning, scheming. After all Kasumi's old friend planned to try to kill her for how many years trapped in carbonite.

    "Dead end is not likely. What better way to make sure that the ship is destroyed and the saber conveniently found. We may want to take a look at the area that the ship was in. It may give us something. Maybe take a look at the records 10 years back, see what ships matching that description were seen, and who may have been on it."

    Darth Sixtus apprentice.....if it was who she thought....this meeting would be one she was not looking forward to. The tiniest clue would help them track them. But what better place to set up shop. Suddenly her thoughts went to the old Wookie.....maybe he would be of help. Who knows what he would have seen and heard. For that matter who knows what this other Force sensitive knows.

    Kasumi walked over to her, hearing that last part of the conversation that she was having with Liuna. She gently placed a hand on Edo's shoulder.
    "Yes, you have caught us on a rather bad day. Pleasure to meet you Edo. May I ask what brought you here?"

    Tag: @Bardan_Jusik , @Rebecca_Daniels , @The Vanguard , @BookExogorth
     
  20. galactic-vagabond422

    galactic-vagabond422 Jedi Master star 4

    Registered:
    Jul 11, 2009
    IC: Rak Avarray
    Junk n' Stuff, Port Pixelito, Malastare

    Rak walked along with his jedi companions hand stroking his chin contemplating what they were going to do. A junkyard maybe, or a used lot. Used lot would have working racers that would be mostly ready to race the moment they purchase them, however they would be more expensive. A junker would take more work but, would be cheaper, less deal making to be made.

    He was still in his thoughts when they entered the charmingly named Junk n' Stuff. The canine droid stopped them, barking like a guard dog. The vagabond raised his eyebrow looking down at it. Rak remained in thought as Rand laid out their cover, investors looking to sponsor a racer but, first they needed a pod to race. They were soon allowed into the office of a Crolute named Uriah Daheap. Mr. Daheap looked at all of them asking how they all planed to pay for this.

    A rye smile bloomed on the wanderer's face.

    "Well, we represent a group looking to make a few inroads around the Mid-Rim. Our interests are varied and it seems pod racing is rather popular on this planet. It looks like a good place to start." Rak interlaced his fingers in front of him. "We're looking to partner with someone, an established entity." He cast his eyes around the office, looking out to the fields of junked vehicles. "It seems you do a lot of business. We'd like to help you grow it. You see we've found a pilot willing to work for us but, we have no pod to put them in." He made his way over to the window clasping his hands behind his back surveying mounds of metal. "If you would be willing to lend us the pod, help us get it into racing shape, we would happily name you as a co-sponsor." he turned suddenly with a flourish of his coat. Walking closer he smiled that crooked smile, looking directly into the other being's eyes. "Think about if we won, the prestige that would be lended to your store. That a pod purchased from this store, with some parts, beat the Great Erso. Even if we fail to win, we can still make it a race. Give the other racers a challenge, with a junked pod."

    He took a step back lowering the intensity of his charm. "Our deal is you sign on as co-sponsor lend us a pod and help with the work. If we win, my group and I keep the winnings to put towards a racer of our own, or buy the one you lent us outright. If we lose and the prize money is not enough to cover the cost of the pod, you can keep the prize money. The pod will remain under your ownership until such time as we pay the difference between the actual cost, and the prize money received. If we crash then, we will of course pay full price for the pod, minus whatever is salvageable for scrap." His words came out at a rapid pace nearly speaking circles around the junk dealer all with a confidant air. He was not using the Force, no calling upon his lady in this situation would be improper. Through if it came to it, Rak would think nothing of 'convincing' Mr. Daheap to help but, only after all other avenues had been explored. They were trying to save a man's soul…

    What price could one put on that?

    "Deal?" He said extending his hand.

    TAG: @Mitth_Fisto, @Master Vo'Un'Var, @Bardan_Jusik
     
  21. Bardan_Jusik

    Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of EUC, SWC and Anthology/BtS star 10 Staff Member Manager

    Registered:
    Dec 14, 2009
    GM Update

    IC: Knight Reese/padawan Isabella/Professor "N'Danna" Solo (NPCs)
    Eventide


    "Professor, I don't like the look of those little holes in the floor and ceiling." Solo looked at what Knight Bonaventure was referring to an rolled his eyes. "If we were in one of those cheesy old holo-thrillers, I'd expect a tripwire to set off poison darts or something. I don't see any tripwires, though. Maybe pressure plates on the floor?" Solo shook his head. "Booby traps? Really?" He sounded incredulous, and the Jedi could feel his amused exasperation at the very idea. "Those are the kind of thing you only see in cheesy old holo-thrillers, they don't happen on real digs." he started to lead them into the passageway, but Knight Bonaventure wasn't to be deterred.

    "Hold on a second while I try something." He picked up a large rock with his right hand and tossed it down the stone corridor. "Everybody ready for whatever happens next?" Knight Reese watched as the rock tumbled down the corridor, bouncing and skittering across the floor while Professor Solo shook his head and chuckled. The rock came to rest in the middle of corridor and Solo let out a loud laugh. "See?" He walked into the corridor as padawan Isabella followed. Knights Reese, Bonaventure and Nosrep followed quickly after her, not wanting to let her get too far ahead of them. "I told you." Solo said as Big-X tried to get Reggie to move, but the frightened Lasat wasn't going anywhere. Reese for his part let out a long sign of relief as he realized he had been holding his breath.

    Just then a dull scraping sound could be heard from down the hallway, as the floor where the rock Knight Bonaventure had thrown began to move, sliding down a few centimeters, the rock rolled slightly side to side as it did so. It had taken a moment, but it looked like the weight of the rock had finally activated some hidden switch. "Uh oh." Reggie said as doors at either end of the corridor came crashing shut. Reese grabbed at his padawan, ready to throw her through the closing stone door, but it was too late. She, professor Solo, along with Knights Bonaventure and Nosrep and himself were trapped while Big X and Reggie were still outside.

    "OK, fine. No problem," Reese began just as the ceiling began to come down at them and spikes arose from the holes in the floor and extended from those in the ceiling. One of those from the floor went through his foot causing him great pain as he jerked it away. Then a duller, warmer pain that seamed to seep though his body took over. "They're poiso..." he began before falling down to the ground unconscious. Solo watched him collapse and turned to the other two Knights. "We. Are. Going. To. Die."

    TAG: @Sarge, @ConservativeJedi321

    OOC: Obviously inspired by the similar scene from Temple of Doom. Thought it would be interesting to see how Jedi players would handle a similar situation. Have fun. :p


    :bluesaber::greensaber::bluesaber:


    IC: Knight Jacen Troi/Master Elim Rand (NPCs)
    Junk n' Stuff, Port Pixelito, Malastare


    Master Rand could barely contain the smile that formed on his face as Knight Avarray swung into action. From the Crolute he sensed a growing interest as Avarray continued on, though from Knight Troi he sensed agitation, and even disgust. The Mandalorian Jedi was a man of action, these sorts of prevarications were ill suited to him. Avarray though, he seemed rather convincing.

    "Our deal is you sign on as co-sponsor lend us a pod and help with the work. If we win, my group and I keep the winnings to put towards a racer of our own, or buy the one you lent us outright. If we lose and the prize money is not enough to cover the cost of the pod, you can keep the prize money. The pod will remain under your ownership until such time as we pay the difference between the actual cost, and the prize money received. If we crash then, we will of course pay full price for the pod, minus whatever is salvageable for scrap."

    Daheap looked Knight Avarray up and down, sizing him up as he would a power converter or bypassed compressor. "Deal?" Avarray said extending his hand, but the Crolute shook his head. "If you win," he began with a voice that sounded like he was gargling a mouthful of slime left behind by a Hutt. "I want a portion. of your earnings." Rand and the other Jedi could sense his resoluteness on this, but it was best to haggle. Rand stepped in. "I think we could agree to 10% of the purse should we win..."

    "One quarter. I want a one quarter portion of the winnings if you win the race." Rand arched an eyebrow. "For that I can give you a choice of three pods." Rand looked to Avarray, the money meant little to the Jedi, and they would now have their pod. "Very well, deal." Daheap reached forward and shook each of their hands, starting with Avarray and ending with Knight Sadi. Rand had to stifle a laugh at the look of disgust on Troi's face as Daehap went digging through his cluttered office before finding a small holo-emitter. The Crolute jabbed a paunchy finger at it, activating the device.

    "The first pod is in good shape, well built, but is untested since it's rebuild..." An image of the pod sprang to life in front of them.

    [​IMG]

    "The last pilot to race it died in a freak accident moments after passing Erso on the last lap of a race a few months ago. The energy binders suffered a feedback loop that fried the control panel and electrocuted the pilot." Daheap didn't seem to care much about the loss of life. "Should be fixed now, but no one has tested it." He shrugged clearly implying that if they wanted to be the test porgs here, that was on them.

    "The second is in worse shape, not as strongly built, but is much faster." He jabbed his finger at the holo-emitter bringing a new image to the fore.

    [​IMG]

    "The minimalist design keeps the weight down, and increase your power to weight ratio even with rebuilt engines." Daheap shrugged his massive shoulders. "Of course you're going to have to do some work piecing it back together. It crashed when it was forced off the course by Erso." Daheap actually smiled. "Bumping pods tend to favor the one with more mass, and well..." he gestured to the holo showing an obviously light and fragile craft.

    "What happened to the pilot?" Rand asked, though he could have guessed the answer. "Smeared all over the course," Daheap laughed a nasty sounding laugh. "Pod like that doesn't offer the pilot much protection ya know." He jabbed at the holo emitter a final time, and Knight Troi whistled at the resulting pod displayed.

    [​IMG]

    "This one. This one is the one you're up against. That's Erso's pod, and it's been unbeatable." Rand was stroking his chin ignoring Knight Troi's appreciation for their opponent's vehicle.

    "You said three choices of pod?"

    Daheap jabbed at the emitter one last time, deactivating it. "Of course, of course." He chuckled a wet, sickly sound. "I own a junkyard, if you don't like the first two choices, feel free to build whatever you can. Just remember, whatever you build belongs to me."

    TAG: @Mitth_Fisto, @galactic-vagabond422, @Master Vo'Un'Var

    :bluesaber::greensaber::bluesaber:

    IC: Beskaryc Taab/Kla (NPC)
    Smuggler's Den, Kachirho, Kashyyyk


    "A dead end?"

    Master Kasumi look at Taab's T-Visor for a moment before answering.

    "Dead end is not likely. What better way to make sure that the ship is destroyed and the saber conveniently found. We may want to take a look at the area that the ship was in. It may give us something. Maybe take a look at the records 10 years back, see what ships matching that description were seen, and who may have been on it." Taab shrugged, ten years was a long time, his career as a bounty hunter told him to not even bother with a trail that cold. Certainly nothing of value would be found on the pad at any rate. It had been gone over by ten year's worth of folks, even if they found something they thought was of value to the hunt, there was no way to prove it had anything to do with Sixtus or Thrace, and could very well point them in the wrong direction.

    "I'll use a contact of mine to get a hold of the logs from back then. The security team can run through them and see if anything sticks out to them." He shrugged, as he stewed for a moment about their wasted trip here. "Probably just another wild bantha chase though..." He said this mostly to himself as the others seemed to be having their own conversation right now with the Tagalong (Edo Vilsa). He looked at the young Miraluka who had joined them.

    "I am Edo Vilsa, and I wish to be trained in the force by you, to be succinct." Taab cocked his head to one side, regarding her through his T-Visor. Maybe not such a wasted trip after all. "Sorry, you caught us on a bad day," The Ghost (Liuna Iotasi) said, stepping back. "There are teachers at the temple, but whether or not you come along isn't up to me." She glanced over at Kasumi and Koji again, though it was the Jedi Master that replied.

    "Yes, you have caught us on a rather bad day. Pleasure to meet you Edo. May I ask what brought you here?" Taab didn't much care what she answered. She didn't seem to be a threat, and if she were lying one of the Jedi would have sussed it out by now. However, bringing her back to the Temple of Light for training might be the one thing that could salvage this mission, and so her answer to the Jedi Master had to count for something. That was Jedi business though, and outside her purview. His role was to keep the Temple safe, and that meant...

    Taab quickly drew his blaster pistol and put two bolts through the head of Kla, instantly killing the old one armed arms dealer. Taab knew that if left alive Kla would have sold out their existence not only to the highest bidder, but to any and all bidders. "No witnesses," he explained coolly to the Jedi as he holstered the weapon again while they waited for Tagalong's answer.

    TAG: @The Vanguard, @Rebecca_Daniels, @Coffee_Ninja, @BookExogorth

    :bluesaber::greensaber::bluesaber:

    IC: Adalia Itera (NPC)
    Clan Itera stronghold, Northern wildlands, Mandalore


    The pane of transparisteel shown Knight Cora more than just her own reflection of herself in her new beskar'gam. There was another reflection present, her mother, looking on as the Mandalorian Jedi admired her handiwork. So too was her mother looking over it with a critical eye, or rather T-Visor. She strode forward, quickly, gracefully giving Knight Cora just enough time to turn around before delivering a mighty blow with her fist on the Jedi's chest plate. There was a dull thud as the armored fist met the beskar plate and Adalia Itera backed up somewhat, admiring the armor before her for another moment before removing her helmet and cradling it in her arms.

    "The armor is strong, you've done well." Was all she said, though it seemed her voice was about to crack. Her self control over her emotions was strong, though she couldn't help the pride she did feel at her daughter's ability with the forge. Still there was a tinge of disappointment there as she reached down and felt the lightabser securely fastened to her daughter's belt. "Done well for a jetii, anyhow." She looked back to her daughter, her eyes stern and cold. "So tell me, after seeing your homeworld, your clan and participating in one of our most honored traditions, how do you feel about your heritage now?"

    TAG: @TheSilentInfluence
     
  22. TheSilentInfluence

    TheSilentInfluence Silent and Friendly Mod of SWTV and SWC. star 6 Staff Member Manager

    Registered:
    Jul 15, 2014
    IC: Knight Cora
    Clan Itera Stronghold, Northern Wildlands, Mandalore


    Cora wasn't expecting her mother to show up behind her, let alone throw a punch at her. It hardly hurt, but the blow was startling and Cora stepped back to keep her balance. She gave her mother a curious look as she spoke, before glancing away.

    How did she feel? Certainly less like a Jedi. I look like a warrior. It feels strange. Different. But...right?

    Cora shook her head and turned towards her mother again. "I feel strange. Wearing this armor feels heavier." Cora paused. Not in its weight; but the fact that it makes me Mandalorian in more then words.

    Cora placed a hand on her lightsaber, running her fingers over the cool steel grip. "But it doesn't feel wrong. I feel like I was made for this armor. But all I've learned about my heritage was in books and my file at the Temple. I don't really know what I'm doing." Cora confessed softly. She let her hand drop to her side. "I want you to know that even if you dislike having a Jedi for a daughter. You gave me my best chance." Cora swallowed hard, feeling upset.

    Tag: @Bardan_Jusik @vncredleader @Skyla Skywalker
     
  23. ConservativeJedi321

    ConservativeJedi321 Jedi Grand Master star 5

    Registered:
    Mar 19, 2016
    Combo with Sarge
    IC: Semajj Nosrep, and Peregrine Bonaventure
    Eventide

    "Watch out!" Semajj shouted, the moment he sensed movement in the floor. It had been a trap, just a Sarge had warned.
    The Ongree had reacted instinctively, reaching out, pulling Reese away from the spikes, but apparently not fast enough.
    "They're poiso..." The Human managed to say before slumping over unconscious.
    Semajj caught him, lowering him to the floor. He wasn't a healer by trade, but had seen enough injuries through the years to steady himself and do what little he could.

    The others were panicking outside, and in a calm even voice he called out to them. "We're fine. Nobody is dying today! Just wait there, we'll handle this!"

    As he spoke he was already taking off his brown Jedi cloak, tearing off one of the sleeves casually so he could wrap it around Reese's foot to stunt the bleeding. "Isabella, come here and maintain pressure." The Ongree pointed to her masters foot, hoping that keeping her mind busy would prevent the young Padawan from losing herself.
    Even as he said that he was looking up at the descending ceiling trying to maintain his center in the force.

    Meanwhile, Bonaventure had activated his saber, hacked at the nearest spike, and ran forward, dodging and weaving past the sliding poisoned shafts, until he reached the rock he had tossed. Kneeling on the recessed section of floor, he lightly brushed his fingertips across the surface, obviously trying to sense something. A moment later, he grasped his hilt with both hands and drove the blade down into the floor, probing for whatever mechanism had activated the trap.

    Glancing back at the others, he shouted as calmly as he could, "Put a tourniquet on his upper thigh; that might slow the spread of poison from his foot to his vital organs."

    Not that that's going to matter if I don't find the trigger for this giant spud masher that we're stuck in...

    The Ongree nodded quickly in understanding. "Got it."
    Without missing a beat he tore the other sleeve off his robe, and tied it around the mans upper thigh as tightly as he could. His mind was racing, and with no sticks in the vicinity Semajj chose to use Reese's lightsaber to aid in applying the necessary restriction.
    It was a fairly rough piece of work, but he figured to should hold up until they could get more advanced medicine.

    He carefully put what remained of his robe under Reese's head as a cushion, and with a soothing breath Semajj touched the humans forehead called on his natural empathic abilities. "Come on Reese, don't leave us now."
    Semajj reached into the mans mind, pulling on what remained of his consciousness, and the will of the force, lending what strength he could to help the other Jedi fight the toxins within him.

    @Bardan_Jusik
     
  24. Mitth_Fisto

    Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost star 6

    Registered:
    Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Knight Jo Sodi
    Junk n' Stuff, Port Pixelito, Malastare

    Letting the others lead he had quietly been looking at and observing the junk yard as well as the pieces that the dealer wanted to show them. When it was all said and ready for them to deliberate he had looked at the other Jedi in the group as he set out his tablet that he had been sketching some ideas on.

    "Personally give me the second option if we go with the pre-built. It sounds like it could beat Erso without drawing it down to the wire. That or I saw the pieces to make a couple of options."

    Here he showed what he had sketched out.
    [​IMG]
    "Saw the parts for something like this from four piles and the first craft. The side jets should help with speed and ramscoops might help with power output. Thing would be a beast though." Tapping the pad it scrolled to the second option he had come up with.

    [​IMG]

    "This one is purely scrap, but it might be screamer still able to take a hit or two." Shrugging he looked at the others. "What do you guys think. Rough it on our own to make one of these? Or salvage that second pod? Or what?"

    TAG: @galactic-vagabond422, @Master Vo'Un'Var, @Bardan_Jusik
     
  25. SkywalkerShine

    SkywalkerShine Jedi Master star 4

    Registered:
    Aug 16, 2007
    GM Approved!

    General Information:


    Character's Name: Rosana Zorbo
    Species: Human
    Gender: Female
    Rank/Affiliation: Former Jedi apprentice, Smuggler
    Languages: Basic, Huttese, Shyriiwook
    Residence: Coruscant (inside her ship mostly)
    Home Planet: Naboo
    Age: 22
    Approved Special Features: N/A

    Character Traits:
    Personality: Rosana is outgoing and loves to have wild adventures. In business, she is intelligent, negotiable, and charismatic. If it comes to other people like civilians, she is kindhearted and helpful. She can be a bit sarcastic as well, even to higher authority.
    Habits/Mannerisms: She gently bites her lower lip when in thought.
    Likes/Dislikes: She loves to listen to music, even in her spare times. At times, she likes to sing (mostly to herself). However, she dislikes untrustworthy and know-it-all people.
    Racial Traits: N/A
    Strengths and Weaknesses: She's good at distracting people and tricking others. However, her mouth gets her into trouble sometimes. Especially with authority figures.
    Physical Strengths and Weaknesses: Doesn't have brute strength, but is good at hand-to-hand combat and acrobatics.

    Looks:
    Appearance: 5' 5" average height and slender build.
    Picture:
    [​IMG]

    Eye Color: Brown
    Hair: Long, curly-layered, dark-brown
    Skin Color: Medium-light
    Clothing: Women's faux leather light-brown Hooded jacket, Black leggings, Brown knee high flat boots

    Personal History:
    Immediate Family: Kyle and Sylina Zorbo (Parents, has not seen them ever since)
    Spouse/Children: None
    Biography: Born on Naboo, Rosana Zorbo was born to successful merchants. They sold the best materials to customers and were making enough credits to get by. Both parents were loving to Rosana, doing their best to make time for her and visit places in Naboo. However, Rosana wanted more in life. She wanted to see the Galaxy and go to different planets.

    One day, while her parents were at work, the ten-year-old girl was being bullied by some girls at the local bridge. When a stout girl pushed her down, something inside her grew. Focusing on her inner strength, Rosana raised her arms and Force-pushed the big girl on the ground. This made the kids run in fear, calling her a "freak". Crying to her parents, she told them what had happened. Later that night, her mother contacted on an old friend from the Jedi Academy. A female Togruta named Vatra Dijo came two days later, speaking with the young Rosana. She wanted to train her in the ways of the Force, which made the young girl excited. This was her chance to go into the Galaxy!

    After her goodbyes to her parents, Rosana went to the Jedi Academy with her new Jedi Master. Throughout the years, Rosana trained from a Jedi Padawan to Jedi apprentice. She went on missions with her master, until one day, while protecting a village, Vatra was mortally wounded. Rosana held her master with desperate, grief-stricken eyes. But the older woman told her to never let anger, sadness, or hate cloud her heart and mind. She would see Rosana again through the Force, as long as she held on to the Light.

    When Vatra died, Rosana was devastated. Being afraid to fall to the dark side through her emotions, the eighteen-year-old departed from the Jedi Order. She became a smuggler, knowing how to negotiate and make a living, just like her parents. She hadn't seen or heard from them in a while, because deep down, Rosana was afraid that her parents would shun her for the lifestyle she now lives. However, someone recruited her to join the Guardians. Now, as a new recruit, Rosana is wondering if this was a good idea or not. After all, she was reluctant to use her lightsaber in any battles...

    Miscellaneous:

    Lightsaber: Silver and phrink coated hilt
    https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/asset...rge/anthony-schmidt-render-002.jpg?1477087999
    --Blade Type: Single Traditional lightsaber
    --Blade Color: Light Blue
    --Saber Amount: 1
    Combat Forms: Form III (Soresu)
    Strong Area of the Force: Mind trick, Telekinesis, Animal Friendship
    Weak Area of the Force: Tutaminis (Force absorb)
    Pets: A Tessellated Arboreal binjinphant named Zekk
    Weapons: A DL-44 blaster and lightsaber (sometimes she uses the lightsaber)
    Starship: Vatra, VCX-100 light freighter
    Droid: None
     
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2018