Legacy of Topic of the Week

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, NC' started by cinemafreak, Apr 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cinemafreak Jedi Master

star 4
    Denis Lawson, Wedge Antillies in the Original Trilogy, was on the UK chat/topical show "Richard and Judy" on Channel 4 yesterday. He was on to discuss a new story line on BBC1 TV series "Holby City", where Denis plays an ambitious Surgeon.
    Inevitably Star Wars came up and Denis said that last year he had been offered an opportunity to fly to Sydney, Australia, to appear in the new trilogy, which he declined. No further comment on this was given.

Richard said that he thought the new trilogy was not as good as the original trilogy, and that his son had been disappointed with them so far, to which Denis replied that he too thought that the new trilogy was not very good.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

So, what characters would you like to see make an appearance in Ep 3. Please remember the spoiler ban that exists in these boards, so don't post any confirmed characters (cept the main ones)
  2. benskywalker1 Jedi Knight

OTINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I love jawas :)

Oh and did I mention Sir Alec Guinness?
  3. cinemafreak Jedi Master

star 4
    Right, well, Guinness might prove difficult to feature in the new movies, as he's passed on.
  4. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  5. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
  6. NienNunb1 Jacksonville, NC FanForce VIP

VIP
    I remember that Richard and Judy show from when I was used to live in the dark ages. It was taped at converted dock warehouses in Liverpool (yeah, as in the Beatles). They tried to style it off those New York breakfast news shows where people come by the windows behind the presenters and moon the cameras etc. They used to have this weatherman that told the weather by leaping around on this giant relief model of the UK floating around the dock they shot it at. I so wanted him to fall in!
    The presenters were such dorks though. I seem to remember the Richard guy going to court for stealing coffee from a supermarket... it was AWESOME!!! Well.. we didn't get out much in those days...

Okay-my work here is done!
  7. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    Aren't you glad you moved to America to watch our steller un-biased news casting?
  8. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    I AM SUPER GLAD HE MOVED TO AMERICA ! ! ! :)

I WANT TO SEE NIEN NUNB TEACHING CHEWIE HOW TO CO-PILOT THE MILLENIUM FALCON ! ! ! :)
  9. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, why couldn't he have moved to North Carolina????!!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.