main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Legal status of God

Discussion in 'Community' started by SuperWatto, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    Who registers to a Star Wars messageboard to take part in a religious debate?

2. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    That was just slightly tongue in cheek and, of course, I believe God is alive in fact. But the main point, that God really shouldn't be involved in our legal system, is one worth making.

3. MrZAP

MrZAP Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 2, 2007
    The same people who go to the JCC to talk about Star Wars, apparently.

4. dr.isaac

dr.isaac Jedi Youngling

Mar 28, 2015
    Well i hope the people at Gallifreybase are nicer than these guys have been, i mean wow talk about a bunch of shrill voices.

5. timmoishere

timmoishere Force Ghost star 6

Jun 2, 2007
    I don't think anyone here has been nasty at all. Some of us disagree with you, sure, but this is one of the mildest religious debates I've ever been a part of. I wouldn't stress too much about it. Just accept that there are a lot of nonbelievers out there, as well as folks who don't believe exactly the same as you. Don't worry about it.

6. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    I have to agree, Isaac. There is an excellent community of Christians here. Lord of Vivec is an excellent person to know. There are no hard feelings here. We just argue hard.