main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Legio Angelus: Far From Heaven

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Saintheart, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Mike Suthers
    Father Cassus' Apartment

?Not that this doesn?t interest me, but I haven?t eaten in something around two hundred days. I?m going to go check the kitchen. Anyone want anything??

Mike tried to completely discount the oddity of the angel not eating in two-hundred days. Somehow the number just seemed off. He would have guessed either much longer -a nice comical millenium or two- or something pretty regular. The angel announced something right in between.

"Give ya three guesses what I want if ya happen upon a pint or a few cans of it..."

Tag: Apartment people

2. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    IC: Althing
    Father Cassus? Apartment

Althing sighed at Mike.

?I will not be one to aid you in the continuation of your alcohol consumption abuse, but I will get you a nice big pint of apple juice if you would like.?

Althing smiled at Mike. He looked at everyone else.

?Any takers??

Tag: All

3. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: Ayda
    Father Cassus?s apartment

Ayda?s face brightened, a childish glint lighting her eyes up.

?Can you keep an eye out for either an apple, vanilla yogurt or a candy?? she asked, turning her attention to her fellow angel ?Better yet, cookie dough?? scolding herself softly she shrugged and smiled once more ?An apple would be fine? she decided.

She hadn?t had a sweet for ages -quite literally- and all of her favourites had been uncovered to her by Isabella? she would probably have some good amount of cookie dough when all this reached an end.

Tag: All

4. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    Father Cassus' Apartment

?I will not be one to aid you in the continuation of your alcohol consumption abuse, but I will get you a nice big pint of apple juice if you would like. Any takers??

"Abuse is such a strong word," Mike pleaded, "I prefer to think of it as a symbiotic relationship, like a clownfish and a sea anemone."

Mike mentally noted, lighting a cigarette and motioning for someone to open a window, that he was completely talking out of his arse, and it really didn't matter to him. "If you were to stumble accross some fine Cider," Althing hopefully caught his drift. He trailed off, letting his hopeful expression finish the sentence.

Tag: You know who you are

5. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Father Cassus' Apartment

Althing walked to the window and opened it up while answering them both.

?An apple and I?ll get you some apple cider, maybe, Mike.?

Once the window was open and Althing could feel the fresh air, he sent a tiny burst of wind to Mike?s cigarette and the embers went out. Althing smiled and walked to the kitchen. He looked in the cabinets and found a mug. In a basket on an island in the middle of the kitchen lay a bunch of green apples; Althing grabbed one. He found in the fridge a plastic container of cider. He grabbed another mug and filled them both up. Althing put the mugs into the microwave and then went looking for the paraphernalia to construct a sandwich. He made two clubs and an Italian sub.

When the cider was ready, Althing walked back to the room with the food and set it down in front of those who had asked for it. He began to quickly devour a club and when he swallowed he spoke.

?Continue, young lady.?

Tag: Saint, Group

6. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    Father Cassus' Apartment

?An apple and I?ll get you some apple cider, maybe, Mike.?

Mike fervently hoped one of the angel's divine abilities was to have eyes in the back of his head. That way he would see the mocking caraciature Mike made of Althing as he walked out the room.

As he returned, Mike grabbed a mug of cider and set it down out of reach of anyone thirstier than himself. If he were to be deprived, so would they. "I'll drink it in a few months," he mocked, "It needs to ferment." He relit his cigarette, then grabbed one of the apples.

Tag: Apartment party

7. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    IC: Phelan
    The Targee Pass, Montana, United States

Phelan smiled at his companion. He leapt from the truck to the ground, with the woman in his arms. This didn?t approve her ability to breath. She was beginning to turn blue. Phelan ignored, but hit her in the back. The blow knocked the breath back into her and he replied.

?Well, I?m a little hungry. And I would kind of like to know where I am. Other than that, I am good."

Phelan shook his hands as it was quite cold.

?That was good exercise. We should find more people about to die and try to save them too.?

Tag: Elu and Saint

8. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    GM OOC: Right, the update at last!

Welcome to KraytDragon90, our newest player! (Which brings us to a total of about 10 or more?sheez? :D ) Your start is below.

Now, dealing with the other OOCs that have come up since?

blubeast1237: Surely jailbars are no, well, bar to an ageless immortal creature? ;)

Hammurabi: You?ve not been given specific instructions, so you can assume your guess about his mission is right. Rest assured that if your mission is completed, you?ll know about it pretty quickly! :D

Folks in Thread #2: Nice dialogue going on there, guys. I like this. You don?t have to wait for my intervention to speak and develop ?relationships? between your characters! :) I will borrow Morkai?s angel for commentary for the moment?

Anyone who hasn?t been tagged: This will only be because I?m waiting on someone else from your thread to post.

Thread #1: ?And the Oscar goes to??

Randy1012, Winged_Jedi, Penguinator-176, blubeast1237, Darth_Sabith

Near Albert Hall
    London, England

And

Elizabeth II Hospital,
    London, England

For what it was worth, Kane seemed to have at least achieved one part of the mission assigned by his archangel. Doctor Eltiades hurried away down the pathway and turned at the wide, flaring stairs that led up to the classic architecture of the entrance to Albert Hall. The doctor did look at his watch as he moved up the stairway, and hurried a little more. He was at the Hall.

On the other hand, so were large numbers of people?both attendees and invited spectators to the event. The steps outside Albert Hall were rapidly filling up with tuxedoed men and evening-dressed women, all moving into the Hall for the big event.

So far it looked as though no demonic interference had shown up. But there was still the event itself, and whether somewhere within the confines of the Hall demons waited to try and prevent the Nobel Peace Prize going to Doctor Eltiades.

Meanwhile, at the hospital, the angel Oriela started over in the direction of the first hospital bed she could see. Which was when things got a lot more complicated. Mostly because a white-coated doctor, clipboard in hand, rounded the corner of the room and peered quizzically at the sight of a five-year-old child standing in the middle of a hospital room late at night.
    ?Hello there!? said the doctor after a second. ?What are you doing here??

TAG: Randy1012, Winged_Jedi, Penguinator-176, blubeast1237, Darth_Sabith

Thread #2: That Old Time Rock and Roll

SephyCloneNo15, Tiborax, MoonlightsAngel, Morkai, NickLitYouAFlame

The Presbytery of Father Cassus
    London, England

The young woman?s heart seemed to be slowly unlocking from the clench of fear surrounding it. She glanced from the badly-burned face of Althing to that of Mike Suthers, and Ayda felt a flash of amusement as the young man made a face behind her fellow angel?s back.

The girl heaved a sigh, and looked at Ayda again. ?My name?s Julie. Julie Clapham. I work at the reception desk of Harrod?s. Don?t know if I?ll be going back there tomorrow??
    ?How did you wind up in that alley?? asked Caliban suddenly, and the girl flinched.
    ?I went to work, came home, and I went out. I went to a club called the Hellfire Club; it?s in North London. A friend of mine, Christie, took me to the place a couple of weeks ago, and I?ve been going there for the scene every Friday night. Dark place; black décor, you know what I mean? Anyway, Christie introduced me to a couple of the bouncers there?those two guys you took care of. They?re all dressed like that, the security, inside and out. Tonight they showed me this back room in the club, some freaky kind of dance joint. All these strobe lights, and then this red paint or something comes flodding out of the fire sprinkler system. I freaked out an

9. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Father Cassus' Apartment

Althing sighed at her last words. He knew that he still remembered that. The event in fact wouldn?t have been considered such a problem, besides the problem of their sheer numbers and keeping the battle from the mortals. Althing whispered absent mindedly.

?That night was a pain. Three angels got sent back.?

Althing smiled weakly.

?We are going to have work to do soon. At least they are nearly mindless, the blood crazy mutants.?

Tag: Thread Two

[color=blue][b]IC: Phelan[/b]
    [i]The Targee Pass, Montana, United States[/i][/color]

Phelan stepped back in pain. He spoke under his breath, not in a swear but an exclamation.

[b]?Jesus, Mary and Joseph.?[/b]

Phelan walked over to Hadrel and bent his legs so he could whisper in the angel?s ear, his voice was completely serious.

[b]?Did you feel that??[/b]

[color=blue][b]Tag: Elu[/b][/color]

10. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Hadrel IC:
    Location ~The Targee Pass, Montana, United States

Hadrel stood with his fellow angel and smiled at him for a moment as the woman sat, slowly getting her breath back, but not in need of assistance in that area any longer.

Hadrel quietly listened as the truck finally began its final plunge into the ravine within the beautiful scenery of Montana. He heard the last, deafening crash it made and anticipated an explosion. As such, it did not come. What it did however, took him completely by surprise.

The angel stood rooted to the spot for the briefest of moments as a small pain in his mouth appeared and a foul odor reached his nostrils. Not true pain, taste, or smell...but quick after effects of the rippling in the ether. That was what the truck did do. How peculiar...and bad.

Hadrel focused on the ripple a moment, letting himself ride it mentally, feeling it echo onward and outward, other surprised forms freezing in their spots. Allies, Enemies, Neutrals. Mostly the first two, not many neutrals in this war that could sense the ether. But it was odd...and it had a definite effect.

"That was strange. The way it affected the ether. I do not like it, Phelan. I would prepare to get moving soon; what do you think?" he whispered before looking over to the human woman, who was looking dolefully up at them, as well as in a sort of numbed trance. An odd mix that Hadrel had seen often over the many ages of his life.

"How are you feeling?" he asked her as soon as Phelan replied.

Tag: Phelan, Woman Ex-Trucker

Michelle Nikita IC:
    Location ~George Malley's Apartment, New York City, New York, United States

Michelle quickly glanced over at George the moment the first cough presented itself. And as the second one was striking, she began to not like it. At all. While he began coughing that second time, she also faintly heard the woman's voice on the phone complaining to 'Hos' and then hang up. At least they didn't have to deal with that now. For now perhaps.

She started immediately over to Mr. Malley as a third, horrible cough collapsed him onto the ground. His chair gave a ominous rattle as he toppled over. How she hated seeing death. Death of something created, death of a human, death of anything with a thought. Even if the human in question had sinned, she didn't like it.

"George!"

She quickly kneeled down by his side and put her arms around him, grunting as she attempted to try to help him to at least a sitting position on the floor.

"Stay with me!" she pleaded before she suddenly threw a sad look toward Apollo that said 'Please help me.'

Tag: George Malley, Apollo

11. KraytDragon90

KraytDragon90 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2005
    IC: Feanor

IC: Feanor

Feanor started running towards the cafeteria and concentrated on his task. He did not, of course, feel resentment towards Danyael, only a small bit of disappointment and sorrow. He understood Danyael?s position and his obligations, but Feanor could not help but morn over the loss of life because of it. Death is natural and acceptable, death of a destiny was what he morned. When he reached the cafeteria he quickly glanced around. Thirty helpless, frightened humans were inside the room. Ignorant of the spiritual danger that surrounds them, but all too aware of their mortal fragility. He pointed towards the exit opposite to the direction he had felt the last death. "Quickly, you all must leave. He is on his way here." He lowered his hand and ran out the exit opposite of where he had pointed. He projected a shield behind him and waited in the shadows for the killer.

TAG: Saint

OOC: Sorry if I was wrong in assuming that angels could feel where deaths occurred in addition to feeling when they occurred.

12. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Apartment of George Malley
    -Angel of Nephriel, Apollo

Apollo didn't even flinch as he set the phone down and walked over to stand above George Malley. He could feel the light dying out the inhabited the man's spirit while watching the life drain out of his eyes. He looked like a man who was about to die and he would die...

Apollo would make sure of it.

Technically, the man hadn't sinned. The woman who had called was now gone and George Malley's planned appointment with her, to sin of course, was gone. Apollo had succeeded in part one of the mission, keep the man from sinning, now was the second part, to make sure he died. The fallen rushed to the floor to help the man and grabbed his sick, wet body in her arms, trying to help him sit upright. She wanted him to live, but why? He was going to die someday and that couldn't be avoided, yet she was trying to help him live now, for this moment. Apollo didn't understand this feeling of holding off the inevitable and didn't see the need to help him. He couldn't even conprehend doing such an act.

She looked up at him with rosy cheeks and a desperate look in her eyes. A sad face. "Please help me." she pleaded, but Apollo's human eyes remained cold and unmoving. He had to complete this and helping him was the complete opposite of what he was ordered to do. He reached down and grabbed her under her arms and pulled her up onto her feet, close to him.

"I cannot allow for you to help him, Fallen. He must die."

-George Malley's Apartment

13. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    IC: Phelan
    The Targee Pass, Montana, United States

Phelan wandered over to his sword and strapped it back on his back. He ambled back to the angel and mortal and figured he should convey something to Hadrel. Phelan walked over and leant down to whisper into his ear again.

?When I pushed her out of the truck, I sensed that her destiny doesn?t involve joining our battle. Her fate may be to do just that, but I think we should get her out of here.?

Phelan had now pulled out his long sword and was twirling the huge blade around.

Tag: Elu

14. Sentinel-825

Sentinel-825 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2007
    IC: Harmon Dean
    The Targee Pass,
    Montana, United States

Harmon Dean contemplated the gentleman's offer for a small moment, rubbing the bottom of his long white beard as he did so, and then decided against the long walk after all. It'd been a while since he or Abraham had gotten out for some good ol' exercise, so it was probably best for the both of them if they didn't overdo it.

"Well, good sir, I suppose you leave me no choice," Harmon smiled as Abraham leapt into the back of the pick-up. The old man opened the passenger door, feeling the cold metal against the thin skin of his palm, and slowly climbed into the seat, setting the wooden cane in between his legs and buckling his seatbelt. "Ah, there we go. I must say, this is very courteous of you, Mister...?"

Tag: Saintheart

15. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    Malik

Queen Elizabeth II Hospital, London

It was difficult not to feel disquieted by the manner in which things were proceeding. There were unforeseen complications, and that did not necessarily mean demonic interference, but it didn't help matters. Another angel had arrived in the hospital. And Borachio seemed once again insistent on destroying the serum.

"That's enough!" said Malik, placing himself between Borachio and Doctor Carver. "Your dispute is hardly trivial, but the safety of Basil Eltiades is our priority this night. We are late for the ceremony, and I fear that Kane alone may not be able to handle any...disturbances. I'm leaving. Will you come with me, or stay here?"

His question was addressed to both beings, and he did not expect either of them to accompany him. He waited but a moment for the answer before walking out of the door, expecting them to follow if they wished.

Tag: Randy, Peng

16. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    (ooc: Back from no-internet limbo, bit of an issue with connecting at college at first until IT explained things. In my wireless-less down time, I've started reading The Divine Comedy: Inferno, and it's rather interesting. Saint, are you drawing from Dante at all for this game?)

IC: Azylain
    The Crossroads

?Besst you turn back, pale, limp angel, if you want thiss ape to win?
    ?Causse practicce is the only cure for the toilet that he?s in!?

"'s a li'l late for that," Azylain crooned, "The game is afoot"
    "But you should know by now that when Heav'n 'n' Hell face off, your side's kaput."

Azylain was not too fond of that last line, but it flowed well with Nyneve's juvenile toilet reference. Hopefully the domon would give him something more enlightened to work with on his next turn.

Tag: Saint
    IC: Mike Suthers[/b]
    [i]Father Cassus' Apartment[/i]

Utilizing his near miraculous ability to miss -circumnavigate, really- the point of just about [i]any[/i] conversation, Mike queried, "So we're off to the Hellfire Club, then?" He made a show of drawing his wallet. With any luck, the angels'd leave him here to guard the young lass, and the reverend father's own private -and notably free- supplies would be left in his care as well.

[b]Tag: Ye Olde St. John's Crewe[/b]

17. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    GM OOC: SephyCloneNo15: Only by derivative. If there's any sort of influence I have, it's probably more from the RPG "In Nomine" without the utterly confusing combat system.

Everybody else: I've got a couple of Darth RL issues right now which are causing me some grief, but I should have an update for all of you who have posted by about Sunday, I would think. Apologies for the delay.

18. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Borachio
    The Hospital

With the serum virtually unguarded, Borachio had his chance to fulfill the mission. But with Jason there, and Eltiades' life at stake, he couldn't bring himself to take the last few steps. Business is at hand, you can't leave them hanging, thought the angel, and with a sigh, he turned to follow Malik.

Tag: Winged, Randy, Saint

OOC: All I can post right now. Sorry!

19. Randy1012

Randy1012 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 26, 2007
    OOC: I apologize for the long delay, but the last week and a half at work has been kind of exhausting, and I've been dealing with some writer's block. Sorry. :(

Jason Carver
    Queen Elizabeth II Hospital

Jason continued to match Borachio's stare until the old angel finally acquiesced to Malik and turned to follow him. As the two headed for the door, Carver let out a quiet breath and took a step back, gripping the table holding the serum in order to stay on his feet.

Now you're standing up to angels, the doctor thought with a shake of his head. You really have gone crazy.

He looked up and watched the two make for the door, and nodded to himself. Malik said that Basil was in danger, and Jason doubted it was the kind of danger the Metropolitan Police could help with. He pushed himself away from the table and stepped across the room, opening the door for Malik and Borachio.

"I'm coming with you," he told them. "If Basil's in danger because of your war, then I think I should be there to help him."

He glanced at Borachio. "We can discuss the serum later."

TAG: Saint, Winged, Peng

20. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Father Cassus' Apartment

Althing leaned back against the couch. His left hand was stroking his ragged beard. Althing?s other hand tapped against the fabric of the cushion. He glanced at Mike and the rest of the group. Althing?s tapping hand grabbed his drink and he brought it to his lips. As he nursed it, he spoke lightly.

?Ah, I will be going to leech heaven. I don?t think you can handle 50 bloodsuckers.?

Althing glanced down at his drink and sloshed around the cider. His multi-colored eyes glinted.

?Did you want to go??

Tag: Sephy

21. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    Father Cassus' Apartment

?Ah, I will be going to leech heaven. I don?t think you can handle 50 bloodsuckers. Did you want to go??

"Well," Mike said, blowing a stream of tobacco smoke into Althing's face, "Therein lies the conundrum. I don't think I have it in me right now to fight 50 bloodsuckers. If, however, I came to the club with you fine gentlemen and ladies, I could get it in me for £8 a pint. Then I could have the fun of drunkenly pounding those sods into submission.

"On the other hand, I could probably get it in me for free here, if I were to head into the kitchen myself, since you clearly cannot be trusted with those sorts of delicate maneuvers. Then I'd stagger off to battle with you even more happily."

He added, "Or just pass out here. One of the two."

Tag: Althing

22. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Father Cassus' Apartment

Althing glared at Mike through the smoke. Normal eyes would be smarting and tearing up, but his were staring full on. Althing focused on the cigarette. He blinked once and rush of wind blew through the apartment once again. The smoke dissipated and papers shuffle flying off of their perches. The cigarette in Michael?s hand became the second one blown out sense they had gotten to the apartment. Althing smiled and spoke.

?Michael, that is why I am not letting you go and get your own drink. I would most likely say that if we end up eradicating the vampire presences soon, you will not be in attendance of the great event.?

23. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    Father Cassus' Apartment

?Michael, that is why I am not letting you go and get your own drink. I would most likely say that if we end up eradicating the vampire presences soon, you will not be in attendance of the great event.?

Mike relit his cigarette and grinned, "Care to blow it out again? They say the third time's the charm."

He examined the contents of his wallet, "Fine," he lied, "At club prices, I wouldn't be able to afford enough to even stumble a little." Actually, he had a twenty-pound note folded up in his wallet for emergencies at all times. Fighting vampires at a club was just such an emergency, and he could probably get two or three drinks...if he stuck to the -relatively- cheap draft beer. That wasn't even counting the other assorted change and bills lying around his wallet that might add up to a drink and a less-than-pleased barkeep. If all else failed, there was still his MasterCard, although how many club-priced drinks he could buy before that was maxed out was debatable.

Tag: Nick

24. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Sorry for not posting sooner, here I am now though.

Michelle Nikita IC:
    Location ~George Malley's Apartment, New York City, New York, United States

Michelle watched as 'Hos' crossed over to her and with a strength not of a normal human boy, picked her off her feet and held her close. His eyes on the way over and his words he whispered to her now were cold. Unmovable. Accepting, steadfast, and iron strong. He would not allow for her to help George Malley, for the man's destiny was to die.

Again, someone had to die. How she hated the fact that anything had to die. Loathed it with her very core of being. She looked over, helplessly, at Mr. Malley as he lay on the ground where he was and slowly died in agony. Michelle quickly opened her mouth to speak out against it, but knew immediately that it was futile and pointless. George Malley was going to die this day no matter what and Apollo wouldn't let her mess up in any way. She knew this and promptly closed her mouth for a brief moment longer, her body relaxing more out of reluctant acceptance than anything else.

"At least let me calm him."

And before the angel could do anything else, she whispered out George's name so he could look over at her. When he did, she fixed her gaze into his and made sure he held it. She did not move, to show Apollo she wasn't up to anything foul. The Fallen Angel merely held that gaze with George Malley and concentrated, trying so hard to block out all emotions, all images of the past she had witnessed, to block out what she was really staring at now. She used one of her lingering abilities to put him into peace as long as he held his gaze with her. She never spoke, she just gazed at him softly, sadly, and with a small touch of loving. More out of the fact that he was a piece of creation than him himself. And also for him to perhaps mistakingly perceive her as his late wife since she evidently looked a bit like her.

Tag: Apollo, George Malley

Hadrel IC:
    Location ~The Targee Pass, Montana, United States

Hadrel stood where he was quietly, just taking everything in for the moment. When Phelan came up and whispered more information about the woman to him, he merely nodded and looked around before replying. The rippling in the ether, the woman's destiny that evidently did not lie with them. What did it mean? Could not be risked staying around and only thinking however. They needed to get a move on and while they did, Hadrel could think. And perhaps Phelan, as off as he was at times he was noticing, could help in the brainstorming.

He swept his eyes to look over at Phelan first, "Perhaps you should not swing that around at this moment, you could be scaring the poor woman over there." Though right after he said that he briefly had the fellow angel get a glance of the sword strapped onto his own hip and now once more hidden behind the greek cloak, a subtle way of stating he wish he could swing his blade around freely as well.

After that he moved, almost glided as it were, over to the woman and crouched next to her. "How are you doing, ma'am? I hope you're doing well enough to walk, because we should be moving out in a minute or so. Don't know how familiar with the area you are, but this is a bad section to be in, coyotes [he pronounces it as ki-yotes] and other such animals are running wild around here lately. Especially them mountain lions. By the way, my name is Tommy, though my friend there calls me Haddy for some reason. Never figured that out, anyway, I apologize 'gain for the rapid fire of recent events, but we really should move on down the road at least a little ways when you feel ready enough to."

Hadrel sighed softly and looked over at Phelan when he was finished talking and waiting for a reply. Hopefully the other angel understood. The rippling of the ether had made him uneasy and he wanted to get as far from the area as he could. Before any...unwelcome...visitors came about. It was true that it would take a little longer for anyone unwelcome to get there than say

25. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Father Cassus' Apartment

Althing leaned forward. He brought his hand up as he had before. He made a whipping movement, but no wind blew. What did happen, was Althing had snatched the cigarette from Mike?s mouth. He brought it up to his face and stared at it. Althing put it under his nose and took a breathe through his nose. It smelled foul, much like a dead vampire.

?What is it you like so much about these? sticks??

Althing had brought the cigarette back in front of his eyes. He didn?t look up as he said it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.