main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Legacy Vol 2. #4: Prisoner of the Floating World, part 4 (of 5)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by spicer, Mar 13, 2013.

1. tjace

tjace Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2008
    Picked this up today without having read the first 3 issues, and I thought it was pretty good, though I was a bit lost. I figure I need to get the War TPB asap, since I've been spoiled for Sia being Empress and the Triumverate functioning again.

2. JediAlly

JediAlly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    What? I thought this would be out next week. Are you certain you got the right issue?

3. tjace

tjace Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2008
    I think #5 is what comes out next week, I just got #4.

4. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    You started this without knowing what happens in War? Yeah, you need to get on that, LOTS goes down in that arc! And things in this issue may not be what they appear... you shouldn't come back until you read War, unless you want to get more spoiled...

5. thesevegetables

thesevegetables Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 11, 2012
    So I managed to read this one. A positive impression - I wasn't indifferent, but wanted to find out what happens next.
    I'm trying to get used to the art, though - there doesn't seem to be as much detail as in other comics.

6. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    I feel this way too ( I think they're EXTREMELY overused in the EU), but Legacy Volume 1 created the dangling plot thread of what becomes of the Sith.

7. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    Not really, we knew in general what they'd be up to as of the end of WAR but the door was left open for any successors to act as they chose to.