main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LEGO AT-AT Walker

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by TK-4752, May 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK-4752

TK-4752 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 20, 2002
    Which Slave I? Boba's or Jango's? Jango's Slave I is a LOT bigger (and it doesn't come with a Han Solo in Carbonite). :) I've got Boba's. If I get Jango's, I'll paint or swap the bricks to make it look like Boba's.

Prequel stuff also doesn't yank my chain very much. I only have 3 or 4 prequel sets in my LEGO collection. *shrug* I'm hoping the Episode 3 stuff will be closer to the "real" Star Wars stuff when it comes out. I'd be more into that.

2. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Jango's

And have you seen the Jabba's Palace Set? I'm surprised Jeff hasn't bought that one... It has a Minifig Slave Leia! :eek:

3. TK-4752

TK-4752 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 20, 2002
    Yep. We've got all 3 pieces. The 2 smaller Jabba sets plug right into either side of the palace. There's one with Fett and a Solo in Carbonite, and the other is the front door with the eyeball thing that talks to C3P0 and R2-D2 in a very odd Wizard of Oz-ish Emerald City fashion...

4. more_banthafodder

more_banthafodder Jedi Youngling

Oct 2, 2002
    hey all, time to bring out a old thread. i got the ultimate fix this past week when my AT-AT finally came in and boy was it worth the wait! i flew in from detroit (3:00 am) and when i got home, it was sitting there in all it's beautiful glory. so yes, i sat there for the next 3.5 hours putting it together (the legs were a pain). someday son, i'll get a digital camera to post the dioramas, but until then...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.