main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Legends Infinity Novels

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Darth Invictus, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    This idea comes from a suggestion I thought interesting on the multiverse thread also in the trek novel verse you ace novels set in the mirror universe and so on.

The idea-basically Legends what ifs? What if Caedus killed Jaina, or Naga Sadow conquered Coruscant. Or Palpatine successfully turned Luke in Dark Empire?

The novels could either be standalone or function(preferably) as duologies or trilogies? They would remain unconnected to the broader Legends verse and canon of course.

What do the denizens here think? The idea will probably never happen but would it work if it did? In principle at least? What problems would you see emerging from such formats?

Would you be enthusiastic about such ideas?

Darth Caliban likes this.
  2. SpecForce Trooper

SpecForce Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jun 19, 2016
    I would really like to see this happen. While I would most appreciate Legends-based infinities, I imagine canon-based Infinities would be far more marketable. I would prefer they further explore existing Infinities. So many of them are unresolved; What happens to the Dark Aprentice once the Emperor betrays him? Does Vader ever kill Palpatine? What happens to Luke after Hoth? All I really want is more Lord Starkiller action. White Vader is also pretty cool.

3. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    Perhaps but I can dream can't I?

4. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    Is anyone interested in at least discussing this idea in theory?

5. Daneira

Daneira Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 30, 2016
    If they're going to bring Legends stuff back, I'd prefer stuff that was at least part of that canon. I wouldn't be interested in reading what-ifs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Talos of Atmora

Talos of Atmora Force Ghost star 5

Jul 3, 2016
    Same. Just keep writing stuff for Legends that is actually part of that canon and that'll be fine.