main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lego Harry Potter

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Koohii, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timmoishere

timmoishere Force Ghost star 6

Jun 2, 2007
    Now that it's patched, I suppose I should have another go at this to get those last achievements. I was stuck at 199/200 gold bricks when I gave up.

Edit: That was fast. The one brick I was missing was the one you get for sweeping the floor inside Eeylops Emporium. Now I'm at 1000/1000 gamer score!

2. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Magellan_the_Cat: I don't know, but it is Voldemort, so having him around before wouldn't really make sense.
    Also, I quite like achievements, especially the silly ones like knocking over ten people with a ridable object, though I don't check to see what they are before I start playing a game.

timmoishere: apparently that's not hard to miss. The advice in the guide I read was to just keep sweeping until you get it as it might look finished when it isn't.

3. Magellan_the_Cat

Magellan_the_Cat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    UG. That floor. I went back and forth so many times last time I played. Was sure I was missing a spot by the door, because everything else looked clean. Found it by accident when I was turning around for another pass.

As for the achievements, they're fine, except that they were always interrupting what I was doing, and I didn't really care.

So. How is Lego Pirates of the Caribbean? Fun? Buggy? Good?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.