[LEGO] 'Experience the entire story of Anakin Skywalker's fall to the Dark Side. Out Summer 2005'

Discussion in 'Games' started by jp-30, Jun 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthnick11 Force Ghost

star 4
    As good as mine, if not better, DamonD!
  2. Darth_Santos Force Ghost

star 3
    Wow! I just got this game and it totally rocks. It's easy and simple yet so fun and addictive [face_laugh].

That would kick @$$ if there was to be a sequel :D.
  3. DarthAJ Jedi Master

star 4
    Here's my list adding on or changing the previous ones.

-A New Hope-
    Tantive IV
    Sand People Encounter
    Mos Eisley
    Luke and Han Recuing the Princess
    Obi-Wan vs Vader
    Battle of Yavin

-The Empire Strikes Back-
    Hoth Battle
    Asteroid Chase
    Dagobah Training
    Finding Boba Fett
    Luke vs Vader
    Bespin Escape

-Return of the Jedi-
    Jabba's Palace (includes Rancor fight)
    Sarlac Pitt Battle
    Endor Bunker
    Battle of Endor (small space battle then DS2)
    Luke vs. Vader
  4. rechedelphar Force Ghost

star 6
    I played a demo of this at Wal-Mart. It is very fun. i will probably get it. Which levels do they have for each movie?
  5. chademe Jedi Padawan

Use R4 P19 to fly across and get the button on the other side.
  6. plo_koom Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    One of my favorite aspects of this game is the GTA feel of the streets with all the main characters fighting. Nothing like seeing Obi-wan from all three films, Mace Windu and Yoda charging at Jango, Maul and Grievious.
  7. jedileann Jedi Master

star 1
    Lego SW help needed - AOTC, Chapter 5 (Count Dooku) level

I can't figure out how to get past the first door at the beginning of this level. Does anybody know what I need to do to continue?

Also in that same area, when my main character stands on the button on the right side of the romm, my companion character gets stuck on the platform that comes out and can't jump up to stand on that button.

I have the PC version and I always play alone.

Thanks in advance for your help.
  8. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    Your characters need to get to the platform above the big door and use the Force to open it. I'm afraid it's more of that platform jumping to get up there.
  9. mrslush50 Jedi Master

star 4
    need a little help. could not find a specific tips and tricks thread for this game.

episode I, level one. I'm trying to get the last canister. I activated a droid starfighter, then moved a grate high up on a matainence wall. I am supposed to jump into this grate, but even Jar Jar seems unable to reach it. ?????????

thanks.
  10. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    I had trouble getting that jump as JarJar as well, but eventually got there. It's a Sith to get it just right. Keep trying!
  11. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    Mine finally came in the mail today :D I'm loading it as I type.

Ok, playing two characters at once is impossible for me, this should be a challenging game :)
  12. MarcusP2 Games and Community Reaper

Manager
    star 6
    You don't control 2 characters at once Dajuan.

but even Jar Jar seems unable to reach it. ?????????

This is the one with a little ledge underneath it? I kept getting stuck on that so it looks like you can't get high enough. If I remember rightly you have to be close to the edge of the jump off platform, go straight up and then push towards the grate after you've double jumped. Or perhaps try changing direction, jump away from the wall then move back in after the double jump.
  13. CountCuckoo Jedi Master

star 4
    I love the console version but the GBA version isn't that great
  14. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    On the PC you can, if you can remember which buttons to press for each character. I did it a little last night, but it's a huge hassle.

Also, my version didn't come with a manuel (stupid lying ebayers) so I'm still baffled as to what the whole lego collecting thing is, but I suppose I can read this thread to figure that out :p
  15. MarcusP2 Games and Community Reaper

Manager
    star 6
    By starting two player and doing both yourself?

Collecting enough of those little money studs in a level will give you Jedi Master for that scene. Complete it for all scenes to unlock the secret level.

Collecting those 10 canisters gives you a model ship in Dexter's parking lot and a large stud bonus to use in buying characters/secrets.
  16. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    Ok, mental note then, try harder!
  17. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    Jedi_Dajuan - if you have any other questions let me know - I got the Strategy Guide as it was discounted if you bought it with the game.
  18. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    Trust me LAJ, I will, thanks :) I should have looked for a deal like that instead of being a cheap-o and getting it off ebay.

Actually now that I've been playing it a bit I've figured out the controls better. Why did I wait so long for this game?? It rocks! So cute so fun :)
  19. Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Can you actually use dark side powers in this game as a dark Jedi?
  20. Nal_Hutta Jedi Knight

star 2
    Unfortunately you can't use darkside powers in this game. All that the "Sith Special Ability" can do is use the force on objects that jedi cant. still cool though.
  21. Darth_Numanus Jedi Master

star 2
    mrslush50

for those pple trying to jump that huge distance in the epidode I level 1 using Jarjar - dont use jarjar! use R2 and hover across!

-num
  22. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    R2 doesn't help on the jump up to the vent as he can't get height well. And Jango can't get up there either. (I did try..).
  23. jedileann Jedi Master

star 1
    Okay thanks, I'll just have to keep doing it until I suceed. After all according to Yoda there is not try.

24. Master_Rory-tiin Jedi Knight

star 1
  25. Obi-Wan_Jalopy Jedi Knight

star 1
    If this is not an appropirate question, or if I am asking it in the wrong place, I apologize in advance.

I just got Lego Star Wars yesterday and am having trouble getting by chapter six of the Phantom Menace section. It is the part in the very begining of the section where Darth Maul is force-throwing things at you while you are trying to block them. I cannot figure out how to get accross the gap to fight Maul.

Any advice would be much appreicated.

Thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.