Legal advice.

Discussion in 'Scotland' started by Lizardmonkey, Nov 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lizardmonkey Force Ghost

star 2
    My neighbour interrupted my playing of x-box's 'Clone Wars' the other night to ask if my friend was parked in front of her garage.
    She was curt, heck, offensive to the point of threatening me wit the police the moment I mildly confessed that the car was my friend's.
    My friend moved his car, but did we really need to?
    There are no RESTRICTED signs on the tarmac of the neighbourhood road and we are, in fact, in a cul de sac. \
    I don't know what reassurance I am looking for here, but it boils down to this: what right does my neighbour have to ask me this - a very schizo episode I must add.
  2. MrDankDonk Force Ghost

star 4
    sorry Monkey.

the owner of a property has a basic right of access to that property, so if yir pal was blocking the garage door, he was in the wrong.

however, there was no need for yir neighbour to go on the attack in such a manner........ a polite request would have been more appropriate..........unless, of course, this isn't the first time you've caused them inconvenience , and they've been bottling up their annoyance at you ?

whatever, the poilice wouldn'y have been amused to get called out for such a minor thing.
  3. Donaldson Force Ghost

star 4
    The Polis are never amused at having to do anything, their lack of a sense of humour is well known.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.