[LEGO] 'Experience the entire story of Anakin Skywalker's fall to the Dark Side. Out Summer 2005'

Discussion in 'Games' started by jp-30, Jun 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnariaZar-Rel Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks for that - have to try those out :)

2. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    so last night...my daughter and I completed TPM in Free Mode, after getting all of the Cannisters and Studs needed.
  3. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    ok...I now have Ultimate Jedi Skills on every level of TPM and AotC, with the exception of the Gunship Rescue level.

What is the secret to getting enough studs to attain the 100% status?

and I think I just need to get 2 more cannisters in AotC, and then I am set there too.

finally got the ones in the Jedi Arena level.

Now I think I just need to get two more in the second level of that game.
  4. Lando36 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm sure this has been asked before but here goes...

Would you guys recommend renting or buying this game? From what I've read, I understand that it's pretty short but has all kinds of things you can unlock. And it sounds like a lot of fun, just hearing you guys talk about it. Is it the kind of game that is still fun even after beating it and unlocking everything? I feel a strong urge to go buy it... but I had to ask before I spend 40 bucks on it.
  5. Sith_Lords Force Ghost

star 4
  6. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    buy it.

you might get a movie ticket out of it.
  7. Princess_Tina Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Buy it, definitely, it has a lot of replay value! :D
  8. Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling

star 7
  9. _5_1_5_0_ Jedi Knight

star 2
    ^^^^ Wha... no way man... Im 26 and this is a sweet game... straight forward balls to the wall fun! Personally I enjoyed this game more then Revenge of the Sith for XBOX... Lego SW was a wicked surprise for a game!
  10. LordSilvertouch Jedi Master

star 4
    ^^

I don't even own it but i have to agree.
  11. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    completed everything last night...can't wait for the sequel. :p

12. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I'd say buy it.

I haven't even touched the Ep3 levels yet but it's been a lot of fun. Some of the levels are fun to re-play, and you can always get some easy amusement from teaming up, for example, Mace and Yoda to take on Count Dooku in the final AOTC level. Or having Qui-Gon and Darth Maul team up to look around the Kamino cloning factories ;)
  13. Princess_Tina Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Has anyone else played the ROTS levels after watching the movie? :D
  14. Lando36 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well thanks for all your responses. I gave in and bought it... and I don't regret it one bit! :D I've only completed Ep I and already love it! I've been playing with my younger brother and it's tons of fun. I can't wait to play Ep II, and especially Ep III.
  15. Prequel_Dreamer Jedi Knight

star 3
    I too just finished Episode I and will shortly move on to Episode II. I was kind of juiced about playing Episode III right after seeing RotS but I'm not sure I feel like laughing at RotS quite yet.
  16. Prequel_Dreamer Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm about halfway through AotC! Damn this game is great. It's so cool seeing these Lego guys running through a realisic Star Wars universe and hearing John Williams themes thundering triumphantly in the background. And I'm a poor enough gamer that the extreme easiness of this guy makes me feel like a world class gamer. Trust me I'm a chump with most games. In this one when I figure out the puzzles I feel so smart. I applied for MENSA when I figured out how to hurl those explosive things back at Darth Maul and hit him. ;)

One thing I love is that when you go back to Dex's diner and start wandering around you see how the heroes react to the villains that you purchase. Once a Battle Droid walked into the Diner and Anakin (padawan)) suddenly swung around, ignited his saber and offed him. That was so kewl.

Once I was walking around outside and I saw Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon fighting Darth Maul. I had a good laugh 'don't these guys ever stop fighting' and then lit my saber and joined in.

This game is just fantastic! I never thought I'd see a free-for-all just break out like that!
  17. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Did you get the disco floor easter-egg woriking in kamino?

That's the highlight so far.
  18. Prequel_Dreamer Jedi Knight

star 3
    Not as yet. Basically I'm blowing through the levels and then plan on coming back in free-play mode to clean up.
  19. Dav3000 Jedi Padawan

just keep jumping up and shoting you will get it
    but if you did not know there is a block you can move with the force to jump on and shoot
  20. darthchewie45 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Why are there only 5 levels in AOTC? Also who thinks there should have been a Palpatine versus Yoda or a Mace versus Palpatine level in ROTS?
  21. Prequel_Dreamer Jedi Knight

star 3
    Why are there only 5 levels in AOTC?

No idea. I can't beleive they left out the speeder chase and the Tusken slaughter.

Also who thinks there should have been a Palpatine versus Yoda or a Mace versus Palpatine level in ROTS?

I do. Playing Yoda is fun. He's like a little buzzsaw. But I wanted to see how that buzzsaw would do against a Legoized Darth Sidious.
  22. darthchewie45 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I would like the Tusken slaughter. It's in the Game Boy game. But I'm not sure about the speeder chase. I don't really like the vehicle levels (except for Battle over Coruscant). Yeah Yoda's one of the best characters.
  23. NorCalBirdz Jedi Master

star 4
    I was laughing uncontrollaby at the Episode III ending. Episode II was pretty funny too.
  24. Boba Jr Jedi Master

star 4
    You were laughing because Anakin dies??
  25. Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling

star 7
    Playing Yoda in the Lego game gave me a headache.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.