Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Discussion in 'Games' started by Jobo, Dec 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: MarcusP2, The2ndQuest
  1. obi_wan_kanathan Jedi Padawan

star 4
  2. Darth_Omega Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Four Swords looks cool, the problem is:
    a. you need 4 players
    and b. all 4 players need a GBA or that game is useless :p
  3. Valyn Jedi Master

star 8
    I started playing this game again and I'm once again touched by how romantic the Zelda theme sounds in the prelude. Very...*warm sigh*

EDIT:

Huh?! What's that?! Another Zelda game for the GC?! :eek:
  4. Darth_Omega Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    2 games actually, one is a mini game thing the other one is four swords, four swords sounds cool but I don't want to waste money on a GBA :\

Oh yeah check this it's something funny for those who remember Zelda 2 :)
  5. urgent_jedi_picnic Jedi Padawan

star 4
    That's fantastic. [face_laugh]

Man, that game was tough for me.

The Picnic :eek:
  6. Kung-Fu-YodaII Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I hate to say this, but these new games look like crap...Y the GBA graphics, the dont seem to have a plot, and look like puzzle game

Y god y?

:( :_|
  7. Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I agree with ya Kung Fu YodaII, I was hoping for a whole new Zelda game with GC graphic capabilities and not cel shaded, sad to say we were given this. I guess I shouldnt complain at least its something Zelda...

Forcebewitya!
  8. The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth

Manager
    star 10
    Well, like I said earlier in this thread or that otehr one- with the ALTTP graphics, lets hope that will translate to a huge world map or at least alot of dungeons or laternate worlds.
  9. obi_wan_kanathan Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I don't know what to think about this game yet. It could be very fun if it has a lot of dungeon type puzzles and perhaps even some actual dungeons, but it could just be a boring puzzle game.
  10. JONJEDI Jedi Master

star 5
    Need help, you know in one of the side quests on windfall island where you have to find them 4 boys, I have found them all but you know the one on top of that tree I used my Deku leaf to get to him but its like your invisible and he can't see you. Can I get help please on how to make him notice you.
  11. Nai Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Roll into the tree.
  12. JONJEDI Jedi Master

star 5
  13. urgent_jedi_picnic Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I NEED HELP:

How do I get the fire & ice arrows? I know I need the Ballad of Gales, and that comes from Cyclos in the giant whirlwind, but I don't know what to do.

Thanks.

The Picnic :eek:
  14. Darth_Omega Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  15. urgent_jedi_picnic Jedi Padawan

star 4
  16. ThePostman Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I beat this game but it certainly took alot of work, it was a fun game but I did decide to trade it in for the Matrix which I also beat...Oh well maybe I'm too much of a nerd and play video games too much.
  17. LordSilvertouch Jedi Master

star 4
    HAHA!!

Minor Spoiler!!

I have SO got all of the Triforce of Courage. Difficult to get to the Ghost Ship, but in the end it pays off. Ganon's tower is solid!

18. LottDodd Jedi Master

star 4
    Speaking of Ghost Ship... How the hell do I get on it?
  19. Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan

star 4
    "I beat this game but it certainly took alot of work, it was a fun game but I did decide to trade it in for the Matrix which I also beat...Oh well maybe I'm too much of a nerd and play video games too much. "

!?!?!?! WHY would you do such a thing!!! I would never sell a Zelda game. Terrible...cant even think of it.

Forcebewitya!
  20. ThePostman Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well I traded it in cause I have no money and I beat it and knew I wouldnt play it for a while.

LottDodd
    You can get on the ghost ship by sailing into the middle of it.
  21. Lanky Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Speaking of Ghost Ship... How the hell do I get on it?

Before you can sail into it, you need the Ghost Ship chart. It's in a southern island, with a really annoying puzzle. If you come to an island where you warp below ground and there are two old pirate ships in the ground and lots of pots, it should be the place. There may be another place like it though... Sorry, been too long since I've played the game now for more details.
  22. ThePostman Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Thanks Lanky I just assumed they had the chart, guess I should have said that hehe.
  23. Jobo Jedi Master

star 5
    I'm finally playing. It is excellent. Does anyone know how to find Makar so that he can become the new sage?
    _jOBO
  24. Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    He's in a cave on the other side of the waterfall on the Forest Haven. Use the grappling hook to swing in. You'll see some music notes coming out of the water if he's there.
  25. Darth_Omega Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    After you finished the other temple (Earth temple right or wind temple, I forgot) with the Ruto girl
Moderators: MarcusP2, The2ndQuest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.