main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lego mass murderer playset

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Darth_Poutine, Jul 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rsterling78

rsterling78 Jedi Knight star 5

May 26, 2002
    I heard they recalled the Qui-Gon Jinn "Viking Funeral" playset because some kid burned his house down. I think that's stupid. If you're six years old and you don't know how to handle kerosene, maybe you should just throw in the towel!

2. Luke_Clone

Luke_Clone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    LOL LMM you got that right!

Yes, Lord_H, there were several split apart Maul figures. I have 2 of them. ;)

And, yes, the Final Duel Anakin figure comes with a detachable forearm... and yes, Bespin Luke Skywalker has a bloodied face and a detachable hand... actually a very cool figure. :)

3. I-am-not-a-jedi-yet

I-am-not-a-jedi-yet Jedi Youngling

Jul 1, 2002
    I have the Bespin Luke Skywalker and he is
    one of my favorite figures!

4. Luke_Clone

Jun 15, 2002
    I-am-not-a-jedi-yet

The Bespin Vader they just released is also really cool I think. :)

Actually, it might interest you guys to know, but there is a Chewie figure coming out with "blown apart" Threepio... when you stick Threepio's head in his body his face lights up and he speaks!!! :D

5. I-am-not-a-jedi-yet

Jul 1, 2002
    Just got the the bespin Darth Vader a few weeks ago! He is cool!

6. Luke_Clone

Jun 15, 2002
    Darnit post some more you guys! This thread was doing great and then it suddenly died like the Tuskens on Poutine's desktop! :p

I wonder who approved this lego set... they are one sick sorry person IMHO. :(

7. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Jango Fett (Arena Battle) comes with a removable head with magnet to attach it.

Zam Wessel(not the preview version) comes with a removable arm with magnet.

8. Darth_Poutine

Darth_Poutine Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2002
    Well, nobody addressed my original question:

I wonder if the kids re-enact the massacre scene and if they do, do they do it angrily ("take that you animals") or regretfully, shouting Qui-Gon's "No Anakin, no!"

9. TheVioletBurns

TheVioletBurns Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2002
    Man, I need to buy some new action figures! All of mine are pretty generic. And the only prequel one I bought was Ric Olié...before the movie came out, I swear! [face_mischief]

EDIT: Poutine, something tells me (sadly) the former.

10. Lord Mauly Mall

Lord Mauly Mall TFN/JC Banner Artist Team star 7 VIP

Oct 21, 1999
    I like the way starwarskids.com sells Ep2:

Episode II is a FUN story of Jedi action, amazing locations, cool droids and unusual creatures.

...with some hacking of limbs and heads included as well as an emotionally unstable kid who has a thing for being thorough.

11. I-am-not-a-jedi-yet

Jul 1, 2002
    >>I like the way starwarskids.com sells Ep2:

Episode II is a FUN story of Jedi action, amazing locations, cool droids and unusual creatures.

...with some hacking of limbs and heads included as well as an emotionally unstable kid who has a thing for being thorough.<<

I like the way you said that Lord Mauly Mall!

12. Luke_Clone

Jun 15, 2002
    Darth_Poutine

Only you would be so bold! Their mothers would never allow that! If they heard what their children did...

::Luke_Clone Deeper Voice:: Don't act so suprised my goodie two shoe alter-ego! Several kids were probably beaming smiles during this scene. They wanted to know what happened to the heads that were sent with the toy, and they decided to take them off and recreate the Tusken slaughter scene.

Goodie-Two-Shoe L_C: I don't know what your talking about alter-ego Luke_Clone! As a member of the theater going audience I heard nothing but cries of terror from said children!

Deeper_Voice L_C: You are in denial and a traitor to yourself you whinning little brat! Get those toys yourself and try acting the scene out yourself! It's great fun, even if holding them is dangerous!

GTS L_C: How can I be a traitor you half wit! I thought I recognized your foul stench when I woke up this morning! How dare you surface while I am posting on this forum!

DV L_C: Charming to the last! No wonder you call yourself Luke_Clone on this forum, you're always whining like him in real life as well!

GTS L_C: I'm suprised that you have the courage to take that responsiblity yourself! Do you know that you are scaring away all of the other posters? This rant is extremely unfunny as it is and now they will all think that I am insane.

DV L_C: Not after I test the destructive fire-power of this match box on your favorite action figure! In a way, your stupidity has decided which one I will destroy first. Since you are reluctant to end your whiney ways I have decided to test my Spaceballs the Movie: The Flamethrower on your favorite figure: Aunt Beru!

GTS L_C: No you can't do that! Beru is peaceful, she has no weapons! You can't possibly...

DV L_C: I grow tired of asking, so this will be the last time. Will you stop sniveling in front of this forum?

GTS L_C: If the rebels are on Datooine, then I swear it must be so...

DV L_C: You see, you can be reasonable! But I'm going to destroy your figure anyway.

GTS L_C: What?!?!?!?!?!

DV L_C: You're far to trusting. I've seen ANH as many times as you have and I know they ain't on Dantooine so we're about to recreate the "Luke sees his dead aunt and uncle scene" with genuine fried crispie Aunt Beru figure!!!!

GTS L_C: NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

13. TheVioletBurns

May 27, 2002
    It's okay Luke_Clone, we already know you're insane. ;)

14. Luke_Clone

Jun 15, 2002
    TheVioletBurns

Thank you... it is nice to be accepted among my peers. :) BTW, I just agreed with you in the Classic Trilogy forum... what does that say about you? :p j/k

15. k_dog77803

k_dog77803 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2002
    LOL, now that was funny!

16. TheVioletBurns

May 27, 2002
    Oh, no! I must be more unstable than I originally thought...this is cause for some serious reevaluation.

;)

17. dArTh_wenley

dArTh_wenley Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 10, 2001
    [image=http://starwars.org.pl/news/2002/lego7113.jpg]

;)

Are those Tuskin's carrying Blunberbusses? (sp?)

18. Luke_Clone

Jun 15, 2002
    Wait a second! Those Tuskens stole those guns from the Pirate Lego Toys! No fair no fair!

Now they really deserve to die like animals! Arrrrrr me Matey! ;)

19. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    A guy I know has the rubber Jabba the Hutt that comes with slime and weird little creatures to put in the slime. You're supposed to put the slime inside Jabba and then squeeze it so that the stuff comes out of his mouth. That's about the weirdest Star Wars toy I had ever seen and I can imagine the pitch to the execs to make the thing:

Designer: "Okay, well we all know that Jabba is gross right? I mean, he eats little creatures and smokes green water, so that's kinda nasty isn't it?"

<Executive nods head>

Designer: "Okay well, my idea is why not show kids that such an unhealthy diet and slovenly lifestyle can be bad for your health! Let's make it clear to the kiddies that a life of excess can have consequences.. I give you 'Morning after Jabba' complete with hangover purging action!"

Executive(spitting out cigar): "This is brilliant! I want a million of these puppies on the streets by noonday!"

Also if we are going to have a Tusken slaughter playset, I think it's only fitting to make a "Burdened Anakin" figure that comes with detachable Shmi wrapped in sack cloth! I need to work for these guys!

20. Emperor_Dan

Emperor_Dan Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 1999
    L_C - No, the pirate rifles are BROWN. Those tuskens stole guns from Zam Wessel -- she has a black rifle too.

Zam contracted the Tuskens to kill Shmi? [face_shocked]

;)

21. Luke_Clone

Jun 15, 2002
    "L_C - No, the pirate rifles are BROWN. Those tuskens stole guns from Zam Wessel -- she has a black rifle too." :)

Are you sure? I think the new pirate rifles are black. Anyway, those devious Tuskens could have easily dyed the rifles a different color in order to trick you into such a conclusion! :p

22. Emperor_Dan

Aug 21, 1999
    Anyways, you guys are forgetting that these are LEGOs, not Hasbro toys. All minifigures' heads, legs, hands, and arms are easily detachable.

23. Emperor_Dan

Aug 21, 1999
    L-C - what new pirate rifles? LEGO stopped making pirate legos in '98. (I think. They don't make any new ones anyways)

24. ElfStar

ElfStar Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2001
  25. Luke_Clone

Jun 15, 2002
    "L-C - what new pirate rifles? LEGO stopped making pirate legos in '98. (I think. They don't make any new ones anyways)"

You're kidding me. Lego isn't making Pirate Toys right now? I thought they always have pirate toys available... even if they are slightly different versions of existing Pirate ships, hideouts, etc.

"Anyways, you guys are forgetting that these are LEGOs, not Hasbro toys. All minifigures' heads, legs, hands, and arms are easily detachable."

A good point, you do make. Hmmm. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.