main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Legacy (you pick the characters)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Flaming_Sword, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flaming_Sword

Flaming_Sword Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2003
    *Author Note* I haven't been in the SW Universe in ages...so I won't even try to get caught up right away...but here's a quick little story that poured out of me. Don't ask where it came from, I have no clue. lol. Hope you enjoy. Oh and I didn't use a beta, so feel free to vocalize any criticism. :-]

Legacy

She?d always been his focal point. His northern star. Her presence in his life kept him on track. She was the one who could pull him from the abyss, from the revengeful urges that pulled at his soul. When he was around her, he could forget about the past and be content with who he was. The ghosts from yesterday couldn?t penetrate his thoughts when she occupied them. The thought of her smile could pull him out of any sorrow, any misery. Her laughter drove away the darkness. Her love, her joy, they cast away the demons that haunted his dreams.

But she could never be his. Despite the brightness she brought to his life, he was too dark. Too?animalistic. Despite her compassion, her family scorned him. One too many sins had been made against them. He could never tear her from her family. Despite the darkness that resided inside, he knew what love looked like?even if he couldn?t feel it.

Caught in the place between want and need, he took one last look at her. Then he turned away and left her presence. Sacrificed his want for her needs.

But thoughts of her smile still haunt him.

Thoughts of her laugh keep him.

No tears are shed over her.

The lesson she taught. He?d never forget.

Love. It was her lasting legacy.

2. Flaming_Sword

Dec 18, 2003
    Just curious...are there any K/J stories floating around???

3. padawanlissa

padawanlissa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    I like this. Very nice. =D=

4. Flaming_Sword

Dec 18, 2003
    Thanks!

5. Jaina_Solo_Goddess

Jaina_Solo_Goddess Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 10, 2007
    Fallen from Grace, and Flying Solo that I can think of right now. And several with banter that could lead to K/J. Other than that, this is a very intense viggie, and I enjoyed reading it. Can I assume it was about Kyp and Jaina?

~Jaina

6. Flaming_Sword

Dec 18, 2003
    Oo thanks! I'll go check those out. And thank you very much...and yes you may assume it's about Kyp and Jaina...I just figured I'd leave it open to your imagination. :-]

7. Flaming_Sword

Dec 18, 2003
    Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day everyone! (I had a head cold, so I wasn't on at all on the 17th...but the sentiments are the same!!) [face_mischief]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.